Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,177 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:52 AM

Mercy Johnson’s Husband-to-be Prince Odianosen Okojie Finally Speaks! - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mercy Johnson’s Husband-to-be Prince Odianosen Okojie Finally Speaks! (44876 Views)

Mercy Johnson, Husband And Kids Swimming / Odianosen Okojie: How I Met My Wife, Mercy Johnson & Why I Don’t Watch Her Movie / Mercy Johnson To Marry My Husband ? " - Lovely Okojie Wife Of Prince Odianosen C (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mercy Johnson’s Husband-to-be Prince Odianosen Okojie Finally Speaks! by tpia5: 12:30am On Aug 20, 2011
He should be on bended knee, appealing to Lovely and doing his best to placate her.

thank you?

not to mention what was he doing gallivanting around in the first place, knowing his situation is a risky one?

everything points to lack of sense.
Re: Mercy Johnson’s Husband-to-be Prince Odianosen Okojie Finally Speaks! by Breeze5000: 2:07am On Aug 20, 2011
Niseamaka:

Breeze5000, you hit the nail at the head several times, the only credible voice on this mercy johnson saga.
I know that Lovely is withholding a lot of info to protect herself and that Prince chap. what baffles me is why
he`s escalating the situation. He should be on bended knee, appealing to Lovely and doing his best to placate
her. Lovely is embittered that someone she supported and took risks with dumped her after their hustles bore
fruits. what real men do in this kind of scenario is to pay off the lady with an offer she will find irresistible. By the
way, Breeze, i will like to know the unprintable aspects of this drama.

Unprintable?, lol There is nothing that is actually unprintable about this just that when you finally read and know you might understand why it's kept under the rap. And you will also understand why no amount of money could be used to settle "LOVELY" while doing the hard hassles on the rough neigbourhood, "LOVELY" has asked and confronted the said PRINCE about his closeness to MERCY and he has always maintained that they were simply business partners and nothing else. So you can understand the huge shock when she discovered that they are getting married. Dude was "LOVELY" even this year. I dont know if nairaland has pm (private message) if yes send me ur email and I will give you the complete gist, but if that doesn't work I will find a way for u to know. Just keep in touch
Re: Mercy Johnson’s Husband-to-be Prince Odianosen Okojie Finally Speaks! by gab69: 2:49am On Aug 20, 2011
@ breeze5000 here's mine; elise502008@hotmail.com, PLEASE SEND grin wink lipsrsealed
Re: Mercy Johnson’s Husband-to-be Prince Odianosen Okojie Finally Speaks! by Select(m): 3:15am On Aug 20, 2011
Hi Toskarity,
   i hav sent u a mail to ur yahoo account. Pls get across. Cheers!
Re: Mercy Johnson’s Husband-to-be Prince Odianosen Okojie Finally Speaks! by Sparkle777(f): 3:25am On Aug 20, 2011
pls breeze5000.here s mine too.sparkle4u777@yahoo.co.uk. Am seriously interested in the full gists.tnx
Re: Mercy Johnson’s Husband-to-be Prince Odianosen Okojie Finally Speaks! by Puvguy: 4:31am On Aug 20, 2011
This guy is obviously lying, that was a registry not naming ceremony cheesy
Re: Mercy Johnson’s Husband-to-be Prince Odianosen Okojie Finally Speaks! by hugooh42(m): 9:05am On Aug 20, 2011
@Breeze5000 Please i will suggest you keep what ever you know about these couples to yourself.These were people who travelled out and did what they could to survive.Leave all these "AMEBOS"asking you for details on private lives of a couple.Lets hope the couples will resolve their prblems themselves.Thanks
Re: Mercy Johnson’s Husband-to-be Prince Odianosen Okojie Finally Speaks! by tdammy(m): 9:35am On Aug 20, 2011
dis guy dey talk rubbish, u no lyk am, u con dey collabo til she born 2 pikin. dis guy dey lie.
Re: Mercy Johnson’s Husband-to-be Prince Odianosen Okojie Finally Speaks! by tunpiker: 11:33am On Aug 20, 2011
DE WHIP WHEY DEY TAK FLOG IYALE (FIRST WIFE) DEY STILL KEEP AM FOR IYAWO (NEW WIFE).

olden days gist cool tongue embarassed
Re: Mercy Johnson’s Husband-to-be Prince Odianosen Okojie Finally Speaks! by Niseamaka(m): 12:22pm On Aug 20, 2011
@Breeze5000, pls gimme a shout : niseanaiyi@yahoo.com

