Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,917 members, 7,863,223 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 01:19 PM

Kano Residents Bury APC In A Mock Coffin, Chant 'Bamayi!" (Video) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kano Residents Bury APC In A Mock Coffin, Chant 'Bamayi!" (Video) (43163 Views)

Katsina Youths Boo APC Campaign Team, Chant "Bamayi" (Video) / EndSARS: Edo Protesters Carry Coffin & Chant "Buhari Must Go" / "Photographs Of My Mock Coffin Traumatised My Mother" - Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kano Residents Bury APC In A Mock Coffin, Chant 'Bamayi!" (Video) by cremedelacreme: 6:40am On Oct 25, 2022
Is this not the same Kano that Tinubu urchins say he'll get 10M votes from? grin

1 Like

Re: Kano Residents Bury APC In A Mock Coffin, Chant 'Bamayi!" (Video) by NaijaRoyalty(m): 6:41am On Oct 25, 2022
Tinubuwins2023e:
Last last North will continue to Rule Nigeria since Obituaries don't want to have sense.
We go see who go laugh last. South west is fast developing and it will continue to develop. Na South East go suffer am pass
Shut up your mouth , which south east will suffer am

Are you not aware that the south east region are known to be PDP traditional strong hold and that The vice to Atiku, Ifeanyi Okowa, is an Igbo man?

Aside Lagos that enjoyed Buhari government on development which other south west state is fast developing more than any south east state?

Keep deceiving yourself with your own lies. Reality is gradually coming out on how Tinubu will be so disgraced in 2023 presidential election and his reputation, shattered.

If Tinubu was responsible and not greedy, he would have supported Osibanjo but Tinubu greed is just too much.

The south east made a significant improvement in development in the last 8yrs despite Buhari hate and neglect of the region.

Atiku is friend with the Igbos and has millions of Igbos support (I hate to admit that) but a win for Atiku is also a win for the south east because the South east is traditionally a PDP home

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kano Residents Bury APC In A Mock Coffin, Chant 'Bamayi!" (Video) by Seankhalifa: 6:42am On Oct 25, 2022
Lol... I need more bet pls... atiku won't win dis election... grin I need to by my printing machine...
Re: Kano Residents Bury APC In A Mock Coffin, Chant 'Bamayi!" (Video) by Flows001(m): 6:42am On Oct 25, 2022
Tinubuwins2023e:
Last last North will continue to Rule Nigeria since Obituaries don't want to have sense.
We go see who go laugh last. South west is fast developing and it will continue to develop. Na South East go suffer am pass
Ewu!
I'm from the North Central but I'm rooting for Obi because of so many factors!
You urchins are the senseless ones here and y'all are the ones spoiling Southerners' chance.
Keep being stupid and watch the North rule the country forever..
Obi is the most competent among all the candidates, but the sentiments among Northern Muslims will make them queue round their brother, if you all want the Presidency to return to the South, then let it go to where it rightly should go!
Tinubu is going nowhere..
Obi is your next President.

7 Likes

Re: Kano Residents Bury APC In A Mock Coffin, Chant 'Bamayi!" (Video) by Tinubuwins2023e: 6:42am On Oct 25, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:

Are you not aware that the south east region are known to be PDP traditional strong hold and that The vice to Atiku, Ifeanyi Okowa, is an Igbo man?

Aside Lagos that enjoyed Buhari government on development which other south west state is fast developing more than any south east state?

Keep deceiving yourself with your own lies. Reality is gradually coming out on how Tinubu will be so disgraced in 2023 presidential election and his reputation, shattered.

If Tinubu was responsible and not greedy, he would have supported Osibanjo but Tinubu greed is just too much.

The south east made a significant improvement in development despite Buhari hate and neglect of the region.

Atiku is friend with the Igbo and has millions of Igbos support (I hate to admit that) but a win for Atiku is also a win for the south east because the South is traditionally a PDP home

You mean tha Atiku that have already lost?
They have left you behind
Re: Kano Residents Bury APC In A Mock Coffin, Chant 'Bamayi!" (Video) by NaijaRoyalty(m): 6:42am On Oct 25, 2022
Tinubu and his foolish slaves will be retired politically in 2023

I'm happy grin cheesy grin cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Kano Residents Bury APC In A Mock Coffin, Chant 'Bamayi!" (Video) by Atlantis585: 6:43am On Oct 25, 2022
Penguin2:

Now, asides Northwest and Northeast, where else is Atiku expecting to win?

