Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,882 members, 7,813,996 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:51 PM

See The Food Given to my daughter today in school by Government. - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / See The Food Given to my daughter today in school by Government. (83079 Views)

Don Davis: How I Was Sexual Abused In Deeper Life School By Senior Students / What I Would Do To Babcock Female Student, If She Were My Daughter! / How To Ace The Bar Finals In The Nigerian Law School By Gabriel Emeasoba (rev. F (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Food Given to my daughter today in school by Government. by leye4u: 5:59pm On Oct 24, 2022
Zee0007:
If the food you give your children was enough for them, they won't bother collecting from the cook.

Try dey give your children beta food go school and stop blaming the government everytime.

I don't understand what you are saying sir....
One of the achievements of Gen Buhari is the feeding of primary school pupils,

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See The Food Given to my daughter today in school by Government. by kestolove95(m): 5:59pm On Oct 24, 2022
What's that rubbish, like the last drop of shit... Warn ur Dota never to collect again

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See The Food Given to my daughter today in school by Government. by ahnie: 5:59pm On Oct 24, 2022
Help me ask the slow moronic dolt.
He thinks everyone is like him.atleast she was reasonable bringing the meal home.

He didn't see the part where I said,I fed them from home,still had to get them foods in their foodflask whilst going to school,and snacks in-between.
CheapHomes1:

Where is the sense in this comment? Do children collect food from the school their parents don't give them enough food to eat?

He think say everybody na low lifer like him.

2 Likes

Re: See The Food Given to my daughter today in school by Government. by DenreleDave(m): 6:00pm On Oct 24, 2022
mikywonder:

my mother should Just shut up , dont you know dt my mother is a mugu
yes i know dt she is a mugu
Re: See The Food Given to my daughter today in school by Government. by deltateam: 6:00pm On Oct 24, 2022
ahnie:
My kids go to a public primary school in Asaba Delta state.
It's a govt public school located at nnebosi road asaba beside access bank.

Normally every day, after eating at home, I buy them food inside their foodflask and snacks.
They normally close by 1.30pm.

My daughter is in primary 2, and they normally share food in school to feed them an initiative by the Delta state government.

The feeding contracts is normally allocated to some persons whose duties are to cook and serve the kids from primary 1-5.

Whilst those in kindergarten are usually left out. My son is in KG 3 which automatically ruled him out.

My daughter came home and showed me the meal, Omo laugh wan keel me die cheesy cheesy cheesy.

When I saw it, what escaped my mouth was: "What is this?"

You will be surprised to hear the figures they will quote after the exercise.

My sister package it and send it to your governor. I bet you his dog won't even touch it.

Wicked leaders.

1 Like

Re: See The Food Given to my daughter today in school by Government. by lifenija: 6:01pm On Oct 24, 2022
DenreleDave:
what if na state govt school?

PDP na delta yet you found a way to blame APC...

ip0b and blaming everyone except themselves is a disease that will take generations to heal.

Peter obi saw this and this is why he is taking you for a ride

Bfor anybody talk rubbish, I am not a supporter of APC PDP nor LP. but i support Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu for presidency. He is the only one that can make Nigeria work. Peter obi na just talk talk but no action.. anambra is an example.

I bliv in the Candidate rather than the party...

May Tinubu happen to us but not APC

Vote BAT...
abeg shut up u dey type like fool without voters card
Re: See The Food Given to my daughter today in school by Government. by blackpanda: 6:02pm On Oct 24, 2022
BuyDomain:
That is what billions of naira was budgeted for. Talking about ministry of humanitarian affairs. May APC never happen to us again in this country.

Pls shut up. Is it APC that distributed the food Mtscheeeew
Re: See The Food Given to my daughter today in school by Government. by ahnie: 6:03pm On Oct 24, 2022
CheapHomes1:

Did she eat from the food she was given? Was she supposed to bring the food home or eat it in school?

Is that the first time she was given food in school?
She doesn't even collect because theye takes food to school and doesn't collect things from anybody.

I think this is the second time she's brought it home to show me.
Re: See The Food Given to my daughter today in school by Government. by DenreleDave(m): 6:03pm On Oct 24, 2022
lifenija:
abeg my mother shut up she dey type like fool without voters card
stop insulting ur mother
Re: See The Food Given to my daughter today in school by Government. by tsdarkside(m): 6:03pm On Oct 24, 2022
you nigerians dont even understand how evil it is to cheat your own children....

sad....
soo corrupted,you will fight each other to find out who fvckedup in the chain of command....
Re: See The Food Given to my daughter today in school by Government. by deltateam: 6:04pm On Oct 24, 2022
ahnie:

A small yam stained with oil and spinach.
Dem call ham porridge yam grin grin grin

That poison will purge someone o.
Re: See The Food Given to my daughter today in school by Government. by tollyboy5(m): 6:05pm On Oct 24, 2022
Romanoff:
May God bless you enough to enroll her in a better school.

Public schools these days no be am at all.
Lies, public sch are one of the best.
Re: See The Food Given to my daughter today in school by Government. by Johel(m): 6:05pm On Oct 24, 2022
ahnie:

Normally every day, after eating at home, I buy them food inside their foodflask and snacks.

