Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,379 members, 7,819,380 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:14 PM

My Experience As An Atheist In The Dating World. - Romance (29) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Experience As An Atheist In The Dating World. (40953 Views)

This Is What We Have Left In The Dating World,genz Baddies / Would you date an atheist? / My Experience As A Bar Man In A Lagos Brothel . ( Life lesson) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Experience As An Atheist In The Dating World. by Namdio(m): 9:43pm On Nov 02, 2022
uche40:

I realized that as well. I'm not sure why.

Most of the stories are said to be accounts from a book titled: God Made Me Do It: True Stories of the Worst Advice the Lord Has Ever Given His Followers

I tried searching for a .pdf format for the book but it seems it's not available online. You can research more on it if you're interested.

edit: Ok. I think I was able to find some of the news articles online. Try the links below

https://www.washingtonpost.com/archive/politics/1993/08/20/20-naked-people-emerge-after-auto-strikes-tree/b36f7f9f-ab19-4c22-b975-79a402c9b438/

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/amp/wbna28005693

https://edition.cnn.com/2004/LAW/03/29/children.slain/index.html

I couldn't get the last one.

Firstly, Happy New Month!

Second, this is a clear case of people misinterpreting what God said, save for the last one (she is definitely mentally ill)

I don't think when God said leave all your belonging, he literally meant everything (and the two were pastors lol). They should have at least worn some clothes smh.

As for the truck driver, there had to have been a better way to get the woman to pull over. At least no one was harmed.
Re: My Experience As An Atheist In The Dating World. by kingxsamz(m): 9:49pm On Nov 02, 2022
jasminer:

Repeatedly asking me an insulting question won't change anything.

There's nowhere God asked anyone to rape.

Marrying a victim of war of her own free will is not rape. Every victim of war has a say in her marriage

Rape is sex without consent nowhere did God permit that.

If you think I'm wrong, I dare you to provide scriptures proving otherwise.

Lol, you must really be in an uncomfortable place to be avoiding this question, and I'm loving it. cheesy
You said everything considered "right" is right because your god says it is.
jasminer:

It's right because God said it's right.
So why are you dodging a simple question regarding your statement? undecided

You said it's insulting. Should we talk about "insulting" questions you've asked?
(1)
jasminer:

Atheists say we're all animals...
Humans cross breed species like the lion+tiger =Liger, goat + spider = spider goats who produce silk from their milk, the wolf dog breeds, zonkeys etc.
So if you truly believe we're all animals, what's wrong in crossbreeding?
This was you asking me why I'm not in support of beastiality since all humans are animals.
Did I complain? No. Did I answer your question? Yes.

(2)
jasminer:

Will your father rape you in the anus if he gets h*rny? Will your mother f*ck a snake or a monkey if I give her 200million dollars?
Will you permit my dog mount your daughter if I offer you 10million dollars?

This was you being provoked, and decided to ask these to prove a point. Did I complain? No. Did I answer. Yes.

(3)
jasminer:

You're the military chief of a country has been constantly attacked brutally by terrorists camping in a certain location. The terrorists kill anything alive that they see.
Will you strike back at the enemy if there's no way to avoid infant casualties?

This was you asking me if I'll kill children during an attack if I was a military chief(which I'm not). Did I complain? No. Did I answer? Yes.

In all of this, you've shown us you're a full blown hypocrite. It's fine when you create scenarios and say all sorts of things but when I do it, you say it's insulting because the question dey pepper your body. undecided

You must answer that question madam. If not,
Shame on you because you know I have you in a very tight corner. smiley
Re: My Experience As An Atheist In The Dating World. by jasminer: 10:26pm On Nov 02, 2022
kingxsamz:

Lol, you must really be in an uncomfortable place to be avoiding this question, and I'm loving it. cheesy
You said everything considered "right" is right because your god says it is.

So why are you dodging a simple question regarding your statement? undecided

You said it's insulting. Should we talk about "insulting" questions you've asked?
(1)

This was you asking me why I'm not in support of beastiality since all humans are animals.
Did I complain? No. Did I answer your question? Yes.

(2)

This was you being provoked, and decided to ask these to prove a point. Did I complain? No. Did I answer. Yes.