The question you should be asking is after Tinubu sold out the South in 2015 and now trying to buy the North at the expense of his SW brothers, where will he get the votes to win since SE, SS, NC, Lagos, Ogun and Ondo is out of reach for him?

Babu.

Kwankwaso 2023 is a goooooal!
Re: Kano Residents Bury APC In A Mock Coffin, Chant 'Bamayi!" (Video) by Tinubuwins2023e: 6:43am On Oct 25, 2022
Flows001:

Ewu!
I'm from the North Central but I'm rooting for Obi because of so many factors!
You urchins are the senseless ones here and y'all are the ones spoiling Southerners' chance.
Keep being stupid and watch the North rule the country forever..
Obi is the most competent among all the candidates, but the sentiments among Northern Muslims will make them queue round their brother, if you all want the Presidency to return to the South, then let it go to where it rightly should go!
Tinubu is going nowhere..
Obi is your next President.

Re: Kano Residents Bury APC In A Mock Coffin, Chant 'Bamayi!" (Video) by Starcrest1: 6:44am On Oct 25, 2022
Tinubuwins2023e:

You Obituaries are dumb, if you don't understand the context at which I made that statement them remain a zombie for life.
And for your information Tinubu is winning 100%

Mumu your cry is just starting. By February you will cry blood.

3 Likes

Re: Kano Residents Bury APC In A Mock Coffin, Chant 'Bamayi!" (Video) by Nobody: 6:44am On Oct 25, 2022
It has happened
Re: Kano Residents Bury APC In A Mock Coffin, Chant 'Bamayi!" (Video) by NaijaRoyalty(m): 6:45am On Oct 25, 2022
Tinubuwins2023e:

You mean tha Atiku that have already lost?
They have left you behind
Bros, I hate to deceive myself .. Atiku will win north .

Buhari spoiled Tinubu chances all around the country with his bad policies that has brought the country to her kneels

2 Likes

Re: Kano Residents Bury APC In A Mock Coffin, Chant 'Bamayi!" (Video) by OfficialAPCNig: 6:46am On Oct 25, 2022
MaliCampus:
Your analysis is wrong. Atiku, Tinubu and kwankwaso will cancel each other in the North, while Obi Will cruise to Victory. Go and check 2011 results. Jonathan lost the North but still won the election. I want Tinubu to do more in the North so as to reduce Atikus block vote.
Leave the guy to be deceiving himself. The North has three strong candidates who are all moslems and still doesn't believe they will cancel themselves out.

Obi has a clearer path to the presidency than other candidates as far as Kwankwanso remains in the race.

Everyone in Kano knows RMK is not running to win the presidency but to keep his support base engaged to win the guber for his in-law and party and then build from there.

If RMK drops from the race, Abba Gida Gida will lose the election, so he won't.

RMK, Obi and Atiku has a strong support base in Lagos, but Tinubu will win but with little margin.

The thief doesn't stand a chance in 2023

1 Like

Re: Kano Residents Bury APC In A Mock Coffin, Chant 'Bamayi!" (Video) by onuman: 6:48am On Oct 25, 2022
socialmediaman:
They waited till after emilokan donated N100 million to the dollar criminal.

El Rufai and co also waiting for their share before acting!

The tyrant in Aso Rock politely asked them to allow him choose his successor but they refused and challenged a known despot! First time a president failed to select his own successor! One even abandoned victims of a church attack in his state and jetted out because of politics. Ok he allowed them to impose their choice on the party.

now this! grin

Even after imposing Tinubu, the north placed Shettima to ride piggyback on Tinubu to Aso Rock as president of Nigeria.
The north earlier placed Atiku and seamless Okowa on PDP.
The south is fighting themselves between imaginary Tinubu Presidency and Peter Obi; while the Buhari cabal has played its cards.
Re: Kano Residents Bury APC In A Mock Coffin, Chant 'Bamayi!" (Video) by Atlantis585: 6:49am On Oct 25, 2022
Osariemen12:
Anything can be president but Tinubu.
May God bring an endless plague to anyone that votes Tinubu in 2023.

