Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,117 members, 7,814,918 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:25 PM

Video Of Peter Obi’s Son, Gregory Oseloka As An Actor In US Sparks Reactions - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Video Of Peter Obi’s Son, Gregory Oseloka As An Actor In US Sparks Reactions (101340 Views)

Peter Obi's Son, Oseloka Obi, Featured In UK Gay Magazine / Oseloka H. Obaze: Peter Obi Will No Longer Participate In Mixed Debates / Festus Keyamo: We Give Peter Obi's Son One Week To Hold Rally In Anambra Or Else (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Video Of Peter Obi’s Son, Gregory Oseloka As An Actor In US Sparks Reactions by Metrofox(m): 4:24pm On Oct 24, 2022
babzo:

Chai...my fellow Nigerians. We are too gullible. Same thing followers of Buhari said in 2014. Very clean man, 1 wife, no girlfriend, only 1 house, only 1 bank account with Union Bank. He's drinking N20 sachet milo.

And GEJ: he had no shoes. Very humble man.

Yaradua: He saved N6 Billion in Katsina instead of stealing it. ( saving N6 Billion in 2007 in a state where 90% of the people are poor)

How is having a good son a sign you will govern Nigeria well? How do you even know the son is good? . Does Lucifer have any children he gave birth to?

Mumu ,this was in response to your idiotic keyamo asking obi's son to organize rallies like Tinubu's son that feeds on his father's stolen wealth and connections . Make una try get sense before hunger wipe you comot
Re: Video Of Peter Obi’s Son, Gregory Oseloka As An Actor In US Sparks Reactions by GreyLaw(m): 4:27pm On Oct 24, 2022
Sannisege:
Unfortunately Obi cannot win the election. E just dey mumu himself and his immature followers called disObidients.

Please when you become very wealthy, don't give your children the best education.

Some of you Nigerians get what you deserve, and that is backward, terrible leadership. Look at the straw you are clutching at so as not to vote a man who is better than all the other candidates put together. When it is all said and done you'll still vote Tinubu. And sure, you voted Buhari twice.

The joke is on you!
Re: Video Of Peter Obi’s Son, Gregory Oseloka As An Actor In US Sparks Reactions by Panda7(m): 4:31pm On Oct 24, 2022
peter obi cannot train his children in the career way? anyway acting just like singing isn't a bad talent if properly groomed.
Re: Video Of Peter Obi’s Son, Gregory Oseloka As An Actor In US Sparks Reactions by Allisgud: 4:31pm On Oct 24, 2022
babzo:

I didn't say he mentioned his son. Same way Buhari didn't say " hey look o, it's N20 Sachet milo I am using"

But their supporters tired of bad leaders and desperately looking for hope see these things as signs of hope.

They are not.but u can't tell me u have not heard him say anything concerning all this u just stated,infact he is the most outspoken candidate that's why they say he talks too much

What we need are solutions to Nigeria's problems. Let the candidates boldy tell us what solutions they have AND how they will implement their solutions.

1) How will you end the Massive insecurity and kidnapping
2) How will you end Boko Haram war
3) Unbelievable corruption in the government
4) Poor Electricity supply
5) Bad infrastructure all over the country
6) Bad Health sector with a promise not to to ever seek medical attention overseas for ALL elected officials and civil servants.
And many others.

Not simple ":I will end insecurity " I will build roads" "Light will be 24 hours" How Oga? How?

Then we can know who is best.
Re: Video Of Peter Obi’s Son, Gregory Oseloka As An Actor In US Sparks Reactions by georgeakins: 4:33pm On Oct 24, 2022
Oxb90:
They have no charge against this man.

Who among all Nigerian politicians can come out with a clean record like Peter Obi?

PitObi is only clean in the eyes of his Ibo kinsmen
Re: Video Of Peter Obi’s Son, Gregory Oseloka As An Actor In US Sparks Reactions by mdsne(m): 4:35pm On Oct 24, 2022
He always mind his business....

Re: Video Of Peter Obi’s Son, Gregory Oseloka As An Actor In US Sparks Reactions by Okeyworlu: 4:44pm On Oct 24, 2022
Y is he not based in naija? Let him return to naija to show support.

