Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,925 members, 7,821,242 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:15 AM

Peter Obi: Even With Gun On My Head, I Won't Say How I Will Deal With Security - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi: Even With Gun On My Head, I Won't Say How I Will Deal With Security (35481 Views)

With This Campaign Council, Does Peter Obi Even Stand A Chance In The North? / Soludo To Gunmen: We Will Deal With You The Way Criminals Are Dealt With / FCT Traffic Gridlock: Army General Pulls Gun On FRSC Operative (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi: Even With Gun On My Head, I Won't Say How I Will Deal With Security by emmanuelbrown26: 7:39am On Oct 25, 2022
OkoRemi2023:

if your dad borrow money from somoloan or whatever you called them, how is it my business

you know their names I dont and don't need to, so ask your dad the foolish question you're asking yourself above, you inherited his foolishness of borrowing recklessly

Re: Peter Obi: Even With Gun On My Head, I Won't Say How I Will Deal With Security by emmanuelbrown26: 7:41am On Oct 25, 2022
OkoRemi2023:

I'm ok with any southern president idiot but abusing and insulting Tinubu won't elect Peter obi, isn't that too simple for you m0rons to decode.
As en dey pain urchins, na so en dey sweet us for belle

Re: Peter Obi: Even With Gun On My Head, I Won't Say How I Will Deal With Security by Johel(m): 7:56am On Oct 25, 2022
Afamed:
The Pandora fraud has no idea about governance .Just jumping from 1 media house to another

slowpoke...Go tell the world about your plans and watch yourself turn your Destiny to a failed one...woe to you and all the fools whom liked/like your senseless falsified comment.
Re: Peter Obi: Even With Gun On My Head, I Won't Say How I Will Deal With Security by Cmanforall: 8:24am On Oct 25, 2022
richidinho:
I Agree with you 100%
They want him to say it, and they will plan on how to counter it.
Some plans are left out of campaign period.
Re: Peter Obi: Even With Gun On My Head, I Won't Say How I Will Deal With Security by Slynation(m): 8:25am On Oct 25, 2022
OkoRemi2023:

while you zombiedient imbeciles believes abusing Tinubu and the entire Yoruba nation will elect peter Obi

you this vagina slicer tribe no just one get sense for once
There are over 250 tribes in Nigeria, but Tinubu Urchins believes whomever is against Tinubu is automatically from the good people of South East...
Re: Peter Obi: Even With Gun On My Head, I Won't Say How I Will Deal With Security by Didi2d(m): 8:26am On Oct 25, 2022
Afamed:

This one sef no get Tv for him house. Dr Abati and Rufai could not hold their laugh today on Arise Tv

Obi is good for Agulu council chairman

The man flop abi? Tell me something
Re: Peter Obi: Even With Gun On My Head, I Won't Say How I Will Deal With Security by EhisChelsea1(m): 8:28am On Oct 25, 2022
Coolguy34:
Nice one Mr. President never tell people your plan.
I read that in Think and Grow Rich

2023 obi/datti

I do data entry-related jobs and I'm good at it hire me and I'll give you a perfect job

Assuming I want to hire you now, or I recommend you to a company and you are asked, why you think you should be hired or how you intend to do the job, your response will be, “just hire me first. I will do it. Don’t bother about how. Just trust me. I will do it?”
Re: Peter Obi: Even With Gun On My Head, I Won't Say How I Will Deal With Security by Sleekfingers: 8:34am On Oct 25, 2022
Alpharey:

So are you okay with that development. Things got to change for this country to be redeemed.

Where in my statement, did I say that? I said, the obvious, about the cabals in the armed forces....which is controlled by the north.
Do you remember, what they said, during Jonathan's tenure, when boko haram attack was at its peak?
Re: Peter Obi: Even With Gun On My Head, I Won't Say How I Will Deal With Security by Didi2d(m): 8:36am On Oct 25, 2022
asanausana91:
Hahahaaaa! This man is more foolish than I thought. Did he think security is just about one person?
Nigerians want to employ you and the same Nigerians are asking you how are you going to achieve your goals and you are telling us you cannot reveal how you will achieve your goal?
Imagine you are the owner of a company and you want to employ a chief security officer to your company, during the interview you asked him how is he going to protect the company and his reply is " I can't tell you". Will you employ him?
So this man know how to deal with insecurity but he cannot reveal it even when Nigerians are being killed on a daily basis?
I said it, Peter Obi is only contesting to achieve Biafra agenda,he has nothing to offer.
Ask him how is he going to tackle the issue of education he will tell you go to Anambara and see.
Ask him how is he going to solve the problem of light, he will tell you go to Anambara and see.
Ask him how is he going to solve the issue of flood,he will tell you go to Anambara and see.
Ask him how is he going to change Nigeria from consumption to production, he will tell you go to Anambara and see.
Ask him how is he going to provide food sufficiency, he will tell you go to Anambara and see.
For christ sake, is this man really serious?

