Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,991 members, 7,817,917 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:56 PM

He Found Out His Wife Was A Former Runs Girl - Romance (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Found Out His Wife Was A Former Runs Girl (61465 Views)

The Backside Of A Runs Girl A Man Slept With Without Condom (Photos) / Hilarious Whatsapp Conversation Between A Nigerian Big Boy And A Runs Girl / Runs Girl Strips To Her Panties At The Gate Of Abuja Hotel To Disgrace Client (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: He Found Out His Wife Was A Former Runs Girl by Emdebby2: 7:59pm On Oct 24, 2022
Since he didn't make deep enquiry before marriage, he should accept the fact. That's his cross.
Re: He Found Out His Wife Was A Former Runs Girl by Glead(m): 8:10pm On Oct 24, 2022
Thank God!. Retired !!!
The one on the street !
Do you know how many water has pass the bridge
Is she a virgin
Re: He Found Out His Wife Was A Former Runs Girl by Starz825(m): 8:16pm On Oct 24, 2022
Weirdcamila:

We are all sinners , one way or another .
If the man was holy , where did he get a runs woman from ?
He moved in runs circle and saw a runs wife.
What are you saying...
You don first talk beta
Now you dey talk another thing
Runs girl dey church...forget
Not just club
You can meet a runs girl anywhere....

1 Like

Re: He Found Out His Wife Was A Former Runs Girl by Nefort: 8:21pm On Oct 24, 2022
blinking001:
More reason all men should aspire to marry good virgins. Stop rewarding wayward women with marriage. They don't deserve such generosity. Women that are not virgins should be legally banned from marrying men and giving birth to children.
After men have taken the virginity of many ladies they still look for a virgin to marry? That's laughable. Men must come back their vomit.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: He Found Out His Wife Was A Former Runs Girl by abuja007: 8:31pm On Oct 24, 2022
Congrats to him. She be wife now. His choice.
Re: He Found Out His Wife Was A Former Runs Girl by SweetDipBenny(m): 8:35pm On Oct 24, 2022
general111:
The question is, is she willing to change or not?
No matter how dark the past was, if a person is willing to change, then there is a glorious future ahead...

Meanwhile, The rate at which hook up is rising, 8 out of every 10 men will surely get married to a runs girl
Fvck change! Never make a whòre a housewife..

1 Like

Re: He Found Out His Wife Was A Former Runs Girl by Quaddafi29: 8:40pm On Oct 24, 2022
Most ladies out there are runs girls but they problem is that they rarely quit even after marriage because it has gotten into their blood stream. It is 80% likely that the next lady he meets will be a runs lady too. For the case at hand, let him forget what he paid as bride price and pride and quit the marriage or the bomb will be having a child that he won't be the biological father. Tough but a fact
Re: He Found Out His Wife Was A Former Runs Girl by Nobody: 8:43pm On Oct 24, 2022
SPAMBOX7:
Aje. One of my girl was into runs. Only 2019~2020 she was bleeped by 15 dudes. I believe say he go pass but na wetin she talk be that. I still dey with am base on say she dey bankroll me steady and I am always strapped before we smash. She once prosposed we Bleep raw after she came with her test result,.. She was negative tho but I said no. Cos normally I dey fear smash girl raw whether she had a raw past or not. She wanted to gimme attitude I ghosted her dad. Nobody tell am she came back to her senses.

So yes, some do change while some can't, even if they try. Even the few that really changes are not up to 1% of their total population. So you wan go dey look for 1% of changed hoes? No naw

This your girl still dey do runs oh. Make you nor loose guard oh. Always wear the rubber at all times abeg.

1 Like

Re: He Found Out His Wife Was A Former Runs Girl by Weirdcamila: 8:44pm On Oct 24, 2022
Starz825:

What are you saying...
You don first talk beta
Now you dey talk another thing
Runs girl dey church...forget
Not just club
You can meet a runs girl anywhere....
If you meet a runs girl you should know
A sensitive person will know
Re: He Found Out His Wife Was A Former Runs Girl by Emmy417: 8:46pm On Oct 24, 2022
Omoh! Similar to my own case. The only difference is mine was baby mama palava. Neva knew the guy, whose room is two doors before ours was her ex.
I neva had an idea. I saw a picture of both of them hugging each other tightly in a club. Saw the pic on her phone. Asked her what u doing with this dude. She said there company did end of year party in a club. Cos they both worked together.
Na Las Las I come find out say my baby mama & this dude Don leave like married couple before I even mate her. She took in. Gave her money to rent house. Madam no even reason to park out from that same compound of her ex. She rented available room there. What was she thinking � even? I won't find out??
Thanks to my landlady that opened up everything for me.
When my cousin confronted aunty, she asked her who doesn't ve a past. �
So I dey another state dey hustle, my woman dey same compound with em ex! How am I sure Okafors law wasn't happening BTW them both?

