Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,203 members, 7,811,544 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:17 PM

Kanu: Court Declines FG’s Request For Adjournment In Stay Of Execution Hearing - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kanu: Court Declines FG’s Request For Adjournment In Stay Of Execution Hearing (32371 Views)

Bianca Ojukwu Dazzles In Green In ‘stay at home’ relaxation Mode / Imo Election: Ihedioha Asks Supreme Court For Adjournment / Judge Denies Fg’s Request To Detain Sowore For 90 Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kanu: Court Declines FG’s Request For Adjournment In Stay Of Execution Hearing by kologba: 3:41pm On Oct 24, 2022
Salvador1:
FG and buhari are the one fueling insecurities in South East.

It's clear they are the cause of unknown gunmen and killings in East.
so it will be easy for APC to rig in South east
Re: Kanu: Court Declines FG’s Request For Adjournment In Stay Of Execution Hearing by Versal: 3:46pm On Oct 24, 2022
Sleekfingers:

Law abiding abi? By selling stolen goods at ladipo markets, fake products and substandard goods in alaba, producing fake drugs in onitsha, moving drugs to asia, selling substandard building materials etc
Indeed, they are law abiding citizens
Charge them to court and lick my ass
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Kanu: Court Declines FG’s Request For Adjournment In Stay Of Execution Hearing by Nasa005: 3:50pm On Oct 24, 2022
UN directives to Unlawful detention of our MAZi KANU still counting on FG. And Time will tell if they refuse to release Him. November is here already. We shall see grin
Re: Kanu: Court Declines FG’s Request For Adjournment In Stay Of Execution Hearing by chiamzzy: 3:56pm On Oct 24, 2022
blackpanda:

Releasing Kanu is not in the interest of the nation
National security trumps rule of law

So the BANDITS and BOKOHARAM terrorizing the country does not bridge national security and these bandits and bokoharam members are constantly released back to the society with no trial and judgement.

The FG shouldn't have requested for adjournment on this issue again but do the right thing which is to obey the court orders. Its as simple as ABC. MNK has been tried and judged. He was discharged and acquitted.

Why put up the laws since you cannot obey it

1 Like

Re: Kanu: Court Declines FG’s Request For Adjournment In Stay Of Execution Hearing by Ofolete: 3:56pm On Oct 24, 2022
Tingotoe:
The same peace loving people who feed on the flesh of the policemen they murder?Try another storyline
No! You are wrong. The killer of police and blood sucker is Nigeria government that you support. Igbos don't kill people but fulanies who are in power. They are in charge of everywhere.
Re: Kanu: Court Declines FG’s Request For Adjournment In Stay Of Execution Hearing by WHITELIGHTER: 3:58pm On Oct 24, 2022
Salvador1:
FG and buhari are the one fueling insecurities in South East.

It's clear they are the cause of unknown gunmen and killings in East.

Are you just knowing this now?
Its old news
Re: Kanu: Court Declines FG’s Request For Adjournment In Stay Of Execution Hearing by Broveens42(m): 4:02pm On Oct 24, 2022
Kwestionair:

You go cry taya.. Kanu will be free and returned back to Kenya/UK and there is nothing you can do about it…

Lol. FG lost the right to return him to Kenya when they committed extraordinary rendition not a controversial extradition process...
Re: Kanu: Court Declines FG’s Request For Adjournment In Stay Of Execution Hearing by Sleekfingers: 4:04pm On Oct 24, 2022
Versal:

Charge them to court and lick my ass
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

One is already languishing in ikoyi prison, since last year. Still awaiting trial. My niece Toyota car was stolen, the guy was later caught days after, when he was trying to steal another Toyota around the same neighborhood.
I personally followed the case. Told the police to beat the shit outta him. He confessed, and he took us to where he sold the car. It is ladipo market. , the owner of the shop was arrested. And he is still cooling in Ikoyi prison, him people don beg tire. ..i will make sure that, they keep adjourning the case. Till the idiot spend like 3 years, before trial
Re: Kanu: Court Declines FG’s Request For Adjournment In Stay Of Execution Hearing by JOemmy(m): 4:07pm On Oct 24, 2022
Buhari and his fulani jihadist brothers will surely get what they are looking for in this nmk case a stubborn fly always follows a dead body to the grave.
Re: Kanu: Court Declines FG’s Request For Adjournment In Stay Of Execution Hearing by Nasa005: 4:10pm On Oct 24, 2022
JOemmy:
Buhari and his fulani jihadist brothers will surely get what they are looking for in this nmk case a stubborn fly always follows a dead body to the grave.

