Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,189 members, 7,835,950 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:58 PM

Atiku Does Not Deserve Rivers PDP Votes – Wike - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Does Not Deserve Rivers PDP Votes – Wike (29393 Views)

Fact-Check: APC, PDP Votes At Buhari’s PU In 2019, 2023 Not Same / We Will Teach Those Underrating Rivers State A Lesson With Our Votes - Wike / PDP Presidential Primary: Atiku Gets 371 Votes, Wike Gets 231 Votes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku Does Not Deserve Rivers PDP Votes – Wike by Timatayo1: 7:47pm On Oct 24, 2022
Mad man your eyes will soon clear you will cry last

3 Likes

Re: Atiku Does Not Deserve Rivers PDP Votes – Wike by Chinonye2022(m): 7:47pm On Oct 24, 2022
I like the way Atiku and Okowa are not replying him politics isn't by making noise and ranting

1 Like

Re: Atiku Does Not Deserve Rivers PDP Votes – Wike by AdamuKD: 7:49pm On Oct 24, 2022
lhordspy:
I think i love where all these is heading to.

That is a whole 5 states all for grabs. River, Enugu, Oyo, Abia and Benue.

Well the disarray in this 5-PDP control state doesnt still change anything for us.

*Initially we control Oyo state entirely,

*Then Nnamanni chimaroke Enugu East,

*followed by Uzor Kalu's Abia North,

*With the woeful and poor performance of Ortom in benue state, we are taking over there already too.

The only addition for us here, will be Wike's River. We will wait and see how it is going to turn out there too smiley

Keep deceiving yourself. Jobless and worthless urchin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku Does Not Deserve Rivers PDP Votes – Wike by Michelle70(m): 7:49pm On Oct 24, 2022
Richardonald:
is like you don't know what is going on, the two strongest Apc politicians in Rivers are Amaechi and Magnus Abe, by the look of things both of them are not buying the Pampers tilumbu is selling
If u understand Rivers state, u will know that Magnus is not APC but SDP.

Also Amaechi and APC right now are not strong in Rivers

5 Likes

Re: Atiku Does Not Deserve Rivers PDP Votes – Wike by refugee: 7:50pm On Oct 24, 2022
Wike cry me a river... PDP will certainly get its share of Rivers vote.. How educated are the voters in rivers state to distinguish btw voting party A for gubernatorial and party B for presidential... Shioor

1 Like

Re: Atiku Does Not Deserve Rivers PDP Votes – Wike by Nobody: 7:50pm On Oct 24, 2022
Starcrest1:
lhordspy: 7:20pm

You will grab Niger, Chad, Somalia, Uganda and Afghanistan. Mugu

The resemblance is striking grin
Re: Atiku Does Not Deserve Rivers PDP Votes – Wike by Robinmido(m): 7:51pm On Oct 24, 2022
Joseph the dreamer. I hail ooo
lhordspy:

Well the disarray in this 5-PDP control state doesnt still change anything for us.

*With the woeful and poor performance of Ortom in benue state, we are taking over there already too.

The only addition for us here, will be Wike's River. We will wait and see how it is going to turn out there too smiley

1 Like

Re: Atiku Does Not Deserve Rivers PDP Votes – Wike by excel101(m): 7:53pm On Oct 24, 2022
Curious345:
When atiku was politicking with the SDP Yar'adua and abiola way back , Wike was still a Viking in UST portharcourt shouting who goes you ..

Odilli took him straight out of the street and made him relevant as councillor in a ward at obio okpor

Wike has zero political résumé.. HE SHOULD QUIT PARROTING DAY AND NIGHT
I understand, the person you were referring to as Atiku was Shinkafi, Atiku was an herdsman then.
Re: Atiku Does Not Deserve Rivers PDP Votes – Wike by aestake: 7:54pm On Oct 24, 2022
Beverlyjean:
This man should shut the 4k up... he is becoming too petty ...haba
So you want to see PDP win? APC and PDP should be kicked out at least at federal level.

