Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,317 members, 7,954,278 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 03:52 PM

Mercy Johnson’s Husband-to-be Prince Odianosen Okojie Finally Speaks! - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mercy Johnson’s Husband-to-be Prince Odianosen Okojie Finally Speaks! (45180 Views)

Mercy Johnson, Husband And Kids Swimming / Odianosen Okojie: How I Met My Wife, Mercy Johnson & Why I Don’t Watch Her Movie / Mercy Johnson To Marry My Husband ? " - Lovely Okojie Wife Of Prince Odianosen C (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mercy Johnson’s Husband-to-be Prince Odianosen Okojie Finally Speaks! by 190smh: 7:09pm On Aug 19, 2011
[size=14pt]His first wife has spoilt his market grin grin[/size]
Re: Mercy Johnson’s Husband-to-be Prince Odianosen Okojie Finally Speaks! by ronia(f): 8:04pm On Aug 19, 2011
Hmmmm,people lyk to dey tak odas panadol.nawa oooo
Re: Mercy Johnson’s Husband-to-be Prince Odianosen Okojie Finally Speaks! by Tinyemeka(m): 8:23pm On Aug 19, 2011
If the first child with Adaeze came by a mistake and they (as he alleges) had to do the 'commune' thingy to give the child a legal recognition, fine and good. Let's say he'd learnt a lesson: Do not put a woman you wouln't marry in the family way. So how did the second child come about? He claims that having come from a 'royal' family amd being a prince, a traditional marriage or whatever 'ceremony' was done for him in absentia to recognise Adaeze as the mother of his child. Does he now claim he is in no way legally attached to her? If he was no longer interested in the lady, what things has he done to dissolve the union? This same 'honourable prince' who agreed that he probably got Adaeze pregnant with the second child around 2007 also states that he was already seeing Mercy Johnson during this same period. I strongly believe this relationship started far before this time. Stu.pid he-goat did not put his affairs in order before trying to marry a public figure and he's complaing about the media attention it has been getting.

On Mercy Johnson's part, having read some of her interviews and from her past behaviours & attitude I'd already viewed her as someone with little intelligence and common-sense so I'm not surprised about her confusion in reaching a wise decision. She should go home and ask her mother or grand-parents on what to do.

If what is being said about Chris Oyakhilome is true, well good riddance. I see his organization as nothing more than a social club where their activities are governed more by human whims than by Divine guidance. To all BLW and Christ embassy members, before attacking back, just ask yourselves in your heart of hearts if your way of living is actually what Christ wanted us to emulate when he was here on earth.

I'm sick of hearing anymore of this Mercy Johnson crap. This should be the last time I'll post any comment on it.entia to recognise Adaeze as the mother of his child. Does he now claim he is in no way legally attached to her? If he was no longer interested in the lady, what things has he done to dissolve the union? This same 'honourable prince' who agreed that he probably got Adaeze pregnant with the second child around 2007 also states that he was already seeing Mercy Johnson during this same period. I strongly believe this relationship started far before this time. Stu.pid he-goat did not put his affairs in order before trying to marry a public figure and he's complaing about the media attention it has been getting.

On Mercy Johnson's part, having read some of her interviews and from her past behaviours & attitude I'd already viewed her as someone with little intelligence and common-sense so I'm not surprised about her confusion in reaching a wise decision. She should go home and ask her mother or grand-parents on what to do.

If what is being said about Chris Oyakhilome is true, well good riddance. I see his organization as nothing more than a social club where their activities are governed more by human whims than by Divine guidance. To all BLW and Christ embassy members, before attacking back, just ask yourselves in your heart of hearts if your way of living is actually what Christ wanted us to emulate when he was here on earth.

