Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,477 members, 7,819,739 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:03 PM

Kano Is Beautiful (See Pictures) - Travel (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Kano Is Beautiful (See Pictures) (42476 Views)

MAIDUGURI Is Beautiful (pics) / Why Kofer Nassarawa Bridge Kano Is The Cleanest In Africa ? / The Beautiful Side of Aba City They Don't Talk About (See Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kano Is Beautiful (See Pictures) by mrcompatriot: 11:27pm On Oct 24, 2022
DaddyCK:

huh? sinse when did kano people spek english? There english grama sound Ghanian coz nobody yndestand wot they sayin sir!! (REAL TALK) angry
must you be bitter oga lets learn to live in love
Re: Kano Is Beautiful (See Pictures) by chiefolododo(m): 2:51am On Oct 25, 2022
this is kano municipal...go to some other places, you will shake your head
Re: Kano Is Beautiful (See Pictures) by Ykc2(m): 4:14am On Oct 25, 2022
voltron14:

Are you more productive than they are?
productivite than kano state?
Re: Kano Is Beautiful (See Pictures) by adeblow(m): 5:57am On Oct 25, 2022
Slynation:
Offcourse.... Having lived in the North and visited so many Northern states, the North has beautiful places blended with serene vegetations, this is where most of the oyel money are been channelled too...
The same subvention your governor is getting, thats what they are getting. They chose to develop their own state.
You better charge your governor to do better
Re: Kano Is Beautiful (See Pictures) by Nobody: 7:01am On Oct 25, 2022
mrcompatriot:
must you be bitter oga lets learn to live in love

Kano can't spek English....piriod!!!(no oofencsse) angry
Re: Kano Is Beautiful (See Pictures) by Slynation(m): 8:32am On Oct 25, 2022
adeblow:

The same subvention your governor is getting, thats what they are getting. They chose to develop their own state.
You better charge your governor to do better
The bolded is debatable while italics is true to some extent...!!
Re: Kano Is Beautiful (See Pictures) by winterfell007(m): 8:56am On Oct 25, 2022
Iykenuwa:
This is a challenge to Southern Governors, as at 2009 most of these infrastructure did not exist.

I might be wrong though, but the development has been massive.

While Southern politicians are fighting among themselves.
Forget it! The south is a lot richer than the north. No comparism. Even Kano can’t compete with Owerri in terms of beauty and economy talkless of other richer state like Akwaibom and Rivers. Kano only has landmass suitable for root crops. That’s the truth.
Come down south and see absolute splendour
Re: Kano Is Beautiful (See Pictures) by Iykenuwa(m): 9:25am On Oct 25, 2022
winterfell007:

Forget it! The south is a lot richer than the north. No comparism. Even Kano can’t compete with Owerri in terms of beauty and economy talkless of other richer state like Akwaibom and Rivers. Kano only has landmass suitable for root crops. That’s the truth.
Come down south and see absolute splendour

With all due respect, remain silent.

1. This is not about which state is richer, but about infrastructural development.

2. I'm a southerner and have been to every state in the South, including most of the North.

Now let's go to the crux of the matter, how many of your Governors in Imo compare to Ganduje in terms of infrastructure? Answer is none.
Re: Kano Is Beautiful (See Pictures) by Pakwel(m): 10:10am On Oct 25, 2022
triple996:

Stop being bitter my friend

Relax. North is my home. My name is musa. If you haven't been to the north you won't understand. That's the only thing kano people ever talk about.. mind you I be Lagos boy too. So when you are only proud of bridge. We go tell you say we no come to count am.. ok
Re: Kano Is Beautiful (See Pictures) by 040drogba: 10:51am On Oct 25, 2022
Beautiful kano my state
Re: Kano Is Beautiful (See Pictures) by achimendy(m): 12:41pm On Oct 25, 2022
[quote author=maureensylvia post=117844929]

Sabon gari was there[/quote

Call the name of the street with those fly-overs or good road ,if you're sure of what you're saying??

That's where I live o, so you can't tell me about my area.
Re: Kano Is Beautiful (See Pictures) by OVB123: 8:59pm On Oct 25, 2022
Bizibi:
Gov okowa shebi you see your mate wey no get oil.....see akwa ibom.chai Delta State!!!
Devil sit down for okowa heart.
Re: Kano Is Beautiful (See Pictures) by OVB123: 9:09pm On Oct 25, 2022
Bizibi:
honestly the present governor performed below expectation. When I got to pH and uyo in 2020 everybody inside the car was mocking the ssa and Delta State. The man could not hold back but agreed that Delta State has lagged behind.
Politicians in Edo and Delta, he b like devil don sit down for their heart
Re: Kano Is Beautiful (See Pictures) by OVB123: 9:24pm On Oct 25, 2022
flexyrule:
The abundance of kekes on their streets indicates poor human development.

It's just like Akwa Ibom state, great roads, but very few cars... Just keke everywhere.

If there was adequate human development initiatives on ground, people would have been able to afford cars rather than moving around in keke.
This is where edo and delta state has edge over them because purchasing power of the people is very high but bad infrastructures expecially edo state.
Re: Kano Is Beautiful (See Pictures) by ASAPFERG1: 9:22pm On Oct 27, 2022
OVB123:
This is where edo and delta state has edge over them because purchasing power of the people is very high but bad infrastructures expecially edo state.
edo na
# theworststatefornigeria
Re: Kano Is Beautiful (See Pictures) by RestructureNig3: 10:36pm On Dec 06, 2022
Kano_is_really_beautiful

1 Share

Re: Kano Is Beautiful (See Pictures) by JustStupidity: 10:40pm On Dec 06, 2022
It's a lie
Re: Kano Is Beautiful (See Pictures) by OVB123: 6:50am On Dec 22, 2022
Bizibi:
honestly the present governor performed below expectation. When I got to pH and uyo in 2020 everybody inside the car was mocking the ssa and Delta State. The man could not hold back but agreed that Delta State has lagged behind.
You are complaining of delta state what about edo state?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

New Lagos-Ibadan Railway: Rail Track Laying Commences (Photo) / N470 Million Niger Bridge Collapses In Dangana, Niger State / Iyana Iba Interchange & Flyover Bridge, Badagry Expressway, Lagos (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.