Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,529 members, 7,823,308 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:27 AM

He Found Out His Wife Was A Former Runs Girl - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Found Out His Wife Was A Former Runs Girl (61495 Views)

The Backside Of A Runs Girl A Man Slept With Without Condom (Photos) / Hilarious Whatsapp Conversation Between A Nigerian Big Boy And A Runs Girl / Runs Girl Strips To Her Panties At The Gate Of Abuja Hotel To Disgrace Client (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: He Found Out His Wife Was A Former Runs Girl by kaymart: 5:22pm On Oct 24, 2022
kunkelhanspeter:
The reason why you need marry someone you know little about or friends who know her very well .

So proud of my girlfriend I want to marry no dark history about olosho and only had sex once before I met her . The once self was not even full sex because the guy disvirgin her and didn’t last … lol grin grin grin cheesy

I just happen to complete the mission and I am keeping it for myself alone
That's what she told you ?

1 Like

Re: He Found Out His Wife Was A Former Runs Girl by pansophist(m): 5:23pm On Oct 24, 2022
Tareq1105:
All have sinned my brother except if she's not ready to change her ways.

Forgiveness and acceptance are not the same comrade. He should forgive her for her disclosure of her past, but not accept it.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: He Found Out His Wife Was A Former Runs Girl by Uptheante(m): 5:23pm On Oct 24, 2022
kunkelhanspeter:
The reason why you need marry someone you know little about or friends who know her very well .

So proud of my girlfriend I want to marry no dark history about olosho and only had sex once before I met her . The once self was not even full sex because the guy disvirgin her and didn’t last … lol grin grin grin cheesy

I just happen to complete the mission and I am keeping it for myself alone
At the bolded, u must be a real simp & a fool to believe she's not a LovePeddler simply because of what she told you.
Is there any way u have verified what ur gf told before u decided to believe her?
It seems u don't really know how cunny & deceitful women can be because u are too naive about the ways of women.
Even a brothel ashawo can bath up & swear that she has slept with only one man & a simp like u will foolishly believe her.
Bro, never believe any woman u didn't meet as a virgin.
It may even shock u to realize that your supposed 'innocent' babe has been banged by multitudes of men & has committed abortions multiple times before coming to lie to u cos she wants your resources or commitment

6 Likes

Re: He Found Out His Wife Was A Former Runs Girl by maasoap(m): 5:25pm On Oct 24, 2022
Weirdcamila:
That’s past , we have all done terrible things in the past or things we are not proud of.
If she’s changed then go ahead .
The truth is that if you leave the Ashawo you know , you will end up with another fairly used Ashawo .

I don't think she has. Why keeping those chats and friends? To still be able to connect with her dark past

1 Like

Re: He Found Out His Wife Was A Former Runs Girl by JooEeL(m): 5:25pm On Oct 24, 2022
gassbee:
i know u r upset to hear some runs babe really and actually get married

I think it's better you allege I don't take kindly to people having their cake and eating it.
Re: He Found Out His Wife Was A Former Runs Girl by Uptheante(m): 5:25pm On Oct 24, 2022
Dogalmighty17:
Does it really matter if she was into runs? The women most of us end up marrying, do we know how many men they've slept with before meeting us? Except she was doing it even while they were dating, then he has the right to be angry but otherwise it is non of his business.
A leopard can never change its spot.
Always remember this when dealing with women
Re: He Found Out His Wife Was A Former Runs Girl by JooEeL(m): 5:26pm On Oct 24, 2022
Blueelf:

Loll

Correct. I was wrong

She is very active

grin grin

Imagine defending nonsense

Hahaa
Re: He Found Out His Wife Was A Former Runs Girl by SlyFoxx4Life: 5:26pm On Oct 24, 2022
Wawelexy:
Sigh!

Considering the fact the it won't be easy calling it quit due to the money being spent on the wedding and shame it would cause, I would advice your friend to summon that courage to divorce her, cos a wh*re is forever a wh*re...

But you sef go do marriage with person wey you no know her past

Lol you think you can ever know a woman’s full past? You know how many women you know personally that have done runs in the past but you have no idea? Fear women my friend. It’s her past he either accepts it if he loves her enough or he dumps her if it’s too much for him. No one can make that decision for him.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: He Found Out His Wife Was A Former Runs Girl by golddust6000(m): 5:26pm On Oct 24, 2022
That’s is how I met this girl that is into hookup, she was persuading me to come pay her bride prize, I was laughing in my mind. No matter how you hide it I will surely know that you are a prostitution. On top of that she has very bad character, disrespectful, don’t even want to to work, holding iPhone 11. God forbid, I frustrated her and she left me lol. I don’t want to brake her heart I just allow her to go, I stop responding to her messages forming busy, don’t give her more the way I used to. I ran for my life o.

