Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,878 members, 7,810,335 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:21 AM

Peter Obi: Even With Gun On My Head, I Won't Say How I Will Deal With Security - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi: Even With Gun On My Head, I Won't Say How I Will Deal With Security (35465 Views)

With This Campaign Council, Does Peter Obi Even Stand A Chance In The North? / Soludo To Gunmen: We Will Deal With You The Way Criminals Are Dealt With / FCT Traffic Gridlock: Army General Pulls Gun On FRSC Operative (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi: Even With Gun On My Head, I Won't Say How I Will Deal With Security by zomby(m): 4:45am On Oct 25, 2022
franudi:
He restored peace in Anambra when he was governor and it was decisive.
Yeah, he restored peace; what a champion!
The last time I checked, the igbos in Anambra are still killing themselves like flies. That’s not the kind of peace we need in Nigeria today.
We don’t want an entity that can only work with his own people. We need a matured leader that has the experience and wisdom to work with all Nigerians at all levels…
When Tinubu was a governor, I believe an Igbo man was among his commissioners; this is the kind of mindset that we need. Not a 3rd class philosophy graduate.
I’m not even sure what one can do today with a philosophy degree.

We’ve wasted enough time… Please let us only focus on candidates that are relevant… It is clear to all NON-GULLIBLE Nigerians that at this point Peter Obi is not among the relevant presidential candidates… Its time to move on!

May God bless Nigeria
Re: Peter Obi: Even With Gun On My Head, I Won't Say How I Will Deal With Security by Ajehkpako4naija(m): 4:45am On Oct 25, 2022
Afamed:
The Pandora fraud has no idea about governance .Just jumping from 1 media house to another
premium tears activated for free
Re: Peter Obi: Even With Gun On My Head, I Won't Say How I Will Deal With Security by descarado: 4:47am On Oct 25, 2022
iReddington:
Obi is clueless and waiting for another mad man to give him advice on how to handle the nation's security. grin
Why are you mocking mentally deranged people?
Has it come to that?
All for likes and shares?
Re: Peter Obi: Even With Gun On My Head, I Won't Say How I Will Deal With Security by Amaggedon: 5:03am On Oct 25, 2022
Afamed:
The Pandora fraud has no idea about governance .Just jumping from 1 media house to another
Maybe those that knows about governance should go the media the way he does. Some of them even own media house but can't come out to tell Nigerians what their plans are for the country, but here is a fool complaining that a presidential candidate is granting interviews and his fooliaminy is even affirming it with likes.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: Even With Gun On My Head, I Won't Say How I Will Deal With Security by harmony75: 5:05am On Oct 25, 2022
The wisdom almighty God will you bc He has called you Sir ��
Re: Peter Obi: Even With Gun On My Head, I Won't Say How I Will Deal With Security by phemmyfour: 5:13am On Oct 25, 2022
Afamed:
I m sure you didn't watch the video
Re: Peter Obi: Even With Gun On My Head, I Won't Say How I Will Deal With Security by Coolbite(m): 5:14am On Oct 25, 2022
Idiotseverywher:
I noticed there are many terrorist,kidnapping syndicates including criminals here on nairaland, you can identity them with their anger as obi refused to give details of his security plans and strategy.
This was one of the things they used against Jonathan, even at a time Jonathan confessed that boko haram was in his government it can be noticed how the military were being compromised , even the abuja prison break was an inside job, I am beginning to suspect all these people who condemning obi for not revealing his security plans

Before nko? Abeg, Peter Obi is smart and good to go as PRESIDENT.
Re: Peter Obi: Even With Gun On My Head, I Won't Say How I Will Deal With Security by Cutehector(m): 5:16am On Oct 25, 2022
asanausana91:
even when Nigerians are being killed? The man is empty
who is in power?
Re: Peter Obi: Even With Gun On My Head, I Won't Say How I Will Deal With Security by vicfajeze: 5:25am On Oct 25, 2022
Anigreat:
shocked

It can only prove one thing, that you're smart and intelligent as we see you to be. Only dunce do that. Keep soaring higher my president in waiting.
Hey sorry ooo,to ur Mr LOOSER/failure in waiting!!!
Re: Peter Obi: Even With Gun On My Head, I Won't Say How I Will Deal With Security by Owologbo(m): 5:26am On Oct 25, 2022
Afamed:

Maybe you think say Obi na your fellow agbero that will be displaying how he will use bottle design your face.
Na foolish person go tell thief his plan to catch am.
Re: Peter Obi: Even With Gun On My Head, I Won't Say How I Will Deal With Security by AerialMapper: 5:29am On Oct 25, 2022
Please don’t reveal your plans! The sponsors and grand patrons are still in the corridors of power.

