Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,910 members, 7,835,041 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:47 AM

I Really Need This ASAP! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Really Need This ASAP! (1192 Views)

6 Things That Sum Up What Guys Really Need In A Relationship But Never Ask For / I Need Advice On This ASAP / I'm A Young Female With A Good Job, Do I Really Have To Settle For Less? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Really Need This ASAP! by Nobody: 7:17pm On Dec 19, 2021
Abeg who get Nairaland ashawo telegram group link should send it to me @SIBF99 on telegram asap.
Thanks
grin grin grin
[/right][right]
Re: I Really Need This ASAP! by Nobody: 7:36pm On Dec 19, 2021
Of you have send it to me.
Or if you know someone that knows someone that knows the admin.....
Re: I Really Need This ASAP! by Wiseandtrue(f): 7:39pm On Dec 19, 2021
SIBF:
Abeg who get Nairaland ashawo telegram group link should send it to me @SIBF99 on telegram asap.
Thanks
grin grin grin
[/right][right]
I even think say na better thing, him won talk undecided

Na telegram of HIV/AIDS them go send you!

Joblessness dey worry you!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Really Need This ASAP! by Orgasmgiver123(m): 8:39pm On Dec 19, 2021
One of the reason why I kick people with my rain boot

Damn.. nasty.. I'm out of here
Re: I Really Need This ASAP! by MrNipplesLover(m): 8:54pm On Dec 21, 2021
SIBF:
Thanks
grin grin grin

Unfortunately, I forgot the password to this my handle mail.
Na username and password for my profile I still remember.

However, I have no link to any olosho Telegram group.

Maybe if you check out this platform, you could get help from them niggaz.
https://www.nairaland.com/4957496/olosho-beer-parlour-share-olosho/6095#4957496.195066

Abeg no mind those hypocrites up there ooh, na people wey dey claim innocent dey carry STDs up and down pass, and wetin dem dey do when it's dark is far worse.

So far one dey use him brain and dey observant and sensitive, this life is too short to deprive oneself of the pleasure the body deserves.

Stay blessed, bro.

1 Like

Re: I Really Need This ASAP! by Nobody: 12:38pm On Dec 23, 2021
MrNipplesLover:

Unfortunately, I forgot the password to this my handle mail.
Na username and password for my profile I still remember.

However, I have no link to any olosho Telegram group.

Maybe if you check out this platform, you could get help from them niggaz.
https://www.nairaland.com/4957496/olosho-beer-parlour-share-olosho/6095#4957496.195066

Abeg no mind those hypocrites up there ooh, na people wey dey claim innocent dey carry STDs up and down pass, and wetin dem dey do when it's dark is far worse.

So far one dey use him brain and dey observant and sensitive, this life is too short to deprive oneself of the pleasure the body deserves.

Stay blessed, bro.
No mind them jare big man.
Hypocrites everywhere grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: I Really Need This ASAP! by MrNipplesLover(m): 8:48pm On Dec 23, 2021
SIBF:

No mind them jare big man.
Hypocrites everywhere grin grin grin

grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Yellow Tale Of A Nigerian Housemaid … (18+) / Looking For A Lady Between 23 To 27 Years Ready For Marriage / What Will Be Your Reply If It Was You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.