Thank God I dodge bullet abeg!

Majority of our 9ja babes ain't loyal & trustworthy at all.
Like this self, I need to settle down, � but where person wan start from? Getting someone good to walk down the aisle with.
It is well!!

2 Likes

Re: He Found Out His Wife Was A Former Runs Girl by Samakus(m): 8:52pm On Oct 24, 2022
general111:
nobody holy pass bros..
She may be willing to change, do not just give up on people.

Know this if you wanna know peace. Nobody changes in marriage. Marriage amplifies your true self.

Learn now or cry later. If you like be listening to motivational speakers

2 Likes

Re: He Found Out His Wife Was A Former Runs Girl by Basiljoe: 8:52pm On Oct 24, 2022
Saw this same crap on Twitter.

He didn't vet her before marriage?
What's it with all this modern weak men. SMH.
Re: He Found Out His Wife Was A Former Runs Girl by Nobody: 8:56pm On Oct 24, 2022
DaddyCK:

huh?.....prostitute give peace of mind?...
are u 4real? protitute that will end up fokkin his gateman, driver & houseboy?...bro,,shame on you as a man for makin that statement to advise him to stay with her & shame on u for sleeepin with prostitute. Your type belifs prostittes are wifey m,aterials. Shame on u sir!!! (no ofeinse)
angry

That guy na person when go dey patronise ashawo well well. You can tell from what he wrote.
Re: He Found Out His Wife Was A Former Runs Girl by Nobody: 9:02pm On Oct 24, 2022
Jackipapa:

You Nailed it, kindly discuss it with her and let her know that you know somethings about her past. see her reaction, from there you will know if her mind is made to change.

We are all once BAD, to ERR is human but to forgive and forget is DIVINE.

Do this and thank me later!

Make you nor carry this your forgive and forget near Pisces, Scorpio, Cancer and Virgo people oh. These ones nor dey forgive oh. Make them nor go spoil your life.

2 Likes

Re: He Found Out His Wife Was A Former Runs Girl by tonyashburton: 9:52pm On Oct 24, 2022
Na only one question I wan ask your friend. Was HE a virgin when he met married her?If no,then why the double standard?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: He Found Out His Wife Was A Former Runs Girl by ObalendeCMS: 9:59pm On Oct 24, 2022
Only a very foolish and simpLE man will propose to and marry a naija girl. A very foolish man.
Re: He Found Out His Wife Was A Former Runs Girl by Williams150(m): 10:03pm On Oct 24, 2022
You should have do your findes well before thinking of marriage, Pele manage her like that.....
Re: He Found Out His Wife Was A Former Runs Girl by Friend22(m): 10:04pm On Oct 24, 2022
general111:
No matter how dark the past was, if a person is willing to change, then there is a glorious future ahead...

Meanwhile, The rate at which hook up is rising, 8 out of every 10 men will surely get married to a runs girl

In the cities not villages or religiously upright places
Re: He Found Out His Wife Was A Former Runs Girl by Nobody: 10:14pm On Oct 24, 2022
Onyi22:
What's wrong in being a runs girl in the past
Her past is gone Mr. Man, focus on the future n enjoy your marriage

When your brother or son wants to marry...tell him to go to a brothel and pick the most popular olosho to marry into your family and forgive her past since you want to die a hypocrite.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: He Found Out His Wife Was A Former Runs Girl by Uptheante(m): 10:33pm On Oct 24, 2022
kunkelhanspeter:

You are very wrong bro 100%
She’s my cousin sis roommate she knows her very well no matter how retired olosho bath reach you will still know once she’s wet believe me I have seen it all.
Does your cousin sister stay with her at home during break?
Also, don't you know that girls easily cover up for each other?
Re: He Found Out His Wife Was A Former Runs Girl by JooEeL(m): 10:40pm On Oct 24, 2022
Eriokanmi:
I don't need to join issues with you. There's nowhere you want to go in the world today that I've not been to, you heard me right. There's no place like home.

And ur home is Yoruba land, NOT nigeria.
Re: He Found Out His Wife Was A Former Runs Girl by stacyadams: 10:46pm On Oct 24, 2022
Continue with the wedding plans and don't show up wedding day...
Re: He Found Out His Wife Was A Former Runs Girl by kunkelhanspeter(m): 10:50pm On Oct 24, 2022
Uptheante:

Does your cousin sister stay with her at home during break?
Also, don't you know that girls easily cover up for each other?