My happiness is....UN is watching closely, and November is here already grin.....wotowoto
Re: Kanu: Court Declines FG’s Request For Adjournment In Stay Of Execution Hearing by obyno82: 4:12pm On Oct 24, 2022
blackpanda:

You cant make peace with people who just hate you for nothing
Buhari will complete his 8years and go. Kanu will remain in jail till further notice

Was it not hatred that made him call a whole group of people 5%. was it not hatred that made him call igbos a dot? come if there is anyone with hatred it is Bubu
Re: Kanu: Court Declines FG’s Request For Adjournment In Stay Of Execution Hearing by Harmony4sure(m): 4:15pm On Oct 24, 2022
oshozondii:

https://www.channelstv.com/2022/10/24/kanu-appeal-court-declines-fgs-request-for-adjournment-in-stay-of-execution-hearing/

100s of Boko haram boys have been released under this administration and yet the innocents are being held for just asking for freedom
Re: Kanu: Court Declines FG’s Request For Adjournment In Stay Of Execution Hearing by Versal: 4:16pm On Oct 24, 2022
Sleekfingers:

One is already languishing in ikoyi prison, since last year. Still awaiting trial. My niece Toyota car was stolen, the guy was later caught days after, when he was trying to steal another Toyota around the same neighborhood.
I personally followed the case. Told the police to beat the shit outta him. He confessed, and he took us to where he sold the car. It is ladipo market. , the owner of the shop was arrested. And he is still cooling in Ikoyi prison, him people don beg tire. ..i will make sure that, they keep adjourning the case. Till the idiot spend like 3 years, before trial
Crime is everywhere. But you know that already, don't you.
Keep hating on a tribe. Keep languishing in hate.
You will only hurt ursef
Re: Kanu: Court Declines FG’s Request For Adjournment In Stay Of Execution Hearing by Sleekfingers: 4:26pm On Oct 24, 2022
Versal:

Crime is everywhere. But you know that already, don't you.
Keep hating on a tribe. Keep languishing in hate.
You will only hurt ursef

I don't hate any tribe. Even my people ain't saints. I was only responding to the statement, that they are law abiding
Re: Kanu: Court Declines FG’s Request For Adjournment In Stay Of Execution Hearing by JooEeL(m): 4:31pm On Oct 24, 2022
Fkmodhi:

Nah your concrete evidence be these so why not tender it to FGN to nail Kanu cos this your ranting won’t change anything. FG lulelekansi

Go and file an extradition request just like America filed and not breaking d law to kidnap the idiotic corrupt "supercop" Abba Kyari, gestapo-style.

How difficult is that for your ilk to understand? undecided
Re: Kanu: Court Declines FG’s Request For Adjournment In Stay Of Execution Hearing by InvertedHammer: 4:36pm On Oct 24, 2022
/
If I have a case against the FG in an international court and the FG is sending her Nigerian-trained lawyers (be it a SAN or not), I will laugh my way all the way to the court.

The only way the FG can win any case is in the public domain or by gragra. All those eggheads are only paper tigers with “sorted” certificates. Give them all the evidence, they lack the requisite skills to prosecute any case successfully.

/
Re: Kanu: Court Declines FG’s Request For Adjournment In Stay Of Execution Hearing by OKC22: 4:38pm On Oct 24, 2022
The abduction of MNK spoilt the whole case.I don't know how the FG came up which such a shameful act.
Re: Kanu: Court Declines FG’s Request For Adjournment In Stay Of Execution Hearing by Freestainworld(m): 4:42pm On Oct 24, 2022
Urheadmaster:
Nnamudi cow and federal government are inconsequential at the moment.

Our minds are occupied by the next presidential elections in Nigeria undecided tongue
just talk say your mind wasn't done against kanu
Re: Kanu: Court Declines FG’s Request For Adjournment In Stay Of Execution Hearing by amaechi185: 4:49pm On Oct 24, 2022
If the FG can't win her war with a common man, how do we expect them to win her war against banditry and insurgency?If the FG can't win her war with a common man, how do we expect them to win her war against banditry and insurgency?...
Re: Kanu: Court Declines FG’s Request For Adjournment In Stay Of Execution Hearing by Igbojew: 5:19pm On Oct 24, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:
Kanu will floor them again

Buhari is not handling this Kanu matter the right way..

Buhari should come down from his high horse and make peace with the south east people

Not every region will asslick Buhari the way Tinubu and his supporters asslicks him despite the senseless killings by the Fulani herdsmen all over the country .

The Igbos are hard working and peace loving people
God bless you for this,some people always call Igbos chest beaters but forget to know the meaning of chest beating.They think is easy to chest beat...............I am that Igbo Jew

1 Like

Re: Kanu: Court Declines FG’s Request For Adjournment In Stay Of Execution Hearing by blackpanda: 5:31pm On Oct 24, 2022
obyno82:

Was it not hatred that made him call a whole group of people 5%. was it not hatred that made him call igbos a dot? come if there is anyone with hatred it is Bubu

Is igbo not 5%. Only 5% voted for him, but you want to drag benefits with those who gave him 100%. You wan reap where u didnt sow. Even from the time of campaigns before he won, igbos showed buhari and the entire north nothing but hatred and bitterness. From day one of his swearing in it was only bitterness and insults. Then u wan come cry crocodile tears lol grin
Re: Kanu: Court Declines FG’s Request For Adjournment In Stay Of Execution Hearing by blackpanda: 5:33pm On Oct 24, 2022
chiamzzy:

So the BANDITS and BOKOHARAM terrorizing the country does not bridge national security and these bandits and bokoharam members are constantly released back to the society with no trial and judgement.

