Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,157 members, 7,821,934 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:07 PM

Peter Obi: Even With Gun On My Head, I Won't Say How I Will Deal With Security - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi: Even With Gun On My Head, I Won't Say How I Will Deal With Security (35492 Views)

With This Campaign Council, Does Peter Obi Even Stand A Chance In The North? / Soludo To Gunmen: We Will Deal With You The Way Criminals Are Dealt With / FCT Traffic Gridlock: Army General Pulls Gun On FRSC Operative (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi: Even With Gun On My Head, I Won't Say How I Will Deal With Security by zomby(m): 12:29pm On Oct 25, 2022
OkoRemi2023:

while you zombiedient imbeciles believes abusing Tinubu and the entire Yoruba nation will elect peter Obi

you this vagina slicer tribe no just one get sense for once

They constantly abuse Tinubu and the entire Yoruba nation, but completely forgot that the minority Igbo votes will not be enough to even select a new green eagles coach. This group of people are not only seriously retardedd, but also severely confused. I now see why the northerners never give them a chance under any circumstances.
I call them Obituaries; 99% of them are simply brain dead. It is what it is…

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: Even With Gun On My Head, I Won't Say How I Will Deal With Security by jamace(m): 1:16pm On Oct 25, 2022
zomby:

They constantly abuse Tinubu and the entire Yoruba nation, but completely forgot that the minority Igbo votes will not be enough to even select a new green eagles coach. This group of people are not only seriously retardedd, but also severely confused. I now see why the northerners never give them a chance under any circumstances.
Let me enlighten you that Tinubu is holding the SHELL of APC, no meat inside APC ,after President Buhari. Even Yoruba elders and Afenifere have abandoned Tinubu because of his age, sickness, crookedness and the audacity of Tinubu to pick a muslim VP.

Peter Obi is the choice of well meaning Yorubas and Nigerians at large.

Re: Peter Obi: Even With Gun On My Head, I Won't Say How I Will Deal With Security by lawallawal86(m): 1:25pm On Oct 25, 2022
Sence is cheap please try buy one
SmartPolician:
The biggest challenge we have in dealing with security issue is that there are lots of fifth columnists. Every classified information gets to the terrorists before the plans are executed.

Even Former Chief of Defence Staff Air Chief Marshal Alex Badeh admitted this and was killed like a chicken later. Peter Obi is right - share the details of your security strategy and see fifth columnists undermine it.
Re: Peter Obi: Even With Gun On My Head, I Won't Say How I Will Deal With Security by lawallawal86(m): 1:27pm On Oct 25, 2022
Please speak for your ipig not Yoruba people
jamace:
Let me enlighten you that Tinubu is holding the SHELL of APC, no meat inside APC ,after President Buhari. Even Yoruba elders and Afenifere have abandoned Tinubu because of his age, sickness, crookedness and the audacity of Tinubu to pick a muslim VP.

Peter Obi is the choice of well meaning Yorubas and Nigerians at large.
Re: Peter Obi: Even With Gun On My Head, I Won't Say How I Will Deal With Security by jamace(m): 1:48pm On Oct 25, 2022
lawallawal86:
Please speak for your ipig not Yoruba people
Yoruba Elders, Tinubu supporters protest over Muslim-Muslim ticket

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/08/yoruba-elders-tinubu-supporters-protest-over-muslim-muslim-ticket/

Vote Wisely
Re: Peter Obi: Even With Gun On My Head, I Won't Say How I Will Deal With Security by Gandrova: 2:45pm On Oct 25, 2022
Am not surprised from a third class graduate, zero upstairs grin
Re: Peter Obi: Even With Gun On My Head, I Won't Say How I Will Deal With Security by MICHEALADEX(m): 3:15pm On Oct 25, 2022
Lol...same man without policy...obi is a bumbo

Re: Peter Obi: Even With Gun On My Head, I Won't Say How I Will Deal With Security by Stanfeelings: 5:01pm On Oct 25, 2022
SO TRUE CZ IF U REVEAL THE PLANS, U HAVE PLANNED TO FAIL. DONT TELL THEM HOW U WANNA DEAL WITH SECURITY ISSUES AS THEY WILL COPY AND MESS IT UP....CRIMINAL ELEMENTS AND THEIR SPONSORS WILL ALSO DEVICE MEANS TO THWART THE EFFORTS
Re: Peter Obi: Even With Gun On My Head, I Won't Say How I Will Deal With Security by Sanctecosma(m): 5:40pm On Oct 25, 2022
Obi, the man with vision!
Re: Peter Obi: Even With Gun On My Head, I Won't Say How I Will Deal With Security by Princesslee: 6:49pm On Oct 25, 2022
Thieftnubu sir
Chnbanc:
at least he is better than Tinubu.
Re: Peter Obi: Even With Gun On My Head, I Won't Say How I Will Deal With Security by Augustenite(m): 7:49pm On Oct 25, 2022
Eriokanmi:
I know obi will be mean on terrorists and their sponsors. We need a leader like him

Ethnicity has blinded your eyes. Pandora na complete olodo.

Always running away when he has nothing upstairs to share.
Re: Peter Obi: Even With Gun On My Head, I Won't Say How I Will Deal With Security by Eriokanmi: 8:01pm On Oct 25, 2022
Augustenite:

Ethnicity has blinded your eyes. Pandora na complete olodo.

Always running away when he has nothing upstairs to share.
Ethnicity bawo? Is obi a yorubaman? This one is among those ignorant Nigerians thinking everyone supporting obi is ibo grin
Re: Peter Obi: Even With Gun On My Head, I Won't Say How I Will Deal With Security by OmarBashir: 9:55pm On Oct 25, 2022
Booda Obi...oloribu niyin se...una wan just use our setback take get popularity.
Re: Peter Obi: Even With Gun On My Head, I Won't Say How I Will Deal With Security by Afamed: 6:57am On Oct 26, 2022
Realdon1:

Yeye guy. You think our incoming President Obi is like your useless Buhari and Agbado master.
Obi is the master planner.

Incoming Agulu town hall presidential
Re: Peter Obi: Even With Gun On My Head, I Won't Say How I Will Deal With Security by OkoRemi2023(m): 11:03am On Oct 26, 2022
zomby:

Igbo are extremist in all engagement, be it business, religion and politics

let Nigerians give them power at their own peril
Re: Peter Obi: Even With Gun On My Head, I Won't Say How I Will Deal With Security by Ikpaitid: 11:11am On Oct 26, 2022
So Peter Obi of IPOB wants to be the president of the zoo?
HMMMM,WONDERS SHALL NEVER END.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Tinubu Hosts Sanwo-Olu, Ambode, GAC Members In Lagos / Photo Of Governors Fayose & Obaseki Laughing Hard Today In Edo / Onitsha, Obosi Catholic Churches, Women Groups Shower Econmiums On Maduka

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.