Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,163 members, 7,811,366 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:19 AM

Kanu: Court Declines FG’s Request For Adjournment In Stay Of Execution Hearing - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kanu: Court Declines FG’s Request For Adjournment In Stay Of Execution Hearing (32367 Views)

Bianca Ojukwu Dazzles In Green In ‘stay at home’ relaxation Mode / Imo Election: Ihedioha Asks Supreme Court For Adjournment / Judge Denies Fg’s Request To Detain Sowore For 90 Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kanu: Court Declines FG’s Request For Adjournment In Stay Of Execution Hearing by Igbodicool(m): 6:45pm On Oct 24, 2022
blackpanda:

Lmao
I'm in my house eating big chicken grin
Cownu is languishing in Cell grin
Smiles...

Eating chicken in your house and discussing him while he never knew whether you exist.
Small minds and mediocres discuss people.
Nnamdi Kanu will continue to give you pains in your bitter heart until you die and join Satan your hatred master in hell.
Nobody in your 3000th generation including you can match his popularity.

cry

1 Like

Re: Kanu: Court Declines FG’s Request For Adjournment In Stay Of Execution Hearing by Igbodicool(m): 6:47pm On Oct 24, 2022
DWickedLandLord:

Shut up
To live is optional...

You can decide to hang yourself, nobody cares
Re: Kanu: Court Declines FG’s Request For Adjournment In Stay Of Execution Hearing by OkoRemi2023(m): 6:48pm On Oct 24, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:
Kanu will floor them again

Buhari is not handling this Kanu matter the right way..

Buhari should come down from his high horse and make peace with the south east people

Not every region will asslick Buhari the way Tinubu and his supporters asslicks him despite the senseless killings by the Fulani herdsmen all over the country .

The Igbos are hard working and peace loving people

slicing an igbo officer is another reference to the peace loving igbo

killing and beheading fellow Igbo head is another example of peace loving igbo

killing the little virgins left in east for fortifications of ipob/ugm is another ref to peace loving igbo

forcing people to stay at home every monday is another example of peace loving igbo

what a peace loving tribe? clown
Re: Kanu: Court Declines FG’s Request For Adjournment In Stay Of Execution Hearing by Bmaster(m): 6:49pm On Oct 24, 2022
Igbodicool:

Smiles...

Eating chicken in your house and discussing him while he never knew whether you exist.
Small minds and mediocres discuss people.
Nnamdi Kanu will continue to give you pains in your bitter heart until you die and join Satan your hatred master in hell.
Nobody in your 3000th generation including you can match his popularity.

cry
comrade,you have buried a living person grin grin
Someone call 911

Re: Kanu: Court Declines FG’s Request For Adjournment In Stay Of Execution Hearing by Igbodicool(m): 6:50pm On Oct 24, 2022
DaddyCK:

na na na na...that NNamdi Kanu is a terrorist scum who plans to break up Nigeria (hopefully Peter Obi dont join him). ...brother calm down, u sound like one of his deciples. Government need to take him out for the sake of peace in Nigeria. Nnmadi kanu is worse than Boko people. he must goo!!!(no ofeinse) angry
If you can't live if Nigeria breaks up, so be it!

God made me an Igbo not Nigerian.
You can keep your slavery tag to yourself.
Re: Kanu: Court Declines FG’s Request For Adjournment In Stay Of Execution Hearing by DWickedLandLord: 7:04pm On Oct 24, 2022
Igbodicool:

To live is optional...

You can decide to hang yourself, nobody cares

After you show me how it's done..
I'd love to follow your lead

Imagine a nobody saying nobody cares to ME. Who knows your family for Anambra.
How many governors know your father's compound sef. Abeg shut up

I have dashed more than what entered your account the past 3yrs this yr alone

#superfacts
No be by mouth
Re: Kanu: Court Declines FG’s Request For Adjournment In Stay Of Execution Hearing by Igbodicool(m): 7:06pm On Oct 24, 2022
DWickedLandLord:

After you show me how it's done..
I'd love to follow your lead

Imagine a nobody saying nobody cares to ME. Who knows your family for Anambra.
How many governors know your father's compound sef. Abeg shut up

I have dashed more than what entered your account the past 3yrs this yr alone

#superfacts
No be by mouth
Smiles...

You are complete nobody!
If you are somebody I would have known.
Re: Kanu: Court Declines FG’s Request For Adjournment In Stay Of Execution Hearing by blackpanda: 7:09pm On Oct 24, 2022
DWickedLandLord:

Highest....the new administration will release him. I don't know who you're pretending for .
When you yourself know that's the most likely outcome.

