Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,366 members, 7,819,315 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:17 PM

Kano Is Beautiful (See Pictures) - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Kano Is Beautiful (See Pictures) (42465 Views)

MAIDUGURI Is Beautiful (pics) / Why Kofer Nassarawa Bridge Kano Is The Cleanest In Africa ? / The Beautiful Side of Aba City They Don't Talk About (See Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kano Is Beautiful (See Pictures) by Dyke15(m): 12:34pm On Oct 24, 2022
kamalbob:

Keep judging people with your shallow thinking. Depend on social media, it's 99% all lies... Come to kano and see for yourself lol
U mean a born and brought up Kano boi?
Na insurgency make us relocate couple wit school affairs
Re: Kano Is Beautiful (See Pictures) by TritNG: 12:35pm On Oct 24, 2022
triple996:
I hope the mods will do justice to this, because they mostly don't take northern cities to front page. I don't know why.
Pls no tribal insult
Jus enjoy the thread

Kano

Kano (Ajami: كانو) is a city in northern Nigeria and the capital of Kano State.[2] It is the second largest city in Nigeria after Lagos, with over four million citizens living within 449 km2 (173 sq mi); located in the Sahel, south of the Sahara, Kano is a major route of the trans-Saharan trade. The city has been a trade and human settlement for millennia. It is the traditional state of the Dabo dynasty who since the 19th century have ruled as emirs over the city-state. Kano Emirate Council is the current traditional institution inside the city boundaries of Kano, and under the authority of the Government of Kano State
I love 9ja mehn!!

1 Like

Re: Kano Is Beautiful (See Pictures) by Nobody: 12:36pm On Oct 24, 2022
Cursed 5% will come and start talking rubbish as if their erosion red sand region is better.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kano Is Beautiful (See Pictures) by Badowski: 12:36pm On Oct 24, 2022
Zoobidients oya show us Anambra!!!!!

aWON WEREY?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kano Is Beautiful (See Pictures) by TritNG: 12:36pm On Oct 24, 2022
cherishmichael:
Quite impressive
Very impressive.
Let's show the good side of Nigeria more.

1 Like

Re: Kano Is Beautiful (See Pictures) by Nobody: 12:36pm On Oct 24, 2022
Mediocrity to compare how things ought to have been by now...since 1960.

1 Like

Re: Kano Is Beautiful (See Pictures) by Ykc2(m): 12:37pm On Oct 24, 2022
No city in nigeria is us up to Romania capital Bucharest or Bulgaria capital Sofia this are poorest countries in Europe, they don't even ve palm oil not to talk of crude oil

1 Like

Re: Kano Is Beautiful (See Pictures) by TritNG: 12:37pm On Oct 24, 2022
There is severe economic hardship in Canada. The rate of unemployment is also very high.
The health system is crippled.
If you want to 'japa', follow who know road. Maybe do Yahoo. When you live amongst them for a while, you'll notice the cognitive and intellectual decline of Westerners.
Westerners make up the majority of Canada's population.
The Westerners invaded Canada, subjugated the indigenous people and displaced them to become the majority population. Since then, the indigenous people of Canada have lived under repression & oppression.
The invaders/occupiers have refused to go back to their barren land in Europe.
Read about the residential schools in Canada, it still continues till this day under different guises.
Re: Kano Is Beautiful (See Pictures) by Thisisanfield: 12:38pm On Oct 24, 2022
My people please any 2 bed or room and parlour self con around badawa layout, or any other cool place? Should be not too far from Bompai/Audu Bako.
My budget 300-350 pls.
Re: Kano Is Beautiful (See Pictures) by Obc1234(m): 12:38pm On Oct 24, 2022
Best state in northern Nigeria
Re: Kano Is Beautiful (See Pictures) by Babysho(m): 12:39pm On Oct 24, 2022
Klington:

Everywhere is beautiful including Lagos until they show you the interiors

This picture lasan grin grin
Anything wey una see make una take o grin
Re: Kano Is Beautiful (See Pictures) by RestructureNig1: 12:41pm On Oct 24, 2022
shortIGBOman:

Na Papa Amaka from Aba be this. grin grin

Kunle from osogbo

Re: Kano Is Beautiful (See Pictures) by Kobicove(m): 12:41pm On Oct 24, 2022
We have seen the beautiful areas, oya show us the ghettos in Kano grin
Re: Kano Is Beautiful (See Pictures) by tnerro1(m): 12:42pm On Oct 24, 2022
Will be going to Kano next week, I will confirm all these. But will not stay long sha grin
Re: Kano Is Beautiful (See Pictures) by RepoMan007: 12:44pm On Oct 24, 2022
Looking beautiful. But no almajiris in pix. Seem like a carefully planned photoshoot.
Re: Kano Is Beautiful (See Pictures) by deji17: 12:44pm On Oct 24, 2022
Iykenuwa:
This is a challenge to Southern Governors, as at 2009 most of these infrastructure did not exist.

