Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,753 members, 7,817,083 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:59 AM

Floods: Bode George Re-Echoes Obi’s Call To Halt Campaigns - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Floods: Bode George Re-Echoes Obi’s Call To Halt Campaigns (21126 Views)

Peter Obi: Call For My Arrest, Prosecution Baseless – Lai Mohammed / ‘it’s Deceitful’ – Soludo Replies Obi’s Call For Anambra To Vote LP Lawmakers / 2019: Cash Crunch Hits APC, PDP, As Parties Halt Campaigns (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Floods: Bode George Re-Echoes Obi’s Call To Halt Campaigns by effort1: 4:27pm On Nov 20, 2022
LiveWithIt:

You have no choice he will rule my family as well as yours... tongue. He will make your life and destiny like that of our lagos. You will profess him as your president for the next 8 yrs. Your boss will have his picture in his office, that if you're not jobless kiss

Lolz.

Ọ̀run n ya bọ̀, kìí ṣ'ọ̀rọ̀ enìkan. grin

Buhari's bad leadership, is it only igbos that suffered it? Yorubas and Hausas/Fulani too suffered it in full measure.

Stay there and be deceiving yourself. Òpònú Ayíràdà. cheesy
Re: Floods: Bode George Re-Echoes Obi’s Call To Halt Campaigns by LiveWithIt: 4:30pm On Nov 20, 2022
effort1:

Lolz.

Ọ̀run n ya bọ̀, kìí ṣ'ọ̀rọ̀ enìkan. grin

Buhari's bad leadership, is it only igbos that suffered it? Yorubas and Hausas/Fulani too suffered it in full measure.

Stay there and be deceiving yourself. Òpònú Ayíràdà. cheesy
Ode omo radarada..
If you suffered during his regime, your fault. Get a job or learn a skill l, I'll tell you I made it during buhari's regime, so blame your failed situation rather than blaming the innocent men. As for me and you, on tinubu's madate we stand gidigba. Vote tinubu vote APC.. grin
Re: Floods: Bode George Re-Echoes Obi’s Call To Halt Campaigns by effort1: 4:35pm On Nov 20, 2022
LiveWithIt:

Ode omo radarada..
If you suffered during his regime, your fault. Get a job or learn a skill l, I'll tell you I made it during buhari's regime, so blame your failed situation rather than blaming the innocent men. As for me and you, on tinubu's madate we stand gidigba. Vote tinubu vote APC.. grin

Lolz. What's the value of Nigeria's currency when Buhari took over? What's the value today? cheesy

Every tribal and religion bigotry decisions you make will reach everybody, including you.

Stay there and be deceiving yourself. grin
Re: Floods: Bode George Re-Echoes Obi’s Call To Halt Campaigns by LiveWithIt: 4:44pm On Nov 20, 2022
effort1:

Lolz. What's the value of Nigeria's currency when Buhari took over? What's the value today? cheesy

Every tribal and religion bigotry decisions you make will reach everybody, including you.

Stay there and be deceiving yourself. grin

you're the one decieving yourself here. Associating with a known failure,

Re: Floods: Bode George Re-Echoes Obi’s Call To Halt Campaigns by effort1: 2:25am On Nov 22, 2022
LiveWithIt:
you're the one decieving yourself here. Associating with a known failure,

We've been seeing Tinubu's mental failure for days now. cheesy

Your candidate is suffering from dementia and mental decline.

A mentally retarded man is about to run the destiny of your family. grin
Re: Floods: Bode George Re-Echoes Obi’s Call To Halt Campaigns by LiveWithIt: 2:31am On Nov 22, 2022
effort1:

We've been seeing Tinubu's mental failure for days now. cheesy

Your candidate is suffering from dementia and mental decline.

A mentally retarded man is about to run the destiny of your family. grin
yes bro, and that same man will dictate the future of your lineage grin cheesy, that same man will rule us for 8 solid years, and the mentally retard man will run the affairs of your household, from generation to generation..
And what is happening in Anambra will befall your household, in many fold cheesy grin the way obi turned Anambra youths to useless will be your portion hahahah grin grin ....and as for tinubu a well and abled man, a healthy man will rule us and my family, the same dementia you wished for him will be your portion till eternity tongue, as you wished him bad, bad will be yours, as you wished him good same will be your portion...
You like it or not he will rule and and me and your lineage will live as a effect of negative thought and words you have against him...