1 Like

Re: Video Of Peter Obi’s Son, Gregory Oseloka As An Actor In US Sparks Reactions by favour32(m): 4:44pm On Oct 24, 2022
Cantonese:
Some loot the treasury. Use looted funds to build well gated houses, hide the children inside, use bullet proof vehicles to get them to the best schools, bribe teachers to pass their children, send them to schools abroad with the looted money, bring them home to continue the looting process.

No wonder their children are junkies and never able to organise themselves.

Thankfully Obi has well trained, independent children, unlike some who have joined their papas in the campaign to continue the looting.

Painfully some who choose to continue living miserably support them.

A bag of rice now is at 42,000 - 48,000.

APC met rice at 8,000 and shut the borders to protect local industries. They reopened the borders long after prices of food items had gone beyond control. Now the so called common man cannot find food to eat. Bread and its companion beans (the common man's food) have become luxury for many.

APC wetin we do una?

Thankfully they are exiting next year.

APC WICKED O!
A BAG OF RICE THEN WAS 8K BUT NOW ALMOST 50K!
Re: Video Of Peter Obi’s Son, Gregory Oseloka As An Actor In US Sparks Reactions by Danniedpastor(m): 4:49pm On Oct 24, 2022
haffaze777:

Only fool see fool everywhere
It takes a wise man to spit a fool.
I've just spotted one defending his folks.
Ekpa
Re: Video Of Peter Obi’s Son, Gregory Oseloka As An Actor In US Sparks Reactions by Obamaofusa: 4:56pm On Oct 24, 2022
Metrofox:

Mumu ,this was in response to your idiotic keyamo asking obi's son to organize rallies like Tinubu's son that feeds on his father's stolen wealth and connections . Make una try get sense before hunger wipe you comot
It is not easy to sell a Curse and a Bad omen separately talkless of jointly.
According to Anambrians,Obi is both a curse and a bad omen.
Who wants a calamity like Obi?

Re: Video Of Peter Obi’s Son, Gregory Oseloka As An Actor In US Sparks Reactions by Devil1Messenger: 4:58pm On Oct 24, 2022
babzo:

No.

I am saying let use sense. Judge your candidates based on governing abilities, not frivolous things like he doesn't take 1st Class when he flies, he has only 10 cows.
How can u people compare obi to buhari
Buhari was a known failure, na una nor do una research in 2015. Even Tinubu, fashola, El Rufai etc on several occasions critised buhari before 2015. In 2015 all these people combined to packaged him and all of una falled for it. Now u are comparing the foolishness displayed by some people in 2015 to Obi in 2022 grin
Its different bro
We have verified Obi
Re: Video Of Peter Obi’s Son, Gregory Oseloka As An Actor In US Sparks Reactions by Greattha: 5:00pm On Oct 24, 2022
I sometimes wonder why they hate this Obi so much. Is it just because he's Igbo? Or did he do something wrong that only these his critics know about? Its like they can't have a fulfilled day without one destructive criticism or the other.
It's not a good look at all.
Just campaign for your preferred candidate...whichever one floats your boat.
Re: Video Of Peter Obi’s Son, Gregory Oseloka As An Actor In US Sparks Reactions by newnigerdelta00: 5:02pm On Oct 24, 2022
Oxb90:
They have no charge against this man.

Who among all Nigerian politicians can come out with a clean record like Peter Obi?

You nor get sense o,why he son nor live for Nigeria why USA....he son for stay Nigeria to join you suffer idiot's
Re: Video Of Peter Obi’s Son, Gregory Oseloka As An Actor In US Sparks Reactions by BluntCrazeMan: 5:10pm On Oct 24, 2022
Earthstorms:

What is stopping you from switching your support from Tinubu to supporting Peter Obi.

You have looked at the candidates and confirm that Obi is good, why not support him.

Due to the dirty nature of politics in Nigeria, lots of good people avoid going into politics, now that we have Peter Obi contesting, why not support him?

