Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,901 members, 7,835,007 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:33 AM

I Knew What She Wanted - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Knew What She Wanted (364 Views)

She Wanted To Control Me After We Fkd / Woman Removed Her Pant Along D Road Because Of 20k She Wanted To Collect (video) / She Wanted A Relationship, Now She Is Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Knew What She Wanted by emp180: 9:11pm On Oct 24, 2022
This morning I banged my sisters 18 year old friend and this is how it happened. \n I walked in the house from a long day of work and as I turned around from closing the door, there she was!!. \n Bent over washing her hair in my kitchen sink, her butt was so tight and firm. I walked up and she turned around holding her wet hair up saying”o hey it’s you” with a big smile. I said “heyyyy good to see you again” she said “can you help me real quick?” I said “sure”!. She said “follow me to the bathroom” so I did. \n We made it to the bath tube she bent over in the tub to wash her out and as she did her little shorts drove so far in her butt my penis instantly started throbbing. She said “can you just reach over me and help me wash it out”? I didn’t know how to respond because her butt was in my way and I knew I would be all over it. She replied again with “pleaseeee”. I said .......read more

(1) (Reply)

For Women: How To Cope With An Unemployed Husband (watch) / Of Course She's Fully Loving It / How To Start-up Conversation With A Girl, Best Pick-up Lines For Your Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.