Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,915 members, 7,817,684 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:17 PM

I'm A Christian But I Will Vote Tinubu - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I'm A Christian But I Will Vote Tinubu (1859 Views)

Umahi: Ebonyi People Will Vote Tinubu, Not Peter Obi, Labour Party / 'Vote Tinubu For President' - Taraba APC (Photos) / Reno Omokiri’s Poll: Will You Vote Tinubu for President? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm A Christian But I Will Vote Tinubu by Tinubuadvocate: 6:29am On Oct 24, 2022
Stop promoting religious war.
CaptainAyub:

If any political party floats a Christian-Christian ticket, not even 1 muslim will vote them,not even the ones from the candidate's village.
Talk like this is why the muslims are emboldened and want to wipe Christians away from the north.
Re: I'm A Christian But I Will Vote Tinubu by CaptainAyub: 6:55am On Oct 24, 2022
Tinubuagbado:
All these bastards claiming to be christians are actually bigot islamic terrorists that are well known. They're using taqiya (deceit) trying ti deceive yoruba christians.
All of them on this thread.
And it helps that Islam Approves lying.
They call it taqqiya
Re: I'm A Christian But I Will Vote Tinubu by Realguyman1(m): 6:56am On Oct 24, 2022
Tinubuagbado:

I have your real data.

Not only that you're MUSLIM FANATIC bur also a YORUBA.
STOP DECEIVING YOURSELF.

You dont need to tell us if you're a christian or muslim Yoruba, by thier utterance we know who is who.

You're just an urchin looking for relevance.
It is not by Yoruba Muslim bros. I have a lot of Yoruba Muslim friends where I am here in Lagos, and most of them don't even want to hear the name tinubu talkless of even voting him.

The simple truth is that he is one of the beneficiary of this useless APC government, and u know say all APC supporters dey senseless.
Re: I'm A Christian But I Will Vote Tinubu by Jogs1900: 7:05am On Oct 24, 2022
CaptainAyub:

If any political party floats a Christian-Christian ticket, not even 1 muslim will vote them,not even the ones from the candidate's village.
Talk like this is why the muslims are emboldened and want to wipe Christians away from the north.
You may be right and or wrong...It's a matter of choice...I believe any party that floats the same faith ticket is ready for the consequences... It's not compulsory you vote for that particular party...El rufais deputy is a Muslim and Kaduna CAN didn't protest when he nominated her..Open instigation is what I'm against... I believe APC is ready for the consequences...We should be careful to avoid another religious crisis in the north.I don't want to go deep because as I'm typing,I remembered what happened in 2011.
Re: I'm A Christian But I Will Vote Tinubu by Realguyman1(m): 7:05am On Oct 24, 2022
Tinubuadvocate:
Stop promoting religious war.
Which one is religious war? The guy just spoke the simple truth, and u call it religious war because it involves ur party.

If the ticket happen to be a Christian Christian ticket, I can bet u that no Muslim in Nigeria, even in the candidate's community will vote for them, and u guys want Christian to tolerate it.

Tell me why will the Muslim not feel superior in the country with things like that?
Re: I'm A Christian But I Will Vote Tinubu by Jogs1900: 7:12am On Oct 24, 2022
Abdu81:

Fallen demons claiming christians.
Don't say this...You don't know me...If you are a Christian,you can't be more Christian than me ... Whatever we do,let's apply wisdom... WE DON'T WANT RELIGIOUS CRISIS IN THE NORTH...We have many political parties you can choose from...
Re: I'm A Christian But I Will Vote Tinubu by Tinubuadvocate: 7:17am On Oct 24, 2022
Osun state both governor and his deputy are Muslim.
Realguyman1:
Which one is religious war? The guy just spoke the simple truth, and u call it religious war because it involves ur party.

If the ticket happen to be a Christian Christian ticket, I can bet u that no Muslim in Nigeria, even in the candidate's community will vote for them, and u guys want Christian to tolerate it.

Tell me why will the Muslim not feel superior in the country with things like that?
Re: I'm A Christian But I Will Vote Tinubu by Jogs1900: 7:19am On Oct 24, 2022
DMerciful:
Its this docility of some of us Christians that made Turkey and Egypt to be Islamized.
They were Christian countries before.

You're just wallowing in historical ignorance
If you are in the north you won't say this...Its not by being docile.... Egypt is not islamized...This is 2022 bro...Peace next year is all we want...Nigeria is not a one party state....We have PDP ,LP ,APC,AAC,Accord party etc we Christians can choose from...
Re: I'm A Christian But I Will Vote Tinubu by SenatePresdo(m): 7:22am On Oct 24, 2022
Tinubuadvocate:
Majority of Christians both north and southwest including south south will vote Tinubu.

I can really say about the children of hate but they should vote their Peter obi.

Meanwhile Christian association should keep their advice .

That's not a big deal, some Muslims will also vote Peter Obi.

Nothing special with your vote.
Re: I'm A Christian But I Will Vote Tinubu by Realguyman1(m): 7:26am On Oct 24, 2022
Tinubuadvocate:
Osun state both governor and his deputy are Muslim.
Oga u can't compare Osun state to the entire Nigeria because Osun state is a state of one tribe from the same origin, with same culture and same character.

Nigeria is a country with people from different tribes, different origin, different cultures and different characters. So that comparison doesn't make any sense.
Re: I'm A Christian But I Will Vote Tinubu by Valkrie: 7:39am On Oct 24, 2022
Tinubuadvocate:
Majority of Christians both north and southwest including south south will vote Tinubu.

I can really say about the children of hate but they should vote their Peter obi.

