Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,763 members, 7,817,106 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:54 AM

The 'Anti-Cheating' Exam Hats Used By Students In Philippines (Pictures) - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / The 'Anti-Cheating' Exam Hats Used By Students In Philippines (Pictures) (57561 Views)

10 Grammatical Jargons Often Used By Nigerians. / What Is The Essence Of Acceptance Fees Paid By Students? / 20 Poisonous Expressions Used By Nigerians; Corrections, Tips And Reasons. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The 'Anti-Cheating' Exam Hats Used By Students In Philippines (Pictures) by abiodun172: 12:20pm On Oct 24, 2022
Lolz...that one with something that look like binocular, is that also anti cheating gadgets?Lolz...that one with something that look like binocular, is that also anti cheating gadgets?...
Re: The 'Anti-Cheating' Exam Hats Used By Students In Philippines (Pictures) by tnerro1(m): 12:38pm On Oct 24, 2022
Make dem no try am for naija,guys go copy full textbook inside that mask
Re: The 'Anti-Cheating' Exam Hats Used By Students In Philippines (Pictures) by dammywapes(m): 12:47pm On Oct 24, 2022
Elock1:
angry
Even if they adopt this in Nigeria

Those who didn't write anything will still pass.

It's called BTS
Bribe The System?
Re: The 'Anti-Cheating' Exam Hats Used By Students In Philippines (Pictures) by tillaman(m): 12:58pm On Oct 24, 2022
Ijaya123:

How will the person outside know the question in your front?
nawa o for you
Wey I go dey read question give am na
He will search the manual and read it to me
Last last na Mtn betatalk fit run am

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The 'Anti-Cheating' Exam Hats Used By Students In Philippines (Pictures) by Elock1: 12:59pm On Oct 24, 2022
dammywapes:
Bribe The System?
Behind the scenes
That one goes too.
Re: The 'Anti-Cheating' Exam Hats Used By Students In Philippines (Pictures) by aprilwise(m): 1:09pm On Oct 24, 2022
GoldenJAT:
I Know a country that will still cheat massively, even if you put Angel Gabriel and Angel Michael in the hall.
Are you afraid to mention the name of the country? Lemme help you mention it. Nigeria
Re: The 'Anti-Cheating' Exam Hats Used By Students In Philippines (Pictures) by LogicBomb8: 1:09pm On Oct 24, 2022
Elock1:
angry Even if they adopt this in Nigeria
Those who didn't write anything will still pass.
It's called BTS
wharis bts?
Re: The 'Anti-Cheating' Exam Hats Used By Students In Philippines (Pictures) by aprilwise(m): 1:13pm On Oct 24, 2022
I know a guru in expo mathematics was his problem
Re: The 'Anti-Cheating' Exam Hats Used By Students In Philippines (Pictures) by LienwaltAbel(m): 1:18pm On Oct 24, 2022
Wearing transparent t-shirt and transparent colorless shorts without pocket didn't stop us that time. Even the mad spacing in ss2 no stop anybody. This one self na free for all grin

1 Like

Re: The 'Anti-Cheating' Exam Hats Used By Students In Philippines (Pictures) by dammywapes(m): 1:22pm On Oct 24, 2022
Elock1:

Behind the scenes
That one goes too.
Ok
Re: The 'Anti-Cheating' Exam Hats Used By Students In Philippines (Pictures) by garriAndsugar: 1:59pm On Oct 24, 2022
All this one no concern me.. na to press Philippine woman breast dey hungry me
Re: The 'Anti-Cheating' Exam Hats Used By Students In Philippines (Pictures) by robinso01(m): 2:01pm On Oct 24, 2022
ArewaNorth:

I was a Lecturer in one of the Southern Universities, I have seen the worst and unbelievable academic malpractices and sex for marks. In that place it is better they close the university than wasting some students time giving them paper qualifications at the detriment of few students hardwork!
Re: The 'Anti-Cheating' Exam Hats Used By Students In Philippines (Pictures) by Olat4421: 2:17pm On Oct 24, 2022
Lol interesting
Re: The 'Anti-Cheating' Exam Hats Used By Students In Philippines (Pictures) by TheSameGuy(m): 2:28pm On Oct 24, 2022
Yiu can't compare Tinubu a first class graduate to Obi
Dynamicboss:

grin

If na atiku or tinubu nko?
Re: The 'Anti-Cheating' Exam Hats Used By Students In Philippines (Pictures) by Sukkyy2010: 2:29pm On Oct 24, 2022
Alwaysready:
grin

all of them will fail woefully
Did you mean wholefully?
Re: The 'Anti-Cheating' Exam Hats Used By Students In Philippines (Pictures) by ebuggie: 2:53pm On Oct 24, 2022
tillaman:
Lol e no go work for here o
Mask wey I go use cover AirPod wey my guy go dey outside dey read answers give me