Ntoor tongue cheesy
Re: Floods: Bode George Re-Echoes Obi’s Call To Halt Campaigns by effort1: 9:03am On Nov 22, 2022
LiveWithIt:
yes bro, and that same man will dictate the future of your lineage grin cheesy, that same man will rule us for 8 solid years, and the mentally retard man will run the affairs of your household, from generation to generation..
And what is happening in Anambra will befall your household, in many fold cheesy grin the way obi turned Anambra youths to useless will be your portion hahahah grin grin ....and as for tinubu a well and abled man, a healthy man will rule us and my family, the same dementia you wished for him will be your portion till eternity tongue, as you wished him bad, bad will be yours, as you wished him good same will be your portion...
You like it or not he will rule and and me and your lineage will live as a effect of negative thought and words you have against him...

Ntoor tongue cheesy

Ọ̀run n ya bọ̀, kìí ṣ'ọ̀rọ̀ enìkan grin

Your generation will not be spared too. grin

Since Buhari's bad leadership has caused food to be expensive, does your family buy foods cheaper than others? grin

Have you seen now that you are stupid? grin. Or you are too daft to see? grin
Re: Floods: Bode George Re-Echoes Obi’s Call To Halt Campaigns by LiveWithIt: 12:50pm On Nov 22, 2022
effort1:

Ọ̀run n ya bọ̀, kìí ṣ'ọ̀rọ̀ enìkan grin

Your generation will not be spared too. grin

Since Buhari's bad leadership has caused food to be expensive, does your family buy foods cheaper than others? grin

Have you seen now that you are stupid? grin. Or you are too daft to see? grin
See your problem is poverty, if food is expensive and you can't afford it, get a good job, don't be a lazy ipobians youth work work and work lazy youth..

Country is hard but ppl are buying expensive shits daily, oga buckle up. Sit down there and be blaming buhari while other ppl make millions daily, learn coding and earn nothing less than 1.5m monthly and stop this your lament, you can work three jobs and earn almost 5m monthly
Re: Floods: Bode George Re-Echoes Obi’s Call To Halt Campaigns by effort1: 1:32pm On Nov 22, 2022
LiveWithIt:

See your problem is poverty, if food is expensive and you can't afford it, get a good job, don't be a lazy ipobians youth work work and work lazy youth..

Country is hard but ppl are buying expensive shits daily, oga buckle up. Sit down there and be blaming buhari while other ppl make millions daily, learn coding and earn nothing less than 1.5m monthly and stop this your lament, you can work three jobs and earn almost 5m monthly

Naira jumped from 260 per dollar to 780 per dollar and your cursed self balmed it on poverty?

Yes, you may be right. Leadership poverty by APC and followership poverty by cursed idiots like you
Re: Floods: Bode George Re-Echoes Obi’s Call To Halt Campaigns by LiveWithIt: 1:37pm On Nov 22, 2022
effort1:

Naira jumped from 260 per dollar to 780 per dollar and your cursed self balmed it on poverty?

Yes, you may be right. Leadership poverty by APC and followership poverty by cursed idiots like you
Cos you're cursed and irredeemable, that the reason you think am cursed, poverty is your problem.. 1$ to japanese yen calculate it and check it out, if the economy is bad or not. You're poor cursed and still dull, I pity your children. It's a pity a child can't choose their parents, they'll suffer and share from your ignorance
Re: Floods: Bode George Re-Echoes Obi’s Call To Halt Campaigns by effort1: 1:54pm On Nov 22, 2022
LiveWithIt:

Cos you're cursed and irredeemable, that the reason you think am cursed, poverty is your problem.. 1$ to japanese yen calculate it and check it out, if the economy is bad or not. You're poor cursed and still dull, I pity your children. It's a pity a child can't choose their parents, they'll suffer and share from your ignorance

You are the one campaigning for an obviously sick man despite evidences of mental decline. So, you are the one that is cursed and irredeemable. cheesy
Re: Floods: Bode George Re-Echoes Obi’s Call To Halt Campaigns by LiveWithIt: 2:06pm On Nov 22, 2022
effort1:

You are the one campaigning for an obviously sick man despite evidences of mental decline. So, you are the one that is cursed and irredeemable. cheesy
For you not to know that's he's the most active candidate and politicians alive, it's obvious you can't be redeemed beyond the curse you've laid on yourself, am not cursed am blessed grin as e dey pain you e dey sweet me cheesy
Re: Floods: Bode George Re-Echoes Obi’s Call To Halt Campaigns by effort1: 11:53am On Nov 24, 2022
LiveWithIt:

For you not to know that's he's the most active candidate and politicians alive, it's obvious you can't be redeemed beyond the curse you've laid on yourself, am not cursed am blessed grin as e dey pain you e dey sweet me cheesy

Balablu Blu Blu bulaba.

Is that your evidence of politically active person alive?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

EXCLUSIVE: North Launches Fresh Attack On GEJ, Opposes Confab Implementation / Arewa Youths Should Be Put In Chains And Flogged Very Hard - Femi Fani-kayode / Governor Ambode Arrives Polling Unit To Cast His Vote

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.