Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,354 members, 7,815,747 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:32 PM

Video Of Peter Obi’s Son, Gregory Oseloka As An Actor In US Sparks Reactions - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Video Of Peter Obi’s Son, Gregory Oseloka As An Actor In US Sparks Reactions (101347 Views)

Peter Obi's Son, Oseloka Obi, Featured In UK Gay Magazine / Oseloka H. Obaze: Peter Obi Will No Longer Participate In Mixed Debates / Festus Keyamo: We Give Peter Obi's Son One Week To Hold Rally In Anambra Or Else (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Video Of Peter Obi’s Son, Gregory Oseloka As An Actor In US Sparks Reactions by floss(m): 3:00pm On Oct 24, 2022
27Pushing30:

Obi that cannot respond to any question? always beating around the bush.

Last time I checked Tinubu was at the point of death before he was revived abroad after taken poisoned Holy Communion....

Refrain from being an urchin....ask your Master not to kick the bucket before the national debate, I want to hear him answer your questions...

1 Like

Re: Video Of Peter Obi’s Son, Gregory Oseloka As An Actor In US Sparks Reactions by Agbegbaorogboye: 3:01pm On Oct 24, 2022
candidtalk:
Not a fan of Obi at all. Yet he deserves credit for the way he has raised children who seem happy to work to make their way in the world.

As a Parent, I know how difficult it is to teach children to fish rather than dash them fish freely. Especially if you have plenty of it to spare.

Many Nigerian big men and women automatically want to drown their children in privilege rather than allow them make their way independently in the world to be productive and valuable adults. Obi has my serious respect for his parenting skills.

He can also bring that skill to bear to make all parts of Nigeria independent and not one parasite to the other.
Let's give him a chance

2 Likes

Re: Video Of Peter Obi’s Son, Gregory Oseloka As An Actor In US Sparks Reactions by babzo(m): 3:02pm On Oct 24, 2022
Cj4charles:
Yet Yaradua still remains the best President Nigeria have had since 1999. So go and sit down

You say what?

Re: Video Of Peter Obi’s Son, Gregory Oseloka As An Actor In US Sparks Reactions by FuckOsuPigs: 3:02pm On Oct 24, 2022
PoliteActivist:
PO is a GOOD, DECENT human being.
No amount of propaganda can hide it.
His son is merely a reflection of that.

Just as no amount of LIES and POLISHING can hide that Atiku and Tinubu are bad people!
Just as STinubu is simply a reflection of MC Oluomu, his father's closest ally grin

Re: Video Of Peter Obi’s Son, Gregory Oseloka As An Actor In US Sparks Reactions by babzo(m): 3:03pm On Oct 24, 2022
Goodoldays:

Don’t you ever try to compare Buhari with PO,as on what level,education,exposure,knowledge on economy….on what ground do you want to compare both,please don’t be stupid here

Oga we have a choice to make,and from what we have an old like Tinubu with so much question about his source wealth and everything and a tribal bigot like Atiku cannot be chosen over a man like PO

Nigerians and insult when you say something that is contrary to their opinion grin
Re: Video Of Peter Obi’s Son, Gregory Oseloka As An Actor In US Sparks Reactions by odduduwa: 3:04pm On Oct 24, 2022
babyfaceafrica:
Please which movies has he acted, let's start from there
avenue 5

2 Likes

Re: Video Of Peter Obi’s Son, Gregory Oseloka As An Actor In US Sparks Reactions by nonix22(m): 3:07pm On Oct 24, 2022
Make tribalism no carry you go where you no know o.
keymatt:
Even though I'm confirmed BATified supporter, I can't help but admire Peter Obi. He's the cleanest presidential candidate Nigeria ever had. That a man without any corruption charge against him is running for President doesn't speak well for other presidential candidates with heavy corruption allegations.
Re: Video Of Peter Obi’s Son, Gregory Oseloka As An Actor In US Sparks Reactions by opeldavid: 3:08pm On Oct 24, 2022
I wonder why Keyamo will make such a statement or suggestion. Its just too bad. How can you encourage Peter Obi's son who is working so hard to earn a living to come and organise campaign just because Seyi Tinubu did. Have we suddenly become senseless, mundane and primitive just because of politics?

Probably Seyi is idle and depends on his fathers wealth. Keyamo should not be taken serious, he has lost his political value and relevance.

2 Likes

Re: Video Of Peter Obi’s Son, Gregory Oseloka As An Actor In US Sparks Reactions by Tzar(m): 3:09pm On Oct 24, 2022
OBI and sons also know nothing about the sufferings of Nigeria.
Mr OBI’s son chills & enjoys US , so him & his father have nothing to lose if Nigeria burns down.
Re: Video Of Peter Obi’s Son, Gregory Oseloka As An Actor In US Sparks Reactions by CheapHomes1: 3:12pm On Oct 24, 2022
Tonymegabush1:

Last i checked your name wasn't PDP nor Apc.
But if it is accept my apologies.