LOL.... Bahdguy!
Re: The 'Anti-Cheating' Exam Hats Used By Students In Philippines (Pictures) by godofuck231: 2:59pm On Oct 24, 2022
Greystone:
Spartans, What is your Occupation?!?

AWOO! AWOOO!! AWOOOO!!! cool

Lol… no be by fine helmet or “fine ghel”….try pass the exam oh…
you can see her level of intelligence, this one know book already

1 Like

Re: The 'Anti-Cheating' Exam Hats Used By Students In Philippines (Pictures) by darichlife: 3:03pm On Oct 24, 2022
tillaman:
Mask wey I go use cover AirPod wey my guy go dey outside dey read answers give me
Why did you cast this thing.

1 Like

Re: The 'Anti-Cheating' Exam Hats Used By Students In Philippines (Pictures) by MeaslesMumpsRub: 3:11pm On Oct 24, 2022
Rat Race
Re: The 'Anti-Cheating' Exam Hats Used By Students In Philippines (Pictures) by Emotionss: 4:06pm On Oct 24, 2022
[color=#006600][/color]
tillaman:

Efcc need to arrest you.
You're a threat to our national security and peace
grin grin
Re: The 'Anti-Cheating' Exam Hats Used By Students In Philippines (Pictures) by Linearray: 4:12pm On Oct 24, 2022
Forget it abeg, *"Eleha self dey carry expo enter hall"* . If you know you know, if you no know, you no know be that.
Re: The 'Anti-Cheating' Exam Hats Used By Students In Philippines (Pictures) by Ijb11: 5:40pm On Oct 24, 2022
grin
Re: The 'Anti-Cheating' Exam Hats Used By Students In Philippines (Pictures) by Dandal: 5:51pm On Oct 24, 2022
Its a fairly common practice in Asian countries, particularly India.

Re: The 'Anti-Cheating' Exam Hats Used By Students In Philippines (Pictures) by 2rez: 7:56pm On Oct 24, 2022
tillaman:
real recognizes real
You be my brother

Real recognizes real for real.
Nice one.
Re: The 'Anti-Cheating' Exam Hats Used By Students In Philippines (Pictures) by GloriousGbola: 9:33pm On Oct 24, 2022
Ibime:
This guy is focussed cheesy

And this kids is how your dad became a meme in his youth
Re: The 'Anti-Cheating' Exam Hats Used By Students In Philippines (Pictures) by Baffupdrizz(m): 9:07am On Oct 25, 2022
Humanity should update our education model since this one is no longer sustainable.
Re: The 'Anti-Cheating' Exam Hats Used By Students In Philippines (Pictures) by Esiman(m): 11:43am On Oct 25, 2022
Certificate of attendance.
Dynamicboss:

grin

If na atiku or tinubu nko?
Re: The 'Anti-Cheating' Exam Hats Used By Students In Philippines (Pictures) by IwasNeverGone: 9:45pm On Nov 15, 2022
Tchinaidi:

but i cant trade how do i
get started
how can one register for NIIT? I can't seem to locate d apply button
Re: The 'Anti-Cheating' Exam Hats Used By Students In Philippines (Pictures) by Tchinaidi(m): 2:13pm On Nov 17, 2022
IwasNeverGone:

how can one register for NIIT? I can't seem to locate d apply button
Go physically to their office located in your state.Go to their website and you will locate a their offices in the federation.Choose the one closest to you are physically go and register
Re: The 'Anti-Cheating' Exam Hats Used By Students In Philippines (Pictures) by IwasNeverGone: 5:57pm On Nov 17, 2022
Tchinaidi:

Go physically to their office located in your state.Go to their website and you will locate a their offices in the federation.Choose the one closest to you are physically go and register
bless up my man cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

She Was Sacked For Telling Students To Pray For Nigeria / Nicholas Igbokwe: OAU Lecturer Dies In His Office / JAMB Fixes Cut Off Marks For Universities, Polytechnics, Colleges Of Education

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.