(3)
This was you asking me if I'll kill children during an attack if I was a military chief(which I'm not). Did I complain? No. Did I answer? Yes.

In all of this, you've shown us you're a full blown hypocrite. It's fine when you create scenarios and say all sorts of things but when I do it, you say it's insulting because the question dey pepper your body. undecided

You must answer that question madam. If not,
Shame on you because you know I have you in a very tight corner. smiley

You wish, oga provide references to support your claim. I've answered your question.

There's no rape commanded in the Bible. Prove me wrong by quoting a Bible verse. How hard is that to do?
Re: My Experience As An Atheist In The Dating World. by dhardline(m): 10:36pm On Nov 02, 2022
Itooweak4una:

You and your cohort that likes your comments are very low in intelligence.

Please do not mention me if you have nothing reasonable to add to the conversation. Thank you.
Re: My Experience As An Atheist In The Dating World. by kingxsamz(m): 10:00am On Nov 03, 2022
jasminer:

You wish, oga provide references to support your claim. I've answered your question.

There's no rape commanded in the Bible. Prove me wrong by quoting a Bible verse. How hard is that to do?

grin grin grin grin
But I'm not making any claim here na.
Shebi we're free to make up scenarios to ask questions?
You've created several scenarios (which I quoted up there) and I've answered accordingly.
You said only your god decides what is wrong or right.
So I'm asking you, if he decides tomorrow that rape is okay /right, will you agree that rape is morally right/objective?
Please note the word "IF . It's a scenario, not a real one. Shame me and answer accordingly. grin fear fear.
Re: My Experience As An Atheist In The Dating World. by kingxsamz(m): 10:06am On Nov 03, 2022
Person wey dey find 100 pages don dey run because of simple question. grin grin grin grin
Re: My Experience As An Atheist In The Dating World. by suicidesheep: 10:41am On Nov 03, 2022
Itooweak4una:

You and your cohort that likes your comments are very low in intelligence.

Just forget about them bro,
Some people paint some pictures in their head and think that is reality
Re: My Experience As An Atheist In The Dating World. by jasminer: 11:12am On Nov 03, 2022
kingxsamz:

grin grin grin grin
But I'm not making any claim here na.
Shebi we're free to make up scenarios to ask questions?
You've created several scenarios (which I quoted up there) and I've answered accordingly.
You said only your god decides what is wrong or right.
So I'm asking you, if he decides tomorrow that rape is okay /right, will you agree that rape is morally right/objective?
Please note the word "IF . It's a scenario, not a real one. Shame me and answer accordingly. grin fear fear.

Unfortunately, the Bible has been written and will never be rewritten till the end of the world and if an angel from heaven or a voice from heaven says that rape is right contrary to the Bible, that angel or voice will be casted into the lake of fire.

So no need to talk about the impossible. Talk about scenarios that don't contradict the word of God in the Bible.
Re: My Experience As An Atheist In The Dating World. by kingxsamz(m): 12:25pm On Nov 03, 2022
jasminer:

Unfortunately, the Bible has been written and will never be rewritten till the end of the world and if an angel from heaven or a voice from heaven says that rape is right contrary to the Bible, that angel or voice will be casted into the lake of fire.

So no need to talk about the impossible. Talk about scenarios that don't contradict the word of God in the Bible.

It's just a simple question na. grin grin grin
I'm not going to become a military chief, I'm not interested in that field, I know nothing about it and I have no business with the military but you went ahead to assume me as one who has the decision to murder children during an attack. grin
If the Christian god can condone slavery, request genocide and infanticide (which are sins now), then he can still make changes.
Answer my question and stop running.
Shame go dey hold you by now. cheesy
Abi you dey fear 100 pages?
Re: My Experience As An Atheist In The Dating World. by jasminer: 3:09am On Nov 04, 2022
kingxsamz:

It's just a simple question na. grin grin grin
I'm not going to become a military chief, I'm not interested in that field, I know nothing about it and I have no business with the military but you went ahead to assume me as one who has the decision to murder children during an attack. grin
If the Christian god can condone slavery, request genocide and infanticide (which are sins now), then he can still make changes.
Answer my question and stop running.
Shame go dey hold you by now. cheesy
Abi you dey fear 100 pages?