I am asking to know.
Is it because of tribe or party affiliation that is preventing you from supporting him? Or you just don't want a change from the current scheme of things.

It will be nice if you can give a honest answer as to why you have chosen not to support a good candidate, others will learn from it.
Personal Reasons Bro.
Just give him some time to come across more points.

For now,
“PERSONAL REASONS” IS STILL WINNING..

Just Give Him Time.
Re: Video Of Peter Obi’s Son, Gregory Oseloka As An Actor In US Sparks Reactions by FarmTech(m): 5:17pm On Oct 24, 2022
APC wanted to turn a good situation into a bad one but it didn't work. Shame.
Re: Video Of Peter Obi’s Son, Gregory Oseloka As An Actor In US Sparks Reactions by king1250: 5:23pm On Oct 24, 2022
PO is a good man but we can't leave our party and support him cuz he declared interest very late
Re: Video Of Peter Obi’s Son, Gregory Oseloka As An Actor In US Sparks Reactions by Dennisana(m): 5:24pm On Oct 24, 2022
Thats obviously the sad reality.
Sannisege:
Unfortunately Obi cannot win the election. E just dey mumu himself and his immature followers called disObidients.
Re: Video Of Peter Obi’s Son, Gregory Oseloka As An Actor In US Sparks Reactions by dominic17: 5:33pm On Oct 24, 2022
How is IGR without tangible thing to show for it an achievement?

Obi is a man with empathy, he doesn't like killing the the poor masses with high tax burden. what he does is to free money through blockage of funds leakage through corruption and flamboyant live style of people in government. This is what we need at this time that APC has incurred high debt burden on this nation. every reasonable person that meant well for this nation most make sure PO is elected, that is the only way we can save Nigeria from collapsing

Obamaofusa:

It is not easy to sell a Curse or even a bad omen.
Obi is both a curse and a bad omen.
Who wants a calamity like Obi?
Re: Video Of Peter Obi’s Son, Gregory Oseloka As An Actor In US Sparks Reactions by CheapHomes1: 5:35pm On Oct 24, 2022
Tonymegabush1:

Pdp spokesperson i sight you .

That hasn't answered the questions.

Who did you send the post to?

did you send it to APC or PDP?
Re: Video Of Peter Obi’s Son, Gregory Oseloka As An Actor In US Sparks Reactions by Tareq1105: 5:37pm On Oct 24, 2022
richidinho:
Our money will be very safe with this man

His family won't be surviving on our common patrimony, for this singular reason I can tell you N5billion will be saved and channelled for something meaningful.

If we miss this opportunity, Nigeria is gone brothers

Be deceiving yourself. When Obi used his daughter account for Pandora business, does the daughter needs to be physically available in Awka? Mumu indomie generation thinking in a digital world. Obi son doesn't have to come to Aso Rock before he would loot the Treasury.

You said he's an actor. Very funny, actor for where? How many film? Who knows him. Someone that his father Obi himself said he doesn't have a car. Abi Obi no talk am? So wetin he get? You better free yourself from deceits of pita Obi.

You said he doesn't have time for politics but he would have time on Inauguration day. Mumu talk.

I wish you know the business Seyi Tinubu is running.
Re: Video Of Peter Obi’s Son, Gregory Oseloka As An Actor In US Sparks Reactions by BigIyanga: 5:37pm On Oct 24, 2022
babaijesha:

Thruth that Obi is clean...
And yet hide billions in offshore accounts...
In his daughter,s name...
A thief is a thief...
There is no small thief and big thief ...Bros
Its a function of access to the treasury!!!
Billions he made b4 venturing into politics. He bought hos London house in 1990s.. Nigerians dont antagonize free enterprize and success… but do antagonize people who had nothing coming into govt abd became billionairs via corruption and crony capitalism.
Re: Video Of Peter Obi’s Son, Gregory Oseloka As An Actor In US Sparks Reactions by Gandrova: 5:45pm On Oct 24, 2022
richidinho:
Our money will be very safe with this man

His family won't be surviving on our common patrimony, for this singular reason I can tell you N5billion will be saved and channelled for something meaningful.

