Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,073 members, 7,821,690 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:54 PM

Peter Obi: Even With Gun On My Head, I Won't Say How I Will Deal With Security - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi: Even With Gun On My Head, I Won't Say How I Will Deal With Security (35487 Views)

With This Campaign Council, Does Peter Obi Even Stand A Chance In The North? / Soludo To Gunmen: We Will Deal With You The Way Criminals Are Dealt With / FCT Traffic Gridlock: Army General Pulls Gun On FRSC Operative (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi: Even With Gun On My Head, I Won't Say How I Will Deal With Security by DonBenny77(m): 12:02am On Oct 25, 2022
Exactly my thoughts when he held back info in the CNN interview.
Only a fool will go public on that and give urchins like el rufai and reno stuff to masturbate on
Re: Peter Obi: Even With Gun On My Head, I Won't Say How I Will Deal With Security by zeusdgrt(m): 12:04am On Oct 25, 2022
goodmike7:

So a dunce cant win election?
Just accept u goofed and use shame quiet grin cz this ur response weak like dodo grin
Re: Peter Obi: Even With Gun On My Head, I Won't Say How I Will Deal With Security by truthfinder319: 12:06am On Oct 25, 2022
Jester. The saviour of children of hate
Re: Peter Obi: Even With Gun On My Head, I Won't Say How I Will Deal With Security by Nnefada: 12:08am On Oct 25, 2022
Security issues are not what you throw out in the public anyhow.
Re: Peter Obi: Even With Gun On My Head, I Won't Say How I Will Deal With Security by ufuosman(m): 12:15am On Oct 25, 2022
grin grin grin
Re: Peter Obi: Even With Gun On My Head, I Won't Say How I Will Deal With Security by dazzlingd(m): 12:15am On Oct 25, 2022
But I agree with him.
Why should you reveal how u will deal your enemies to your enemies
Re: Peter Obi: Even With Gun On My Head, I Won't Say How I Will Deal With Security by E960(m): 12:22am On Oct 25, 2022
Ok
Re: Peter Obi: Even With Gun On My Head, I Won't Say How I Will Deal With Security by fcbelle72(f): 12:25am On Oct 25, 2022
Re: Peter Obi: Even With Gun On My Head, I Won't Say How I Will Deal With Security by Ijaya123: 12:30am On Oct 25, 2022
Eriokanmi:
I know obi will be mean on terrorists and their sponsors. We need a leader like him

Just like he did with James Nwafor that was killing innocent people all over Anambra when he was governor.

It’s obvious Obi supporters are just bunch of zombies
Re: Peter Obi: Even With Gun On My Head, I Won't Say How I Will Deal With Security by ZombieBurster: 12:36am On Oct 25, 2022
Ijaya123:

Just like he did with James Nwafor that was killing innocent people all over Anambra when he was governor.

It’s obvious Obi supporters are just bunch of zombies
grin grin

What do we have here?

A

Zombie making accusations cheesy
Re: Peter Obi: Even With Gun On My Head, I Won't Say How I Will Deal With Security by Dodger8(m): 12:49am On Oct 25, 2022
Afamed:
The Pandora fraud has no idea about governance .Just jumping from 1 media house to another
Pele o...at least hes not afraid to go to media houses. Your candidate that avoids them like the plague nko? What does he have to say? Abi he will send his deputy ( a well known terrorist sympathiser) to speak on his plans?
Re: Peter Obi: Even With Gun On My Head, I Won't Say How I Will Deal With Security by Paulianfa(m): 12:52am On Oct 25, 2022
I think Mr Obi is right grin grin it's always bad revealing ur tactics on social media...
So the criminals don't used social media?
Re: Peter Obi: Even With Gun On My Head, I Won't Say How I Will Deal With Security by lovinagbad: 1:26am On Oct 25, 2022
Eriokanmi:
I know obi will be mean on terrorists and their sponsors. We need a leader like him
Let him start from his home town Anambra
Re: Peter Obi: Even With Gun On My Head, I Won't Say How I Will Deal With Security by Allisgud: 1:35am On Oct 25, 2022
I want to know if that small goat Reno and adeyanju brain still remain 10% on this one
Re: Peter Obi: Even With Gun On My Head, I Won't Say How I Will Deal With Security by 43Ronin: 1:39am On Oct 25, 2022
Afamed:
The Pandora fraud has no idea about governance .Just jumping from 1 media house to another
Hey

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: Even With Gun On My Head, I Won't Say How I Will Deal With Security by pquaver(m): 1:50am On Oct 25, 2022
tungamaje:

You want him to reveal it so that terrorists and their sponsors would re-strategize. It won't work. Obi we are solidly behind you

So is he going yo sambisa himself to carry it out? Is it not still instructions he will pass to military? So if the so called sponsor are there, won't they still get to know about it? Abeg this one no enter abeg..
Re: Peter Obi: Even With Gun On My Head, I Won't Say How I Will Deal With Security by MASTERMIND04(m): 2:31am On Oct 25, 2022
emmanuelbrown26:

Baba dey call u to change his pampers and clean his nyash, abeg go before baba go mess himself up
Lol

