Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,077 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:31 AM

Floods: Bode George Re-Echoes Obi’s Call To Halt Campaigns - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Floods: Bode George Re-Echoes Obi’s Call To Halt Campaigns (21125 Views)

Peter Obi: Call For My Arrest, Prosecution Baseless – Lai Mohammed / ‘it’s Deceitful’ – Soludo Replies Obi’s Call For Anambra To Vote LP Lawmakers / 2019: Cash Crunch Hits APC, PDP, As Parties Halt Campaigns (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Floods: Bode George Re-Echoes Obi’s Call To Halt Campaigns by LiveWithIt: 4:38pm On Oct 27, 2022
effort1:

Many tailors and drivers are Richer than your father can ever be in his entire life.

No programmer reasons dumbly like you. You talk like a jobless fool waiting for his parents to feed him.
Dumbo is pained had to mention me twice cheesy grin... The pain is real for you I can feel it... useless child of a lazy father grin vote APC vote TINUBU so the suffering your day inflicted on you can come to an end idi ara
Re: Floods: Bode George Re-Echoes Obi’s Call To Halt Campaigns by LiveWithIt: 4:42pm On Oct 27, 2022
effort1:

Looks like many more people now agree that you are a fool. You are surely getting more popular with your foolish reasoning
You're now a popular fool released from the zoo grin cheesy
You don cast las las olori pelebe omo ale

Re: Floods: Bode George Re-Echoes Obi’s Call To Halt Campaigns by effort1: 6:44pm On Nov 02, 2022
LiveWithIt:

You're now a popular fool released from the zoo grin cheesy
You don cast las las olori pelebe omo ale

Òpònú Ayíràdà. You just jump around like a rabid dog released from dungeon.
Re: Floods: Bode George Re-Echoes Obi’s Call To Halt Campaigns by effort1: 6:44pm On Nov 02, 2022
LiveWithIt:

Dumbo is pained had to mention me twice cheesy grin... The pain is real for you I can feel it... useless child of a lazy father grin vote APC vote TINUBU so the suffering your day inflicted on you can come to an end idi ara

You sha keep on uttering rubbish.

In your mind now, you will think you are talking, àbí?
Re: Floods: Bode George Re-Echoes Obi’s Call To Halt Campaigns by effort1: 6:45pm On Nov 02, 2022
LiveWithIt:
sorry oo unpopular foolish boy grin

Have you been told that the name fits you better? Popular Foolish Boy.
Re: Floods: Bode George Re-Echoes Obi’s Call To Halt Campaigns by LiveWithIt: 9:34pm On Nov 02, 2022
effort1:

I have been told that the name fits me better I'm Popular Foolish Boy.
Re: Floods: Bode George Re-Echoes Obi’s Call To Halt Campaigns by LiveWithIt: 9:36pm On Nov 02, 2022
effort1:

effort1 is Òpònú Ayíràdà. I just jump around like a rabid dog released from dungeon.
Re: Floods: Bode George Re-Echoes Obi’s Call To Halt Campaigns by effort1: 11:46pm On Nov 02, 2022
[quote author=LiveWithIt post=118078308][/quote]

Lolz. Your daft head has returned you to the dreg you started from; you are now back to editing posts like an imbeecile. grin
Re: Floods: Bode George Re-Echoes Obi’s Call To Halt Campaigns by LiveWithIt: 11:52pm On Nov 02, 2022
effort1:

Lolz. Your daft head has returned you to the dreg you started from; you are now back to editing posts like an imbeecile.
Olofo
Let me taste your tears tongue
Yummy..I love it more tears needed from you bro oniranu oshi

Re: Floods: Bode George Re-Echoes Obi’s Call To Halt Campaigns by effort1: 9:04am On Nov 03, 2022
LiveWithIt:

Olofo
Let me taste your tears tongue
Yummy..I love it more tears needed from you bro oniranu oshi

So, your suffering level has skyrocketed that you now have to lick tears to survive?
Re: Floods: Bode George Re-Echoes Obi’s Call To Halt Campaigns by LiveWithIt: 10:11am On Nov 03, 2022
effort1:

So, your suffering level has skyrocketed that you now have to lick tears to survive?
Another pain loaded grin
Re: Floods: Bode George Re-Echoes Obi’s Call To Halt Campaigns by effort1: 9:00am On Nov 04, 2022
LiveWithIt:

Another pain loaded grin

You are just looking for something to say. Quit jumping around as if your Brain is skipping
Re: Floods: Bode George Re-Echoes Obi’s Call To Halt Campaigns by LiveWithIt: 9:12am On Nov 04, 2022
effort1:

You are just looking for something to say. Quit jumping around as if your Brain is skipping
MTN just gave you another 10mb sad no wonder you give a response every two days, if your 10mb finishes now your next response will be in two days time, cheesy
Lab rat
Re: Floods: Bode George Re-Echoes Obi’s Call To Halt Campaigns by effort1: 11:07am On Nov 04, 2022
LiveWithIt:

MTN just gave you another 10mb sad no wonder you give a response every two days, if your 10mb finishes now your next response will be in two days time, cheesy
Lab rat

You keep on diverting from the subject because you know your head is too empty to apply reason.
Re: Floods: Bode George Re-Echoes Obi’s Call To Halt Campaigns by LiveWithIt: 1:07pm On Nov 04, 2022
effort1:

You keep on diverting from the subject because you know your head is too empty to apply reason.
Snap your head let me see what the empty skull looks like cheesy if they see you in reality now, you can be one small boy wearing nika with barce jersey in his teens.
Shai internet has given some unfortunate beings privilege oo..
Omo Iranu, alayebaje
Re: Floods: Bode George Re-Echoes Obi’s Call To Halt Campaigns by effort1: 2:24pm On Nov 05, 2022
LiveWithIt:

Snap your head let me see what the empty skull looks like cheesy if they see you in reality now, you can be one small boy wearing nika with barce jersey in his teens.
Shai internet has given some unfortunate beings privilege oo..
Omo Iranu, alayebaje

No need to snap head. Just look into the mirror and you will see what an empty skull looks like
Re: Floods: Bode George Re-Echoes Obi’s Call To Halt Campaigns by LiveWithIt: 2:46pm On Nov 05, 2022
effort1:

No need to snap head. Just look into the mirror and you will see what an empty skull looks like
I can see your skull is empty no Wonder nothing productive can come out of you, you know why?
You can't give what you don't have.

Re: Floods: Bode George Re-Echoes Obi’s Call To Halt Campaigns by effort1: 2:54pm On Nov 05, 2022
LiveWithIt:

I can see your skull is empty no Wonder nothing productive can come out of you, you know why?
You can't give what you don't have.

Is that what your Mirror revealed? You are already looking like a dried up skeleton.

No wonder you act and talk like the dead.
Re: Floods: Bode George Re-Echoes Obi’s Call To Halt Campaigns by LiveWithIt: 4:03pm On Nov 05, 2022
effort1:

Is that what your Mirror revealed? You are already looking like a dried up skeleton.

No wonder you act and talk like the dead.
You're the dead bro it's so obvious, obituaries, zombies those are the dead. No sent of reasoning, one way adapter grin
You can see how empty you are already?
Re: Floods: Bode George Re-Echoes Obi’s Call To Halt Campaigns by effort1: 2:43pm On Nov 13, 2022
LiveWithIt:

No sent of reasoning

You should go back to school and learn English properly. You are talking nonsense.

The obituary you desire will happen to you and your family.

The obidient we desire will happen to us and our families.
Re: Floods: Bode George Re-Echoes Obi’s Call To Halt Campaigns by LiveWithIt: 3:26pm On Nov 13, 2022
effort1:

The obituary I desire will happen to me and my family..
Re: Floods: Bode George Re-Echoes Obi’s Call To Halt Campaigns by effort1: 3:50pm On Nov 20, 2022
[quote author=LiveWithIt post=118357444][/quote]

Lolz. I've always known you have no brain to construct sensible comments. You will always modify posts.
Re: Floods: Bode George Re-Echoes Obi’s Call To Halt Campaigns by LiveWithIt: 3:53pm On Nov 20, 2022
effort1:

Lolz. I've always known you have no brain to construct sensible comments. You will always modify posts.
You've received your free 10mb today, gone for a week and come online five days later cheesy grin poverty of a zombie supporter hahahah

