Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,105 members, 7,814,877 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:45 PM

Video Of Peter Obi’s Son, Gregory Oseloka As An Actor In US Sparks Reactions - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Video Of Peter Obi’s Son, Gregory Oseloka As An Actor In US Sparks Reactions (101339 Views)

Peter Obi's Son, Oseloka Obi, Featured In UK Gay Magazine / Oseloka H. Obaze: Peter Obi Will No Longer Participate In Mixed Debates / Festus Keyamo: We Give Peter Obi's Son One Week To Hold Rally In Anambra Or Else (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Video Of Peter Obi’s Son, Gregory Oseloka As An Actor In US Sparks Reactions by abbeyfel: 6:41pm On Oct 24, 2022
Devil1Messenger:

How can u people compare obi to buhari
Buhari was a known failure, na una nor do una research in 2015. Even Tinubu, fashola, El Rufai etc on several occasions critised buhari before 2015. In 2015 all these people combined to packaged him and all of una falled for it. Now u are comparing the foolishness displayed by some people in 2015 to Obi in 2022 grin
Its different bro
We have verified Obi
Please this is a very sincere question. What and what have you verified abeg?
Re: Video Of Peter Obi’s Son, Gregory Oseloka As An Actor In US Sparks Reactions by SLOVFO(m): 6:43pm On Oct 24, 2022
thebosstrevor1:

his father does not have connections in the US

if Peter obi son was in Nigeria, everything will work towards his favour, he will be getting roles from left to right all because of his father's name

infact if he wants to do something else, he will get a job faster than the average man on the street

Still saying same thing. Everyone wants the easy life, he could have relocated to Nigeria where things would be relatively easy for him...but he chose to slug it out over there.
Re: Video Of Peter Obi’s Son, Gregory Oseloka As An Actor In US Sparks Reactions by gimakon2(m): 6:51pm On Oct 24, 2022
haffaze777:

Just like my useless fathergrin

Now i understand. Bastard.
Re: Video Of Peter Obi’s Son, Gregory Oseloka As An Actor In US Sparks Reactions by haffaze777(m): 7:07pm On Oct 24, 2022
gimakon2:

Now i understand. Bastard.

That your father is a ba,stard

1 Like

Re: Video Of Peter Obi’s Son, Gregory Oseloka As An Actor In US Sparks Reactions by oluplus(m): 7:08pm On Oct 24, 2022
keymatt:
Even though I'm confirmed BATified supporter, I can't help but admire Peter Obi. He's the cleanest presidential candidate Nigeria ever had. That a man without any corruption charge against him is running for President doesn't speak well for other presidential candidates with heavy corruption allegations.

So why would you still go ahead and vote for anyone else?
Re: Video Of Peter Obi’s Son, Gregory Oseloka As An Actor In US Sparks Reactions by oluplus(m): 7:08pm On Oct 24, 2022
keymatt:
Even though I'm confirmed BATified supporter, I can't help but admire Peter Obi. He's the cleanest presidential candidate Nigeria ever had. That a man without any corruption charge against him is running for President doesn't speak well for other presidential candidates with heavy corruption allegations.

So why would you still go ahead and vote for an unclean BAT?

1 Like

Re: Video Of Peter Obi’s Son, Gregory Oseloka As An Actor In US Sparks Reactions by Haywhy3579: 7:25pm On Oct 24, 2022
Karleb:

Obi followership is like a cult now.

The point you and keyamo made are very important.

Imagine Obi's children are outside the country enjoying cool lives why he is subjecting another man's children to political walk?

If he so much believes in his mission, why can't he involve his children? Are they not Nigerians?
The Obidient should keep dancing and organizing
Fake 1 million march and got beaten by police and army while obi son who will come and stay with him in aso rock should keep enjoying life in the United States and contributing his own quota to the growth of united state without adding any meaningful things to Nigeria. He is really focus on his career indeed as most gullibles Igbos are focus on their careers to make obi president by force.
Re: Video Of Peter Obi’s Son, Gregory Oseloka As An Actor In US Sparks Reactions by gimakon2(m): 7:31pm On Oct 24, 2022
haffaze777:

That My aimless father is a ba,stard

I Know...
Re: Video Of Peter Obi’s Son, Gregory Oseloka As An Actor In US Sparks Reactions by haffaze777(m): 7:39pm On Oct 24, 2022
gimakon2:

I Know that my father is useless...

Really?
Re: Video Of Peter Obi’s Son, Gregory Oseloka As An Actor In US Sparks Reactions by ZombieSlayer1: 7:43pm On Oct 24, 2022
thebosstrevor1:

Tinibu son is more accomplished than peter obi son.

