Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,045 members, 7,814,586 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:39 PM

Video Of Peter Obi’s Son, Gregory Oseloka As An Actor In US Sparks Reactions - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Video Of Peter Obi’s Son, Gregory Oseloka As An Actor In US Sparks Reactions (101335 Views)

Peter Obi's Son, Oseloka Obi, Featured In UK Gay Magazine / Oseloka H. Obaze: Peter Obi Will No Longer Participate In Mixed Debates / Festus Keyamo: We Give Peter Obi's Son One Week To Hold Rally In Anambra Or Else (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Video Of Peter Obi’s Son, Gregory Oseloka As An Actor In US Sparks Reactions by Skty: 12:55pm On Oct 24, 2022
babyfaceafrica:
Please which movies has he acted, let's start from there

You forgot he's a producer too

3 Likes

Re: Video Of Peter Obi’s Son, Gregory Oseloka As An Actor In US Sparks Reactions by Noblechykk(m): 12:55pm On Oct 24, 2022
Angelfrost:
This report sounds stupid...

What has Peter Obi's son being in US have to do with his ability to run a government?!!

...And that Seyi Tinubu organized a rally now means that he no longer lives abroad?!!
You should be asking your Keyamo who wants to drag the name of the young man into his political propaganda

4 Likes

Re: Video Of Peter Obi’s Son, Gregory Oseloka As An Actor In US Sparks Reactions by Nonywendy(m): 12:55pm On Oct 24, 2022

3 Likes

Re: Video Of Peter Obi’s Son, Gregory Oseloka As An Actor In US Sparks Reactions by Masterclass32: 12:56pm On Oct 24, 2022
They got nothing on PO. The most scrutinized Presidential candidate in Nigeria's history.

4 Likes

Re: Video Of Peter Obi’s Son, Gregory Oseloka As An Actor In US Sparks Reactions by Danniedpastor(m): 12:56pm On Oct 24, 2022
haffaze777:
He's drug Lord like his lying father

Only a fool accuse without evidence.

3 Likes

Re: Video Of Peter Obi’s Son, Gregory Oseloka As An Actor In US Sparks Reactions by Karleb(m): 12:56pm On Oct 24, 2022
thebosstrevor1:
peter obi son is able to pursue his dream because his father is rich

Very simple.

Same goes for Tinubu and Buhari children.

1 Like

Re: Video Of Peter Obi’s Son, Gregory Oseloka As An Actor In US Sparks Reactions by B2B23: 12:57pm On Oct 24, 2022
wink

Ọmọale or Ọmọluabi?

Re: Video Of Peter Obi’s Son, Gregory Oseloka As An Actor In US Sparks Reactions by Voiceofthestree: 12:57pm On Oct 24, 2022
thebosstrevor1:

that is not true. and a fallacy

many rich men children are doing far better than the average joe on the street

Go to Games Village you go see rich man son who are junkies � � you don’t know nada the rich also cry o. Kin see gbo Omo ti won ba fi owo too lo maa yaa re

1 Like

Re: Video Of Peter Obi’s Son, Gregory Oseloka As An Actor In US Sparks Reactions by Nobody: 12:57pm On Oct 24, 2022
Obi's son not living in Nigeria alone should at least help some zombies think why? But no they make Obi's son living and working in abroad sounds like the best thing to ever happened to them. let his son come do his film in Nigeria movie industry for a start to show Obi cares about Nigeria, yeye gullibles. Buhari's case never make you wise. If anyone think Obi is fighting for him and not his selfish interest like every other Nigerian politician such person needs brain transplant.

2 Likes

Re: Video Of Peter Obi’s Son, Gregory Oseloka As An Actor In US Sparks Reactions by haffaze777(m): 12:57pm On Oct 24, 2022
Danniedpastor:

Only a fool accuse without evidence.

Only fool see fool everywhere
Re: Video Of Peter Obi’s Son, Gregory Oseloka As An Actor In US Sparks Reactions by Temptee101(m): 12:58pm On Oct 24, 2022
Sannisege:
Unfortunately Obi cannot win the election. E just dey mumu himself and his immature followers called disObidients.