@Hugooh42, we knew "they travelled out and did what they could to survive",
and that a full public expose may lead to unpleasant consequences,
that`s why i`m seeking the gist privately.
Re: Mercy Johnson’s Husband-to-be Prince Odianosen Okojie Finally Speaks! by otokx(m): 2:26pm On Aug 20, 2011
our churches have been compromised.
Re: Mercy Johnson’s Husband-to-be Prince Odianosen Okojie Finally Speaks! by Xionez(m): 5:33pm On Aug 20, 2011
THESE PEOPLE SHOULD LEAVE HIM BE
LET HIM MARRY AND WE WILL SEE IF A LEOPARD CAN CHANGE ITS SPOTS!!!!
Shea Mercy na celebrity, we go surely hear of it smiley
Re: Mercy Johnson’s Husband-to-be Prince Odianosen Okojie Finally Speaks! by lastpage: 3:34am On Aug 21, 2011
PLEASE permit me to disagree with everyone!
And l will explain WHY!!

I know some of you will also disagree with my "position" but again PLEASE do so in a civil manner, like polished peeps and mature adults.
I promise to do the same with you.

Like Breeze5000 has said, "No outsider can fully understand what goes on in a marriage, 100%".
I agree with him on this and this has always been my position (for example in the Who-want-2be-a-Millionaire-guy divorce with his wife Kate).

Again, l dont want to develop migraine (and no one should naah!) over another man's headache.

Traditional and Legal marriage are two different issues.

1st: Legal/Registry Marriage is marriage "Under the Act".
You cannot MARRY another except you're divorced of the first marriage.
I have put the word "MARRY" in bold, to emphasis that "it refers to another "Marriage under the Act or legal marriage".
Issues like having a child out of wedlock are not covered by the "Act" and such "out-of-wedlock children" are even recognized properly as those within wedlock. In law, there is nothing like "illegitimate children" anymore.

if a "spouse" contravenes the "Marriage Act", S/He commits Bigamy => liable to 7yrs imprisonment.
Am not the one talking here, its THE MARRIAGE ACT/LAW

2nd: Traditional marriage: This is covered by customary law (Law of Customs, Tradition, Religion or Beliefs of such AREA) and as we all know, these customs, traditions, religion and belief vary from place to place.
The obvious implication of the above is that "it is difficult if not impossible to LEGISLATE in a statutory manner" on such marriages.

Thus, Marriages under the "Traditional category" cannot be enforced for bigamy.
The couples can separate as they wish, even by word of mouth, they cannot be charged for abandonment, they can have multiple spouse, e.t.c.

The only universally accepted practice is that the children of any form of marriage must be provided for, by BOTH PARENTS! (Not just one!!).

QUESTION Then is: If they are married traditionally, He WILL marry Mercy and NOTHING GO HAPPEN!
Otherwise, he can be charged for Bigamy => 7yrs in the shyte-hole! wink

The ONLY WAY to PROVE a marriage under the ACT is by a MARRIAGE CERTIFICATE.
Every other thing (Pictures, witness, hearsay, e.t.c) is "circumstantial" and cannot sway the decision in favor of the plaintiff!
Remember that Photos can be photo-shoped? People can give false witness, Rumors can fly! grin wink

As for the Italo-connection, l will address this to "Breeze5000".

According to you, they were both "strugglers" in Italy.
You implied "over-and-over again" that she "did something" for him that "MADE HIM MONEY"?

Am wondering: Did she "pros.ti.tute for him"? Did she even remotely commit a crime for/with him and he made money out of it?

Okay, let me assume what you're implying is true (for arguments sake, l have this phobia against believing women who always claim they "made the man while they were together" because l always think if the man had no "prospects", you wont even marry him in the first place!).

If they did any of the things that are crossing my mind, THEY ARE BOTH CRIMINALS! At the least, she will be an accessory to the crime!
Should that be the scenario, Question is "Would she be ready and willing to implicate herself (and ruin herself also), just to ruin him along?
Self preservation is a virtue in every "rational" human-being! But then, not all humans are rational! shocked

Again, you mentioned that "Mercy introduced him to Business Contacts" and l want to ask: Could it be that he made his money from such "CONTACTS" as opposed to "using Lovelyn"?

As for many men going mad, sleeping and not waking up or all those issues, a lot of people also suffer such loss and some are not even married! some are old, others young and some were sick (or are you imply anything diabolical from their wifey, caused it? grin )

As for the children, if we can believe what this Prince says, then he is providing (or ready to provide) for their Up-Keep and discharge his fatherly responsibility towards them. FAIR ENOUGH.

Finally, l am firm believer that MARRIAGE should not be an ENSLAVEMENT for either a wife or a husband.
Like they say: if you love something dearly, set if free, if it comes back to you, it is YOURS for KEEPS, if it does not, it was NEVER YOURS in the first place! This applies equally to both spouse.