grin grin
Kai, you too wicked ooo.
Re: Kano Residents Bury APC In A Mock Coffin, Chant 'Bamayi!" (Video) by Flows001(m): 6:49am On Oct 25, 2022
Tinubuwins2023e:

Na you dey cry na cheesy
Your Agbado Northern bloc votes already in the mud grin
Obi owns South East, South South, North Central and a Substantial part of South West.
We are not focusing on NW and NE, Jonathan won without them in 2011 hence, Atiku, Agbado and Kwankwaso can kill themselves there, we only need 25% there to cruise to Aso Rock

4 Likes

Re: Kano Residents Bury APC In A Mock Coffin, Chant 'Bamayi!" (Video) by stacyadams: 6:52am On Oct 25, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:

Bros, I hate to deceive myself .. Atiku will win north .

Buhari spoiled Tinubu chances all around the country with his bad policies that has brought the country to her kneels

APC rats will not admit to this,but that is the reality on ground
Re: Kano Residents Bury APC In A Mock Coffin, Chant 'Bamayi!" (Video) by Engritodo: 6:55am On Oct 25, 2022
I prefer atiku than tinubu. Let tinubu go and rest
Re: Kano Residents Bury APC In A Mock Coffin, Chant 'Bamayi!" (Video) by Tinubuwins2023e: 6:56am On Oct 25, 2022
Flows001:

Na you dey cry na cheesy
Your Agbado Northern bloc votes already in the mud grin
Obi owns South East, South South, North Central and a Substantial part of South West.
We are not focusing on NW and NE, Jonathan won without them in 2011 hence, Atiku, Agbado and Kwankwaso can kill themselves there, we only need 25% there to cruise to Aso Rock

Your cry is delicious.

Re: Kano Residents Bury APC In A Mock Coffin, Chant 'Bamayi!" (Video) by Tinubuwins2023e: 6:57am On Oct 25, 2022
Starcrest1:

Mumu your cry is just starting. By February you will cry blood.

Re: Kano Residents Bury APC In A Mock Coffin, Chant 'Bamayi!" (Video) by Nobody: 6:58am On Oct 25, 2022
[quote author=Tinubuwins2023e post=117853902][/quote]
The picture reminds me of Tinubu's teeth.
Re: Kano Residents Bury APC In A Mock Coffin, Chant 'Bamayi!" (Video) by Theevilone(m): 6:59am On Oct 25, 2022
Where are those urchins shouting ‘ on his mandate we stand gidigwa’ ?

1 Like

Re: Kano Residents Bury APC In A Mock Coffin, Chant 'Bamayi!" (Video) by Bizibi(m): 6:59am On Oct 25, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:

The south east made a significant improvement in development in the last 8yrs despite Buhari hate and neglect of the region.

Atiku is friend with the Igbos and has millions of Igbos support (I hate to admit that) but a win for Atiku is also a win for the south east because the South east is traditionally a PDP home
one of the reasons why I was angry with them for not supporting osinbajo.....but as usual the tinubu supporters were ranting.

1 Like

Re: Kano Residents Bury APC In A Mock Coffin, Chant 'Bamayi!" (Video) by Tinubuwins2023e: 7:01am On Oct 25, 2022
sanusideunifier:

The picture reminds me of Tinubu's teeth.

You mean to say Peter Obituary teeth? I get,
Let me show you again

Re: Kano Residents Bury APC In A Mock Coffin, Chant 'Bamayi!" (Video) by lugiano1: 7:04am On Oct 25, 2022
AllTheWayUp:

grin grin grin
Nothing like cancel each other
We are telling u the current reality on ground not 2011 election analysis or social media propaganda
Kwankwaso will or may only win Kano state...Quote me anywhere
Atiku will win most states in the North East and North West, don't be fooled or bamboozled by social media talk/propaganda, come to the North and verify ur self or call people living in different states in the North.
Tinubu is not popular down here. He is only sure of significant votes in Borno and Yobe due to Shettimma his Vice Presidential candidate.
Atiku will win the Northern votes comfortably come February 23rd 2023... Quote me anywhere again and again
Seems you guys aren't yet tired of these wicked men and the backwardness of Nigeria....
Re: Kano Residents Bury APC In A Mock Coffin, Chant 'Bamayi!" (Video) by bishopkay: 7:05am On Oct 25, 2022
Tinubuwins2023e:
Na God go punish you! May a thousand Atikus govern Nigeria before a Tifnubu! Since you agbadoans don't want to have sense, let the north continue. After all, na una suffer pass
Re: Kano Residents Bury APC In A Mock Coffin, Chant 'Bamayi!" (Video) by JoeNL22(m): 7:05am On Oct 25, 2022
SmartPolician:

It will be hard for Peter Obi to win majority of the votes cast and 25% of the votes in 25 states. Although I plan to vote for him, it will take a miracle for that to happen.