That's entirely your own cup of tea...nobody gives a Bleep...!!!

But fact remains...Tinubu would never be the president if this country...!! You can take that to the bank...so I would advice you don't only vote for him but find a way to get your own share of his stolen money...if you have any sense at all remaining in you....!!
Re: I'm A Christian But I Will Vote Tinubu by Mrfixitt(m): 7:40am On Oct 24, 2022
Tinubuadvocate:

This cretin deceiving himself. You're a pathetic headslamer
Re: I'm A Christian But I Will Vote Tinubu by Mrfixitt(m): 7:43am On Oct 24, 2022
Abdul05:

Me too l am a christian from the north l will vote Tinubu
It's ridiculous how you headslamers claim to be christians just to woo people to Tinubu's camp. Shame on you Abdul
Re: I'm A Christian But I Will Vote Tinubu by uloaku4jokotade: 7:50am On Oct 24, 2022
It's time to change baba's pampers, abeg buy more bcs debate dey on Tuesday.It's time to change baba's pampers, abeg buy more bcs debate dey on Tuesday....
Re: I'm A Christian But I Will Vote Tinubu by CaptainAyub: 8:47am On Oct 24, 2022
Jogs1900:

If you are in the north you won't say this...Its not by being docile.... Egypt is not islamized...This is 2022 bro...Peace next year is all we want...Nigeria is not a one party state....We have PDP ,LP ,APC,AAC,Accord party etc we Christians can choose from...
Google the Coptic Christians of Egypt, they're almost about being wiped off the earth as we speak.
There is no time their churches are not being bombed.
I know you're a Muslim with the mark of the beast on the forehead.

1 Like

Re: I'm A Christian But I Will Vote Tinubu by CaptainAyub: 8:49am On Oct 24, 2022
Tinubuadvocate:
And so we have Muslim bearing Christian name too .What about sulaimon?
Suleiman and Sulaimon are core Islamic names.
Solomon is the Christian version.
No Christian goes by the name Sulaimon and no muslim answers Solomon except those that converted along the line and decided not to change their names eg Apostle Suleiman.
In fact,you can only find that among Christians cos you moozlems are so intolerant that the your converts compulsorily change their names.
Stop deceiving yourself
Re: I'm A Christian But I Will Vote Tinubu by Jogs1900: 8:52am On Oct 24, 2022
CaptainAyub:

Google the Coptic Christians of Egypt, they're almost about being wiped off the earth as we speak.
I know you're a Muslim with the mark of the beast on the forehead.
Is Egypt islamized? Yes or No....I'm a Christian...A confirmed one since 14 years old...All I'm saying is applying common sense...I'm not in the league of parishioners that a religious leader will say something to without applying my senses before doing it.
Re: I'm A Christian But I Will Vote Tinubu by CaptainAyub: 8:54am On Oct 24, 2022
Jogs1900:

Is Egypt islamized? Yes or No....I'm a Christian...A confirmed one since 14 years old...All I'm saying is applying common sense...I'm not in the league of parishioners that a religious leader will say something to without applying my senses before doing it.
Of course we know Kaduna is not islamized but the Christians in Kaduna are almost finished
Re: I'm A Christian But I Will Vote Tinubu by Jogs1900: 8:59am On Oct 24, 2022
CaptainAyub:

Of course we know Kaduna is not islamized but the Christians in Kaduna are almost finished
No we are not... Everything is by strategy...I don't like politics of religion...It's dangerous...I'm seeing a repeat of 2011 crisis if our religious leaders don't control their utterances.Some southerners here are planning to travel before the election and watch from afar....Peace is what I want in the north next year.
Re: I'm A Christian But I Will Vote Tinubu by juman(m): 9:13am On Oct 24, 2022
Jagaban.
The next president of Nigeria.
Re: I'm A Christian But I Will Vote Tinubu by Ikpaitid: 9:18am On Oct 24, 2022
Good boy
Re: I'm A Christian But I Will Vote Tinubu by lereinter(m): 9:29am On Oct 24, 2022
You a "Christian"

What a funny assertion

If all the Christians in the nigeria are doing good and humanly things, nigeria will not be this worst.

Keep your Christian into your anu$
Re: I'm A Christian But I Will Vote Tinubu by vhykeeytor(m): 10:13am On Oct 24, 2022
Tinubuadvocate:

You are not a Christian, you attend one of the diabolical Yoruba churches (CAC, Cele, C&S). Where soap & sponge are being given to you to bath with.
Re: I'm A Christian But I Will Vote Tinubu by yejide16u: 11:18am On Oct 24, 2022
Clown in what way.likes chaser.Clown in what way.likes chaser....
Re: I'm A Christian But I Will Vote Tinubu by Tinubuadvocate: 11:56am On Oct 24, 2022
Imagine calling a church's of God a diabolical place who are you to be judging. And I know that is where you do go because I don't know how you take know all this.
vhykeeytor:

You are not a Christian, you attend one of the diabolical Yoruba churches (CAC, Cele, C&S). Where soap & sponge are being given to you to bath with.

1 Like

Re: I'm A Christian But I Will Vote Tinubu by Tinubuadvocate: 11:57am On Oct 24, 2022
Keep quiet man.
lereinter:

You a "Christian"

What a funny assertion

If all the Christians in the nigeria are doing good and humanly things, nigeria will not be this worst.

Keep your Christian into your anu$

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ebonyi: Crowd Joyful To Hear Tinubu Speak To Them In The Rally Today(video) / Large Military Reinforcements Head For Lagos (Video) / Video. Large Turnout As Peter Obi Campaign In Awka On Monday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.