How can I pay a prize to Marry a prostitute, public toilet for that matter, God noo

4 Likes

Re: He Found Out His Wife Was A Former Runs Girl by Eriokanmi: 5:27pm On Oct 24, 2022
JooEeL:

You still believe in Nigeria and its oneness? Chai, una suffering neva start.
I strongly believe in Nigeria. Where I wan go, wey i never reach for this world? No place like naija
Re: He Found Out His Wife Was A Former Runs Girl by ShaqFu: 5:29pm On Oct 24, 2022
NoApology:

Source: https://twitter.com/makavelli275/status/1584452742935851008?s=21
So all the time he dated her, he didn't see it fit to check her phone, it is now when he's now married he's checking her phone?

All the same, the simple truth is that since she didn't deem it fit to inform him before they got married, there is no need for him to even start asking her because she will deny it. He should speak to her parents and have it at the bottom of his mind that "you can't make a hoe a housewife". grin

2 Likes

Re: He Found Out His Wife Was A Former Runs Girl by etrange: 5:31pm On Oct 24, 2022
I'm not going to fight my current partner because of the sex she had before we met. People have sex. It's human nature to explore. However, I understand that knowing your lady was into sex4money in the past will cast a shadow of doubt on her morality. Is she materialistic? Is she greedy? Would she do anything for money? These are some of the doubts you'd begin to have.

And you can only get answers by asking the right questions directly and indirectly. Does she regret her past? Is it something she got into due to circumstances? Is it something she wouldn't advise anyone to go into because she's learned it ain't worth it? Or is it a phase she believes a girl should go through? Or maybe something she did out of greed? You're asking these cause her changing is one thing, her leading your children in the right direction is another. Yes, she might have changed, but you need to know if she changed simply because it was time or because she regrets ever going into that.

The bottom line is, only the husband can decide for himself. It's easy for unconcerned NL people to say "cast her away" but then again, we don't really care what becomes of y'all. The husband knows her better and he'll be there looking into her eyes to know if she's being honest. And most importantly, he knows himself better, and he knows if he'll be able shut that subject down and never bring it up again even during an argument. Of course, a medical test might be necessary as well. All these starts with a chat. Talk to your spouses, people. Communication is key.
Re: He Found Out His Wife Was A Former Runs Girl by BigBashiru: 5:32pm On Oct 24, 2022
[quote author=TrittNG post=117838575][/quote]

Well said! Which do you prefer? Small stout, palm wine or fanta? Very nice post that tells the truth...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: He Found Out His Wife Was A Former Runs Girl by Emmanuel909090: 5:32pm On Oct 24, 2022
Hmmmn
Re: He Found Out His Wife Was A Former Runs Girl by maasoap(m): 5:36pm On Oct 24, 2022
Rebuke:
Smh! Another thread to bash innocent Ladies and paint marriage as a very bad thing.

The devil in yhur head sponsoring all these useless posts, just to rubbish the sanctity of marriage is very very useless.

Na una know where una dey go find una brides sha. More like attracting yhur kind.

I know just too many around me that have been married for ages and they're still enjoying marital bliss.

If yhu like, create all kind of excuses for yhurself not to get married and be messing around, yhu are on yhur own.

Whether real or fake story, the fact still remains that most of the young ladies of today are into runs and young guys are into internet fruad. Just look around you.

1 Like

Re: He Found Out His Wife Was A Former Runs Girl by dammywapes(m): 5:40pm On Oct 24, 2022
wa gbayi jare , imagine make person marry Ashewo grin
golddust6000:
That’s is how I met this girl that is into hookup, she was persuading me to come pay her bride prize, I was laughing in my mind. No matter how you hide it I will surely know that you are a prostitution. On top of that she has very bad character, disrespectful, don’t even want to to work, holding iPhone 11. God forbid, I frustrated her and she left me lol. I don’t want to brake her heart I just allow her to go, I stop responding to her messages forming busy, don’t give her more the way I used to. I ran for my life o.

How can I pay a prize to Marry a prostitute, public toilet for that matter, God noo
Re: He Found Out His Wife Was A Former Runs Girl by BigBashiru: 5:41pm On Oct 24, 2022
etrange:
I'm not going to fight my current partner because of the sex she had before we met. People have sex. It's human nature to explore. However, I understand that knowing your lady was into sex4money in the past will cast a shadow of doubt on her morality. Is she materialistic? Is she greedy? Would she do anything for money? These are some of the doubts you'd begin to have.

And you can only get answers by asking the right questions directly and indirectly. Does she regret her past? Is it something she got into due to circumstances? Is it something she wouldn't advise anyone to go into because she's learned it ain't worth it? Or is it a phase she believes a girl should go through? Or maybe something she did out of greed? You're asking these cause her changing is one thing, her leading your children in the right direction is another. Yes, she might have changed, but you need to know if she changed simply because it was time or because she regrets ever going into that.

The bottom line is, only the husband can decide for himself. It's easy for unconcerned NL people to say "cast her away" but then again, we don't really care what becomes of y'all. The husband knows her better and he'll be there looking into her eyes to know if she's being honest. And most importantly, he knows himself better, and he knows if he'll be able shut that subject down and never bring it up again even during an argument. Of course, a medical test might be necessary as well. All these starts with a chat. Talk to your spouses, people. Communication is key.

