Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,963 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:19 AM

Why Did Ladies Tag A Guy That Love His Mum A Mummy's Boy ? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Did Ladies Tag A Guy That Love His Mum A Mummy's Boy ? (985 Views)

Why Did Ladies Stopped Wearing This (pix). / The Sugar Mum (a story of love) / Can A Man Love His Woman Dearly And Still Cheat On Her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Did Ladies Tag A Guy That Love His Mum A Mummy's Boy ? by Aderomola0040(m): 11:18pm On Nov 27, 2022
This is something that bothered me sometimes and I need the input of fellow nairalands to please shed more light on.
Why do ladies like to tag a loving son to a mummy's boy. Are they in competition with there mother in-law?
Re: Why Did Ladies Tag A Guy That Love His Mum A Mummy's Boy ? by qtguru(m): 11:24pm On Nov 27, 2022
Aderomola0040:
This is something that bothered me sometimes and I need the input of fellow nairalands to please shed more light on.
Why do ladies like to tag a loving son to a mummy's boy. Are they in competition with there mother in-law?

Mummy's boy is someone who allows his mother run his life. Loving your mother is one thing, but not having a stand is another. Might as well be her daughter.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Did Ladies Tag A Guy That Love His Mum A Mummy's Boy ? by advanceDNA: 11:39pm On Nov 27, 2022
Aderomola0040:

Yes....they are in competition...check these these women well .they usually don't want the husband's family around..it's not only the mum ....na witchcraft.....
..when they love their mum too much and their mum comes around often....they don't call themselves mummy's girl ...they just say they are close to their mum like besties ...

6 Likes

Re: Why Did Ladies Tag A Guy That Love His Mum A Mummy's Boy ? by TheGiftedOne(m): 12:09am On Nov 28, 2022
Cos no matter how big he has grown he is just like every other men still a boy to the mum. You Gerrit?

1 Like

Re: Why Did Ladies Tag A Guy That Love His Mum A Mummy's Boy ? by Chloraseptic: 12:43am On Nov 28, 2022
Most girls pray for their future husband to be motherless forgetting they themselves will become a mother of another girl's future husband.

Stupid generation

6 Likes

Re: Why Did Ladies Tag A Guy That Love His Mum A Mummy's Boy ? by Greyworld: 1:17am On Nov 28, 2022
Chloraseptic:
Most girls pray for their future husband to be motherless forgetting they themselves will become a mother of another girl's future husband.

Stupid generation
Like I dont even understand how they reason. You see those girls that have problems with guys being attached to their moms would eventually be so attached to their own sons.

The ones I hate most are those trying to compare their importance with a guys mom... a wife is a wife and a mother is a mother. Two very important and dominant female figure in a man's life, they can't and shouldn't be compared at all cost.

I dont think any man would like to be in a position to pick one from both, especially if they are both great people.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Did Ladies Tag A Guy That Love His Mum A Mummy's Boy ? by Vinnie2000(m): 5:44am On Nov 28, 2022
OP

That's because Ladies are Possessive and Greedy and Wicked, particularly Nigerian Ladies.

They want the Boyfriend all to themselves Particularly if he is a Very Rich Guy.

They see Mothers as Intruders!

They also know Mothers will Checkmate them since Lots are prone to Misbehavior or Fuccking Guys around.

So many would have preferred the Guy's mother didnt Exist.

This is one Reason Y most Nigerian Ladies love Davido and Hate Burnaboy and Wizkid.

sad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Did Ladies Tag A Guy That Love His Mum A Mummy's Boy ? by Fahvvy: 7:01am On Nov 28, 2022
Honestly women who think like that are very daft undecided...

How a man relates with his mum will be a gauge to how he will treat his wife undecided...

A guy who has no regards for the woman who raised him all these years (especially if she had been good to him), will not have regards for a woman who just came during the finishing stage undecided...

Same applies to women too undecided...