Enemy of Nigerians

God will surely embarrass and shame you all.

Peter Obi has never stopped to hint on the fact that his political career has been a miracle.

Another miracle will happen again in 2023 when he becomes the president

3 Likes

Re: Video Of Peter Obi’s Son, Gregory Oseloka As An Actor In US Sparks Reactions by Noblechykk(m): 1:00pm On Oct 24, 2022
lansile:
Obi's son not living in Nigeria alone should at least help some zombies think why? But no they make Obi's son living and working in abroad sounds like the best thing to ever happened to them. let his son come do his film in Nigeria movie industry for a start to show Obi cares about Nigeria, yeye gullibles. Buhari's case never make you wise. If anyone think Obi is fighting for him and not his selfish interest like every other Nigerian politician such person needs brain transplant.
You sound confused

6 Likes

Re: Video Of Peter Obi’s Son, Gregory Oseloka As An Actor In US Sparks Reactions by Nobody: 1:00pm On Oct 24, 2022
Voiceofthestree:

Go to Games Village you go see rich man son who are junkies � � you don’t know nada the rich also cry o. Kin see gbo Omo ti won ba fi owo too lo maa yaa re

how do you know they are rich men children?

poor people think rich children kids are spoilt and are underachievers...that is a very big fat lie
Re: Video Of Peter Obi’s Son, Gregory Oseloka As An Actor In US Sparks Reactions by ShaqFu: 1:01pm On Oct 24, 2022
Is he a lead actor in that series?

1 Like

Re: Video Of Peter Obi’s Son, Gregory Oseloka As An Actor In US Sparks Reactions by Mccullum: 1:01pm On Oct 24, 2022
OBI will still come to recontest in 2027 because he can not win in 2023,

I'm expecting stones of insult from his supporter but that's my opinion

which is painful and bitter truth grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of Peter Obi’s Son, Gregory Oseloka As An Actor In US Sparks Reactions by bizzibodi(m): 1:01pm On Oct 24, 2022
What let Bat tell us what his sons & daughters does for a living.

1 Like

Re: Video Of Peter Obi’s Son, Gregory Oseloka As An Actor In US Sparks Reactions by DigitalLawyer: 1:01pm On Oct 24, 2022
I am a registered PDP member but each time I think about voting Atiku instead of Obi, my conscience disturbs me. This is because I know Obi is better and I don’t have any valid reason not to vote for him if he is in the ballot paper. I will advise Nigerians to tell themselves the truth for once in our history. Keep tribal or religious sentiments aside and do what you feel is right. If eventually Obi did not win, then you will at least know you followed your conscience.

7 Likes

Re: Video Of Peter Obi’s Son, Gregory Oseloka As An Actor In US Sparks Reactions by B2B23: 1:01pm On Oct 24, 2022
MuslimIgbo:
Seyi slapping Ọba ilu Ẹko.
Ọmọaale or Ọmọluabi? a

1 Like

Re: Video Of Peter Obi’s Son, Gregory Oseloka As An Actor In US Sparks Reactions by ghiloman28(m): 1:02pm On Oct 24, 2022
Messiah pikin una eye go soon clear grin
Re: Video Of Peter Obi’s Son, Gregory Oseloka As An Actor In US Sparks Reactions by ZombieSlayer1: 1:02pm On Oct 24, 2022
thebosstrevor1:
peter obi son is able to pursue his dream because his father is rich
But Tinubu is richer so why is Seyi still living under his father's wings?
Are you trying to say no one else can become an actor in US if their father isn't rich?

3 Likes

Re: Video Of Peter Obi’s Son, Gregory Oseloka As An Actor In US Sparks Reactions by B2B23: 1:03pm On Oct 24, 2022
EVmedia:
Lagos state government unveils 62 new fire fighting apparatus

Lagos gov unveils new firefighting equipment

Video
https://youtu.be/3v1QtGnA

Re: Video Of Peter Obi’s Son, Gregory Oseloka As An Actor In US Sparks Reactions by kingyakos: 1:03pm On Oct 24, 2022
He has two children, man and woman.
The woman is a secondary school teacher.

I respect Peter Obi so much, he has trained up his children in the way they should grow.

