Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,288 members, 7,836,274 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:44 AM

Atiku Does Not Deserve Rivers PDP Votes – Wike - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Does Not Deserve Rivers PDP Votes – Wike (29396 Views)

Fact-Check: APC, PDP Votes At Buhari’s PU In 2019, 2023 Not Same / We Will Teach Those Underrating Rivers State A Lesson With Our Votes - Wike / PDP Presidential Primary: Atiku Gets 371 Votes, Wike Gets 231 Votes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku Does Not Deserve Rivers PDP Votes – Wike by Ausval: 8:16pm On Oct 24, 2022
Atiku nor shall send this wike and the thing dey pain mr Governor die
Re: Atiku Does Not Deserve Rivers PDP Votes – Wike by Ayosman1: 8:19pm On Oct 24, 2022
alimiadedayo1:

oga rule out obi out of the game is between Atiku and tinubu and with the latest development tinubu has upper hand.. instead of the opposition to be United and chase this evil party they are busy fighting each other..it seems we arez cursed in this country APC again
Ur own analysis is funny. There is no way Atiku will not win this election, go write today's date, Tinubu does not have chance of winning this election, PDP gave Atiku the ticket because they want to win this election.
This is the result from INEC after the election, Atiku 1st, Tinubu 2nd, Obi 3rd, Kwakwonso 4th

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Does Not Deserve Rivers PDP Votes – Wike by Yankee101: 8:24pm On Oct 24, 2022
But he'll still get them
Permutations don move past wike
Re: Atiku Does Not Deserve Rivers PDP Votes – Wike by Vintage100(m): 8:25pm On Oct 24, 2022
Odewaleadesoye:
When will Wike and PDP reconcile?

Bro I appreciate ur kind gesture towards people here on nairaland. I will like to have private conversations with you, I have something to discuss with you. Here is my WhatsApp number 09016055748
Re: Atiku Does Not Deserve Rivers PDP Votes – Wike by alimiadedayo1: 8:27pm On Oct 24, 2022
Ayosman1:

Ur own analysis is funny. There is no way Atiku will not win this election, go write today's date, Tinubu does not have chance of winning this election, PDP gave Atiku the ticket because they want to win this election.
This is the result from INEC after the election, Atiku 1st, Tinubu 2nd, Obi 3rd, Kwakwonso 4th
oga I am a supporter of Atiku I don't analyze politics with sentiments or emotions I am telling you the reality as of now pdp is too divided to win wike and Peter obi are part of pdp separated against the ruling party.. guy stop dreaming you know deep in your heart it cannot work
Re: Atiku Does Not Deserve Rivers PDP Votes – Wike by alimiadedayo1: 8:29pm On Oct 24, 2022
Ayosman1:

send me your number and I will analyze everything to u
Re: Atiku Does Not Deserve Rivers PDP Votes – Wike by Demigod22: 8:35pm On Oct 24, 2022
Richardonald:
is like you don't know what is going on, the two strongest Apc politicians in Rivers are Amaechi and Magnus Abe, by the look of things both of them are not buying the Pampers tilumbu is selling

Magnus Abe is now a social democratic party governorship candidate. Amaechi is not interested in Tinubu. Only PDP and Labour party can still benefit from Rivers State.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Does Not Deserve Rivers PDP Votes – Wike by DevilSignature: 8:37pm On Oct 24, 2022
lhordspy:
I think i love where all these is heading to.

That is a whole 5 states all for grabs. River, Enugu, Oyo, Abia and Benue.

Well the disarray in this 5-PDP control state doesnt still change anything for us.

*Initially we control Oyo state entirely,

*Then Nnamanni chimaroke Enugu East,

*followed by Uzor Kalu's Abia North,

*With the woeful and poor performance of Ortom in benue state, we are taking over there already too.

The only addition for us here, will be Wike's River. We will wait and see how it is going to turn out there too smiley

keep dreaming son

1 Like

Re: Atiku Does Not Deserve Rivers PDP Votes – Wike by Benwallt(m): 8:37pm On Oct 24, 2022
Atiku was careful to avoid wike as his vice. He wouldn't have been able to control him in aso rock. He would beat atiku silly inside aso rock

1 Like

Re: Atiku Does Not Deserve Rivers PDP Votes – Wike by bizzibodi(m): 8:43pm On Oct 24, 2022
This gonna be Atiku's last failure.
Re: Atiku Does Not Deserve Rivers PDP Votes – Wike by GeneralPula: 8:43pm On Oct 24, 2022
“I have told people who care, Rivers has voted PDP since 1999. Of this support we have given since 1999 till now, can you mention one thing that we have gotten? Can you mention one road we have gotten? All they care is to use to Rivers to bring votes, after brining votes, you push us aside. That will not happen again.”