Who did you send the post to? did you send it to APC or PDP?
Re: Video Of Peter Obi’s Son, Gregory Oseloka As An Actor In US Sparks Reactions by backnbeta(f): 3:12pm On Oct 24, 2022
keymatt:
Even though I'm confirmed BATified supporter, I can't help but admire Peter Obi. He's the cleanest presidential candidate Nigeria ever had. That a man without any corruption charge against him is running for President doesn't speak well for other presidential candidates with heavy corruption allegations.
You remind me of that Alfa that starts his posts with " even though I'm a born again Christian"...then he goes on to insult christians grin

You're not BATified, you don't like Tinubu, please stop starting all your post with "even though I'm BATified! It reeks of cowardice! Btw, I'm not BATified and I'm not obidient or Atikulated... I'd rather vote for Sowore undecided
Re: Video Of Peter Obi’s Son, Gregory Oseloka As An Actor In US Sparks Reactions by Allisgud: 3:14pm On Oct 24, 2022
See how they just sold out this boy,nobody knows he is an actor,an Hollywood one for that,watch how they will stream his movies on Netflix
Re: Video Of Peter Obi’s Son, Gregory Oseloka As An Actor In US Sparks Reactions by Allisgud: 3:20pm On Oct 24, 2022
babzo:

Chai...my fellow Nigerians. We are too gullible. Same thing followers of Buhari said in 2014. Very clean man, 1 wife, no girlfriend, only 1 house, only 1 bank account with Union Bank. He's drinking N20 sachet milo.

And GEJ: he had no shoes. Very humble man.

Yaradua: He saved N6 Billion in Katsina instead of stealing it. ( saving N6 Billion in 2007 in a state where 90% of the people are poor)

How is having a good son a sign you will govern Nigeria well? How do you even know the son is good? . Does Lucifer have any children he gave birth to?
obi never mentioned his son once,go and ask keyamo who brought peter son matter into discussion

1 Like

Re: Video Of Peter Obi’s Son, Gregory Oseloka As An Actor In US Sparks Reactions by Tonymegabush1(m): 3:22pm On Oct 24, 2022
CheapHomes1:

Who did you send the post to? did you send it to APC or PDP?

Is nairaland your enclave
Re: Video Of Peter Obi’s Son, Gregory Oseloka As An Actor In US Sparks Reactions by CheapHomes1: 3:26pm On Oct 24, 2022
Tonymegabush1:

Is nairaland your enclave

Who did you send the post to?

did you send it to APC or PDP?
Re: Video Of Peter Obi’s Son, Gregory Oseloka As An Actor In US Sparks Reactions by cutedharmee: 3:29pm On Oct 24, 2022
t2luv1:

Are your Messiah dead man walking Tinubu children in Nigeria? People you gotta stop this whataboutism Schick
Who u referring to Ur stupidity has no bound.
Go kill yahsef cos of politician dat doesn't even knw u exist...you'll just waste ur life fr nothing grin grin grin
Re: Video Of Peter Obi’s Son, Gregory Oseloka As An Actor In US Sparks Reactions by Killermamba: 3:29pm On Oct 24, 2022
babzo:

Chai...my fellow Nigerians. We are too gullible. Same thing followers of Buhari said in 2014. Very clean man, 1 wife, no girlfriend, only 1 house, only 1 bank account with Union Bank. He's drinking N20 sachet milo.

Yaradua: He saved N6 Billion in Katsina instead of stealing it. ( saving N6 Billion in 2007 in a state where 90% of the people are poor)

How is having a good son a sign you will govern Nigeria well? How do you even know the son is good? . Does Lucifer have any children he gave birth to?

TINUBU is the first begotten son of Lucifer
Re: Video Of Peter Obi’s Son, Gregory Oseloka As An Actor In US Sparks Reactions by Banhammy717: 3:42pm On Oct 24, 2022
Don't vote for any presidential candidate who keeps his family abroad, he won't understand if your children are suffering.
Vote Tinubu.
Re: Video Of Peter Obi’s Son, Gregory Oseloka As An Actor In US Sparks Reactions by Tonymegabush1(m): 3:45pm On Oct 24, 2022
CheapHomes1:

The answer you seek lies in the question I asked you.... grin
Re: Video Of Peter Obi’s Son, Gregory Oseloka As An Actor In US Sparks Reactions by babzo(m): 3:47pm On Oct 24, 2022
Allisgud:
obi never mentioned his son once,go and ask keyamo who brought peter son matter into discussion

I didn't say he mentioned his son. Same way Buhari didn't say " hey look o, it's N20 Sachet milo I am using"

But their supporters tired of bad leaders and desperately looking for hope see these things as signs of hope.

They are not.

What we need are solutions to Nigeria's problems. Let the candidates boldy tell us what solutions they have AND how they will implement their solutions.

1) How will you end the Massive insecurity and kidnapping
2) How will you end Boko Haram war
3) Unbelievable corruption in the government
4) Poor Electricity supply
5) Bad infrastructure all over the country
6) Bad Health sector with a promise not to to ever seek medical attention overseas for ALL elected officials and civil servants.
And many others.