Buhari administration has nothing to lose by being stubborn. Release is like admitting defeat

You are wrong again.
You dont have any guarantees the new administration will release. You dont even know who will win 2023 elections. We all know that even PO doesnt like Kanu. But aside from that, IPOB is a terrorist organization. I doubt any new President will want to take chances with him forming a new ESN. Bros has a very looooooong date with DSS grin
Re: Kanu: Court Declines FG’s Request For Adjournment In Stay Of Execution Hearing by DWickedLandLord: 7:09pm On Oct 24, 2022
OkoRemi2023:

killing the little virgins left in east for fortifications of ipob/ugm is another ref to peace loving igbo

forcing people to stay at home every monday is another example of peace loving igbo

All your tribesmen are going to heaven.
Na you get shotgun sef. Already reserved

Congrats we have heard.
Re: Kanu: Court Declines FG’s Request For Adjournment In Stay Of Execution Hearing by DWickedLandLord: 7:15pm On Oct 24, 2022
blackpanda:

You are wrong again.
You dont have any guarantees the new administration will release. You dont even know who will win 2023 elections. We all know that even PO doesnt like Kanu. But aside from that, IPOB is a terrorist organization. I doubt any new President will want to take chances with him forming a new ESN. Bros has a very looooooong date with DSS grin

This one is banking on another lawless administration. Smh Your wickedness knows no bounds.
It's not as if you even care sef, you just want to add one to your "doing them" column

Why reason with the unreasonable.
Never mind...abeg beat your drum in peace.

Many of you predicted he won't even make it this far . Apparently you're not God
Re: Kanu: Court Declines FG’s Request For Adjournment In Stay Of Execution Hearing by DWickedLandLord: 7:26pm On Oct 24, 2022
Igbodicool:

Smiles...

You are complete nobody!
If you are somebody I would have known.

Rubbish.....

My father is a certified Onowu titled man
I won't mention the old man business name
I'll just say PO is a neighbor n family friend

But regardless, I stand on my own two n much stronger than you.

I don't do silly back n forths. My own is facts you can see .
Re: Kanu: Court Declines FG’s Request For Adjournment In Stay Of Execution Hearing by Nobody: 7:30pm On Oct 24, 2022
Igbodicool:

If you can't live if Nigeria breaks up, so be it!

God made me an Igbo not Nigerian.
You can keep your slavery tag to yourself.

God made u an igbo man and not a Nigerian?.really? Brother if only u know how deluded u sound wit that humpty dumpty statement. Is igbo more superior than nigeria? Really?.....like the song says; ...U NEED IGBO n SHAYO OOOOOOoooooo... (no oofencse)
angry
Re: Kanu: Court Declines FG’s Request For Adjournment In Stay Of Execution Hearing by Igbodicool(m): 7:31pm On Oct 24, 2022
DWickedLandLord:

Rubbish.....

My father is a certified Onowu titled man
I won't mention the old man business name
I'll just say PO is a neighbor n family friend

But regardless, I stand on my own two n much stronger than you.

I don't do silly back n forths. My own is facts you can see .

You are complete nobody.
Nobodies jump into people's comments and start insulting them.

Nobody knows you anywhere.
You are still a toddler being fed by your onowu father that's why you lacked manners and sense of responsibility.
Re: Kanu: Court Declines FG’s Request For Adjournment In Stay Of Execution Hearing by Igbodicool(m): 7:33pm On Oct 24, 2022
DaddyCK:

God made u an igbo man and not a Nigerian?.really? Brother if only u know how deluded u sound wit that humpty dumpty statement. Is igbo more superior than nigeria? Really?.....like the song says; ...U NEED IGBO n SHAYO OOOOOOoooooo... (no oofencse)
angry
You are the deluded one here.

Igbo has rejected Nigeria since 30th May 1967.
It is silly and inconsequential Nigeria trying to force itself on Igbo.

Igbo is 2000000000 million times superior to Nigeria!

1 Like

Re: Kanu: Court Declines FG’s Request For Adjournment In Stay Of Execution Hearing by Billygee2u: 7:41pm On Oct 24, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:
Kanu will floor them again

Buhari is not handling this Kanu matter the right way..

Buhari should come down from his high horse and make peace with the south east people

Not every region will asslick Buhari the way Tinubu and his supporters asslicks him despite the senseless killings by the Fulani herdsmen all over the country .

The Igbos are hard working and peace loving people
Re: Kanu: Court Declines FG’s Request For Adjournment In Stay Of Execution Hearing by DWickedLandLord: 7:48pm On Oct 24, 2022
Igbodicool:

You are complete nobody.
Nobodies jump into people's comments and start insulting them.

Nobody knows you anywhere.
You are still a toddler being fed by your onowu father that's why you lacked manners and sense of responsibility.

I said shut up
Nothing I wouldn't say to your face
That's why your panties in a knot? Well toughen up

I have given away 80k n it's not even December yet. We're not the same boy

No be by mouth because of cheap data
It's by Doings
Re: Kanu: Court Declines FG’s Request For Adjournment In Stay Of Execution Hearing by blackpanda: 8:04pm On Oct 24, 2022
DWickedLandLord:

This one is banking on another lawless administration. Smh Your wickedness knows no bounds.
It's not as if you even care sef, you just want to add one to your "doing them" column

Why reason with the unreasonable.
Never mind...abeg beat your drum in peace.

Many of you predicted he won't even make it this far . Apparently you're not God

Aww cry me a river boo hoo grin

Govt will never release a terrorist
Re: Kanu: Court Declines FG’s Request For Adjournment In Stay Of Execution Hearing by cybertruss(m): 8:05pm On Oct 24, 2022
Na WA ooo. FG have nothing to say again. What FG wanted was for appeal court to adjoin the case till Buhari leaves office.