If you win the election, go after them! We know them. One midget ruling in the NC, one cow minder sitting on the Rock, one frowning guy picked as a vice…

You will be Commander in Chief of the armed forces and you will use your position to do the necessary
Re: Peter Obi: Even With Gun On My Head, I Won't Say How I Will Deal With Security by Owologbo(m): 5:33am On Oct 25, 2022
Chnbanc:
at least he is better than Tinubu.

Ignore the afamed agbero. Na their way.
you need to see how they behave in the park.
Na only agbero go tell you how him go take beat you.
Re: Peter Obi: Even With Gun On My Head, I Won't Say How I Will Deal With Security by HIPROFILE(m): 5:34am On Oct 25, 2022
Afamed:

To be candid, You know nothing bro.

Security measures in some cases is not something you just come out open mouth waaaa and start divulging your intended approach to the general public cos everyone is a suspect as far as insecurity is concerned.

It was only in APC government I witnessed Navy and Military offensives towards the terrorists being announced on national television before attacking target.

We don't need that anymore. We just need a resiliently resolved competent president not some old hags and vegetables who manages to speak incoherently at any given opportunity.

Vote Peter Obi
Vote Better Naija
Re: Peter Obi: Even With Gun On My Head, I Won't Say How I Will Deal With Security by Anndrew(m): 5:56am On Oct 25, 2022
Afamed:
A Bot account
Re: Peter Obi: Even With Gun On My Head, I Won't Say How I Will Deal With Security by emmanuelbrown26: 6:22am On Oct 25, 2022
TrumpDonald2:

Guy you wicked. Where you get that picture from and why you highlight the hands grin grin grin

You wan give urchins depression? grin

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: Even With Gun On My Head, I Won't Say How I Will Deal With Security by Teymanhenry(f): 6:33am On Oct 25, 2022
It's like revealing a matchday squad, starting eleven and team tactics months before a match... It's reasonable for him to hide his supposed tactics in dealing with security. One thing I know is, if an Igbo man becomes president, the Fulani mayhem would reduce drastically
Re: Peter Obi: Even With Gun On My Head, I Won't Say How I Will Deal With Security by Alpharey: 6:43am On Oct 25, 2022
Bigleaf1006:

Somebody has said he will increase defense spending and modernise the armed forces to meet 21st century military standards to be more effective.......somebody also said he will employee more people into the armed forces and he already has a plan to sustain them......somebody also said he will establish an elite anti territory unit that will be effective in dealing with this menace.

I am not saying all these would work or make me vote that person but Pls tell me why peter obi can't be a bit more specific......this technic of saying so much yet saying nothing doesn't sit well with many people like me

Since you already know the answer, relax and wait. grin grin
Re: Peter Obi: Even With Gun On My Head, I Won't Say How I Will Deal With Security by zomby(m): 6:46am On Oct 25, 2022
Owologbo:

Maybe you think say Obi na your fellow agbero that will be displaying how he will use bottle design your face.
Na foolish person go tell thief his plan to catch am.

If you’re intelligent you will understand that Peter Obi is currently going through a job interview, therefore, he should present his plans to the voters if he has one.

Can you imagine an entity refusing to present his plan or an swear to a question during a job interview? Would you give the job to this entity?

Peter Obi needs to wake up and understand that he is not only campaigning to the people of Anambra, where everyone is gullible and delusional… the man is contesting for the presidential position. For this reason all Nigerians need to know if he has what it takes to lead their nation.
Re: Peter Obi: Even With Gun On My Head, I Won't Say How I Will Deal With Security by Backpedal: 6:49am On Oct 25, 2022
Afamed:
And you think that frail idiot that pisses on himself have an idea of governance?

A foolish man who took a plea deal for drug dealing and an agbero enabler

Someone who cannot coherently pass a message without his spin doctors trying to interpret and make sense out of it to Nigerians?

Forget it
Tinubu will be humiliated on election day

But let him spend his money first cheesy cheesy grin

The ela wey he chop for Kano was just the beginning
Re: Peter Obi: Even With Gun On My Head, I Won't Say How I Will Deal With Security by danhans(m): 7:00am On Oct 25, 2022
That is how it should be,security is security not for the enemies to know and change tactics
Re: Peter Obi: Even With Gun On My Head, I Won't Say How I Will Deal With Security by 8stargeneral: 7:12am On Oct 25, 2022
ElSudani:
He doesn't have any plan. No manifesto, no plan, no problem.
And u that has manifesto bring ur ideas let see....werey
Re: Peter Obi: Even With Gun On My Head, I Won't Say How I Will Deal With Security by 8stargeneral: 7:13am On Oct 25, 2022
Nice one our incoming president
Re: Peter Obi: Even With Gun On My Head, I Won't Say How I Will Deal With Security by OkoRemi2023(m): 7:14am On Oct 25, 2022
Slynation:
They are many, don't be surprised that Heliues is now that Ihordspy cheesy and one certain Jack is now TenubuAdvocate...

Tenubu Urchins can go to any length just to deceive themselves...!!