Delta and Bayelsa are case study. South south deserves really better..

This is why Apc is better than PDP. The west voted for buhari and he did appreciate by series of project and benefits..

SS / SE been voting for Pdp since 1999 without nothin g to show for it. Absolutely nothing. They need to rethink..
Re: Atiku Does Not Deserve Rivers PDP Votes – Wike by Vintage100(m): 8:44pm On Oct 24, 2022
alimiadedayo1:

oga rule out obi out of the game is between Atiku and tinubu and with the latest development tinubu has upper hand.. instead of the opposition to be United and chase this evil party they are busy fighting each other..it seems we are cursed in this country APC again

The way the Igbos and some people in south south believe that Obi will win amazes me. Statistically it is either Atiku or Tinubu. What many don't know is that there is no going to be difference in the voting pattern of 2015, 2019 and 2023 in the south east and south south. Those two zones are known to be PDP zones and APC isn't expected to win and that is why Tinubu is doing everything to placate the North recently. Obi is just out to spoil things for Atiku and PDP as the bulk of votes meant for PDP in the the aforementioned zones will be splitted between LP and PDP of which at least 60% will go to LP.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Does Not Deserve Rivers PDP Votes – Wike by Demigod22: 8:44pm On Oct 24, 2022
Kajaard:

He is already becoming irrelevant. Amassing enemies everywhere.

Thinking he is a demigod and forgetting he will soon leave that governorship position next year.

Wike is not a presidential material and I am happy Atiku didn't pick him as his vice. Wike is too dumb and petty, he can never be Demigod.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Does Not Deserve Rivers PDP Votes – Wike by Adanco: 8:46pm On Oct 24, 2022
This wike too mumu abeg , wike now see River State as his own property , the people Atiku picked even though they are from River State they are taged enemy of the state because they are not in wike camp? author=Odewaleadesoye post=117844179]…Inaugurates Rivers PDP Campaign Council

…We’ll only campaign, vote for PDP guber, state & nat’l assembly candidates

VANGUARD[/quote]
Re: Atiku Does Not Deserve Rivers PDP Votes – Wike by Demigod22: 8:46pm On Oct 24, 2022
chrisxxx:

Wike a councilor? These aré the people providing Atiku with statistics.

When Atiku Abubakar was vice president, Wike was chairman of his local government in Port Harcourt there.
Re: Atiku Does Not Deserve Rivers PDP Votes – Wike by maridrug(m): 8:48pm On Oct 24, 2022
Curious345:
When atiku was politicking with the SDP Yar'adua and abiola way back , Wike was still a Viking in UST portharcourt shouting who goes you ..

Odilli took him straight out of the street and made him relevant as councillor in a ward at obio okpor

Wike has zero political résumé.. HE SHOULD QUIT PARROTING DAY AND NIGHT
Not how far but how better and impact felt

1 Like

Re: Atiku Does Not Deserve Rivers PDP Votes – Wike by unclejb2(m): 8:49pm On Oct 24, 2022
lhordspy:

Well the disarray in this 5-PDP control state doesnt still change anything for us.

*With the woeful and poor performance of Ortom in benue state, we are taking over there already too.

The only addition for us here, will be Wike's River. We will wait and see how it is going to turn out there too smiley

you need to wake up from your slumber lest Tinubu wakes up before you.

APC is dead.

Tinubu will have a heart failure next year

1 Like

Re: Atiku Does Not Deserve Rivers PDP Votes – Wike by Adanco: 8:49pm On Oct 24, 2022
Someone should ask wike did Buhari win in River State?
Re: Atiku Does Not Deserve Rivers PDP Votes – Wike by alimiadedayo1: 8:54pm On Oct 24, 2022
Vintage100:

The way the Igbos and some people in south south believe that Obi will win amazes me. Statistically it is either Atiku or Tinubu. What many don't know is that there is no going to be difference in the voting pattern of 2015, 2019 and 2023 in the south east and south south. Those two zones are known to be PDP zones and APC isn't expected to win and that is why Tinubu is doing everything to placate the North recently. Obi is just out to spoil things for Atiku and PDP as the bulk of votes meant for PDP in the the aforementioned zones will be splitted between LP and PDP of which at least 60% will go to LP.
my bro your head dey there but I dont think lp can have 60 percent I will give them 40 percent pdp have a very strong structure in south east and south west and you know the governor will work aggressively for their party to win because their opposition party candidates which is apc in their respective states are very strong candidates.. they will not leave no stone unturned
Re: Atiku Does Not Deserve Rivers PDP Votes – Wike by Nobody: 8:54pm On Oct 24, 2022
Blue3k:
Lol is anyone changing their mind because Wike said so?
Yes
Re: Atiku Does Not Deserve Rivers PDP Votes – Wike by Demigod22: 8:56pm On Oct 24, 2022
The funniest thing about this Wike is the fact that he lacks the attribute of a tragic hero, which made him more like a clown.