I'm sick of hearing anymore of this Mercy Johnson crap. This should be the last time I'll post any comment on it.
Re: Mercy Johnson’s Husband-to-be Prince Odianosen Okojie Finally Speaks! by comechop1: 8:25pm On Aug 19, 2011
I dey laugh oooo grin grin grin i dey laugh in Italiano. can wait to see this new nollywood movie wow Mercy don see watin she go take make millions grin grin The role fit her well well she sabi cry  cheesy. As for that dude prince see as lie full him mouth queeech. Watin prince dey find for Italy?  shey the royal palace no reach?
Re: Mercy Johnson’s Husband-to-be Prince Odianosen Okojie Finally Speaks! by mansmith(m): 8:34pm On Aug 19, 2011
THIS GUY WILL DEFINITELY LEAVE U ONE DAY IF ,
Re: Mercy Johnson’s Husband-to-be Prince Odianosen Okojie Finally Speaks! by shollydee(m): 8:54pm On Aug 19, 2011
pls leave prince and mercy alone and let them live their lives, i mean prince and lovelyn only had traditional marriage which could be broken anyways this is not court marriage that they can have divorce, they are not legalize as husband and wife. the guy said is no more loving lovelyn that it is mercy he is now pleading. pls let them marry and stop disturbing their peace
Re: Mercy Johnson’s Husband-to-be Prince Odianosen Okojie Finally Speaks! by SisiKill1: 8:57pm On Aug 19, 2011
Is that the baby mama in the picture on the wall? cheesy
Re: Mercy Johnson’s Husband-to-be Prince Odianosen Okojie Finally Speaks! by Breeze5000: 9:00pm On Aug 19, 2011
Tinyemeka:

If the first child with Adaeze came by a mistake and they (as he alleges) had to do the 'commune' thingy to give the child a legal recognition, fine and good. Let's say he'd learnt a lesson: Do not put a woman you wouln't marry in the family way. So how did the second child come about? He claims that having come from a 'royal' family amd being a prince, a traditional marriage or whatever 'ceremony' was done for him in absentia to recognise Adaeze as the mother of his child. Does he now claim he is in no way legally attached to her? If he was no longer interested in the lady, what things has he done to dissolve the union?  This same 'honourable prince' who agreed that he probably got Adaeze pregnant with the second child around 2007 also states that he was already seeing Mercy Johnson during this same period. I strongly believe this relationship started far before this time. Stu.pid he-goat did not put his affairs in order before trying to marry a public figure and he's complaing about the media attention it has been getting.

I'm sick of hearing anymore of this Mercy Johnson crap. This should be the last time I'll post any comment on it.entia to recognise Adaeze as the mother of his child. Does he now claim he is in no way legally attached to her? If he was no longer interested in the lady, what things has he done to dissolve the union?  This same 'honourable prince' who agreed that he probably got Adaeze pregnant with the second child around 2007 also states that he was already seeing Mercy Johnson during this same period. I strongly believe this relationship started far before this time. Stu.pid he-goat did not put his affairs in order before trying to marry a public figure and he's complaing about the media attention it has been getting.

I'm sick of hearing anymore of this Mercy Johnson crap. This should be the last time I'll post any comment on it.