No spouse should keep the other one in bondage if for any reason, they dont find "Happiness" in that marriage anymore!

Separation, as undesirable as it is, is better than them engaging in Domestic Violence or even harming each other and embarrassing their children, family and country like the case of Nigeria's Ambassador (Dr. Wigwe).

The 50,000 women that are planning to disrupt the marriage are better advised to "act within the law" or else they might all end-up in jail grin

They can all contribute money to the other woman (Lovelyn) and get her the best Lawyers so she can institute a criminal action against the man (Prince ) in a law court instead of behaving like some gangsters or modern day, feminine Mob!
The issue at stake is not about "who can be more violent", it is about who has flouted the LAW!
Imagine if 100 men start scattering the marriage ceremony of any woman they "disagree over"? Wont that be anarchy?

BTW: @Breeze5000: Be careful whatever "information you spread about others" (am not saying you're lying against them or you dont have the right to freedom of speech), just that you should be ready to corroborate it with "irrefutable proofs", l will feel sad if you say something and both "husband and wife" gang-up to say You lied, it never happened! Slander and defamation of character is a very serious offense at law! grin wink wink And you can never say, with people who have "something in common", especially when they are husband & wifey!
"As thick as thieves", comes to mind! grin

Now, everyone should feel free to make their own opinion known, like l have made mine known, in a very civil, matured and decent way.
Its just an opinion, we can air our views without resorting to gutter language or just vomiting foul language like a born-throw-way!

Cheers,
Lastpage.
Re: Mercy Johnson’s Husband-to-be Prince Odianosen Okojie Finally Speaks! by Nobody: 9:21am On Aug 21, 2011
@ Lastpage

That was a very intelligent and objective analysis of the situation and I agree with ALL you said. However I'm someone who's more resigned to fate than having to rely on all these technicality you are quoting. If Lovely actually went out of her way to help the Prince and got thrown out at the end, then no amount of legality or technicality can fix that.

He will get what's coming to him and unfortunately, so will whoever he ends up marrying!
Re: Mercy Johnson’s Husband-to-be Prince Odianosen Okojie Finally Speaks! by lastpage: 3:38pm On Aug 21, 2011
^^^^First time you will ever commend on something l wrote! shocked

Now, lets get back to "hating each other as before"! Where is my CLAW HAMMER? grin grin

I forgot that l had said we have to be "good boyz and gaalz" henceforth! wink

Again,
If Lovely actually went out of her way to help the Prince and got thrown out at the end, then no amount of legality or technicality can fix that.
That you for using that "CLAUSE"
IF
We dont know the "exact truth" of what transpired between them and it seems they are both keeping it under wraps, at least for now.

We can only "work with what we know as facts" and that is why l am into all those "technicality" since its either the guy gets "mob justice" or he gets "legal justice".
But l have a feeling that since they are both exposed to foreign climes and the marriage was alleged to have taken place in Italy, "legal justice" is likely to apply in that kind of place thus, my attempt to 'lay it bare' along that line.

I will hate it for any spouse (man/woman) to shaft the other or for someone to shaft an even "ordinary friend" (how much more ur wife) who was there for you when you needed help. For such people, "KARMA" is always very brutal with them!

In the long run, "The same measure we use to measure for others will be used/applied to us"; it does not matter whether we like it or disagree with it, its a natural law of justice.

Thank you for taking the time to read through, seems like "a gazillion pages"! angry kiss

Cheers,
Lastpage
Re: Mercy Johnson’s Husband-to-be Prince Odianosen Okojie Finally Speaks! by babsmii(m): 4:32pm On Aug 21, 2011
WHAT DO YOU THINK MIGHT HAVE CAUSE HER (LOVELYN)’S VITUPERATION JUST DAYS TO YOUR WEDDING?

I really don’t know, many people blackmail for different reasons, I think she is just blackmailing me to separate me and Mercy, but it won’t work because[b] what God has joined together, no man can put asunder[/b]. Everyday new story breaks, Mercy and I are getting stronger by the day.

