Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,454 members, 7,819,666 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:17 PM

Kano Is Beautiful (See Pictures) - Travel (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Kano Is Beautiful (See Pictures) (42473 Views)

MAIDUGURI Is Beautiful (pics) / Why Kofer Nassarawa Bridge Kano Is The Cleanest In Africa ? / The Beautiful Side of Aba City They Don't Talk About (See Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kano Is Beautiful (See Pictures) by SenatePresdo(m): 2:51pm On Oct 24, 2022
Urheadmaster:
grin

Some ignoramus people will come and compare it to London or Dubai tongue undecided

London is not that fine.

1 Like

Re: Kano Is Beautiful (See Pictures) by haslaw(m): 2:57pm On Oct 24, 2022
Juanmike:
Legend has it that while tinubu was resting on the seventh day after making Lagos in his image... He drew the plan of Kano, how true is this?

Mkporu mirri CANNIBALS can think anything

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kano Is Beautiful (See Pictures) by Slynation(m): 2:59pm On Oct 24, 2022
eazyduzit:
Where in the North is the oil money channel to except for Abuja?Kano is a city where majority of the Northern rich men based,Kano,Kaduna, Maiduguri are cities that survives mostly on businesses by foreigners and there are a lot of Northern rich men making money from their businesses mostly Kano and Maiduguri.
There is no point applying personal emotions here, how come Alhaji's in Kano are mostly the sole beneficiaries of Oils well far in Southern states...!! This lane of subject has been overflogged, there is no point going back and forth on factual basis...
Re: Kano Is Beautiful (See Pictures) by Killermamba: 3:33pm On Oct 24, 2022
triple996:
Beautiful

Ogbeni that night picture nor be Kano oo
Re: Kano Is Beautiful (See Pictures) by Iwedunloye: 3:40pm On Oct 24, 2022
Klington:

I can't help you.

That’s the only place to be ranked amongst the cities we have in 9ja…

Agreed then why is Obeer Pandora staying there since Awka, and your brethren are trooping there to hawk Lacasera and Gala
Re: Kano Is Beautiful (See Pictures) by triple996(m): 3:42pm On Oct 24, 2022
Killermamba:

Ogbeni that night picture nor be Kano oo
So where is it?
Kaduna?
Re: Kano Is Beautiful (See Pictures) by KeyEndurance: 3:45pm On Oct 24, 2022
Vote Obi and Your Own State Shall Be More Attractive Than This
Re: Kano Is Beautiful (See Pictures) by wamide042(m): 4:18pm On Oct 24, 2022
See as e clean one can clearly count the number or okadas on the road, but come to the ‘Almighty Lagos’ … na Hausa Okada riders full here..
Re: Kano Is Beautiful (See Pictures) by Lazenby007(m): 4:28pm On Oct 24, 2022
Beautiful city with wicked and intolerant indigenes. What is the pride? Useless people!
Re: Kano Is Beautiful (See Pictures) by achimendy(m): 4:40pm On Oct 24, 2022
triple996:
I hope the mods will do justice to this, because they mostly don't take northern cities to front page. I don't know why.
Pls no tribal insult
Jus enjoy the thread

Kano

Kano (Ajami: كانو) is a city in northern Nigeria and the capital of Kano State.[2] It is the second largest city in Nigeria after Lagos, with over four million citizens living within 449 km2 (173 sq mi); located in the Sahel, south of the Sahara, Kano is a major route of the trans-Saharan trade. The city has been a trade and human settlement for millennia. It is the traditional state of the Dabo dynasty who since the 19th century have ruled as emirs over the city-state. Kano Emirate Council is the current traditional institution inside the city boundaries of Kano, and under the authority of the Government of Kano State

Why are they not showing sabon gari, is sabon gari not part of kano??

That's because is the place with the least development but high revenue generation. And also dominated by Christians.
Re: Kano Is Beautiful (See Pictures) by triple996(m): 4:50pm On Oct 24, 2022
When will you stop dis wailing for God sake. Nobody forced them to open shop in kano. Onisha is free or even aba.
Btw what good have Igbo governors done to hausa areas in their state?
Re: Kano Is Beautiful (See Pictures) by Klington: 5:20pm On Oct 24, 2022
Iwedunloye:

That’s the only place to be ranked amongst the cities we have in 9ja…

Agreed then why is Obeer Pandora staying there since Awka, and your brethren are trooping there to hawk Lacasera and Gala

Ignoramus.
You've nothing on Peter Obi.
Just rabble rousing and making incoherent statement and exposing your sheer st!up!d tribal bigotry.

Re: Kano Is Beautiful (See Pictures) by ridbell01(m): 5:21pm On Oct 24, 2022
Nooooo noo this is Anambra built by Obi
Re: Kano Is Beautiful (See Pictures) by Nosayer: 5:21pm On Oct 24, 2022
BABANGBALI:
courtesy of your satanic government

Calm down oga, we're both Nigerians. Those folks are your government too.... cheesy
Re: Kano Is Beautiful (See Pictures) by eazyduzit: 5:45pm On Oct 24, 2022
Talking about applying personal emotion is funny to because i'm not a Northern however,the question I should be asking you is "How many Alhaji's among the hundreds of. Alhaji's in Kano are beneficiaries of oil well in the South"?.In the North,we have hundreds of Alhaji's who sweat for their money compare to the few who are goverment appointees and oil moguls.