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: Even With Gun On My Head, I Won't Say How I Will Deal With Security by FireUpNow(m): 2:45am On Oct 25, 2022
Afamed:
Did your alpha bete agbero saint not granting various interviews up and down?
Re: Peter Obi: Even With Gun On My Head, I Won't Say How I Will Deal With Security by iSense247: 3:03am On Oct 25, 2022
Afamed:
MuhamMad the Islam'ic Terrorist, No spirit-filled Christian will vote kleptomaniac-terrorist ticket at this time in Nigeria when there's a good and balanced alternative in Peter Obi. We Southwest say no to muslim-terrorist ticket. You can't Islamise us again.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: Even With Gun On My Head, I Won't Say How I Will Deal With Security by iSense247: 3:07am On Oct 25, 2022
Afamed:

This one sef no get Tv for him house. Dr Abati and Rufai could not hold their laugh today on Arise Tv

Obi is good for Agulu council chairman

Re: Peter Obi: Even With Gun On My Head, I Won't Say How I Will Deal With Security by WowSweetGuy(m): 3:21am On Oct 25, 2022
Nice one. Don't let em know
Re: Peter Obi: Even With Gun On My Head, I Won't Say How I Will Deal With Security by AFONJAPIG(m): 3:24am On Oct 25, 2022
Intelligent man... classified informations are not to be shared online... Imagine shettima known boko haram operative handling our security while a know drug lord and criminal feasting our economy... Shettima is after Islamising Nigeria while bola is after siphoning our economy.. both are after Mission

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: Even With Gun On My Head, I Won't Say How I Will Deal With Security by zomby(m): 3:32am On Oct 25, 2022
Afamed:

I’m not surprised at all; the intelligent Nigerians know that peter Obi doesn’t have what it takes.
You can’t give what you do not have…Leading a country is not the same as governing Anambra. Peter Obi’s and his supporters’ strategy is to fake it till he makes it, but Nigerians are too damnn smart to fall for such a weak Igbo made trick.

Tinubu no be your mate at all levels.. peter knows it, his supporters know it too. So, why are we still wasting time starting new topics on peter Obi? What do care about what he thinks or what his delusional supporters say.
Honestly, it’s time for all to move forward, and let the real show (Tinubu vs Atiku) begins.
Re: Peter Obi: Even With Gun On My Head, I Won't Say How I Will Deal With Security by franudi: 3:53am On Oct 25, 2022
He restored peace in Anambra when he was governor and it was decisive.
Re: Peter Obi: Even With Gun On My Head, I Won't Say How I Will Deal With Security by Babastrong(m): 3:55am On Oct 25, 2022
When you already knew it not your time to rule nigeria.
Re: Peter Obi: Even With Gun On My Head, I Won't Say How I Will Deal With Security by fydence: 3:57am On Oct 25, 2022
Afamed:

Re: Peter Obi: Even With Gun On My Head, I Won't Say How I Will Deal With Security by fydence: 4:01am On Oct 25, 2022
zomby:

I’m not surprised at all; the intelligent Nigerians know that peter Obi doesn’t have what it takes.
You can’t give what you do not have…Leading a country is not the same as governing Anambra. Peter Obi’s and his supporters’ strategy is to fake it till he makes it, but Nigerians are too damnn smart to fall for such a weak Igbo made trick.

Tinubu no be your mate at all levels.. peter knows it, his supporters know it too. So, why are we still wasting time starting new topic on peter Obi?
Honestly, it’s time for all to move forward, and let the real show (Tinubu vs Atiku) begins.
There's truly no way to defend APC without sounding hopelessly retarded, I mean look at Keyamo....So Yes!...The King of Lawless Agberos with his able Boko Haram Alumni Vice by his side, will fix Security in Nigeria
Re: Peter Obi: Even With Gun On My Head, I Won't Say How I Will Deal With Security by Alpharey: 4:05am On Oct 25, 2022
Sleekfingers:

Will the arm forces obey his order? Go and ask Jonathan when he was the president, he was totally handicapped by those northern cabals in the arm forces.

So are you okay with that development. Things got to change for this country to be redeemed.
Re: Peter Obi: Even With Gun On My Head, I Won't Say How I Will Deal With Security by dapadawee: 4:11am On Oct 25, 2022
Eriokanmi:
Mad comment.
Vote incompetent
Obi KO obi ni.
Re: Peter Obi: Even With Gun On My Head, I Won't Say How I Will Deal With Security by Lush100(m): 4:19am On Oct 25, 2022
MasterJayJay:
APC government led by Buhari has freed thousands of bokoharam members and you want Peter Obi to make his security plan public?

Are you okay?

Haha what a comment.
It must be below the belt for some terrorists.
How u expect someone to reveal his tactic of war before actually carrying it out is beyond foolishness.
PO is right on this
Re: Peter Obi: Even With Gun On My Head, I Won't Say How I Will Deal With Security by Khaleefa1804: 4:42am On Oct 25, 2022
Afamed:
Lols a man in opposition shaking the political sphere in Nigeria. Accused govt of stealing and corruption and called them failures. Am still wondering if govt have something in his files they haven't opened it yet or arrested him. Well it seems some of u as b*stard cowards who can't simply raise a petition and disgrace him so he doesn't have guts to campaign as a clean man. Keep barking
Re: Peter Obi: Even With Gun On My Head, I Won't Say How I Will Deal With Security by ossrojustice(m): 4:43am On Oct 25, 2022
Know right thinking person reveal his or her security plans else terrorist will use that against them, be wise
Afamed:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Audio Of Him Planning To Rig 2023 election / Lagosians React To Jonathan's Campaign In Lagos On Twitter / Security Council Gives Condition For Elections To Hold In N/East

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.