God bless you, I said this same thing on a Whatshapp group and the obizient people attacked me like I stole something from them.

Personally I don't see obi as a better candidate, the guy doesn't sound smart at all. If obi eventually wins he will first enjoy his first few years as Nigerian president and before his tenure ends he will make sure he works for the actualization of Biafra
Re: Peter Obi: Even With Gun On My Head, I Won't Say How I Will Deal With Security by Nobody: 8:43am On Oct 25, 2022
P.O would go down as the greatest spinner Nigerian history has ever seen
Re: Peter Obi: Even With Gun On My Head, I Won't Say How I Will Deal With Security by saysugar(m): 8:50am On Oct 25, 2022
Anigreat:

shocked

Billions of your dead thief joined together cannot match the intelligent level of PO.

The foolishness of PO is the highest level of idiotic thíefnubú intelligence.
i like obi to President better me than selfish Atiku but obi is not near winning at all, party with 1senator and 2rep, if I vote obi that means am giving atiku chance of winning straight
Re: Peter Obi: Even With Gun On My Head, I Won't Say How I Will Deal With Security by Thazard(m): 9:09am On Oct 25, 2022
SmartPolician:
The biggest challenge we have in dealing with security issue is that there are lots of fifth columnists. Every classified information gets to the terrorists before the plans are executed.

Even Former Chief of Defence Staff Air Chief Marshal Alex Badeh admitted this and was killed like a chicken later. Peter Obi is right - share the details of your security strategy and see fifth columnists undermine it.
Seconded!
Re: Peter Obi: Even With Gun On My Head, I Won't Say How I Will Deal With Security by Awise09(m): 9:11am On Oct 25, 2022
What an intelligent man! Naija better wake up from this sleep before its two late and vote this man, this is a sign God has answered our prayers as a nation to put thing in order.
Re: Peter Obi: Even With Gun On My Head, I Won't Say How I Will Deal With Security by oluade11: 9:15am On Oct 25, 2022
There is no way you will give a step by step analysis of how you will deal with security and it will work.

It won't work again.

Master strategist and great commander in chiefs keep what they will do close to their heart and only reveal it at the right time.
Re: Peter Obi: Even With Gun On My Head, I Won't Say How I Will Deal With Security by FullBlastLight: 9:26am On Oct 25, 2022
Tinubuadvocate:
Dude have no idea shame.

Only thoughtless folks will think Obi is wrong here!

Ever too daft 2 recognise d truth!

Mumu!cool

Re: Peter Obi: Even With Gun On My Head, I Won't Say How I Will Deal With Security by sassiemyk: 9:32am On Oct 25, 2022
Omoooo. This man is wayyyyy too intelligent, smart, fantastic idealist. For crying out loud this is a born leader.
Re: Peter Obi: Even With Gun On My Head, I Won't Say How I Will Deal With Security by Nobody: 9:33am On Oct 25, 2022
Obi will not even tell the soldiers what to do to stop security issues, he will do everything by himself. He forgot that as soon as he gives any command to security chiefs news will carry it reach his village sharp sharp! This man keep making Atiku and Tinubu look beter options
Re: Peter Obi: Even With Gun On My Head, I Won't Say How I Will Deal With Security by Coolguy34(m): 10:01am On Oct 25, 2022
EhisChelsea1:

Assuming I want to hire you now, or I recommend you to a company, and you are asked, why you think you should be hired or how you intend to do the job, your response will be, “just hire me first. I will do it. Don’t bother about how. Just trust me. I will do it?”
Assuming?
Let's stop assuming for now and be straight.
What if you and I are both going to write exams and the winner goes home with a million dollars, on the day of the exam I come to you and start asking you questions and seeking answers about the exam will you be open enough to reveal all your tactics and all you have read?

Bro this is a presidential competition between 3 candidates, you don't expect one candidate to be stupid enough to reveal all his secrets to his competitors.
Re: Peter Obi: Even With Gun On My Head, I Won't Say How I Will Deal With Security by ozimec(m): 10:24am On Oct 25, 2022
Afamed:
The Pandora fraud has no idea about governance .Just jumping from 1 media house to another

Why are you not ashamed talking rubbish everytime? Bring your candidate let's Nigerians choose who's free of corruption..
Re: Peter Obi: Even With Gun On My Head, I Won't Say How I Will Deal With Security by maasoap(m): 10:46am On Oct 25, 2022
Eriokanmi:
I know obi will be mean on terrorists and their sponsors. We need a leader like him

grin grin grin
No be dis same Dundee wey be governor of Anambra State wey security agents dey kill and drop im people for river?
Re: Peter Obi: Even With Gun On My Head, I Won't Say How I Will Deal With Security by maasoap(m): 10:49am On Oct 25, 2022
Chnbanc:
at least he is better than Tinubu.

