Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,860 members, 7,817,542 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:03 PM

Atiku Does Not Deserve Rivers PDP Votes – Wike - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Does Not Deserve Rivers PDP Votes – Wike (29379 Views)

Fact-Check: APC, PDP Votes At Buhari’s PU In 2019, 2023 Not Same / We Will Teach Those Underrating Rivers State A Lesson With Our Votes - Wike / PDP Presidential Primary: Atiku Gets 371 Votes, Wike Gets 231 Votes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku Does Not Deserve Rivers PDP Votes – Wike by dchamp234(m): 9:28pm On Oct 24, 2022
NwaNimo1:
Tyrant......just imagine Wike as a vice?

[img]https://giffiles./216/216370.gif[/img]
Tyrant is who Nigeria needs at this time of killings, terrorism, hunger and starvation, kidnappings, organ harvestings corruptions and manymore. Now begin to imagine Wike as the president...
Re: Atiku Does Not Deserve Rivers PDP Votes – Wike by Flows001(m): 9:29pm On Oct 24, 2022
lhordspy:
I think i love where all these is heading to.

That is a whole 5 states all for grabs. River, Enugu, Oyo, Abia and Benue.

Well the disarray in this 5-PDP control state doesnt still change anything for us.

*Initially we control Oyo state entirely,

*Then Nnamanni chimaroke Enugu East,

*followed by Uzor Kalu's Abia North,

*With the woeful and poor performance of Ortom in benue state, we are taking over there already too.

The only addition for us here, will be Wike's River. We will wait and see how it is going to turn out there too smiley

It really baffles me how you urchins reason I swear.
So because a Politician in your party is from a place, your Presidential candidate will automatically get substantial votes from there right? undecided
It's an established fact that urchins are brainless, but make una no too make the situation worst nahh...
OBI is your next President.
Go and die if you don't like it

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Does Not Deserve Rivers PDP Votes – Wike by luluosas(m): 9:34pm On Oct 24, 2022
Will PDP suspend Wike for this development? Does Ayu and Atiku have the balls to do so?

Let's see how it plays out as the day goes by.

Meanwhile, Obi to the rescue, come 2023
Re: Atiku Does Not Deserve Rivers PDP Votes – Wike by tonyashburton: 9:37pm On Oct 24, 2022
Your permutations and calculations are only on nairaland.
Phantom votes.If APC gets 25% in ANY South South state during the presidential elections,I will eat peppered snail.
lhordspy:

Well the disarray in this 5-PDP control state doesnt still change anything for us.

*With the woeful and poor performance of Ortom in benue state, we are taking over there already too.

The only addition for us here, will be Wike's River. We will wait and see how it is going to turn out there too smiley

1 Like

Re: Atiku Does Not Deserve Rivers PDP Votes – Wike by FireUpNow(m): 9:41pm On Oct 24, 2022
Wike is a sour looser and so therefore he doesn't deserves the PDP presidential ticket. Go to your party .

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Does Not Deserve Rivers PDP Votes – Wike by FireUpNow(m): 9:41pm On Oct 24, 2022
Wike is a sour looser and so therefore he doesn't deserves the PDP presidential ticket. Go to your party .
Re: Atiku Does Not Deserve Rivers PDP Votes – Wike by Cajal(m): 9:46pm On Oct 24, 2022
Odewaleadesoye:
When will Wike and PDP reconcile?
After Atiku defeat in Feb.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku Does Not Deserve Rivers PDP Votes – Wike by OKORONKWOBRIGHT(m): 9:56pm On Oct 24, 2022
Odewaleadesoye:
…Inaugurates Rivers PDP Campaign Council

…We’ll only campaign, vote for PDP guber, state & nat’l assembly candidates

VANGUARD
WIKE you are on your own
Re: Atiku Does Not Deserve Rivers PDP Votes – Wike by Jostoman: 9:56pm On Oct 24, 2022
Starcrest1:

You will grab Niger, Chad, Somalia, Uganda and Afghanistan. Mugu
grin grin grin
Re: Atiku Does Not Deserve Rivers PDP Votes – Wike by sageb: 10:13pm On Oct 24, 2022
Odewaleadesoye:
…Inaugurates Rivers PDP Campaign Council

…We’ll only campaign, vote for PDP guber, state & nat’l assembly candidates

VANGUARD

Wike is power drunk
Re: Atiku Does Not Deserve Rivers PDP Votes – Wike by ogbonti: 10:15pm On Oct 24, 2022
Curious345:
When atiku was politicking with the SDP Yar'adua and abiola way back , Wike was still a Viking in UST portharcourt shouting who goes you ..

