Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,005 members, 7,866,810 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 05:53 AM

Black Vs White Pus?y - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Black Vs White Pus?y (6905 Views)

The Power Of Pus-sy: How Media Plays On We Men / Black Girls Vs White Girls / White Vs Black Vs Asian Faces And Booties (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Black Vs White Pus?y by Macgreat(m): 11:48pm On Aug 24, 2007
White pusssy looks so much like a turkey. . .the first time i set my eyes on it i asked the lady 'do u have any connection with the turkey(birds familyt +
Re: Black Vs White Pus?y by md4real(m): 12:07am On Aug 25, 2007
Abeg you gus should just leave sammy alone. if he is excited after fucking a white pussy so what? i has the same right to express his opinion. nevertheless. i only asked for an exprience to be shared. sammy abeg talk the talk.
Re: Black Vs White Pus?y by dazs(f): 12:48am On Aug 25, 2007
HABA.$$Rhino & PTH.You guys are some very lousy fck shits.All what you've said is unnecessary.You guys should go and get a life.The guy only shared his experience and you guys are crucifying him.You guys are the mumus.Sammy,no mind them jo there are just a bunch of player haters.
Re: Black Vs White Pus?y by sammy6(m): 12:51am On Aug 25, 2007
Well said daz$,thanks for keeping it real.
Re: Black Vs White Pus?y by acidrop(f): 12:54am On Aug 25, 2007
hmmmmmmmmm
Re: Black Vs White Pus?y by todan(m): 2:02am On Aug 25, 2007
why are u guys over sammy?, sammy grin, it is good to know the difference between the two punanis , so that u will be able to tell ur grandchildren of ur breakthrough
Re: Black Vs White Pus?y by lovemajek(f): 2:16am On Aug 25, 2007
Black is good all time, ask me.
Re: Black Vs White Pus?y by faketan(m): 10:13am On Aug 26, 2007
From black skin to black pussy and black beauty, Nothing white can compare to it. White pussy is only good to pass the time when black pussy is scarce.

Otherwise, there is nothing better than sweety black thick, tight and muscular pussy guys.

The black skin can be extra smooth and glabrous, I can go on.

let me back it up girls.
What can be better than this

Re: Black Vs White Pus?y by darlingD(m): 10:47am On Aug 26, 2007
my gawwwwwwwwwwwwddddddddd shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Black Vs White Pus?y by HolinessM: 12:18pm On Aug 26, 2007
i see someone needs deliverance.
Re: Black Vs White Pus?y by faketan(m): 12:30pm On Aug 26, 2007
O dear dear! bring it on his holiness,
Re: Black Vs White Pus?y by Liposure: 12:42pm On Jun 04, 2020
[s][/s]
faketan:
ssRhino:
PTH, it is realy sad that we have a guy like this still, the guiy shuold be caged and pple shuld pay money to go and be looking at the fool in him, phuck and white babe and make noise, and i am so sure that he must have slept with one of dem phat ass ladies on da street at night, dumb ass.
So much gbosass for my nigerian sistassss, nothing like them at anytime,
[s]
ssRhino:
PTH, it is realy sad that we have a guy like this still, the guiy shuold be caged and pple shuld pay money to go and be looking at the fool in him, phuck and white babe and make noise, and i am so sure that he must have slept with one of dem phat ass ladies on da street at night, dumb ass.
So much gbosass for my nigerian sistassss, nothing like them at anytime,
[/s][quote author=ssRhino post=1417265]PTH, it is realy sad that we have a guy like this still, the guiy shuold be caged and pple shuld pay money to go and be looking at the fool in him, phuck and white
Re: Black Vs White Pus?y by Liposure: 12:44pm On Jun 04, 2020
faketan:
[s]
faketan:
[/s]
faketan:

(1) (2) (Reply)

Its My Birthday!!!!!! / PHOTOS: Top Self Made Celebrities In Ghana Who Have Gone Nákëd On Instagram / If You Have Not Watched 20 Out Of These Movies, You Are Not My Mate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.