[b]This shouldn't be your last on this issue o! You know WHY?  cos none of you guys knows the real koko of this matter, what has been going on is just a tip of the iceberg. If you have any family or friends in a place called Regio Emilla (Regiomila) in Italy just ask about this so called Prince and his wife Lovely, and you would be be shocked to your bones,  Everybody knows them and they watch all the LIES from Prince in Amazement. There are people that would pay first class ticket for Prince to visit Italy even just for 1hour, but he dare not, WHY  Some people feel extremely sorry for MERCY cos if she marries this guy, she might have just mortgage future and she and her Prince can never step into Italy for the rest of their lives because she would be arrested along with him,    It's this simple,  from what Lovely and Prince have gone through together, no woman alive should marry him,  They belong together for better or worse,  these things are just too deep to even mention here, but like I said if you know anybody in Italy (Regimilla) just ask!  Y'all should forget the haggard looking pics of  Prince, he is extremely rich and was said to have bought an 8million naira Jeep for Mercy.  Lovely did the unthinkable and risked her life, safety helping Prince make money in Italy (Everybody living there knows this) she did it because she is doing it for her husband and her future, It is that same money Prince used in setting up his business in Nigeria and through Mercy he got in touch with Important people and that was how his business exploded! But he told his wife then that Mercy was just his business partner. He met Mercy a couple of years ago when "The German based Ehizoya Golden entertainment" took Mercy, Charles Inogie & Benedict Johnson on a tour of Europe,  Truth of this whole story is "LOVELY" is not really telling a lot of things that are common knowledge to everyone in Italy (Regiomila) because he is protecting Prince ,   Mercy should concentrate on her own money and leave these two alone because she might get really burnt[/b]
Re: Mercy Johnson’s Husband-to-be Prince Odianosen Okojie Finally Speaks! by Breeze5000: 9:03pm On Aug 19, 2011
[b]None of you guys knows the real koko of this matter, what has been going on is just a tip of the iceberg. If you have any family or friends in a place called Regio Emilla (Regiomila) in Italy just ask about this so called Prince and his wife Lovely, and you would be be shocked to your bones, Everybody knows them and they watch all the LIES from Prince in Amazement. There are people that would pay first class ticket for Prince to visit Italy even just for 1hour, but he dare not, WHY Some people feel extremely sorry for MERCY cos if she marries this guy, she might have just mortgage future and she and her Prince can never step into Italy for the rest of their lives because she would be arrested along with him, It's this simple, from what Lovely and Prince have gone through together, no woman alive should marry him, They belong together for better or worse, these things are just too deep to even mention here, but like I said if you know anybody in Italy (Regimilla) just ask! Y'all should forget the haggard looking pics of Prince, he is extremely rich and was said to have bought an 8million naira Jeep for Mercy. Lovely did the unthinkable and risked her life, safety helping Prince make money in Italy (Everybody living there knows this) she did it because she is doing it for her husband and her future, It is that same money Prince used in setting up his business in Nigeria and through Mercy he got in touch with Important people and that was how his business exploded! But he told his wife then that Mercy was just his business partner. He met Mercy a couple of years ago when "The German based Ehizoya Golden entertainment" took Mercy, Charles Inogie & Benedict Johnson on a tour of Europe, Truth of this whole story is "LOVELY" is not really telling a lot of things that are common knowledge to everyone in Italy (Regiomila) because he is protecting Prince , Mercy should concentrate on her own money and leave these two alone because she might get really burnt[/b]
Re: Mercy Johnson’s Husband-to-be Prince Odianosen Okojie Finally Speaks! by mamacy: 9:08pm On Aug 19, 2011
hmm, and the story continues, i feel sorry for poor Lovely and Mercy, see how this man is just getting unncessary attention? Mercy Johnson is really handling this better than i would have, lets see the outcome of all this,
Re: Mercy Johnson’s Husband-to-be Prince Odianosen Okojie Finally Speaks! by Gluckdude(m): 9:13pm On Aug 19, 2011
i fine pass the guy self! nonsense.
Re: Mercy Johnson’s Husband-to-be Prince Odianosen Okojie Finally Speaks! by kelyusuf: 9:14pm On Aug 19, 2011
I'm meant to be there,as a reporter. I just hope i would return home intact
Re: Mercy Johnson’s Husband-to-be Prince Odianosen Okojie Finally Speaks! by vislabraye(m): 9:21pm On Aug 19, 2011
The man's story is not convincing enough. But how can your parenst conduct ur traditional marriage in absentia? It sounds ridiculous.

You also have two children with this same woman. Na wa o shocked
Re: Mercy Johnson’s Husband-to-be Prince Odianosen Okojie Finally Speaks! by Thirst4Lif: 9:21pm On Aug 19, 2011
@Breeze5000

Your words are a lot more believable than any of the statements from the Prince I've read. My first thought is,

why does he keep making public statements? Is he so desperate for attention? I don't believe so. I think these

statements of his are meant for someone else. You mentioned business partners and perhaps you're right.

Maybe he's trying not to look like such a cad in front of his business partners or he's attempting to protect his

business investments. But in no way does this man give one damn. about what the general public thinks of his

private life. He's trying to send a message to someone, but it's certainly not us!
Re: Mercy Johnson’s Husband-to-be Prince Odianosen Okojie Finally Speaks! by deadie(m): 9:29pm On Aug 19, 2011
This guy is a complete a$$. His parents would not go hold a traditional marriage without his consent. And what does he mean it was just a traditional marriage, doesn't he recognize traditional marriage? I think every man or woman has the right to a divorce, but to have a traditional marriage and then 2 kids from the marriage and claim the whole thing was an affair is simply disgusting. He is a disgrace.
Re: Mercy Johnson’s Husband-to-be Prince Odianosen Okojie Finally Speaks! by Breeze5000: 9:35pm On Aug 19, 2011
shollydee:

pls leave prince and mercy alone and let them live their lives, i mean prince and lovelyn only had traditional marriage which could be broken anyways this is not court marriage that they can have divorce, they are not legalize as husband and wife. the guy said is no more loving lovelyn that it is mercy he is now pleading. pls let them marry and stop disturbing their peace