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Does Not Deserve Rivers PDP Votes – Wike by saintnegroid(m): 7:54pm On Oct 24, 2022
Odewaleadesoye:
…Inaugurates Rivers PDP Campaign Council

…We’ll only campaign, vote for PDP guber, state & nat’l assembly candidates

VANGUARD
my brother sometimes you fight and you don't win. Don't always expect to win all the time... I like you but you need to look well before you become irrelevant

1 Like

Re: Atiku Does Not Deserve Rivers PDP Votes – Wike by Starcrest1: 7:56pm On Oct 24, 2022
Viltron:

The resemblance is striking grin

Lols
It's the eyes for me

1 Like

Re: Atiku Does Not Deserve Rivers PDP Votes – Wike by chrisxxx(m): 7:57pm On Oct 24, 2022
Richardonald:
Atiku is not move by wike noise, he knows Rivers votes will split into two, obi will carry majority while PDP got the rest, sowore and co.grin are not relevant in Rivers.

Wike removed secondus.
He said secondus from the south as PDP chairman cannot win presidency, they brought Ayu from the north, he insist Ayu should be removed, because his plan didn't work.
He even run to anambra to de-market obi, was happy when obi left the party, not knowing his breakfast is cookinggrin

The only way Rivers votes can swing to another party apart from PDP and LP, is by rigging, 200 wike grin cannot influence Rivers electorates, it is only by rigging..

Wailing wikegrin
This Benue burukutu you are taking is adulterated. They mixed it with Guzuru. If Wike is not participating in that presidential campaign Rivers State votes will be shared between LP and APC. I wanted to vote PDP because of Wike. But with this development I am not bothered àbout the outcome of the election and may not vote.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Does Not Deserve Rivers PDP Votes – Wike by Kajaard: 7:58pm On Oct 24, 2022
saintnegroid:
my brother sometimes you fight and you don't win. Don't always expect to win all the time... I like you but you need to look well before you become irrelevant

He is already becoming irrelevant. Amassing enemies everywhere.

Thinking he is a demigod and forgetting he will soon leave that governorship position next year.

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Does Not Deserve Rivers PDP Votes – Wike by Franking: 7:58pm On Oct 24, 2022
Wike, out of his own selfishness, refused to support power shift. Now rain don beat am join.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Does Not Deserve Rivers PDP Votes – Wike by chrisxxx(m): 7:58pm On Oct 24, 2022
Curious345:
When atiku was politicking with the SDP Yar'adua and abiola way back , Wike was still a Viking in UST portharcourt shouting who goes you ..

Odilli took him straight out of the street and made him relevant as councillor in a ward at obio okpor

Wike a councilor? These aré the people providing Atiku with statistics.
Re: Atiku Does Not Deserve Rivers PDP Votes – Wike by Noblex2011(m): 7:58pm On Oct 24, 2022
Wike should just be quiet. Is he the one that will that River people who they should vote for. Maybe the illiterate ones in which I doubt if there are illiterate people in River State.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Does Not Deserve Rivers PDP Votes – Wike by AFONJAPIG(m): 7:59pm On Oct 24, 2022
Inasmuch I don't like Atiku . Does this clown think he can win presidential election Even kwankwanso can get more votes can him... anyway Obident Rivers will deliver

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Does Not Deserve Rivers PDP Votes – Wike by InvertedHammer: 7:59pm On Oct 24, 2022
/
I believe that on election day Wike will only vote once. That means one vote. Is he going to stand at all the polls to ensure that everyone votes his candidate? I hope the BVAS (or whatever it is called) will block rigging.

I can't wait for the election to be over. The noise is becoming increasingly irritating. One thing is sure: Atiku, Obi or Tinubu will be the next President of Nigeria. The best option remains to plan one's life away from them to avoid disappointment.

/

1 Like

Re: Atiku Does Not Deserve Rivers PDP Votes – Wike by atinga1: 8:01pm On Oct 24, 2022
lhordspy:

Living in fantasy is allowed.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Does Not Deserve Rivers PDP Votes – Wike by occfx: 8:05pm On Oct 24, 2022
God is working for Obi

1 Like

Re: Atiku Does Not Deserve Rivers PDP Votes – Wike by alimiadedayo1: 8:06pm On Oct 24, 2022
InvertedHammer:
/
I believe that on election day Wike will only vote once. That means one vote. Is he going to stand at all the polls to ensure that everyone votes his candidate? I hope the BVAS (or whatever it is called) will block rigging.

