Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,616 members, 7,813,024 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:42 AM

You Need To See This ASAP........ - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / You Need To See This ASAP........ (215 Views)

I Really Need This ASAP! / I Need Advice On This ASAP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

You Need To See This ASAP........ by musty2310: 3:37pm On Oct 24, 2022
Good day. I knew this wasn't d right section for my question but it's d busiest. Due to d high cost rate of kerosene fuel approx.(#1000) per liter, is it proper to add petrol to kerosene for cooking so as save some money. I assume it will be economical if I buy #500 kerosene and add it to #500 petrol which is much in quantity ie. (2.5 litres of petrol = #500 where as half liter of kerosene = #500 and total fuel quantity = 3 litres as against 1 litre of kerosene which is #1000) although the mixture will combust and evaporate faster than ordinary kerosene. in what ratio should it be done. I ve heared of kerosene and diesel but it's much slower in combustion than kerosene only. I know there are risks involved but if one can be careful enough, I want to know if it worth giving a shot. Experienced people, over to you. thank you.
Re: You Need To See This ASAP........ by Chnbanc: 3:56pm On Oct 24, 2022
U can give it a trial.
RIP in advance

(1) (Reply)

Insights On How To Make Someone Fall In Love With You / Sierra Loene / Turning 30 And Unmarried Felt Like I Underachieved Ft. Blessing | Ep. 105

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.