Odilli took him straight out of the street and made him relevant as councillor in a ward at obio okpor

Wike has zero political résumé.. HE SHOULD QUIT PARROTING DAY AND NIGHT

the wisdom of Solomon has nothing to do with the age of Methuselah

why not say when Wike was busy studying for his SSCE and trying to make it into the University, Atiku was busy causing economic sabotage by stealing goods, smuggling contraband commodities and impounding vehicles at Custom checkpoint at Idiroko ….Seme Border - useless comparison to make Wike look small when all Atiku age advantage has been to enrich himself through corrupt practices

1 Like

Re: Atiku Does Not Deserve Rivers PDP Votes – Wike by saintnegroid(m): 10:18pm On Oct 24, 2022
Kajaard:

He is already becoming irrelevant. Amassing enemies everywhere.

Thinking he is a demigod and forgetting he will soon leave that governorship position next year.
I use to respect him so much o... But he might not be able to win this particular fight and he should be sharp enough to adjust and calm down
Re: Atiku Does Not Deserve Rivers PDP Votes – Wike by Samyyorn5050: 10:26pm On Oct 24, 2022
My governor has spoken

Hate Wike ( the messenger) for all I care
The message has been delivered

Candidate - North
Director general - North
Party chairman - North
These are the critical decision makers during this campaign
Where does the South stand in PDP?

Call it his personal interest

I a Southerner believe in the message he has sent.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Does Not Deserve Rivers PDP Votes – Wike by Bigleaf1006: 10:39pm On Oct 24, 2022
Beverlyjean:

If u think they all grabs for APC , then please wake up... it simply means they are going the obi way... obis rival is Atiku and not Pa Tinubu ... if SS/SE and those states fail to vote PDP , their next option will be Obi ... this is fantastic news for Obi ....if u think its clearing the road for Pa Tinubu....then pls wake up from lala land

I beg to differ, pls let's look at this from an honest apolitical viewpoint......oyo state is surely going APC,tinubu as gotten a foothold in Enugu thru chimaraoke nnamani who has a lot of relevance in that state and ugwanyi is one of the people renegades,nobody is saying tinubu will win enugu but with this alliance its a pick 2 card for him......who would have thought.

Orji uzor kalu also cannot be underrated in abia south and he would do anything to be in poll position for senate president,also ikpeazu is one of the renegade govs and i will tell you for free this guys would never want obi to be president......remember 24hrs is a very long time in politics,anything can and will still change.

Benue would have easily gone obidatti but the structures ain't solid enough and another Fulani president is one of the greatest nightmares of Benue people.....Benue is a swing state that APC can get very substantial vote which hitherto would have been impossible if Orton wasn't part of the renegades......same scenario in benue applies to rivers obidatti would do well there but with wike's taciturn aporoach it has opened a big leak from the PDP reserve of votes that APC can benefit from a great deal.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku Does Not Deserve Rivers PDP Votes – Wike by Ubdavis(m): 10:42pm On Oct 24, 2022
Curious345:
When atiku was politicking with the SDP Yar'adua and abiola way back , Wike was still a Viking in UST portharcourt shouting who goes you ..

Odilli took him straight out of the street and made him relevant as councillor in a ward at obio okpor

Wike has zero political résumé.. HE SHOULD QUIT PARROTING DAY AND NIGHT

But everyone started somewhere na
Re: Atiku Does Not Deserve Rivers PDP Votes – Wike by Melagros(m): 10:47pm On Oct 24, 2022
Richardonald:
Atiku is not move by wike noise, he knows Rivers votes will split into two, obi will carry majority while PDP got the rest, sowore and co.grin are not relevant in Rivers.

Wike removed secondus.
He said secondus from the south as PDP chairman cannot win presidency, they brought Ayu from the north, he insist Ayu should be removed, because his plan didn't work.
He even run to anambra to de-market obi, was happy when obi left the party, not knowing his breakfast is cookinggrin

The only way Rivers votes can swing to another party apart from PDP and LP, is by rigging, 200 wike grin cannot influence Rivers electorates, it is only by rigging..