Tinubu son is living in Nigeria, peter obi son is living in the United states.
lolz...so living in a hellhole is now an accomplishment
Re: Video Of Peter Obi’s Son, Gregory Oseloka As An Actor In US Sparks Reactions by PoliciaNLand: 7:50pm On Oct 24, 2022
haffaze777:

That your father is a ba,stard
mynd44 lalasticlala Seun Dominique nlfpmod
Rule 2
Re: Video Of Peter Obi’s Son, Gregory Oseloka As An Actor In US Sparks Reactions by babzo(m): 7:59pm On Oct 24, 2022
Metrofox:

Mumu ,this was in response to your idiotic keyamo asking obi's son to organize rallies like Tinubu's son that feeds on his father's stolen wealth and connections . Make una try get sense before hunger wipe you comot

So much insult in one paragraph? All for what?

It is well.
Re: Video Of Peter Obi’s Son, Gregory Oseloka As An Actor In US Sparks Reactions by gimakon2(m): 8:07pm On Oct 24, 2022
haffaze777:

Really? You did not know my father is useless?

I know na. You dont need to tell me.
Re: Video Of Peter Obi’s Son, Gregory Oseloka As An Actor In US Sparks Reactions by Googledotcom: 8:43pm On Oct 24, 2022
Occupation of Buhari's son.................Riding power bike that cost millions of tax payers money.

Occupation of Elrufai Son..............Stay on twitter and type rubbish from morning till night.

1 Like

Re: Video Of Peter Obi’s Son, Gregory Oseloka As An Actor In US Sparks Reactions by Danisaint112(m): 9:17pm On Oct 24, 2022
Sannisege:
Unfortunately Obi cannot win the election. E just dey mumu himself and his immature followers called disObidients.

Now let me address this because E don tey wey una dey yarn this nonsense.

That Obi can't win as you claimed doesn't mean he doesn't have the right to contest for presidency and create awareness.

If Peter Obi keeps creating such awareness liked he doing he would clinch the presidential seat even faster than Atiku if Atiku would be the winning.

Just know this and know peace.

1 Like

Re: Video Of Peter Obi’s Son, Gregory Oseloka As An Actor In US Sparks Reactions by haffaze777(m): 9:21pm On Oct 24, 2022
gimakon2:

I know na. You dont need to tell me that my daddy is useless
Re: Video Of Peter Obi’s Son, Gregory Oseloka As An Actor In US Sparks Reactions by okorogodwin4(m): 9:26pm On Oct 24, 2022
babyfaceafrica:
Please which movies has he acted, let's start from there
why you no wan go school shameless online criminal
Re: Video Of Peter Obi’s Son, Gregory Oseloka As An Actor In US Sparks Reactions by DDDDDav: 9:40pm On Oct 24, 2022
Sannisege:
Unfortunately Obi cannot win the election. E just dey mumu himself and his immature followers called disObidients.

Hope you have bought your suicide rope incase he wins?

1 Like

Re: Video Of Peter Obi’s Son, Gregory Oseloka As An Actor In US Sparks Reactions by crackhouse(m): 10:19pm On Oct 24, 2022
DennisEche:
Obi is not different form any Nigerian politician. All his Children schooled overseas.
obi was based overseas with his family long before he became governor so his children didn't school overseas with govt money

2 Likes

Re: Video Of Peter Obi’s Son, Gregory Oseloka As An Actor In US Sparks Reactions by FabulousAutos(m): 11:30pm On Oct 24, 2022
Talentempire:
I love what nigerian politicians are doing to its citizens

They will rule you in hardship and pain just when you think your suffering has ended their children will take over and give you more than double

After this election some of you will prefer to have Buhari rule you forever

The funny thing is Nigerians
Are not ready to get it right at all

Religion and tribe is in FORCE here !

May God keep providing for me and my household and give us more than enough to move out of this country if we ever need to

I wish every nigerian
voting for tribe or religion the best of luck
I dey side dey watch sha

You just spoke my mind. My friends out there keep asking why I decided to stay back here when I still have opportunity to leave and why I even made the mistake of coming back after they celebrated my departure few years back. This is all because I still had hopes in this country and I don't fancy the idea of being a second class citizen in another man's land. Well, I've already activated my plan B. If we fail to get it right this time around, na to just leave this place for good. My children deserves better.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Video Of Peter Obi’s Son, Gregory Oseloka As An Actor In US Sparks Reactions by Wizmj4real(m): 11:30pm On Oct 24, 2022
haffaze777:
He's drug Lord like his lying father

He's 100% better than you
Re: Video Of Peter Obi’s Son, Gregory Oseloka As An Actor In US Sparks Reactions by Emilo(m): 11:37pm On Oct 24, 2022
FabulousAutos:

You just spoke my mind. My friends out there keep asking why I decided to stay back here when I still have opportunity to leave and why I even made the mistake of coming back after they celebrated my departure few years back. This is all because I still had hopes in this country and I don't fancy the idea of being a second class citizen in another man's land. Well, I've already activated my plan B. If we fail to get it right this time around, na to just leave this place for good. My children deserves better.

This one still they wait. Let me burst ur bubbles. Even if Obi wins which is unlikely. It will take Nigeria at least 7 years to start to enjoy small .
Re: Video Of Peter Obi’s Son, Gregory Oseloka As An Actor In US Sparks Reactions by haffaze777(m): 1:54am On Oct 25, 2022
Wizmj4real:

He's 100% better than you

I'm not you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Video Of Peter Obi’s Son, Gregory Oseloka As An Actor In US Sparks Reactions by TheSameGuy(m): 2:52am On Oct 25, 2022
Just shut it.

