Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,916 members, 7,863,207 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 01:07 PM

Kano Residents Bury APC In A Mock Coffin, Chant 'Bamayi!" (Video) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kano Residents Bury APC In A Mock Coffin, Chant 'Bamayi!" (Video) (43160 Views)

Katsina Youths Boo APC Campaign Team, Chant "Bamayi" (Video) / EndSARS: Edo Protesters Carry Coffin & Chant "Buhari Must Go" / "Photographs Of My Mock Coffin Traumatised My Mother" - Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kano Residents Bury APC In A Mock Coffin, Chant 'Bamayi!" (Video) by Chizzyjforce: 8:44am On Oct 25, 2022
AllTheWayUp:

A divided South with Peter Obi and Tinubu contesting will not be enough to stop Atiku.from polling the overall highest votes and declared President elect.
Even Wike with all his mad man rantings can't stop Atiku
Even if Atiku loses Rivers State, he has penetrated and made aggressive inroads in states in the North to replace Rivers votes..
With reality on ground, Atiku will get at least 55% of the overall Northern votes....and can afford to poll second highest overall in most states across the south South, south east and south west and still be declared President elect.

Again A divided South with Tinubu and Peter Obi on the ballot has made Atiku's path of Victory more Easier.
Atiku and PDP focused on Northern votes this time around, which was a huge checkmate against Tinubu, who was banking on Northern votes and thinking Obi emergence will scuttle Atiku chances in the traditional PDP strongholds of the south South and South East
But Atiku's surge in popularity in the North, and also PDP agressive political realignments and PDP resurgent grassroots mobilizations across villages, markets, towns and cities in the North and the unprecedented continuous defections from APC to PDP in the North, has offset PDP/Atiku's loss of grounds in the traditional PDP strongholds of South South and South East due to the Obi factor
Tinubu is the one who is politically bleeding at the moment, cos no hope for him in the North, South South and South East and his egocentric Muslim Muslim ticket was a political own goal and Dead on Arrival (DOA).

You're more intelligent than Reno O mockery. That guy can't churn up what seems realistic with good English like you did above. Rather he'll be on SM posting unmeaningful rubbish like a kid.

PDP better dump that full.

Anyways, Obi is coming for a better Nigeria.

I won't argue with you because you'll win me grin grin... It's obvious you're good at what you do, but come Feb 2023, Peter Obi will be declared the President.

1 Like

Re: Kano Residents Bury APC In A Mock Coffin, Chant 'Bamayi!" (Video) by Devil1Messenger: 8:45am On Oct 25, 2022
SATANICALLY666:
Kano Residents Protest, Bury APC...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x-B7uS4CBkE-0

I pity our south west boyz shouting Tinubu and creating enemies in the south east and South South thinking the north will vote him because he supported Buhari grin
Atiku also supported Buhari too angry
How can u even trust northerners when their brother is on the ballot.
GEJ needed to make aliance with Tinubu in 2011 to make sure he had the entire backing from the south and with little votes from the north, that gave him victory

2 Likes

Re: Kano Residents Bury APC In A Mock Coffin, Chant 'Bamayi!" (Video) by alimiadedayo1: 8:52am On Oct 25, 2022
MaliCampus:
Your analysis is wrong. Atiku, Tinubu and kwankwaso will cancel each other in the North, while Obi Will cruise to Victory. Go and check 2011 results. Jonathan lost the North but still won the election. I want Tinubu to do more in the North so as to reduce Atikus block vote.
you are a naive in politics you are reasoning from both your delusion and sentiments.. I want to know if you are intelligent? do you think Peter obi we have 25 percent of all the 24 states in Nigeria and mention those states you think he can have 25 percent if you say so.. second question, can the votes from south east south south plus small in south west and north central makes him to have a total votes ahead of Atiku and tinubu total votes in the north? now when you are comparing Jonathan with obi that is when I know you dont know about politics let me tell you the two factor that helped Jonathan.. number 1 there is a total block votes for Jonathan in the whole south region including south east, south west and south south plus majority of votes in north central like Jos, nasarawa, Abuja,kogi,benue state, and kwara state and the other factor is the power of incumbency and the structure of pdp as of then which work perfectly for him in core northern states when he won in Kaduna, taraba And some other states in north which have a very strong pdp structure.. The only states Buhari won is core fulani and muslims state Buhari has been winning since he started contesting state like jigawa,kano,Niger state,bornu,yobe,katina,kebbi and he won adamawa with a slight margin against Jonathan what helped him is adamawa is because adamawa is a fulani state and it is very close yobe too

1 Like

Re: Kano Residents Bury APC In A Mock Coffin, Chant 'Bamayi!" (Video) by alimiadedayo1: 8:57am On Oct 25, 2022
asanausana91:
pls go and Google the results again. Jonathan won the south east, south west, south south and north central. Can you tell me that Peter Obi will win the 4 zones?
my br dont mind those kids I have analyzed everything to him about 2011 election and if he can decipher my analysis then he is hallucinating

1 Like

Re: Kano Residents Bury APC In A Mock Coffin, Chant 'Bamayi!" (Video) by alimiadedayo1: 9:02am On Oct 25, 2022
OfficialAPCNig:

Leave the guy to be deceiving himself. The North has three strong candidates who are all moslems and still doesn't believe they will cancel themselves out.