The FG shouldn't have requested for adjournment on this issue again but do the right thing which is to obey the court orders. Its as simple as ABC. MNK has been tried and judged. He was discharged and acquitted.

Why put up the laws since you cannot obey it

No sir, he has not been tried. Those judges of court of appeal allowd their emotions becloud their judgment
MNK case is still in Federal High Court
Re: Kanu: Court Declines FG’s Request For Adjournment In Stay Of Execution Hearing by blackpanda: 5:34pm On Oct 24, 2022
rummmy:
Nigeria government can't do him no shit..
He will still win you in your own court just as he have be doing...
Just check what you called a country...

LMAO...only mouth on social media u get
MNK will remain in detention where he belongs forever! grin
Re: Kanu: Court Declines FG’s Request For Adjournment In Stay Of Execution Hearing by Igbojew: 5:38pm On Oct 24, 2022
Austineva2:
Nnamdi Kanu is indeed a great guy brought by God to liberate his people of Biafra. God bless him. I pity FG cos they don't know d tribe they are dealing with
Seriously they don't know this Igbo people,very stubborn people and when they determine to do something no going back.................I am that Igbo Jew

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kanu: Court Declines FG’s Request For Adjournment In Stay Of Execution Hearing by dochenaj: 5:48pm On Oct 24, 2022
FG blew this case with their illegality.

If only the repatriation was done properly, then they would have still had a case.
Re: Kanu: Court Declines FG’s Request For Adjournment In Stay Of Execution Hearing by dochenaj: 5:50pm On Oct 24, 2022
blackpanda:
Is igbo not 5%. Only 5% voted for him, but you want to drag benefits with those who gave him 100%. You wan reap where u didnt sow. Even from the time of campaigns before he won, igbos showed buhari and the entire north nothing but hatred and bitterness. From day one of his swearing in it was only bitterness and insults. Then u wan come cry crocodile tears lol grin
So a president is president of only the people that voted for him huh?

No wonder they continue the agitation for separation from the Nigerian state.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kanu: Court Declines FG’s Request For Adjournment In Stay Of Execution Hearing by Igbojew: 5:59pm On Oct 24, 2022
searchlight:
The wages of sin is death. The police men where among the security agencies who shot armless protesters in ABA, Onitsha and Enugu so they deserve to have a taste of their own medicine.
Thank you for this statement my friend,may God bless you...............I am that Igbo Jew
Re: Kanu: Court Declines FG’s Request For Adjournment In Stay Of Execution Hearing by blackpanda: 6:00pm On Oct 24, 2022
dochenaj:
So a president is president of only the people that voted for him huh?

No wonder they continue the agitation for separation from the Nigerian state.

Did buhari not appoint igbos too?

Chidi Momah - NNPC
Eberechukwu Uneze - AMCON
Late Chidi Izuwah - ICRC
cHARLES uWAKWE - NECO
Marilyn Amobi - NBET
Nwalem - RMAFC

...to name but a few

These are top juicy appointments to high revenue generating Agencies. But some greedy lots keep complaining and insulting the President. Nonsense. If u like agitate till kingdom come u hear
Re: Kanu: Court Declines FG’s Request For Adjournment In Stay Of Execution Hearing by DWickedLandLord: 6:05pm On Oct 24, 2022
Tingotoe:
The same peace loving people who feed on the flesh of the policemen they murder?Try another storyline

Your tribe...only nuns n jesus disciples dey there. No wahala we have heard .

Congrats..
Re: Kanu: Court Declines FG’s Request For Adjournment In Stay Of Execution Hearing by DWickedLandLord: 6:12pm On Oct 24, 2022
Igbodicool:
Good one!

The terrorist FG is messing up with the wrong tribe.
We are committed to disintegrate this British experiment of 1914.

God bless Igbo Republic of Biafra!

Shut up
Re: Kanu: Court Declines FG’s Request For Adjournment In Stay Of Execution Hearing by DWickedLandLord: 6:19pm On Oct 24, 2022
blackpanda:

LMAO...only mouth on social media u get
MNK will remain in detention where he belongs forever! grin

Highest....the new administration will release him. I don't know who you're pretending for .
When you yourself know that's the most likely outcome.

Buhari administration has nothing to lose by being stubborn. Release is like admitting defeat

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Old Naira: Buhari, Emefiele Not Relevant After Presidential Election - Oshiomole / Meet Nigeria's Malala, Amina Yusuf / Fascinating Picture Of A Pdp Office Somewhere In Taraba State.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.