Sometimes, I wonder how this Wike will feel or think when Atiku Abubakar win this election.

4 Likes

Re: Atiku Does Not Deserve Rivers PDP Votes – Wike by Curious345: 8:56pm On Oct 24, 2022
excel101:
I understand, the person you were referring to as Atiku was Shinkafi, Atiku was an herdsman then.
lol
Re: Atiku Does Not Deserve Rivers PDP Votes – Wike by rickleye: 8:56pm On Oct 24, 2022
lhordspy:

How Petty this Wike is ? I mean you will allow your party to lose votes to another because of perceived grievances. Why not become an Independent Governor so we know where you stand.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Does Not Deserve Rivers PDP Votes – Wike by rickleye: 9:00pm On Oct 24, 2022
Demigod22:

Wike is not a presidential material and I am happy Atiku didn't pick him as his vice. Wike is too dumb and petty, he can never be Demigod.

He has showed the very reason why he was not picked as VP candidate. He's petty and does not tow the party line. He is not a team player. He's too flamboyant, too loud. He would rather split the PDP than support the consensus candidate.

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Does Not Deserve Rivers PDP Votes – Wike by rickleye: 9:02pm On Oct 24, 2022
Wike is a child. with temper tantrums.
He has showed the very reason why he was not picked as VP candidate. He's petty and does not tow the party line. He is not a team player. He's too flamboyant, too loud. He would rather split the PDP than support the consensus candidate.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Does Not Deserve Rivers PDP Votes – Wike by Nosa111(m): 9:02pm On Oct 24, 2022
Wike should keep his mouth shut! He is still pained about the PDP primaries. You didn’t play the politics well and Atiku won. Move on, politics is not talk talk.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Does Not Deserve Rivers PDP Votes – Wike by BreconHills(m): 9:06pm On Oct 24, 2022
Richardonald:
is like you don't know what is going on, the two strongest Apc politicians in Rivers are Amaechi and Magnus Abe, by the look of things both of them are not buying the Pampers tilumbu is selling

Possibly.

But they also know that the Presidential election creates a bandwagon effect on the gubernatorial and NASS elections. Tactical voting is the greatest risk any politician can make. In Nigera TactiWhat?
Re: Atiku Does Not Deserve Rivers PDP Votes – Wike by IbadeHQ: 9:11pm On Oct 24, 2022
Beverlyjean:

If u think they all grabs for APC , then please wake up... it simply means they are going the obi way... obis rival is Atiku and not Pa Tinubu ... if SS/SE and those states fail to vote PDP , their next option will be Obi ... this is fantastic news for Obi ....if u think its clearing the road for Pa Tinubu....then pls wake up from lala land

I hope u guys will remain thesame after the election. With all the handwriting tilting towards Tinubu. Did you see what happened in Lagos when Wike came for cowlso program.

I'm not surprised at all, you guys said more than this during the APC primaries. I hope you know politicians are not predictable.
Re: Atiku Does Not Deserve Rivers PDP Votes – Wike by Mccullum: 9:13pm On Oct 24, 2022
Wike and other four won't leave PDP,

this is favouring APC very well because all these governors

will be neutral and that will be easier for APC to canvass voters

in their various states.. grin
Re: Atiku Does Not Deserve Rivers PDP Votes – Wike by Danniedpastor(m): 9:24pm On Oct 24, 2022
post=117845039:
Wike the wicked producer.

Giving Atiku and his boy boy pandora serious uppercut for some days now.
And your Pandora emilikan is receiving his own in Mano.
I hope he won't miss the debates o
Re: Atiku Does Not Deserve Rivers PDP Votes – Wike by jerk: 9:24pm On Oct 24, 2022
Mccullum:
Wike and other four won't leave PDP,

this is favouring APC very well because all these governors

will be neutral and that will be easier for APC to canvass voters

in their various states.. grin
dreamer

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

2023: APC Suspends Orji Uzo Kalu / I Knew Professor Oti Would Be Unfair, She Has Same Name With Alex Otti - Ikpeazu / Kano New Emirates Have Come To Stay, Ganduje Replies Kwankwaso

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.