PO is and has never been clean. He has Pandora issue hanging on his neck. That's international.

Aregbesola has NOTHING incriminating in his political Carrier
Oxb90:
They have no charge against this man.

Who among all Nigerian politicians can come out with a clean record like Peter Obi?
Re: Video Of Peter Obi’s Son, Gregory Oseloka As An Actor In US Sparks Reactions by TheSameGuy(m): 2:57am On Oct 25, 2022
If you have head to think, you'll know that those who voted him in Anambra are not anyway better today.

You can't force a fraud on us, were not emotional people
richidinho:
Our money will be very safe with this man

His family won't be surviving on our common patrimony, for this singular reason I can tell you N5billion will be saved and channelled for something meaningful.

If we miss this opportunity, Nigeria is gone brothers
Re: Video Of Peter Obi’s Son, Gregory Oseloka As An Actor In US Sparks Reactions by ImperialYoruba: 2:57am On Oct 25, 2022
The bottom line is,
But Oseloka in America can come out any day he wants. Obi left a legacy of terrorism, poor people children in Anambra cannot come out on Monday.

Obi is shielding his family while Anambra citizens are terrorized by his legacy.
Re: Video Of Peter Obi’s Son, Gregory Oseloka As An Actor In US Sparks Reactions by fluffybaby(f): 3:40am On Oct 25, 2022
keymatt:
That I support Tinubu doesn't mean I wouldn't be fair. I'm a realist. I stand for the truth.

Y'all are strange ..You know something is white but you stand in que behind someone insisting it's black just for the sake of loyalty? grin grin grin grin
Re: Video Of Peter Obi’s Son, Gregory Oseloka As An Actor In US Sparks Reactions by babaijesha: 6:38am On Oct 25, 2022
obyno82:

Donald Trump also had offshore accounts does it mean he stole? Make una get sense naaaa. If they put you on the stand to bring proof that he stole you would start to stammer.

Haba...
Comparin Donald Trump with a typical Naija politician....
No Naija politician is clean ...
Thats just the plain thruth ...
D state of the economy is enough proof.
Let me leave you with David Cameron words ...
David Cameron has described Nigeria and Afghanistan as "fantastically corrupt:
Re: Video Of Peter Obi’s Son, Gregory Oseloka As An Actor In US Sparks Reactions by babaijesha: 6:56am On Oct 25, 2022
BigIyanga:

Billions he made b4 venturing into politics. He bought hos London house in 1990s.. Nigerians dont antagonize free enterprize and success… but do antagonize people who had nothing coming into govt abd became billionairs via corruption and crony capitalism.

Read the Pandora report again....
The offshore account was opened...
During his administration as a Governor...
Re: Video Of Peter Obi’s Son, Gregory Oseloka As An Actor In US Sparks Reactions by monex(m): 7:16am On Oct 25, 2022
keymatt:
That I support Tinubu doesn't mean I wouldn't be fair. I'm a realist. I stand for the truth.

you are definitely no Tinubu supporter.

You paid political hacks should earn your money in peace and dont disturb us
Re: Video Of Peter Obi’s Son, Gregory Oseloka As An Actor In US Sparks Reactions by joshte: 9:27am On Oct 25, 2022
Thank you jaare for this post ...don't mind them awon. Ode people ...no be so den dey south say Baba up an down . His integrity is 100% bla bla bla ...wetin we dey see now ....our mumu stll continue in this country

Chai...my fellow Nigerians. We are too gullible. Same thing followers of Buhari said in 2014. Very clean man, 1 wife, no girlfriend, only 1 house, only 1 bank account with Union Bank. He's drinking N20 sachet milo.

And GEJ: he had no shoes. Very humble man.

Yaradua: He saved N6 Billion in Katsina instead of stealing it. ( saving N6 Billion in 2007 in a state where 90% of the people are poor)

How is having a good son a sign you will govern Nigeria well? How do you even know the son is good? . Does Lucifer have any children he gave birth to? [/quote]
Re: Video Of Peter Obi’s Son, Gregory Oseloka As An Actor In US Sparks Reactions by Talentempire: 9:45am On Oct 25, 2022
FabulousAutos:

My brother if God is providing for you , you can eat what you want and not what is available you are doing well already

Those who are stuck with what is available are the ones fighting to keep the wrong people in government or install the wrongs.

What is even funny is the fact that some of the people campaigning strongly for APC , PDP are people that have direct access to the candidates and are expecting political appointment then as an ordinary person what is your reason?
What will be your profit at the end of the elections same old lies?

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Meet Abdulaziz Abdulaziz Who Exposed Kemi Adeosun's Fake NYSC Certificate / Senate Screens Buhari’s Ministers – LIVE UPDATES / Photos Of The Money Uncovered By EFCC In Ikoyi, Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.