I'm ok with any southern president idiot but abusing and insulting Tinubu won't elect Peter obi, isn't that too simple for you m0rons to decode.
Re: Peter Obi: Even With Gun On My Head, I Won't Say How I Will Deal With Security by OkoRemi2023(m): 7:16am On Oct 25, 2022
emmanuelbrown26:

I suspected that too. Like somebody like @tribalmall and that @OkoRemi2023, loan sharks still dey look for them

you think I'm like you fools that support politician blindly, I'm a product of Tinubu education Reformation and I saw what he did in Lagos for good 8yrs, PO should state his own while you people should stop using attack on Tinubu to campaign for him, you will only give PO out

you babies looking mummies won't understand this
Re: Peter Obi: Even With Gun On My Head, I Won't Say How I Will Deal With Security by emmanuelbrown26: 7:18am On Oct 25, 2022
OkoRemi2023:

you think I'm like you fools that support politician blindly, I'm a product of Tinubu education Reformation and I saw what he did in Lagos for good 8yrs, PO should state his own while you people should stop using attack on Tinubu to campaign for him, you will only give PO out

you babies look mummies won't understand this
Hope u hv paid back d loan u took from sokoloan? U guys sounds as if Lagos was created in 1990? Well I don't blame indomie generation at all
Re: Peter Obi: Even With Gun On My Head, I Won't Say How I Will Deal With Security by OkoRemi2023(m): 7:18am On Oct 25, 2022
Slynation:
But Tinubu's Urchins thought Lagos votes alone will carry their grand patron to Aso rock...

while you zombiedient imbeciles believes abusing Tinubu and the entire Yoruba nation will elect peter Obi

you this vagina slicer tribe no just one get sense for once
Re: Peter Obi: Even With Gun On My Head, I Won't Say How I Will Deal With Security by OkoRemi2023(m): 7:21am On Oct 25, 2022
emmanuelbrown26:

to tell how coward agbadorians are, most agbadorians just registeted few months ago while Obi supporters hv being regular on nairalsnd for years bcs we are proud of our candidate. if u are proud of ur candidate mak una use una main account and comment. No bi most of una loan sharks dey disturb online?

you need to stop identifying me with your dad that take loans from any idiots, I've never even attempt loan from individual before not to talk of loan app

the frustration you inherited from your lineage will one day carry you to where you no won go, just watch it
Re: Peter Obi: Even With Gun On My Head, I Won't Say How I Will Deal With Security by OkoRemi2023(m): 7:22am On Oct 25, 2022
emmanuelbrown26:

If Obi like mak en win, my own and my happiness is that Nobody is begging any Yoruba for vote. Deal with it, meanwhile u dun change baba pampers, baba kick and start. Se dis pic resemble sacrifice for d gods

this jargons you wrote here won't elect obi the earlier you imbeciles from failed rising sun know that, the better for your Biafra cry

clowns
Re: Peter Obi: Even With Gun On My Head, I Won't Say How I Will Deal With Security by OkoRemi2023(m): 7:30am On Oct 25, 2022
emmanuelbrown26:

Hope u hv paid back d loan u took from sokoloan? U guys sounds as if Lagos was created in 1990? Well I don't blame indomie generation at all

if your dad borrow money from somoloan or whatever you called them, how is it my business

you know their names I dont and don't need to, so ask your dad the foolish question you're asking yourself above, you inherited his foolishness of borrowing recklessly
Re: Peter Obi: Even With Gun On My Head, I Won't Say How I Will Deal With Security by emmanuelbrown26: 7:35am On Oct 25, 2022
OkoRemi2023:

you need to stop identifying me with your dad that take loans from any idiots, I've never even attempt loan from individual before not to talk of loan app

the frustration you inherited from your lineage will one day carry you to where you no won go, just watch it
Bros no vex na, shey u dun clean baba nyash today

Re: Peter Obi: Even With Gun On My Head, I Won't Say How I Will Deal With Security by emmanuelbrown26: 7:36am On Oct 25, 2022
OkoRemi2023:

Baba dun wake up? I wan check something. Dis one resemble sacrifice for d gods. Some gods fit reject dis kin sacrifice self

Re: Peter Obi: Even With Gun On My Head, I Won't Say How I Will Deal With Security by emmanuelbrown26: 7:38am On Oct 25, 2022
OkoRemi2023:

while you zombiedient imbeciles believes abusing Tinubu and the entire Yoruba nation will elect peter Obi

you this vagina slicer tribe no just one get sense for once
Obi is not begging any bargar for vote neither his supporters. So forget about dis Yoruba ting. Meanwhile go and change his pampers and clean his nyash, since its ur duty to do that for today

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

EndSARS: Keyamo Speaks On Delta Shooting,Says Victim Alive, SARS Not Responsible / Olanipekun Daughter's Wedding: Atiku, Ooni, Mimiko, Lai Mohammed Attend / EndSARS: Training Of New Police Unit Begins Next Week - IGP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.