If we miss this opportunity, Nigeria is gone brothers
Pls can he use Anambra template to succeed ? Blind follower of Heobi
Re: Video Of Peter Obi’s Son, Gregory Oseloka As An Actor In US Sparks Reactions by dochenaj: 5:57pm On Oct 24, 2022
Earthstorms:
What is stopping you from switching your support from Tinubu to supporting Peter Obi.

You have looked at the candidates and confirm that Obi is good, why not support him.

Due to the dirty nature of politics in Nigeria, lots of good people avoid going into politics, now that we have Peter Obi contesting, why not support him?

I am asking to know.
Is it because of tribe or party affiliation that is preventing you from supporting him? Or you just don't want a change from the current scheme of things.

It will be nice if you can give a honest answer as to why you have chosen not to support a good candidate, others will learn from it.
He might have a personal stake in the success of Tinubu in the polls.

I've found that most people who support Tinubu ardently, do have some direct benefit that would accrue to them if he wins.

So in the essence, they are voting for their success and not necessarily for Tinubu.
Re: Video Of Peter Obi’s Son, Gregory Oseloka As An Actor In US Sparks Reactions by kelspinall(m): 6:00pm On Oct 24, 2022
P O all the way
Re: Video Of Peter Obi’s Son, Gregory Oseloka As An Actor In US Sparks Reactions by fydence: 6:07pm On Oct 24, 2022
keymatt:
Even though I'm confirmed BATified supporter, I can't help but admire Peter Obi. He's the cleanest presidential candidate Nigeria ever had. That a man without any corruption charge against him is running for President doesn't speak well for other presidential candidates with heavy corruption allegations.
It takes a lot of "Man Material" to admit something like this... It is too much to expect from the average Tinubu Supporter. May Only Good Things happen for and to you sir

1 Like

Re: Video Of Peter Obi’s Son, Gregory Oseloka As An Actor In US Sparks Reactions by haffaze777(m): 6:07pm On Oct 24, 2022
gimakon2:

You are stupid

Just like your fathergrin

1 Like

Re: Video Of Peter Obi’s Son, Gregory Oseloka As An Actor In US Sparks Reactions by haffaze777(m): 6:08pm On Oct 24, 2022
BeardedMeat:
Are you referring to Seyi Tinubu the bastard son of Tinubu?
No, I'm referring to Pandora son

1 Like

Re: Video Of Peter Obi’s Son, Gregory Oseloka As An Actor In US Sparks Reactions by haffaze777(m): 6:08pm On Oct 24, 2022
DrChukki:

I'm very sure you're conceived via prostitution

Just like your daddygrin
Re: Video Of Peter Obi’s Son, Gregory Oseloka As An Actor In US Sparks Reactions by 27Pushing30: 6:34pm On Oct 24, 2022
floss:

Last time I checked Tinubu was at the point of death before he was revived abroad after taken poisoned Holy Communion....

Refrain from being an urchin....ask your Master not to kick the bucket before the national debate, I want to hear him answer your questions...

Illiterate’s everywhere .kmt
Re: Video Of Peter Obi’s Son, Gregory Oseloka As An Actor In US Sparks Reactions by abbeyfel: 6:36pm On Oct 24, 2022
Quite interesting. He is over there in the US while his father is fighting tooth and nail to be the "father" of Nigeria. If his son cannot devote time to give credible support to his father's ambition, then something is fundamental wrong with that family. How can a man be campaigning for the presidency alone? Where are is immediate family members? Hmmmm.
Re: Video Of Peter Obi’s Son, Gregory Oseloka As An Actor In US Sparks Reactions by BeardedMeat(m): 6:37pm On Oct 24, 2022
haffaze777:
No, I'm referring to Pandora son
All Peter Obi's children are legitimate children. None is a bastard like Seyi Tinubu.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Meet Abdulaziz Abdulaziz Who Exposed Kemi Adeosun's Fake NYSC Certificate / Senate Screens Buhari’s Ministers – LIVE UPDATES / Photos Of The Money Uncovered By EFCC In Ikoyi, Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.