[b]And you should stay out of things you have no Idea about. Mercy is getting into a hole she might never come out off and you all will be here to laugh her if she gets arrested in Europe, She knows fully well PRINCE was a married dude, the reason she never came out with his real name all these while. I repeat, no woman can or should marry PRINCE cos what him and LOVELY have gone through is no child's play. Do you live in Italy? Do you have an Idea of what is really going on? After what that girl has gone through for him he wants to dump her for his Fantasy (Nollywood Actress)  Go to Italy and ask how many guys slept and didn't wake up, How many died of car accidents, how many just feel down and died because, After using these girls and spending their money (thousands of dollars) they dump the girls,  There was this dude I grew up with who later ended up in Italy, his girlfriend bought and shipped more than 30cars for him to Naija with a promise that he would marry her, well he later dumped her and today? He is dead and by now forgotten, So unless any of you leave in Italy and know what is really going on, just stay out of this and dont believe the Lies [/b]
Re: Mercy Johnson’s Husband-to-be Prince Odianosen Okojie Finally Speaks! by Thirst4Lif: 9:41pm On Aug 19, 2011
pls let them marry and stop disturbing their peace

Mercy called off the marriage, not any of us!!! How is anyone else disturbing their peace

He released a public statement that's being discussed. In the words of my little nephew,

HE STARTED IT!!
Re: Mercy Johnson’s Husband-to-be Prince Odianosen Okojie Finally Speaks! by Breeze5000: 9:44pm On Aug 19, 2011
Thirst4Lif:

@Breeze5000

Your words are a lot more believable than any of the statements from the Prince I've read. My first thought is,

why does he keep making public statements? Is he so desperate for attention? I don't believe so. I think these

statements of his are meant for someone else. You mentioned business partners and perhaps you're right.

Maybe he's trying not to look like such a cad in front of his business partners or he's attempting to protect his

business investments. But in no way does this man give one damn. about what the general public thinks of his

private life. He's trying to send a message to someone, but it's certainly not us!

Thanks!  If there is a way I could mail you just lemme know and I wil give you the real gist and you can understand why I refuse to post them online and not all these lies floating around. Even  "LOVELY" herself is not really telling everything just tiny bits cos if she decides to go all out, that would be the end of this planned Marriage and the Nigerian and Italian authorities would get involved not for fake marriage, but something far worse, So Just lemme know if I can mail you and you can decide to do what you like with the info I give you. By the way if PRINCE is so sure of himself, he should take a trip to Italy even for 1 day lets see if he will return back, By the time he gets back to Nigeria, Mercy would have been married and her first kid 10yrs old,
Re: Mercy Johnson’s Husband-to-be Prince Odianosen Okojie Finally Speaks! by spikedcylinder: 9:45pm On Aug 19, 2011
What a dog. undecided
Re: Mercy Johnson’s Husband-to-be Prince Odianosen Okojie Finally Speaks! by Tyche(m): 9:48pm On Aug 19, 2011
My father too much for this guy talk. Is he living with the parents.
Re: Mercy Johnson’s Husband-to-be Prince Odianosen Okojie Finally Speaks! by Thirst4Lif: 9:53pm On Aug 19, 2011
My father too much for this guy talk. Is he living with the parents.

I agree. I figured he was just another lazy azz rich guy living off Daddy's money.
Re: Mercy Johnson’s Husband-to-be Prince Odianosen Okojie Finally Speaks! by jpworld(m): 9:53pm On Aug 19, 2011
No be only Oil & Gas, Just tell us u are a oil Bunker.
Re: Mercy Johnson’s Husband-to-be Prince Odianosen Okojie Finally Speaks! by Areosapien(m): 10:00pm On Aug 19, 2011
Omo, e be like say this guy is a very useless man.
Wait o, You nack am de first one, im carry belle -- It was just a 'fling'

Over 16 months later (after she don wean the first pikin), you come nack am the second one, and she come carry another belle -- It was still a fling