If she disregards the first authority over her life (her father), she most definitely will disregard the second (her hubby) undecided...
Re: Why Did Ladies Tag A Guy That Love His Mum A Mummy's Boy ? by Jman06(m): 7:07am On Nov 28, 2022
Greyworld:

Like I dont even understand how they reason. You see those girls that have problems with guys being attached to their moms would eventually be so attached to their own sons.

The ones I hate most are those trying to compare their importance with a guys mom... a wife is a wife and a mother is a mother. Two very important and dominant female figure in a man's life, they can't and shouldn't be compared at all cost.

I dont think any man would like to be in a position to pick one from both, especially if they are both great people.

If I even find myself in that position, I'll quickly pick my mom and marry another wife. No two ways about that

2 Likes

Re: Why Did Ladies Tag A Guy That Love His Mum A Mummy's Boy ? by fortune1894(m): 7:44am On Nov 28, 2022
Fish brains
My brothers there's always gonna b ex-girlfriend ex-wife but u can never see ex-mother or ex-sister in the dictionary
They always try to isolate you from you family.
Why do they think they can play the role of wife,mother,and sister all by themselves

3 Likes

Re: Why Did Ladies Tag A Guy That Love His Mum A Mummy's Boy ? by Greyworld: 8:27am On Nov 28, 2022
Jman06:
If I even find myself in that position, I'll quickly pick my mom and marry another wife. No two ways about that
Sounds funny but i see it as the most rational thing. Its not logical to ask a guy if his mom is more important.

2 Likes

Re: Why Did Ladies Tag A Guy That Love His Mum A Mummy's Boy ? by Greyworld: 8:29am On Nov 28, 2022
Fahvvy:
Honestly women who think like that are very daft undecided...

How a man relates with his mum will be a gauge to how he will treat his wife undecided...

A guy who has no regards for the woman who raised him all these years (especially if she had been good to him), will not have regards for a woman who just came during the finishing stage undecided...

Same applies to women too undecided...

If she disregards the first authority over her life (her father), she most definitely will disregard the second (her hubby) undecided...
You mama trained you. Sensible guys are still on this forum. If a man thrash his mom for you, then he ll thrash, kick and push you out for another woman and the cycle continues.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Did Ladies Tag A Guy That Love His Mum A Mummy's Boy ? by benqo01(m): 8:52am On Nov 28, 2022
fortune1894:
Fish brains
My brothers there's always gonna b ex-girlfriend ex-wife but u can never see ex-mother or ex-sister in the dictionary
They always try to isolate you from you family.
Why do they think they can play the role of wife,mother,and sister all by themselves

They won't like to see yours,as if no b person born am before Dem meet d guy,that a sign of witchcraft

They love theirs and hate yours seriously i don't just get

2 Likes

Re: Why Did Ladies Tag A Guy That Love His Mum A Mummy's Boy ? by Nobody: 9:33am On Nov 28, 2022
Tell me this Sir, how would you feel if you're married to a woman that is attached to her mother too and always gets her mother involved in your family affairs and cannot reason without consulting her first?

Every small misunderstanding, her mother gets involved.
Greyworld:

Re: Why Did Ladies Tag A Guy That Love His Mum A Mummy's Boy ? by Greyworld: 9:50am On Nov 28, 2022
Samantha123:
Tell me this Sir, how would you feel if you're married to a woman that is attached to her mother too and always gets her mother involved in your family affairs and cannot reason without consulting her first?

Every small misunderstanding, her mother gets involved.
Did you read what I wrote Was there a point i said the guy telling his mom every thing or is being attached to one's mom equal to telling her everything.

I personally instructed my sisters to refrain from discussing their Marital issues with their mom but we call our mom at least once every two days.

Now, how would you feel if a man you married ask you if your father is more important than him??

1 Like

Re: Why Did Ladies Tag A Guy That Love His Mum A Mummy's Boy ? by Nobody: 10:10am On Nov 28, 2022
You can't be attached to your mother or parents and not tell them everything that happens in your life, including your marital issues.

There's a difference between being close and attached.