Not simple ":I will end insecurity " I will build roads" "Light will be 24 hours" How Oga? How?

Then we can know who is best.
Re: Video Of Peter Obi’s Son, Gregory Oseloka As An Actor In US Sparks Reactions by Ayed44: 3:57pm On Oct 24, 2022
So Peter Obi's son is a Hollywood actor. There is dignity in a legitimate hustling.

Please what does Seyi Tinubu do for a living?
Re: Video Of Peter Obi’s Son, Gregory Oseloka As An Actor In US Sparks Reactions by Lionnation: 3:58pm On Oct 24, 2022
DennisEche:
Obi is not different form any Nigerian politician. All his Children schooled overseas.
yes he raised them as a trader in overseas they already finished schooling before he became governor of anambra state
Re: Video Of Peter Obi’s Son, Gregory Oseloka As An Actor In US Sparks Reactions by CheapHomes1: 4:00pm On Oct 24, 2022
Tonymegabush1:

The answer you seek lies in the question I asked you.... grin

Then you shouldn't have any problems answering the following:

Re: Video Of Peter Obi’s Son, Gregory Oseloka As An Actor In US Sparks Reactions by Shikini: 4:00pm On Oct 24, 2022
Great
Re: Video Of Peter Obi’s Son, Gregory Oseloka As An Actor In US Sparks Reactions by Moses86(m): 4:01pm On Oct 24, 2022
Mrnairalandd:

Take a look at another failure of that useless man called Peter Obi

Imagine having a son who disrespected our national treasure like this and still has audacity to context to be the president of the same country, no way! It won’t happen
This is Ipob son-Terrorist
An Igbo can never be president they know the truth...
same ppl that killed Sardauna...we no dey forget
Re: Video Of Peter Obi’s Son, Gregory Oseloka As An Actor In US Sparks Reactions by Freebills12: 4:01pm On Oct 24, 2022
[color=#000099][/color]
babzo:

He has done that as Anambra state governor
Re: Video Of Peter Obi’s Son, Gregory Oseloka As An Actor In US Sparks Reactions by rickleye: 4:07pm On Oct 24, 2022
keymatt:

This is a nice comment from a confirmed BAT. As a certified and confirmed Peter Obi Supporter. Give me Tinubu. 19 years ago. I would have voted for him. But, he is old and frail and after 8 years of APC, I believe we need a new narrative, a new direction.

2 Likes

Re: Video Of Peter Obi’s Son, Gregory Oseloka As An Actor In US Sparks Reactions by obyno82: 4:08pm On Oct 24, 2022
babzo:

No at all. I am asking my fellow Nigerians to stop grading their candidates with nonsense.
He has no shoe, he has 1 wife, he carries his bag...no no no.
More important things are require to govern.

No PO's case is different. He is no saint and neither is he painting himself as one he has even put it to us to verify if he stole any funds. To me this is indicative of some semblance of sincerity

1 Like

Re: Video Of Peter Obi’s Son, Gregory Oseloka As An Actor In US Sparks Reactions by Innomach(m): 4:08pm On Oct 24, 2022
keymatt:
That I support Tinubu doesn't mean I wouldn't be fair. I'm a realist. I stand for the truth.

Then why not join hand to try to change this nation for good by electing best among "best" .....He. who goes to equity must go with clean hands.
Re: Video Of Peter Obi’s Son, Gregory Oseloka As An Actor In US Sparks Reactions by Cantonese: 4:11pm On Oct 24, 2022
Toktee:
Razor blade is N50 now...

Bra, you no tire?

So tay Maggi cube packet now 1,250 from 350 o.
Person no fit carry guys out say make them shack 5 - 6 bottles each like before. Now you go hussle to buy only your own. Cowtail wey I dey always chop every evening before, now to see don hard.

Alabaru sef increase money inside market.

APC wetin we do una sef?
Re: Video Of Peter Obi’s Son, Gregory Oseloka As An Actor In US Sparks Reactions by shonepa(m): 4:16pm On Oct 24, 2022
Most comment here seff no connect

Just like saying Davido dont have to campaign for his uncle Adeleke, because hes doing well.

They both entertainers now. And most of the people complaining here gave Davido kudos.

But now its another case because opposition party whyne una, em know say una must talk.

Una just enter one chance wey.

KEYAMO NA BASTARD ����
Re: Video Of Peter Obi’s Son, Gregory Oseloka As An Actor In US Sparks Reactions by Tonymegabush1(m): 4:18pm On Oct 24, 2022
CheapHomes1:

Then you shouldn't have any problems answering the following:

Pdp spokesperson i sight you .

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Meet Abdulaziz Abdulaziz Who Exposed Kemi Adeosun's Fake NYSC Certificate / Senate Screens Buhari’s Ministers – LIVE UPDATES / Photos Of The Money Uncovered By EFCC In Ikoyi, Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.