brother be careful of the above in bold except you're sure this is God joining you both, else, Lovelyn will laugh last and laugh best oo, piece of advice, mercy can tell you more, she's been there!!
Re: Mercy Johnson’s Husband-to-be Prince Odianosen Okojie Finally Speaks! by ogmyth: 6:06pm On Aug 21, 2011
Lets not fight it, when you look at the parties you know that their marriage looks like is over. Sorry to ask can two work together except they agree.
Re: Mercy Johnson’s Husband-to-be Prince Odianosen Okojie Finally Speaks! by Okwu1966: 11:20pm On Aug 21, 2011
Sister Mercy beware of the ides of march. The cane used in flogging the first wife is still up there in the rafter awaiting usage on the second wife any day she misses her steps. Wait 4ur own.   grin
Re: Mercy Johnson’s Husband-to-be Prince Odianosen Okojie Finally Speaks! by readymade: 12:29am On Aug 22, 2011
If 'Prince' says they are not legally married, why is he filing for divorce?,
Re: Mercy Johnson’s Husband-to-be Prince Odianosen Okojie Finally Speaks! by tpia5: 2:12am On Aug 22, 2011
the answer is blowing in the wind.

s.tupidity at its finest.

i need to know what the wife saw in him to begin with?

man shortage?
Re: Mercy Johnson’s Husband-to-be Prince Odianosen Okojie Finally Speaks! by Carlosein(m): 4:56pm On Aug 22, 2011
@lastpage, great analysis up there.
methinks we should just wait and see.
Re: Mercy Johnson’s Husband-to-be Prince Odianosen Okojie Finally Speaks! by AmeboAjela(f): 7:40pm On Aug 22, 2011
You all should not bother yourselves debating this anymore cos the koko is already out there on Blog-vile courtesy of yours truly. So it wont be long now before the world knows the truth. If you have time to read a long ass revealing exclusive. Hit my signature. Amebor-Anjelar no send
Re: Mercy Johnson’s Husband-to-be Prince Odianosen Okojie Finally Speaks! by tpia5: 7:43pm On Aug 22, 2011
nigerians!!! undecided undecided
Re: Mercy Johnson’s Husband-to-be Prince Odianosen Okojie Finally Speaks! by lastpage: 11:56pm On Aug 22, 2011
@AmeboAjela:

Thank you for "introducing us to your exclusive jist" about this Groom to be, on your website.

I am just curious, ARE YOU THE SAME PERSON AS "BREEZE5000"?

I find some similarities that got me wondering:

*Look at the 'breast' in both pictures of both handles (l have fondled enough breast in my short sojourn on earth,,,, before l got married sha lipsrsealed ) dont they seem to belong to the same person ? grin
*Read the earlier "jist" given by Breeze5000 and compare it to your own on your celebs website, most are "verbatim"! shocked
*Even the choice of word, language and pidgin English are carbon copy!
*Its even ironic that this your handle was Registered on Nairaland TODAY! Is that a little coincidence?

Now, l mean no offense, I AM JUST WONDERING ALOUD! wink

This Breeze5000 could be your twins sister somehow! grin
Hmmmmmm!

Can someone or LoveLyn herself SHOW US A MARRIAGE CERTIFICATE P-L-E-A-S-E?
Instead of all these half-truths, conjectures and half-lies!
Thats the ONLY WAY to prove a "legal marriage" for Gawds sake!

BTW: I still think anyone "taking sides' on Husband Vs. Wifey issue needs to think twice!

Lastpage.
Re: Mercy Johnson’s Husband-to-be Prince Odianosen Okojie Finally Speaks! by blank(f): 9:46am On Aug 25, 2011
This ya Breeze5000 na actress na. No be Cossy Orjiakor?
Re: Mercy Johnson’s Husband-to-be Prince Odianosen Okojie Finally Speaks! by Nayah(f): 9:51am On Aug 25, 2011
What a publicity for Mercy, talking about this wedding since 2 weeks now smiley
Re: Mercy Johnson’s Husband-to-be Prince Odianosen Okojie Finally Speaks! by reginalove: 9:57am On Aug 25, 2011
M.J dont mak a wrong chioce in the name of marriage,,this prince is not real am not against u getting married to a married man but it got to be a responsible one uromi people are the most fake in edo state we no what dey re capable of,,dont Bleep ursef up
Re: Mercy Johnson’s Husband-to-be Prince Odianosen Okojie Finally Speaks! by tpia5: 4:30pm On Aug 25, 2011
very brazen- both of them.

not surprised to hear of the drug link.

we now know how mercy got her fame.

used her yansh to ferry some stuff while distracting the officials with her open breasts.
Re: Mercy Johnson’s Husband-to-be Prince Odianosen Okojie Finally Speaks! by Sammieb(m): 8:55am On Jul 19, 2016
ifihearam:
Not to be pessimistic,the marriage would not last.
IT'S 5YEARS ALREADY

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Anita Joseph Slams Friends: I Won't Apologize For Having A Great Body / Charlyboy Blasts Tiwa Savage & Teebillz: “mutual Respect Is Non-negotiable / I Don’t Need Filter — Tiwa Savage Brags As She Flaunts Skin (Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.