And which are still being carried out now by soldiers who still make heaven.
Point out a scenario that doesn't contradict the bible with bible verses as backup.

Until changes has been made to the Bible and rape justified, your question is mission impossiblito
Re: My Experience As An Atheist In The Dating World. by kingxsamz(m): 9:40am On Nov 04, 2022
jasminer:

And which are still being carried out now by soldiers who still make heaven.
Point out a scenario that doesn't contradict the bible with bible verses as backup.

Until changes has been made to the Bible and rape justified, your question is mission impossiblito

Yes but I'm never going to be a military chief but you still assumed. grin slavery is also a sin in Christianity now but it was condoned.
So, answer my question.
If you're scared just say so. cheesy
Re: My Experience As An Atheist In The Dating World. by jasminer: 6:57pm On Nov 04, 2022
kingxsamz:

Yes but I'm never going to be a military chief but you still assumed. grin slavery is also a sin in Christianity now but it was condoned.
So, answer my question.
If you're scared just say so. cheesy

Did God order anyone to enslave people?
Did God order anyone to rape anyone?
He never has, he never will.

Ask a question in the bible with bible verses to back it up.
Come on, you can do it, I trust you... Search the Bible grin grin grin
Re: My Experience As An Atheist In The Dating World. by kingxsamz(m): 11:14am On Nov 05, 2022
jasminer:

Did God order anyone to enslave people?
Did God order anyone to rape anyone?
He never has, he never will.

Ask a question in the bible with bible verses to back it up.
Come on, you can do it, I trust you... Search the Bible grin grin grin

Answer my question abeg, scaredy cat. grin
I dey ask you something you dey ask me another thing trying too hard to divert.
You've lost the argument sef.
Only you for this thread dey run from question. You failed woefully. tongue Shame.
The question left you confused and helpless.
Next time you'll think twice about your beliefs before arguing. I wish na physical debate sef, make I see how you wan take hide. grin
Re: My Experience As An Atheist In The Dating World. by jasminer: 6:04pm On Nov 05, 2022
kingxsamz:

Answer my question abeg, scaredy cat. grin
I dey ask you something you dey ask me another thing trying too hard to divert.
You've lost the argument sef.
Only you for this thread dey run from question. You failed woefully. tongue Shame.
The question left you confused and helpless.
Next time you'll think twice about your beliefs before arguing. I wish na physical debate sef, make I see how you wan take hide. grin

Don't ask me what ifs. Ask me questions from the Bible...
I know you're out of argument points.
Me too. The Hiroshima bomb I dropped be like lighter cry
It's funny ooo, a whole bible of 66 chapters, you don't have any verse to show the error in Christianity How's that even possible
Re: My Experience As An Atheist In The Dating World. by kingxsamz(m): 7:47pm On Nov 05, 2022
jasminer:

Don't ask me what ifs. Ask me questions from the Bible...
I know you're out of argument points.
Me too. The Hiroshima bomb I dropped be like lighter cry
It's funny ooo, a whole bible of 66 chapters, you don't have any verse to show the error in Christianity How's that even possible

Don't stress it abeg. You've asked multiple ifs and gotten answers which didn't lead you anywhere. Not once did I fail to answer any of your questions. Small "if" wey I ask you you don handicap. Abeg take your massive L and go. No need to continue this argument anymore goodnight.

Re: My Experience As An Atheist In The Dating World. by jasminer: 6:12am On Nov 06, 2022
kingxsamz:

Don't stress it abeg. You've asked multiple ifs and gotten answers which didn't lead you anywhere. Not once did I fail to answer any of your questions. Small "if" wey I ask you you don handicap. Abeg take your massive L and go. No need to continue this argument anymore goodnight.

And the ifs I asked, do they contradict the bible in anyway?

Simply quote your reference from the Bible, you're twerking up and down grin grin grin

Onigbese, come and carry your capital L, I'm not interested grin grin grin grin

Quote the Bible to backup your question, how hard is that?
Re: My Experience As An Atheist In The Dating World. by jasminer: 6:15am On Nov 06, 2022
kingxsamz:
Person wey dey find 100 pages don dey run because of simple question. grin grin grin grin

You think I don't have a life outside nairaland? If you know my schedule, you'll be surprised that I have the time to reply you.