My daughter is in primary 2, and they normally share food in school to feed them an initiative by the Delta state government.

The feeding contracts is normally allocated to some persons whose duties are to cook and serve the kids from primary 1-5.

Whilst those in kindergarten are usually left out. My son is in KG 3 which automatically ruled him out.

My daughter came home and showed me the meal, Omo laugh wan keel me die cheesy cheesy cheesy.

Is that dog shit or what??
Re: See The Food Given to my daughter today in school by Government. by luluosas(m): 6:05pm On Oct 24, 2022
Hahahaha. I thought it was in the North oooooo, not knowing na one big head wey no go become vp by the grace of God
Re: See The Food Given to my daughter today in school by Government. by ednut1(m): 6:06pm On Oct 24, 2022
Delta state with huge faac and 13% derivation
Re: See The Food Given to my daughter today in school by Government. by Romanoff(f): 6:06pm On Oct 24, 2022
tollyboy5:

Lies, public sch are one of the best.

If that was the case, rich folks will put their children there.
Re: See The Food Given to my daughter today in school by Government. by emiika: 6:06pm On Oct 24, 2022
DenreleDave:
is much oooo

u sure say i no go come start class for ur daughter school ?

Normal normal the food is much okay for her, she is a girl. So dt she will grow up with flat stomach and not be a glutton, this food is moderate for her.

I commend the school. they are the real heros
you are not a good person ���
Re: See The Food Given to my daughter today in school by Government. by frankmoney(m): 6:07pm On Oct 24, 2022
BuyDomain:
That is what billions of naira was budgeted for. Talking about ministry of humanitarian affairs. May APC never happen to us again in this country.
it clearly says delta state government
Re: See The Food Given to my daughter today in school by Government. by Slydan204: 6:07pm On Oct 24, 2022
Food ke. They should hv given them pure water instead. D pure might even be more expensive than tht thing though. U eat this and get more hangry walahi
Re: See The Food Given to my daughter today in school by Government. by Goalnaldo(m): 6:07pm On Oct 24, 2022
DenreleDave:
is much oooo

u sure say i no go come start class for ur daughter school ?

Normal normal the food is much okay for her, she is a girl. So dt she will grow up with flat stomach and not be a glutton, this food is moderate for her.

I commend the school. they are the real heros
Boss abeg I dey church. I'm struggling to control my laugh grin
Re: See The Food Given to my daughter today in school by Government. by frankmoney(m): 6:08pm On Oct 24, 2022
obembet:
This nonsense must stop abeg

NIgerians need Atiku.

Vote Atiku 2023
it's Atiku's vice that's responsible for this
Re: See The Food Given to my daughter today in school by Government. by Michelle70(m): 6:09pm On Oct 24, 2022
BuyDomain:
the teachers always eat some part of the food o
Re: See The Food Given to my daughter today in school by Government. by Praktikals(m): 6:09pm On Oct 24, 2022
BuyDomain:
Read before you comment.
Re: See The Food Given to my daughter today in school by Government. by mastermaestro(m): 6:09pm On Oct 24, 2022
CheapHomes1:

Did she eat from the food she was given? Was she supposed to bring the food home or eat it in school?

Is that the first time she was given food in school?

Pertinent questions begging for answers o. grin Just what I was thinking.
Re: See The Food Given to my daughter today in school by Government. by wencelaus: 6:10pm On Oct 24, 2022
ahnie:

Re: See The Food Given to my daughter today in school by Government. by DenreleDave(m): 6:10pm On Oct 24, 2022
grin grin grin grin grin grin
emiika:

you are not a good person ���
Re: See The Food Given to my daughter today in school by Government. by Cmanforall: 6:11pm On Oct 24, 2022
superCleanworks:

that plate of food is worth 15,000 naira in the books of the contractor and the government official releasing the money.
Okowa dey find campaign money like mad.
That's a federal government project, courtesy of Osibanjo's office. It has nothing to do with State government
Re: See The Food Given to my daughter today in school by Government. by clockwisereport: 6:12pm On Oct 24, 2022
Romanoff:
May God bless you enough to enroll her in a better school.

Public schools these days no be am at all.
public schools are better than those mushroom private schools littered everywhere.
Re: See The Food Given to my daughter today in school by Government. by Nobody: 6:12pm On Oct 24, 2022
Zee0007:
If the food you give your children was enough for them, they won't bother collecting from the cook.

Try dey give your children beta food go school and stop blaming the government everytime.

Which kind talk be this one
Re: See The Food Given to my daughter today in school by Government. by Sholayeaminebir(f): 6:13pm On Oct 24, 2022
Watin Dem take mix the moi moi God abeg o
Re: See The Food Given to my daughter today in school by Government. by wencelaus: 6:13pm On Oct 24, 2022
[quote author=wencelaus post=117842662][/quote] I think it varies from state to state and the vendor. I monitored this school stuff and some vendors are horrible.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

China Opens World’s Coolest Library, Its Interior Will Take Your Breath Away(pic / Yabatech Admission List Is Out!!!!! / Ghanaian Headmaster Caught Sleeping With Female Student In His Office (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.