If my husband starts complaining that I'm too attached to my father, then it means that I've got a problem and I need to do some self introspection.
Greyworld:

Did you read what I wrote Was there a point i said the guy telling his mom every thing or is being attached to one's mom equal to telling her everything.

I personally instructed my sisters to refrain from discussing their Marital issues with their mom but we call our mom at least once every two days.

Now, how would you feel if a man you married ask you if your father is more important than him??
Re: Why Did Ladies Tag A Guy That Love His Mum A Mummy's Boy ? by marlow1962(m): 11:28am On Nov 28, 2022
I love my mum, but there are certain tins I can say wit her. But u wer be d wife cun dy feel jealous to the extent say u dy open ur mouth they call me mummy’s boy, na der problem go take start and if you no dy careful na u go be d first person wer go knock for ur parents door the next day.

Wtf, u wn dy follow my mum dy drag love wer I get for her, e be like say ur brain remain 1bar.
Re: Why Did Ladies Tag A Guy That Love His Mum A Mummy's Boy ? by Greyworld: 11:44am On Nov 28, 2022
Samantha123:
You can't be attached to your mother or parents and not tell them everything that happens in your life, including your marital issues.

There's a difference between being close and attached.

If my husband starts complaining that I'm too attached to my father, then it means that I've got a problem and I need to do some self introspection.
Wow!!! Can't be attached to your parents and don't tell them everything Well I can't say for every one.
Re: Why Did Ladies Tag A Guy That Love His Mum A Mummy's Boy ? by Nobody: 12:36pm On Nov 28, 2022
When you reach adulthood, you need to learn to keep a space between you and your parents, you can't be the head of the house, but still be a Mama's boy and vice versa, and expect your wife or husband to take you seriously.
Greyworld:

Wow!!! Can't be attached to your parents and don't tell them everything Well I can't say for every one.
Re: Why Did Ladies Tag A Guy That Love His Mum A Mummy's Boy ? by Greyworld: 12:45pm On Nov 28, 2022
Samantha123:
When you reach adulthood, you need to learn to keep a space between you and your parents, you can't be the head of the house, but still be a Mama's boy and vice versa, and expect your wife or husband to take you seriously.
Well every family is dynamic. However thanks for your contribution.
Re: Why Did Ladies Tag A Guy That Love His Mum A Mummy's Boy ? by pansophist(m): 1:36pm On Nov 28, 2022
If you have a healthy relationship with your mother, women with bad intention don't like it. Because your mum will see through her manipulations. Calling you mummy's boy is an attempt to reduce or even cut off the bond between you and your mum.

Check out predators in the wild, if they want to catch a prey, the predator will isolate the prey from the group and cut off support, to make it easier to finish the prey one on one.

Your family (mother) is your support group, and a woman who has a problem with them came for her evil intentions. So instead of cut off your mum, you cut her off instead.

11 Likes

Re: Why Did Ladies Tag A Guy That Love His Mum A Mummy's Boy ? by Magnoliaa(f): 4:54pm On Nov 28, 2022
I hope say I never comment for this thread; but if I have, I no care.

I will eat back my words.

Back when I nor get persin wey I like, I would have argued this topic, but as I don dey fall in loff with Pells like this, I dgaf even if he's a grandma's boy.

None of those matter and I don't have an issue with it...
Re: Why Did Ladies Tag A Guy That Love His Mum A Mummy's Boy ? by Pells: 4:55pm On Nov 28, 2022
Magnoliaa:
I hope say I never comment for this thread; but if I have, I no care.

I will eat back my words.

Back when I nor get persin wey I like, I would have argued this topic, but as I don dey fall in loff with Pells like this, I dgaf even if he's a grandma's boy.

None of those matter and I don't have an issue with it...
Wtf loff ah Ok I get the message

(1) (Reply)

Previous Relationships Left Me Hurt And Broken And I Met A Great Guy / I Heard My Grandfather Used Too Use Helicopter To Go To Work / How Can I Manage 150k For Three Months?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.