I might be wrong though, but the development has been massive.

While Southern politicians are fighting among themselves.

No, they are not fighting themselves. They are stealing and taking it to Dubai.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kano Is Beautiful (See Pictures) by Pootle: 12:45pm On Oct 24, 2022
let us see the hinter land cool
Re: Kano Is Beautiful (See Pictures) by Skyehigher1: 12:45pm On Oct 24, 2022
Very beautiful kano
Re: Kano Is Beautiful (See Pictures) by cherishmichael: 12:46pm On Oct 24, 2022
TritNG:

Very impressive.
Let's show the good side of Nigeria more.

Yeah, wish everywhere will be as nice as it is

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kano Is Beautiful (See Pictures) by Michelle70(m): 12:46pm On Oct 24, 2022
triple996:
Kano
could someone who doesnt peak hausa language at all easily live in Kano metropolis?
Re: Kano Is Beautiful (See Pictures) by Klington: 12:51pm On Oct 24, 2022
Iwedunloye:

As expected

I can't help you.

Re: Kano Is Beautiful (See Pictures) by gulfer: 12:52pm On Oct 24, 2022
Kano and Keke are 5&6 grin grin grin
Re: Kano Is Beautiful (See Pictures) by zuto4u(m): 12:55pm On Oct 24, 2022
The place is beautiful indeed but my fear is the high insecurity ravaging the place. Secondly, their way of life over there is another issue.
Re: Kano Is Beautiful (See Pictures) by imrany20(m): 12:55pm On Oct 24, 2022
Beautiful, nice place on like the SE.
Re: Kano Is Beautiful (See Pictures) by voltron14: 12:55pm On Oct 24, 2022
Ykc2:
No city in nigeria is us up to Romania capital Bucharest or Bulgaria capital Sofia this are poorest countries in Europe, they don't even ve palm oil not to talk of crude oil
Are you more productive than they are?

1 Like

Re: Kano Is Beautiful (See Pictures) by dadabashua1(m): 12:58pm On Oct 24, 2022
Slynation:
Offcourse.... Having lived in the North and visited so many Northern states, the North has beautiful places blended with serene vegetations, this is where most of the oyel money are been channelled too...
and some deluded people always call the north dry desert or dry land...I laugh sha,ignorance bad sha.
Re: Kano Is Beautiful (See Pictures) by NaMe4: 1:01pm On Oct 24, 2022
voltron14:

In Delta state, PDP has failed woefully.

That's not even up for debate.

LOL
Meanwhile, anyone wey enter Delta from Edo dey return depressed.

Most Southern governors just deceive themselves.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kano Is Beautiful (See Pictures) by stasius: 1:01pm On Oct 24, 2022
This is so lovely!

I love the lush vegetation! Kano is beautiful. No be lie.
Re: Kano Is Beautiful (See Pictures) by Johel(m): 1:03pm On Oct 24, 2022
triple996:
I hope the mods will do justice to this, because they mostly don't take northern cities to front page. I don't know why.
Pls no tribal insult
Jus enjoy the thread

Kano

Kano (Ajami: كانو) is a city in northern Nigeria and the capital of Kano State.[2] It is the second largest city in Nigeria after Lagos, with over four million citizens living within 449 km2 (173 sq mi); located in the Sahel, south of the Sahara, Kano is a major route of the trans-Saharan trade. The city has been a trade and human settlement for millennia. It is the traditional state of the Dabo dynasty who since the 19th century have ruled as emirs over the city-state. Kano Emirate Council is the current traditional institution inside the city boundaries of Kano, and under the authority of the Government of Kano State

Oya show us Lagos mainland pictures grin grin grin...yet some Mumu think Lagos is los Angeles....local champions.
Re: Kano Is Beautiful (See Pictures) by Prosper91(m): 1:03pm On Oct 24, 2022
Show us the rest parts of the state outside the capital
Re: Kano Is Beautiful (See Pictures) by EbiJUNIRO(m): 1:05pm On Oct 24, 2022
Oil money �

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Iyana Iba Interchange & Flyover Bridge, Badagry Expressway, Lagos (Pictures) / New Lagos-Ibadan Railway: Rail Track Laying Commences (Photo) / N470 Million Niger Bridge Collapses In Dangana, Niger State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.