1 Like

Re: Video Of Peter Obi’s Son, Gregory Oseloka As An Actor In US Sparks Reactions by babyfaceafrica: 1:03pm On Oct 24, 2022
Skty:

You forgot he's a producer too

Which movies has he produced sir?
Re: Video Of Peter Obi’s Son, Gregory Oseloka As An Actor In US Sparks Reactions by Cantonese: 1:04pm On Oct 24, 2022
lansile:

Bros find money, become person. As you no get SHISHI, the owu dey make you jealous come hide dey talk to rich man and him family

Hussle be man first. You need pocket transplant.
Re: Video Of Peter Obi’s Son, Gregory Oseloka As An Actor In US Sparks Reactions by babyfaceafrica: 1:04pm On Oct 24, 2022
snowball11:

A simple googling would have answered your quest!

"He has acted alongside several Hollywood Actors and he has starred in some Hollywood Movies such as "Avenue 5" where he played the role of 'Dan".

Below is a scene from the movie!

Lmao.. Na so Boma act 5 minutes for blacklist dey claim nollywood actor. Anyway its fine
Re: Video Of Peter Obi’s Son, Gregory Oseloka As An Actor In US Sparks Reactions by SLOVFO(m): 1:05pm On Oct 24, 2022
[code][/code]
thebosstrevor1:

it is only a foolish person that wont use his father connection to get what he or she wants

if he was living in Nigeria, everything will work towards his favour just because of his father name and political ambition

Now you are partly right. In Nigeria we take nepotism and cronyism to another level. The young man in question apparently have no interest in using his father's political affiliations in Anambra to further his own personal interests. And that is what most ambitious kids in his position would rarely do.

1 Like

Re: Video Of Peter Obi’s Son, Gregory Oseloka As An Actor In US Sparks Reactions by Klington: 1:05pm On Oct 24, 2022
keymatt:
That I support Tinubu doesn't mean I wouldn't be fair. I'm a realist. I stand for the truth.

Why the contradiction and confusion

What's real about Tinubu

Age..... Not real.
Source of wealth.... Not real.
Educational background..... Not real
Health status...... Not real.
Presidential ambition.... Not real.
What exactly is real about this man?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of Peter Obi’s Son, Gregory Oseloka As An Actor In US Sparks Reactions by TheGoodJoe(m): 1:05pm On Oct 24, 2022
MuslimIgbo:
Ipigs and propaganda

The one selling lies here, is you. That is not Peter Obi's son standing on the flag.

Re: Video Of Peter Obi’s Son, Gregory Oseloka As An Actor In US Sparks Reactions by OdefaGirl(f): 1:06pm On Oct 24, 2022
ajayiopy:

YOU CANT FORCE ANYONE AGAINST THIER WISH. I REMEMBERED WHEN MY FATHER BOOKED A SESSION WITH A PROF.OF GEOLOGY,JUST TO CONVINCE ME TO STUDY GEOPHYSICS ,AFTER ALL THIER ENGLISH ,I JUST TOLD THEM I DON HEAR. MY FATHER SAW MY REACTION,HE WOKE ME UP NEXT DAY AND SAID WHAT IS YOUR PLAN. I REPLIED I DONT UNDERSTAND THAT YOUR GEO-PHYSICS OF A THING THAT I PREFER MY MECHANICAL ENGINEERING. HE GAVE ME MONEY TO PURCHASE ANOTHER JAMB FORM. WHEN I WAS FACED WITH SO MANY ISSUES IN SCHOOL ,I ALWAYS REMIND MY SELF THAT YOU CHOSE THIS COURSE AND YOU MUST COME OUT IN FLYING COLOR. I GRADUATED WITH 4 POINTS IN FUTA

So, what's your point?
You will carry the decision you made which has direct impact to you and your family alone to compare to decision you will make that will affect millions of people including those who would loose their lives?

Explain

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Meet Abdulaziz Abdulaziz Who Exposed Kemi Adeosun's Fake NYSC Certificate / Senate Screens Buhari’s Ministers – LIVE UPDATES / Photos Of The Money Uncovered By EFCC In Ikoyi, Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.