Na waa for this kind 3+ year fling o! Only a dunce would fail to realize how irresponsible this guy is.
Re: Mercy Johnson’s Husband-to-be Prince Odianosen Okojie Finally Speaks! by tpia5: 10:03pm On Aug 19, 2011
the guy's photo gives me the heebie-jeebies. undecided

and i guess he doesnt know having s.ex leads to pregnancy?

obviously doesnt like condom either!
Re: Mercy Johnson’s Husband-to-be Prince Odianosen Okojie Finally Speaks! by Breeze5000: 10:12pm On Aug 19, 2011
Thirst4Lif:

I agree. I figured he was [b]just another lazy azz rich guy living off Daddy's money.[/b]

[b]Not true, actually made his money with LOVELY in Italy where both of them took risks that half the peeps on this site would not dare. His folks are just like any average Nigerian, just happen to be a Chief, not a huge one just a regular Chief and that's why people who really knew him always laugh when they hear him call himself Prince all over. What is the son of a truly rich Chief doing in Italy? It's not like he went there for studies, but hassled hard on the rough neigbourhood of Regio Emillia (Italy). So with the money he made (together with his wife "LOVELY"wink  Mercy hooked him up with important people in Nigeria and his business took off. The only reason might still be clinging to this in spite of everything is MONEY! MONEY! MONEY! for crying out a talented actress like Mercy said she would quit acting after marrying. Are you kidding me? Dude is buying her off, and it's that same greed for money that will be her undoing. She should ask Caroline Ekanem (Danjuma) is she is any happy in her marriage despite all the money available to her there. Didn't her husband Damjuma beat her up and naked her in front of the house-help? When you choose money instead of Love, prepare to be treated like an item bought with money[/b]
Re: Mercy Johnson’s Husband-to-be Prince Odianosen Okojie Finally Speaks! by Nobody: 10:37pm On Aug 19, 2011
Mumu cock and bull story: royal family my yansh. But then Messy fully deserves the royal mess she's in.
Re: Mercy Johnson’s Husband-to-be Prince Odianosen Okojie Finally Speaks! by Kunbee: 11:07pm On Aug 19, 2011
Na wa o
Re: Mercy Johnson’s Husband-to-be Prince Odianosen Okojie Finally Speaks! by Thirst4Lif: 11:09pm On Aug 19, 2011
that's why people who really knew him always laugh when they hear him call himself Prince all over.

grin And I'm sure his title of 'Prince' is what attracted Mercy to him in the first place. I also wondered why Nigeria

would have a Prince, which is normally the son of a King, when Nigeria has a President. Insanity.
Re: Mercy Johnson’s Husband-to-be Prince Odianosen Okojie Finally Speaks! by Niseamaka(m): 11:14pm On Aug 19, 2011
Breeze5000, you hit the nail at the head several times, the only credible voice on this mercy johnson saga.
I know that Lovely is withholding a lot of info to protect herself and that Prince chap. what baffles me is why
he`s escalating the situation. He should be on bended knee, appealing to Lovely and doing his best to placate
her. Lovely is embittered that someone she supported and took risks with dumped her after their hustles bore
fruits. what real men do in this kind of scenario is to pay off the lady with an offer she will find irresistible. By the
way, Breeze, i will like to know the unprintable aspects of this drama.
Re: Mercy Johnson’s Husband-to-be Prince Odianosen Okojie Finally Speaks! by Natasha2(f): 11:24pm On Aug 19, 2011
hmm story story, but If I were Mercy nothing will make me marry this man, I wonder why young girls love to marry men with kids upon all the single guys in the world undecided
Re: Mercy Johnson’s Husband-to-be Prince Odianosen Okojie Finally Speaks! by kezy4(m): 11:27pm On Aug 19, 2011
What a shame to the useless and witless Prince, telling the world the "child's story". Mercy's name shall be sorry to marry this fucking liar. This Prince is up to something trying to deceive our girls. I would not be surprised after impregnating Mercy if he has not done that already, he would run back to another fish. People must learn to close one door before you open another. This fucking Prince wants to open all doors at the same time and the foolish Mercy Johnson wants to loathe herself with punishment. I wish them best of luck. But for Christ Embassy or any church involved, the pastor is finished.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Groomsmen Vs Bridesmaid At Toolz Wedding Yesterday, Who Won (photo) / Flavour Celebrates Christmas With Anna Banner And Their Daughter, Sophia (Photos / Ighalo Visits House He Bought For Widows In Ajegunle (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.