Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,079 members, 7,811,020 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:57 PM

Kanu: Court Declines FG’s Request For Adjournment In Stay Of Execution Hearing - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kanu: Court Declines FG’s Request For Adjournment In Stay Of Execution Hearing (32360 Views)

Bianca Ojukwu Dazzles In Green In ‘stay at home’ relaxation Mode / Imo Election: Ihedioha Asks Supreme Court For Adjournment / Judge Denies Fg’s Request To Detain Sowore For 90 Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Re: Kanu: Court Declines FG’s Request For Adjournment In Stay Of Execution Hearing by Igbodicool(m): 11:47am On Oct 25, 2022
DWickedLandLord:

I said shut up
Nothing I wouldn't say to your face
That's why your panties in a knot? Well toughen up

I have given away 80k n it's not even December yet. We're not the same boy

No be by mouth because of cheap data
It's by Doings
Smiles...

When you see a brat bragging you will know.
Re: Kanu: Court Declines FG’s Request For Adjournment In Stay Of Execution Hearing by obyno82: 11:28am On Oct 26, 2022
blackpanda:

Is igbo not 5%. Only 5% voted for him, but you want to drag benefits with those who gave him 100%. You wan reap where u didnt sow. Even from the time of campaigns before he won, igbos showed buhari and the entire north nothing but hatred and bitterness. From day one of his swearing in it was only bitterness and insults. Then u wan come cry crocodile tears lol grin

You don't have sense.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Bola Tinubu With Officials Of APC UK Chapter In London (Photos) / Peter Obi Caught In Massive Lie About His Achievements! - Reno Omokri (Video) / Obituary Poster Of Briskila, Solomon Dalung's Wife (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.