Wailing wikegrin
I dey tell you, Wike is a motherfvcker
Re: Atiku Does Not Deserve Rivers PDP Votes – Wike by imrany20(m): 10:47pm On Oct 24, 2022
It amused me when I see someone taking this baby party for serious. The mugus keeps dreaming thinking election is won on social media,mark my words, you guys would give up before noon on the election day and divert ur support to Atiku after wasting ur votes to the hypocrite obi.
Re: Atiku Does Not Deserve Rivers PDP Votes – Wike by Beverlyjean(f): 10:48pm On Oct 24, 2022
Bigleaf1006:

I beg to differ, pls let's look at this from an honest apolitical viewpoint......oyo state is surely going APC,tinubu as gotten a foothold in Enugu thru chimaraoke nnamani who has a lot of relevance in that state and ugwanyi is one of the people renegades,nobody is saying tinubu will win enugu but with this alliance its a pick 2 card for him......who would have thought.

Orji uzor kalu also cannot be underrated in abia south and he would do anything to be in poll position for senate president,also ikpeazu is one of the renegade govs and i will tell you for free this guys would never want obi to be president......remember 24hrs is a very long time in politics,anything can and will still change.

Benue would have easily gone obidatti but the structures ain't solid enough and another Fulani president is one of the greatest nightmares of Benue people.....Benue is a swing state that APC can get very substantial vote which hitherto would have been impossible if Orton wasn't part of the renegades......same scenario in benue applies to rivers obidatti would do well there but with wike's taciturn aporoach it has opened a big leak from the PDP reserve of votes that APC can benefit from a great deal.

Stop deluding urself..... chimaroke that can't even contest under APC cis he will fail woefully, thats y hes in PDP... APC can never , I repeat...can never win a single state in the whole of SS or SE ...that region is strictly for PDP or obi ... APC will not get upto 200k votes in the whole of that region....

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Does Not Deserve Rivers PDP Votes – Wike by Beverlyjean(f): 10:52pm On Oct 24, 2022
IbadeHQ:

I hope u guys will remain thesame after the election. With all the handwriting tilting towards Tinubu. Did you see what happened in Lagos when Wike came for cowlso program.

I'm not surprised at all, you guys said more than this during the APC primaries. I hope you know politicians are not predictable.

If APC is bold enough, they should go and do rally there na .. make dem laff una... kano will b a child's play..... lagos is not Nigeria
Re: Atiku Does Not Deserve Rivers PDP Votes – Wike by Beverlyjean(f): 10:56pm On Oct 24, 2022
Seankhalifa:
lol.. watin dis one dey talk... grin.. it profit Tinubu... more... tinibu just need a percentage of the river votes... even if it is with money self...

Its now confirmed that only psychiatric patients support pa Tinubu cos its only a mentally unstable person will post such...
Re: Atiku Does Not Deserve Rivers PDP Votes – Wike by edosignature(m): 11:13pm On Oct 24, 2022
Vote wisely...
Vote the peoples choice...

Vote Atiku Abubakar for president.
Re: Atiku Does Not Deserve Rivers PDP Votes – Wike by Bigleaf1006: 11:16pm On Oct 24, 2022
Beverlyjean:

Stop deluding urself..... chimaroke that can't even contest under APC cis he will fail woefully, thats y hes in PDP... APC can never , I repeat...can never win a single state in the whole of SS or SE ...that region is strictly for PDP or obi ... APC will not get upto 200k votes in the whole of that region....

The caveat to my post was that we should have an honest and unbiased viewpoint........as it stands today the crisis in PDP is a big plus to both APC and LP undoubtably.

But the lack of very a robust and very effective structure is the bane of LP and those swing votes can easily be harvested by APC because of the advantage they have in that regards.

Nobody is saying apc will win any south east states but their chances of getting meaningful votes are getting brighter,forget all the noise about obi right now, its what it is-noise and nothing more remember 24 hrs is a long time in politics and a lot can and will still change.I have studied politics especially the Nigeria variant long enough to know this......for cimaraoke to openly come out,this means a lot......who would have thought tinubu had such type of allies, I won't even deliver into ebonyi,we all know ebonyi is different from other SE states and need I remind you that presidential and national assembly elections are same day......I hope you decide why I mentioned this.

About South south, the problem in PDP has torn the party into tatters in Edo state between obaseki and dan orbih and u know dan orbih is one of the renegades and also the south south zonal chairman of PDP,he is no small fry ,who would you think he would want to align with.....its definitely not obi.

Delta has its own fare share of troubles and apc in 2023 is far stronger than it ever was prior....I am very close to these two states and I know what I am talking about.....LP has made some friends in delta no doubt but APC has made more friends......this is were structure again comes in.