Slynation:
There is no point applying personal emotions here, how come Alhaji's in Kano are mostly the sole beneficiaries of Oils well far in Southern states...!! This lane of subject has been overflogged, there is no point going back and forth on factual basis...
Re: Kano Is Beautiful (See Pictures) by Iwedunloye: 5:49pm On Oct 24, 2022
Klington:

Ignoramus.
You've nothing on Peter Obi.
Just rabble rousing and making incoherent statement and exposing your sheer st!up!d tribal bigotry.

As If Obi can Reside in a place he once Govern

Re: Kano Is Beautiful (See Pictures) by Elioandrew: 5:59pm On Oct 24, 2022
With our oil money.
Re: Kano Is Beautiful (See Pictures) by Ijb11: 6:05pm On Oct 24, 2022
Oh
Re: Kano Is Beautiful (See Pictures) by Slynation(m): 6:09pm On Oct 24, 2022
eazyduzit:
Talking about applying personal emotion is funny to because i'm not a Northern however,the question I should be asking you is "How many Alhaji's among the hundreds of. Alhaji's in Kano are beneficiaries of oil well in the South"?.In the North,we have hundreds of Alhaji's who sweat for their money compare to the few who are goverment appointees and oil moguls.

Don't get your hopes too high, the more you look, the less you see...
Re: Kano Is Beautiful (See Pictures) by Yankee101: 6:29pm On Oct 24, 2022
Any infrastructure creation that does not green the spaces is not beautiful it is rather destructive. See the lack of trees and grasses and flowers in most spaces. It's helping desertification
Re: Kano Is Beautiful (See Pictures) by Teespice(f): 6:48pm On Oct 24, 2022
I agree. Kano State is one of the beautiful States in the North.

No stress and cost of living as at 2019 was very okay.
Re: Kano Is Beautiful (See Pictures) by Teespice(f): 6:49pm On Oct 24, 2022
Dyke15:
If not for banditry and primitive way of life, the North is surely a beautiful place to be

Very true.

1 Like

Re: Kano Is Beautiful (See Pictures) by victorsola: 6:52pm On Oct 24, 2022
triple996:
I hope the mods will do justice to this, because they mostly don't take northern cities to front page. I don't know why.
Pls no tribal insult
Jus enjoy the thread

Kano

Kano (Ajami: كانو) is a city in northern Nigeria and the capital of Kano State.[2] It is the second largest city in Nigeria after Lagos, with over four million citizens living within 449 km2 (173 sq mi); located in the Sahel, south of the Sahara, Kano is a major route of the trans-Saharan trade. The city has been a trade and human settlement for millennia. It is the traditional state of the Dabo dynasty who since the 19th century have ruled as emirs over the city-state. Kano Emirate Council is the current traditional institution inside the city boundaries of Kano, and under the authority of the Government of Kano State
why this place come look like Lagos
Re: Kano Is Beautiful (See Pictures) by maureensylvia(f): 7:39pm On Oct 24, 2022
Kano... Obodo oma m kiss
Re: Kano Is Beautiful (See Pictures) by maureensylvia(f): 7:40pm On Oct 24, 2022
achimendy:

Why are they not showing sabon gari, is sabon gari not part of kano??

That's because is the place with the least development but high revenue generation. And also dominated by Christians.

Sabon gari was there
Re: Kano Is Beautiful (See Pictures) by Jossibest(m): 8:11pm On Oct 24, 2022
Tell me the city or town in south south that look like this
Re: Kano Is Beautiful (See Pictures) by BABANGBALI: 8:20pm On Oct 24, 2022
Nosayer:

Calm down oga, we're both Nigerians. Those folks are your government too.... cheesy
this world is not my own, I am just passing through
Re: Kano Is Beautiful (See Pictures) by voltron14: 8:50pm On Oct 24, 2022
Slynation:

You people and lies.

It has been posted several times here on Nairaland, there are very few northerners who own oil companies and you know them already.
Re: Kano Is Beautiful (See Pictures) by aloaye11: 9:13pm On Oct 24, 2022
Haba oga, is this the same kano that I do travel to, please leave that thing, kano way dirty like watin I never see before
Re: Kano Is Beautiful (See Pictures) by eazyduzit: 9:51pm On Oct 24, 2022
Probably, you're referring to yourself because obviously,you know nothing about the Northerners or you've a soft hatred for them.
Lemme just leave it here....

Slynation:
Don't get your hopes too high, the more you look, the less you see...
Re: Kano Is Beautiful (See Pictures) by Breastfeed: 9:57pm On Oct 24, 2022
Nice, quite beautiful, but where are the whole people that make up the so called population na?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

New Lagos-Ibadan Railway: Rail Track Laying Commences (Photo) / N470 Million Niger Bridge Collapses In Dangana, Niger State / Iyana Iba Interchange & Flyover Bridge, Badagry Expressway, Lagos (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.