Your post is noble and idealistic - you dont know you will get manipulative and pretentious responses that suits her agenda....
Re: He Found Out His Wife Was A Former Runs Girl by viodemus: 5:41pm On Oct 24, 2022
Parizz:
you are very stupid

go your papa and mama room or graves to tell them that. Born hypocrite.
Re: He Found Out His Wife Was A Former Runs Girl by dammywapes(m): 5:44pm On Oct 24, 2022
This thread funny sha , imagine guys advising their fellow man to lock up with ashewo grin Most of this girls doing runs are just too lazy. Dem no wan work at all. God forbid bad thing. Le were danu grin

5 Likes

Re: He Found Out His Wife Was A Former Runs Girl by gassbee: 5:46pm On Oct 24, 2022
JooEeL:

I think it's better you allege I don't take kindly to people having their cake and eating it.
u cant stop a destined marriage
Re: He Found Out His Wife Was A Former Runs Girl by Omik111(m): 5:46pm On Oct 24, 2022
Repented runs girl what is wrong with that? the only reasonable point is if she continue after weeding
how many girls are vergin today! runs is runs either openly or privately .
That guy is a foolish person why must he go and asked about her past life. Past life is in the past and move on with the current life
Re: He Found Out His Wife Was A Former Runs Girl by dammywapes(m): 5:47pm On Oct 24, 2022
No let anybody whine you o good girls still dey 9ja aje. Girls wey sabi hustle for good ways and sort their bills. Person go wan cm settle with one Oloriburuku omo. I geh one wey hin papa dey do normal for buh she chose to do runs. Smoking for whatsapp status drinking. Dey follow men for campus. God forbid Ashewo.
Re: He Found Out His Wife Was A Former Runs Girl by dammywapes(m): 5:48pm On Oct 24, 2022
Omik111:
Repented runs girl what is wrong with that? the only reasonable point is if she continue after weeding
how many girls are vergin today! runs is runs either openly or privately .
That guy is a foolish person why must he go and asked about her past life. Past life is in the past and move on with the current life
egbon calm down grin grin wetin b repented my question b say u fit marry one ? Just question o no offense pls.
Re: He Found Out His Wife Was A Former Runs Girl by Bishop(m): 5:49pm On Oct 24, 2022
NoApology:

Source: https://twitter.com/makavelli275/status/1584452742935851008?s=21

I strongly believe that your friend knows he was not getting married to a virgin, so whatever she did with her life back then should not be his problem except if she had painted a Saint like life to him.
Re: He Found Out His Wife Was A Former Runs Girl by Omik111(m): 5:51pm On Oct 24, 2022
Once she has change life go on. Tell him not to do mistake and leave her
Re: He Found Out His Wife Was A Former Runs Girl by eaglez(m): 5:52pm On Oct 24, 2022
Thread closed! You just hit the nail on the head.
Wawelexy:
Sigh!

Considering the fact the it won't be easy calling it quit due to the money being spent on the wedding and shame it would cause, I would advice your friend to summon that courage to divorce her, cos a wh*re is forever a wh*re...

But you sef go do marriage with person wey you no know her past

2 Likes

Re: He Found Out His Wife Was A Former Runs Girl by henryvirus(m): 5:53pm On Oct 24, 2022
This is why you need a Private investigator to run background checks. Contact me if you need one
Re: He Found Out His Wife Was A Former Runs Girl by Dareal90s(m): 5:55pm On Oct 24, 2022
ceeceeuwa:

It is "the monster you made". I still say it anyday,if you are not virtuous,do not expect to marry a virtuous woman.
What about the virtuous that now have to divorce?
Re: He Found Out His Wife Was A Former Runs Girl by kelspinall(m): 5:56pm On Oct 24, 2022
wetin gals dey do nowadays dey make person tire for marriage...i don watch leak videos tire,how the sucq the dicq,sucq vagina,lick @$$ and many more irritates me..like WTF,how do we get here?

i pity guys shaa

1 Like

Re: He Found Out His Wife Was A Former Runs Girl by Stanislause94: 5:57pm On Oct 24, 2022
blinking001:
More reason all men should aspire to marry good virgins. Stop rewarding wayward women with marriage. They don't deserve such generosity. Women that are not virgins should be legally banned from marrying men and giving birth to children.
are you married?
Re: He Found Out His Wife Was A Former Runs Girl by Tfx1: 6:02pm On Oct 24, 2022
grin

90percent of Naija girls are runs girls

1 Like

Re: He Found Out His Wife Was A Former Runs Girl by NaBanga: 6:02pm On Oct 24, 2022
He should just face and front and continue with the marriage. It seems to be very common with many Nigerian women. Even church women are doing runs with the pastor. Poverty is the driving force. Sometimes ignorance is bliss. tongue

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (15) (Reply)

Men Are Getting Weaker And Women Are Getting Stronger / Guys, Never Miss A Lady With The Following Qualities… / When You Tell Her To Send You A Picture Of Herself In The Shower

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.