I can't wait for the election to be over. The noise is becoming increasingly irritating. One thing is sure: Atiku, Obi or Tinubu will be the next President of Nigeria. The best option remains to plan one's life away from them to avoid disappointment.

/
oga rule out obi out of the game is between Atiku and tinubu and with the latest development tinubu has upper hand.. instead of the opposition to be United and chase this evil party they are busy fighting each other..it seems we are cursed in this country APC again
Re: Atiku Does Not Deserve Rivers PDP Votes – Wike by INVINCIBLECSP1(m): 8:10pm On Oct 24, 2022
lhordspy:

Spewing trash as usual. That's what Tinubu deposited inside of you right
Keep living in fools paradise.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Does Not Deserve Rivers PDP Votes – Wike by Cantonese: 8:11pm On Oct 24, 2022
lhordspy:

OLODOOOOO

You think say na olden days pools betting Dem dey play.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Does Not Deserve Rivers PDP Votes – Wike by Justinpm(m): 8:12pm On Oct 24, 2022
Rubbish talk
Curious345:

Re: Atiku Does Not Deserve Rivers PDP Votes – Wike by Angelfrost(m): 8:13pm On Oct 24, 2022
Funny man...

So, you will direct every citizen of Rivers on who to vote for, and they will all comply like sheep! grin

1 Like

Re: Atiku Does Not Deserve Rivers PDP Votes – Wike by TheDictatorNd: 8:13pm On Oct 24, 2022
Richardonald:
Atiku is not move by wike noise, he knows Rivers votes will split into two, obi will carry majority while PDP got the rest, sowore and co.grin are not relevant in Rivers.

Wike removed secondus.
He said secondus from the south as PDP chairman cannot win presidency, they brought Ayu from the north, he insist Ayu should be removed, because his plan didn't work.
He even run to anambra to de-market obi, was happy when obi left the party, not knowing his breakfast is cookinggrin

The only way Rivers votes can swing to another party apart from PDP and LP, is by rigging, 200 wike grin cannot influence Rivers electorates, it is only by rigging..

Wailing wikegrin
if LP gets 1k vote in riverstate they should be declared winner

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Does Not Deserve Rivers PDP Votes – Wike by Justinpm(m): 8:13pm On Oct 24, 2022
Read your write up again
Richardonald:

Wike removed secondus.

Wailing wikegrin
Re: Atiku Does Not Deserve Rivers PDP Votes – Wike by forayfleo(m): 8:13pm On Oct 24, 2022
Richardonald:

Wike removed secondus.

Wailing wikegrin
you will stay in your house and type what u like hmmm trust me Wike will surprise you anyday anytime.
Re: Atiku Does Not Deserve Rivers PDP Votes – Wike by Seankhalifa: 8:13pm On Oct 24, 2022
Beverlyjean:

If u think they all grabs for APC , then please wake up... it simply means they are going the obi way... obis rival is Atiku and not Pa Tinubu ... if SS/SE and those states fail to vote PDP , their next option will be Obi ... this is fantastic news for Obi ....if u think its clearing the road for Pa Tinubu....then pls wake up from lala land
lol.. watin dis one dey talk... grin.. it profit Tinubu... more... tinibu just need a percentage of the river votes... even if it is with money self...
Re: Atiku Does Not Deserve Rivers PDP Votes – Wike by TheDictatorNd: 8:16pm On Oct 24, 2022
Michelle70:
If u understand Rivers state, u will know that Magnus is not APC but SDP.

Also Amaechi and APC right now are not strong in Rivers
keep deceiving urself

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Knew Professor Oti Would Be Unfair, She Has Same Name With Alex Otti - Ikpeazu / Tinubu Tells Kwara People How To Remove Saraki / 2023: APC Suspends Orji Uzo Kalu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.