If she’s bad like you think all girls are bad my cousin sis will tell me she even recommend me to her
Re: He Found Out His Wife Was A Former Runs Girl by Nobody: 10:55pm On Oct 24, 2022
Uniquekriss:
My own issue for the matter be say ashawo dey hardly change, most of the times ehhhhn, if the man is not so rich, she may end up back in the business, so it's dangerous. If she's good in bed (cos sometimes, experience helps to make za oza room bubbling) cos a boring sex life in marriage is hell, let her be forgiven and if she has respect and character

A woman that hid such a terrible past from her man until after marriage? She didn't confess oh. She was caught with chat evidence. If there is no more trace of runs in her mind, why is she still keeping those chats?

The matter nor clear and he dey pain me on the guy behalf. As I dey reason the matter ehn, I dey cry and sweat profusely.

2 Likes

Re: He Found Out His Wife Was A Former Runs Girl by Chiboy2033: 11:07pm On Oct 24, 2022
AreaFada2:
OP, your friend na very funny guy. What what he expecting? Abuja babe for that matter. His wife only had a party and other regular runs stuff. Even some married women dey do their runs steady and their hubby will never know. Na today?

Let him divorce this one and marry another one na.

If care is not taken, his new one could be an expert in twenty-some groove parties. grin grin grin grin

Dating and marriage na gamble these days o.

He should better manage her like that. Unless he just opts for a couple of baby mamas and forget marriage.

The idea of whether she want to change na scam. The lady is still in touch with her runs friend. A very good money offer from her friend could lure her into it again.
Re: He Found Out His Wife Was A Former Runs Girl by Dafungames: 11:19pm On Oct 24, 2022
It is always advisable to marry A virgin. When you do you trust her completely plus you get saved of past mistakes that would surface in the future as disgrace.

I have made a convenant with God that I will fornicate nor disvirgin none but Jehovah please give me a virgin.

I marry and I discover she ain't a virgin I would make sure getting her divorced won't exceed one week.

When you marry a virgin 30% of marital issues you will face in the future is solved.
Re: He Found Out His Wife Was A Former Runs Girl by Danisaint112(m): 11:22pm On Oct 24, 2022
Only the wise would understand what is written here.

Dafungames:
It is always advisable to marry A virgin. When you do you trust her completely plus you get saved of past mistakes that would surface in the future as disgrace.

I have made a convenant with God that I will fornicate nor disvirgin none but Jehovah please give me a virgin.

I marry and I discover she ain't a virgin I would make sure getting her divorced won't exceed one week.

When you marry a virgin 30% of marital issues you will face in the future is solved.
Re: He Found Out His Wife Was A Former Runs Girl by Paulianfa(m): 1:10am On Oct 25, 2022
How can I post something here in NL, I have some current stuff to share with NLanders but I don't know how to post it.
Re: He Found Out His Wife Was A Former Runs Girl by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 1:39am On Oct 25, 2022
Parizz:
you are daft. Your wife will be cheating on you under your nose
And you yourself are Fvcking stupid. I dunno why it’s always the dingbats that like to come first with the insults. Yen yen yen under your nose. Abeg gettat.
Re: He Found Out His Wife Was A Former Runs Girl by Moymoy: 2:00am On Oct 25, 2022
general111:

This statistic is not true. The good girls are there. You should pray before marrying. Don't carelessly embark on the journey of marriage.
Re: He Found Out His Wife Was A Former Runs Girl by Essien45: 2:01am On Oct 25, 2022
NoApology:

Source: https://twitter.com/makavelli275/status/1584452742935851008?s=21

Once and again intending couples have been told to open up to themselves on any information that will affect their homes negatively later but them no go hear.
There's is the one that had 4 children yet she didn't tell her fiance
Another was HIV positive but connived with the nurse to change the result to negative, the same nurse exposed her.
Be truthful to yourself please to avoid stories that touch.
Re: He Found Out His Wife Was A Former Runs Girl by RichAbujaGuy: 2:56am On Oct 25, 2022
Ppl must be really bored making up all these fictitious relationship stories for online attention and clout. They are not even entertaining to read anymore, and are a colossal waste of everyone's time. At least productive ppl's time. wink

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Things Every Lady Should Do Before Getting Married / She Broke Up With Her Boyfriend For Being Too Nice (Photo) / Guys, Never Miss A Lady With The Following Qualities…

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.