Even when you people claim that South South will vote for Peter Obi, I still question that because it's a strong PDP region. Atiku Abubukar, not Bola Tinubu, is the favourite to win the next election.

He would win and get his 25%

The south south will never vote Atiku because it's the turn of the south to produce presidency.

They won't vote Tinubu because of what he did to Jonathan in 2015, so don't worry yourself.

The south south is for obi, and remember the Wike wahala!.....is boys will vote obi president and PDP state elections, why do you think obi is not siding anybody for state elections anywhere??......that Is the game plan. You don't need to worry yourself. Obi is for SS & SS is for obi

3 Likes

Re: Kano Residents Bury APC In A Mock Coffin, Chant 'Bamayi!" (Video) by bishopkay: 7:07am On Oct 25, 2022
SmartPolician:

It will be hard for Peter Obi to win majority of the votes cast and 25% of the votes in 25 states. Although I plan to vote for him, it will take a miracle for that to happen.

Even when you people claim that South South will vote for Peter Obi, I still question that because it's a strong PDP region. Atiku Abubukar, not Bola Tinubu, is the favourite to win the next election.
You don't know what people are cooking bro. You see this election, it's impossible to call till the D-Day itself. But anyone and anything but tifnubu and APC!

1 Like

Re: Kano Residents Bury APC In A Mock Coffin, Chant 'Bamayi!" (Video) by NaijaRoyalty(m): 7:07am On Oct 25, 2022
Bizibi:
one of the reasons why I was angry with them for not supporting osinbajo.....but as usual the tinubu supporters were ranting.
Tinubu spoiled the Yoruba chances by not supporting Osibanjo

Tinubu political miscalculation and greed is the reason the Yoruba will be relegated to the background after Buhari tenure in 2023

1 Like

Re: Kano Residents Bury APC In A Mock Coffin, Chant 'Bamayi!" (Video) by Gbeng30(m): 7:12am On Oct 25, 2022
It's obvious now, how can a sensible person vote for this evil party despite what we are going through in this country...its only senseless urchins that will not agree
Re: Kano Residents Bury APC In A Mock Coffin, Chant 'Bamayi!" (Video) by Tinubuwins2023e: 7:12am On Oct 25, 2022
bishopkay:

Na God go punish you! May a thousand Atikus govern Nigeria before a Tifnubu! Since you agbadoans don't want to have sense, let the north continue. After all, na una suffer pass

Stop foaming in the mouth dude. God knows who to punish and that may probably be you. You don't dictate to God who to punish or not.
Tinubu will definitely rule your flat dumb head from 2023 to 2031.
You can start to cry again ok baby
1.. 2... 3 oya cry

Re: Kano Residents Bury APC In A Mock Coffin, Chant 'Bamayi!" (Video) by bishopkay: 7:15am On Oct 25, 2022
Tinubuwins2023e:

Stop foaming in the mouth dude. God knows who to punish and that may probably be you. You don't dictate to God who to punish or not.
Tinubu will definitely rule your flat dumb head from 2023 to 2031.
You can start to cry again ok baby
1.. 2... 3 oya cry
Lmao... You rude , toxic, Insolent foolish agbado pigs will learn lessons. Very brutal lessons y'all will learn!
Re: Kano Residents Bury APC In A Mock Coffin, Chant 'Bamayi!" (Video) by Nobody: 7:19am On Oct 25, 2022
@Moh247 Leodeking FreeStuffsNG Abdul05 PandoraObi Throwback Batified2023 Biodun556

You guys are avoiding this thread. Why? grin grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

I Owe Nobody Any Apology For Supporting Buhari - Kenneth Okonkwo / Atiku To Tinubu: I Was A Customs Officer When You Were Working With Druglords / China Loan: Fayose Hits Back At Oyegun, Sagay, Oni, APC, Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.