I thank God for our appeal court judges. What's happening shows that we still have great judges and hope.

Malami is a disgrace to the judiciary and should be removed as AGF. Malami doesn't deserve to be AGF.

FG holding Kanu in detention shows that we are in banana republic were the executive disobeys court order and have no respect for the judiciary.

Big shame to the FG
Re: Kanu: Court Declines FG’s Request For Adjournment In Stay Of Execution Hearing by Selfmotivated: 8:14pm On Oct 24, 2022
Re: Kanu: Court Declines FG’s Request For Adjournment In Stay Of Execution Hearing by franudi: 8:19pm On Oct 24, 2022
Why is it that an Igbo man cannot preside over Nnamdi Kanu's case?
Re: Kanu: Court Declines FG’s Request For Adjournment In Stay Of Execution Hearing by DWickedLandLord: 8:34pm On Oct 24, 2022
blackpanda:

Aww cry me a river boo hoo grin

Govt will never release a terrorist

Yes...you're right
Only confirmed Boko Haram members need apply.

Cheers to that..
Re: Kanu: Court Declines FG’s Request For Adjournment In Stay Of Execution Hearing by Austineva2: 8:35pm On Oct 24, 2022
Igbojew:
Seriously they don't know this Igbo people,very stubborn people and when they determine to do something no going back.................I am that Igbo Jew
I am telling you, bro
Re: Kanu: Court Declines FG’s Request For Adjournment In Stay Of Execution Hearing by blackpanda: 9:25pm On Oct 24, 2022
DWickedLandLord:

Yes...you're right
Only confirmed Boko Haram members need apply.

Cheers to that..

Worefa
Cownu remains locked up! grin
Re: Kanu: Court Declines FG’s Request For Adjournment In Stay Of Execution Hearing by WelcomeToBiafra: 9:32pm On Oct 24, 2022
Urheadmaster:
Nnamudi cow and federal government are inconsequential at the moment.

Our minds are occupied by the next presidential elections in Nigeria undecided tongue

Be careful before the God of Biafra unleash flood to where you are and your village.

Heaven and earth has come to restore Biafra.

Say No To Nigeria, Say No To 2023 Elections.

Re: Kanu: Court Declines FG’s Request For Adjournment In Stay Of Execution Hearing by OkoRemi2023(m): 9:56pm On Oct 24, 2022
DWickedLandLord:

All your tribesmen are going to heaven.
Na you get shotgun sef. Already reserved

Congrats we have heard.

Igbo are peace loving somewhat that all igbo killed by fellow Igbo was hailed by the same igbo

you need a special bed in psychiatric
Re: Kanu: Court Declines FG’s Request For Adjournment In Stay Of Execution Hearing by ghettochild(m): 10:03pm On Oct 24, 2022
FG losing the war and the battle..
Can't they see Nigerians are no longer doing their bidding?
Abi na until musicians across the country start singing free Nnamdi Kanu songs...
Re: Kanu: Court Declines FG’s Request For Adjournment In Stay Of Execution Hearing by DWickedLandLord: 10:54pm On Oct 24, 2022
OkoRemi2023:

Igbo are peace loving somewhat that all igbo killed by fellow Igbo was hailed by the same igbo

Hope your tribesmen don't take up all the space in heaven. Maybe you didn't hear too well the first time .
Re: Kanu: Court Declines FG’s Request For Adjournment In Stay Of Execution Hearing by DWickedLandLord: 10:56pm On Oct 24, 2022
blackpanda:

Worefa
Cownu remains locked up! grin

All hail Boko Haram .
Your peace loving tribesmen.
That's wonderful. You're doing well continue
Re: Kanu: Court Declines FG’s Request For Adjournment In Stay Of Execution Hearing by igbosarejews(m): 12:16am On Oct 25, 2022
blackpanda:

Releasing Kanu is not in the interest of the nation
National security trumps rule of law
Odee, I pity the mümü T0T0 that brøught you into exìstencë
Re: Kanu: Court Declines FG’s Request For Adjournment In Stay Of Execution Hearing by OkoRemi2023(m): 7:19am On Oct 25, 2022
DWickedLandLord:

Hope your tribesmen don't take up all the space in heaven. Maybe you didn't hear too well the first time .

you hate to read he truth
Re: Kanu: Court Declines FG’s Request For Adjournment In Stay Of Execution Hearing by emmanuelbrown26: 7:46am On Oct 25, 2022
OkoRemi2023:

Re: Kanu: Court Declines FG’s Request For Adjournment In Stay Of Execution Hearing by emmanuelbrown26: 7:47am On Oct 25, 2022
OkoRemi2023:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Cherubim And Seraphim Church Warns Buhari Govt Against ‘arrest Of Peter Obi’ / Tinubu To Undergo Orthopedic Surgery / Ambode Visits Scene Of Hausa And Yoruba Fight Scene In Agiliti, Mile 12 - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.