Re: Floods: Bode George Re-Echoes Obi’s Call To Halt Campaigns by effort1: 3:55pm On Nov 20, 2022
LiveWithIt:

You've received your free 10mb today, gone for a week and come online five days later cheesy grin poverty of a zombie supporter hahahah

Lolz. Are you tired of modifying Posts like the fool everybody on nairaland thinks you are?
Re: Floods: Bode George Re-Echoes Obi’s Call To Halt Campaigns by LiveWithIt: 3:58pm On Nov 20, 2022
effort1:

Lolz. Are you tired of modifying Posts like the fool everybody on nairaland thinks you are?
ontop your poverty you're foolish again. Shai.. Even the obi you're supporting knows you can't amount to anything good cheesy
Re: Floods: Bode George Re-Echoes Obi’s Call To Halt Campaigns by effort1: 4:02pm On Nov 20, 2022
LiveWithIt:
ontop your poverty you're foolish again. Shai.. Even the obi you're supporting knows you can't amount to anything good cheesy

Lolz. Typical empty ranting from a Tinubu's idiot.

Why you no modify post again like the fool everybody on nairaland knows you are?! cheesy
Re: Floods: Bode George Re-Echoes Obi’s Call To Halt Campaigns by LiveWithIt: 4:06pm On Nov 20, 2022
quote author=effort1 post=118545138]

Why you no modify post again like the fool everybody on nairaland knows you are?! cheesy[/quote] baba you get data today oo cheesy eeeh, it's like God has butter your bread...
Obi supporters on the move, zombie don get data o.hurray
Re: Floods: Bode George Re-Echoes Obi’s Call To Halt Campaigns by effort1: 4:10pm On Nov 20, 2022
LiveWithIt:
quote author=effort1 post=118545138]

Why you no modify post again like the fool everybody on nairaland knows you are?! cheesy baba you get data today oo cheesy eeeh, it's like God has butter your bread...
Obi supporters on the move, zombie don get data o.hurray

Your dumbness is manifesting fast like Tinubu's mental decline. grin

Quoting a simple post has become mission impossible for you. grin

Boy, you are dumb.
Re: Floods: Bode George Re-Echoes Obi’s Call To Halt Campaigns by LiveWithIt: 4:15pm On Nov 20, 2022
effort1:

Your dumbness is manifesting fast like Tinubu's mental decline. grin

Quoting a simple post has become mission impossible for you. grin

Boy, you are dumb.
That same tinubu will rule us in good health for the next 8years, you family like it or not, he'll rule your lineage for years. And as for your i can see you've limited yourself to obi's failure and now you're a partaker os that failed system. cheesy grin grin grin
Am so happy for you cause you can afford to stay online for 20 mins today that's an achievement boy grin. When you're out of data reach out my house help can help you with small change tongue
Re: Floods: Bode George Re-Echoes Obi’s Call To Halt Campaigns by effort1: 4:18pm On Nov 20, 2022
LiveWithIt:

That same tinubu will rule us in good health for the next 8years, you family like it or not, he'll rule your lineage for years. And as for your i can see you've limited yourself to obi's failure and now you're a partaker os that failed system. cheesy grin grin grin
Am so happy for you cause you can afford to stay online for 20 mins today that's an achievement boy grin. When you're out of data reach out my house help can help you with small change tongue
Yeah. That drug dealer with mental decline will rule the destiny of your entire family for 8 years. grin
Re: Floods: Bode George Re-Echoes Obi’s Call To Halt Campaigns by LiveWithIt: 4:23pm On Nov 20, 2022
effort1:

Yeah. That drug dealer with mental decline will rule the destiny of your entire family for 8 years. grin
You have no choice he will rule my family as well as yours... tongue. He will make your life and destiny like that of our lagos. You will profess him as your president for the next 8 yrs. Your boss will have his picture in his office, that if you're not jobless kiss

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Gbajabiamila Elected For Sixth Time As Federal Lawmaker / » Fuel Subsidy: I Won’t Step Down – Alison-madueke | Vanguard Mobile / Jonathan Backs Sheriff As Makarfi Vows To Fight On

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.