Mr Pandora better than Jagaban? In what aspects?
Re: Peter Obi: Even With Gun On My Head, I Won't Say How I Will Deal With Security by Engr1(m): 10:50am On Oct 25, 2022
I love this Man with passion.
This Man Is God sent and God really filled him up with wisdom.
If only Nigeria will give this Man a chance to display God's wisdom in the land!!!
I stand with you sir.

Re: Peter Obi: Even With Gun On My Head, I Won't Say How I Will Deal With Security by Owologbo(m): 11:19am On Oct 25, 2022
zomby:

If you’re intelligent you will understand that Peter Obi is currently going through a job interview, therefore, he should present his plans to the voters if he has one.

Can you imagine an entity refusing to present his plan or an swear to a question during a job interview? Would you give the job to this entity?

Peter Obi needs to wake up and understand that he is not only campaigning to the people of Anambra, where everyone is gullible and delusional… the man is contesting for the presidential position. For this reason all Nigerians need to know if he has what it takes to lead their nation.

Mr. intelligent, when USA says they will deal with so so country, have you heard them telling you how they are going to deal with them.
They only give you details after accomplishing their mission.
Re: Peter Obi: Even With Gun On My Head, I Won't Say How I Will Deal With Security by zomby(m): 11:40am On Oct 25, 2022
asanausana91:
Hahahaaaa! This man is more foolish than I thought. Did he think security is just about one person?
Nigerians want to employ you and the same Nigerians are asking you how are you going to achieve your goals and you are telling us you cannot reveal how you will achieve your goal?
Imagine you are the owner of a company and you want to employ a chief security officer to your company, during the interview you asked him how is he going to protect the company and his reply is " I can't tell you". Will you employ him?
So this man know how to deal with insecurity but he cannot reveal it even when Nigerians are being killed on a daily basis?
I said it, Peter Obi is only contesting to achieve Biafra agenda,he has nothing to offer.
Ask him how is he going to tackle the issue of education he will tell you go to Anambara and see.
Ask him how is he going to solve the problem of light, he will tell you go to Anambara and see.
Ask him how is he going to solve the issue of flood,he will tell you go to Anambara and see.
Ask him how is he going to change Nigeria from consumption to production, he will tell you go to Anambara and see.
Ask him how is he going to provide food sufficiency, he will tell you go to Anambara and see.
For christ sake, is this man really serious?

He can’t answer because the foool is clueless; you can’t give what you do not have..
He should simply go back to Anambra and feed that rubbish to the gullible igbos.
Re: Peter Obi: Even With Gun On My Head, I Won't Say How I Will Deal With Security by Realdon1(m): 11:42am On Oct 25, 2022
Afamed:

Yeye guy. You think our incoming President Obi is like your useless Buhari and Agbado master.
Obi is the master planner.
Re: Peter Obi: Even With Gun On My Head, I Won't Say How I Will Deal With Security by OkoRemi2023(m): 11:57am On Oct 25, 2022
Slynation:
There are over 250 tribes in Nigeria, but Tinubu Urchins believes whomever is against Tinubu is automatically from the good people of South East...

so which of the ethnic tribe are you from? none of the ethnic tribe could have been dumb than the ugm, vagina slicer tribe

Mumu Ewu
Re: Peter Obi: Even With Gun On My Head, I Won't Say How I Will Deal With Security by Lama70(m): 11:57am On Oct 25, 2022
That's correct.
Re: Peter Obi: Even With Gun On My Head, I Won't Say How I Will Deal With Security by Slynation(m): 12:12pm On Oct 25, 2022
OkoRemi2023:

so which of the ethnic tribe are you from? none of the ethnic tribe could have been dumb than the ugm, vagina slicer tribe

Mumu Ewu
Observed clearly, you will noticed I didn't insult you in any way even when it calls for it..But when the same insults are channelled to your grand patron, you begin to cry like a little child and be claiming victim...!!

Have a nice day...
Re: Peter Obi: Even With Gun On My Head, I Won't Say How I Will Deal With Security by Mariory(m): 12:14pm On Oct 25, 2022
lol.
Re: Peter Obi: Even With Gun On My Head, I Won't Say How I Will Deal With Security by jutan: 12:26pm On Oct 25, 2022
If you are wise, you should know issues of security isn't made public. I am not surprised that most Tinubu supporters are agberos, so they can think well.
Afamed:

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Police In Lagos Take Action Against A Gang That Lures Young Men And Rape Them / Nnamdi Kanu Calls For Calm In The South-East (Video, Photo) / Magnus Abe's Campaign Office Destroyed (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.