Quote the Bible verse to support your "Bible Question". That can't be too hard na, or can it?
Re: My Experience As An Atheist In The Dating World. by kingxsamz(m): 10:03am On Nov 06, 2022
jasminer:

And the ifs I asked, do they contradict the bible in anyway?

Simply quote your reference from the Bible, you're twerking up and down grin grin grin

Onigbese, come and carry your capital L, I'm not interested grin grin grin grin

Quote the Bible to backup your question, how hard is that?

Contradict what?
The "ifs" you asked, did it have anything to do with me?
Am I a military chief? Do I engage in beastiality? Does my family have sex with animals for money? Yet you asked all these and I answered.
Carry your L.
If you can't answer my question hide your head in shame because you know how badly I'll embarrass you if you do answer. tongue
Don't bother yourself anymore, you hear? kiss Have a good day.
Re: My Experience As An Atheist In The Dating World. by jasminer: 10:44am On Nov 07, 2022
kingxsamz:

Contradict what?
The "ifs" you asked, did it have anything to do with me?
Am I a military chief? Do I engage in beastiality? Does my family have sex with animals for money? Yet you asked all these and I answered.
Carry your L.
If you can't answer my question hide your head in shame because you know how badly I'll embarrass you if you do answer. tongue
Don't bother yourself anymore, you hear? kiss Have a good day.

Exactly, it wasn't a Bible question I asked. It was a question about you and what decision you'll take in a war.

Now you're asking me about God, and painting a scenario outside the Bible.
Re: My Experience As An Atheist In The Dating World. by kingxsamz(m): 3:43pm On Nov 07, 2022
jasminer:

Exactly, it wasn't a Bible question I asked. It was a question about you and what decision you'll take in a war.

Now you're asking me about God, and painting a scenario outside the Bible.

Same way you painted Scenarios that has nothing to do with my life or anyone I know. Did I tell you my mother and father sleep with animals?
You should be ashamed. Thanks for your time and don't quote me again. You already lost, and I won't be reading or responding to any more of your quotes. Have a good day. kiss
Re: My Experience As An Atheist In The Dating World. by jasminer: 9:06pm On Nov 07, 2022
kingxsamz:

Same way you painted Scenarios that has nothing to do with my life or anyone I know. Did I tell you my mother and father sleep with animals?
You should be ashamed. Thanks for your time and don't quote me again. You already lost, and I won't be reading or responding to any more of your quotes. Have a good day. kiss

Same way you painted insulting and degrading scenarios about someone who means more to me than a father and mother.

Plenty stories because I asked for a Bible quote
Re: My Experience As An Atheist In The Dating World. by uche40(f): 9:34pm On Nov 10, 2022
Namdio:

Firstly, Happy New Month!

Second, this is a clear case of people misinterpreting what God said, save for the last one (she is definitely mentally ill)

I don't think when God said leave all your belonging, he literally meant everything (and the two were pastors lol). They should have at least worn some clothes smh.

As for the truck driver, there had to have been a better way to get the woman to pull over. At least no one was harmed.

Happy new month. Been crazy busy lately.

1 Like

Re: My Experience As An Atheist In The Dating World. by LordReed(m): 10:14am On Jan 21
dhardline:
Will I say Nigerian atheist or atheist in general are a funny lot. How do you desire to have a 'decent' atheist as a girl friend?
Like who are you to require a standard for her when nothing rules her?
Or do you not know God gave man commandments on how to live life and be 'decent' and once God is removed man is free to make up his own rules as he lives and nothing becomes out of place for him. So just go ahead a marry any atheist you come across, she can decide to have 10 husband's and it's not out of place, she can decide to sleep with animals and it's still not out of place for her. She is ruled by nothing just as you claim you are too and hence free to do as she wills.

Look up humanist, Epicurean and Stoic values for a start. We don't need a god to define standards.

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (Reply)

Why Men Patronise Prostitutes / Couple Rocks Wizkid’s Starboy Jersey In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos / Man Who Proposed To His Girlfriend At SARS Headquarters Finally Weds. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.