Donald duke wants to claw back some relevance in cross river and you know he isnt on same page with liyel imoke and ben ayade also wants to show his strengths too......duke will rather go with the candidate most likely to win and who is stronger between obi and tinubu......you can say he is irrelevant as long as cross rivers politics is concerned but he is like a leper who can't milk a cow but can throw away the whole milk with just a kick.....you gerrit ,if you don't gerrit forget abou rit

Akwa ibom north is apkabio's turf and he is hell bent this time to be in contention for senate president,the anti Fulani sentiments in the south and the obvious lack of strength of LP will this time work in his favor and he can get good votes into the cooler for APC.

For bayelsa, u know apc worn that state governorship and they are very much on ground and same anti Fulani sentiments will work in their favor also gej's lack of support for atiku will galvanise votes for both LP and APC but the stronger party which is the latter will buy and get the most votes
Re: Atiku Does Not Deserve Rivers PDP Votes – Wike by VawulenceLover: 11:44pm On Oct 24, 2022
Sistance:
"TO PLED FOR HELP IS BETTER THAN TO STEAL"

please nairalanders don't just scroll past, please help me i have break stop with my work for the past 2 months nw, i have nothing left again for me and my brother to eat or manage. Please help me for today please! I humble appeal please let's just see something to eat
GT Bank -Anna
this one na professional begger
Re: Atiku Does Not Deserve Rivers PDP Votes – Wike by Odidigboigbo(m): 11:47pm On Oct 24, 2022
excel101:
I understand, the person you were referring to as Atiku was Shinkafi, Atiku was an herdsman then.
You are a baby, Atiku has been contesting presidential election far back in the days of SDP (1993)

1 Like

Re: Atiku Does Not Deserve Rivers PDP Votes – Wike by Odidigboigbo(m): 12:03am On Oct 25, 2022
Samyyorn5050:
My governor has spoken

Hate Wike ( the messenger) for all I care
The message has been delivered

Candidate - North
Director general - North
Party chairman - North
These are the critical decision makers during this campaign
Where does the South stand in PDP?

Call it his personal interest

I a Southerner believe in the message he has sent.
Who is the DG of the campaign?
Re: Atiku Does Not Deserve Rivers PDP Votes – Wike by emmykk(m): 12:22am On Oct 25, 2022
lhordspy:

Next year's prediction will beat imagination.
Wait and see who those northern APC will vote for don't be too excited you have won.

Next election is a serious business.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Does Not Deserve Rivers PDP Votes – Wike by Nobody: 1:21am On Oct 25, 2022
Richardonald:
Atiku is not move by wike noise, he knows Rivers votes will split into two, obi will carry majority while PDP got the rest, sowore and co.grin are not relevant in Rivers.

Wike removed secondus.
He said secondus from the south as PDP chairman cannot win presidency, they brought Ayu from the north, he insist Ayu should be removed, because his plan didn't work.
He even run to anambra to de-market obi, was happy when obi left the party, not knowing his breakfast is cookinggrin

The only way Rivers votes can swing to another party apart from PDP and LP, is by rigging, 200 wike grin cannot influence Rivers electorates, it is only by rigging..

Wailing wikegrin

Obi will win Rivers?

grin grin grin
Re: Atiku Does Not Deserve Rivers PDP Votes – Wike by kshowhanif: 1:41am On Oct 25, 2022
NwaNimo1:
Tyrant......just imagine Wike as a vice?

[img]https://giffiles./216/216370.gif[/img]

Na God save Atiku as him no carry wire as vice-president, na fight from start to finish.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Does Not Deserve Rivers PDP Votes – Wike by OgunkeeLhordspy: 1:58am On Oct 25, 2022
lhordspy:

Oloribu alayebaje if na this oyo wey I Dey tinibu case na OYO and ogun go still kill you join
Re: Atiku Does Not Deserve Rivers PDP Votes – Wike by Yankee101: 2:13am On Oct 25, 2022
Sore loser
No matter who becomes president EFCC awaits you

1 Like

Re: Atiku Does Not Deserve Rivers PDP Votes – Wike by Yankee101: 2:14am On Oct 25, 2022
kshowhanif:

Na God save Atiku as him no carry wire as vice-president, na fight from start to finish.

Or killed
Re: Atiku Does Not Deserve Rivers PDP Votes – Wike by Invest4growth: 4:10am On Oct 25, 2022
In all fairness, does Atiku deserve to contest after , two terms of a northern Buhari? No.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Dolapo Osinbajo At Obafemi Awolowo's 30th Remembrance Service / Fani-Kayode Praising Wife Months Before Marriage Collapsed (Video) / 50th Birthday: Osita Chidoka Shows Legwork While Dancing To Naira Marley's Song

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.