Obi has a clearer path to the presidency than other candidates as far as Kwankwanso remains in the race.

Everyone in Kano knows RMK is not running to win the presidency but to keep his support base engaged to win the guber for his in-law and party and then build from there.

If RMK drops from the race, Abba Gida Gida will lose the election, so he won't.

RMK, Obi and Atiku has a strong support base in Lagos, but Tinubu will win but with little margin.

The thief doesn't stand a chance in 2023
which state are you from? infact I can actually guess your tribe from your comment RMK has a strong support base in lagos?
Re: Kano Residents Bury APC In A Mock Coffin, Chant 'Bamayi!" (Video) by lagdmark(m): 9:03am On Oct 25, 2022
Bola Ahmed Tinubu is full of bad luck. God forbid that such sick Agbaya will lead Nigeria. His memories are gone.
Re: Kano Residents Bury APC In A Mock Coffin, Chant 'Bamayi!" (Video) by alimiadedayo1: 9:03am On Oct 25, 2022
JoeNL22:

Well.....you might be right.
But this is how the results will play out.

NORTHWEST
ATIKU - 30%
TINUBU - 40%
OBI - 20%
KWANKWANSO - 10%

NORTHEAST
ATIKU - 40%
OBI - 20%
TINUBU - 30%
KWANKWANSO - 10%

are you okay atll obi 20 percent in north east and northwest is better you will give him 100 percent so that we will know that you are running mad

1 Like

Re: Kano Residents Bury APC In A Mock Coffin, Chant 'Bamayi!" (Video) by Kagd10: 9:04am On Oct 25, 2022
jude79:

Don't blame northerners, greedy people from the south like tinubu gave them power with the help of lies and propaganda from Western media organizations like the nation, tvc and the lying Sahara reporters, the Igboes might be ordinary traders but the know the Muslim north more than others, the war Ed westerners siting past experiences, with awolowo, abiola, shonekon, but tinubu and his urchins never listened due to greed, today, greed is still pushing tinubu for a slot that belongs to southeast, he will eventually loose, obi might even loose, but the hammer from Muslim north will fall heavily on Southwest, southeast has a way of alienating themselves from the evil vagaries of core Muslim north

Will you keep quiet? Where were your stoopid self in 2011 when Tinubu supported Jonathan who betrayed the SW? You dey mad?
Re: Kano Residents Bury APC In A Mock Coffin, Chant 'Bamayi!" (Video) by CSTRR: 9:05am On Oct 25, 2022
Atiku is a hopeless thief, but I prefer him than Tinubu.

It's just common sense. Atiku is better.

But it is disgraceful if Peter obi does not win.

Suffer never Taya una be that.
Re: Kano Residents Bury APC In A Mock Coffin, Chant 'Bamayi!" (Video) by Bizibi(m): 9:07am On Oct 25, 2022
Kagd10:

Will you keep quiet? Where were your stoopid self in 2011 when Tinubu supported Jonathan who betrayed the SW? You dey mad?

who told you tinubu supported gej

Ohh!!! I forgot it is this delusional fella.
Re: Kano Residents Bury APC In A Mock Coffin, Chant 'Bamayi!" (Video) by Kagd10: 9:08am On Oct 25, 2022
Bizibi:
who told you tinubu supported gej

Go and check the news on 2011 election. Heck Jonathan won Lagos. Why did you think the SW who voted for Jonathan in 2011 withdrew in 2015? You dey mad!
Re: Kano Residents Bury APC In A Mock Coffin, Chant 'Bamayi!" (Video) by alimiadedayo1: 9:12am On Oct 25, 2022
SmartPolician:

It will be hard for Peter Obi to win majority of the votes cast and 25% of the votes in 25 states. Although I plan to vote for him, it will take a miracle for that to happen.

Even when you people claim that South South will vote for Peter Obi, I still question that because it's a strong PDP region. Atiku Abubukar, not Bola Tinubu, is the favourite to win the next election.
guy I respect your opinion and analysis that means you are politically educated or political literate.. dont waste your votes on obi obi cannot win this election my question is always can he have 25 percent of 24 states I love it that you are very objective about this question..the best way we can vote out this evil government is to rally round pdp which is the main opposition voting obi is and added advantage for Tinubu tha is truth cause a vote for obi suppose to be for Atiku and that is why Atiku is mobilizing the north in order to retain the lost votes in south east infact Pete obi was a spoiler for pdp he is trying to chase what he can achieve at the wrong time

2 Likes

Re: Kano Residents Bury APC In A Mock Coffin, Chant 'Bamayi!" (Video) by Bizibi(m): 9:12am On Oct 25, 2022
Kagd10:

Go and check the news on 2011 election. Heck Jonathan won Lagos. Why did you think the SW who voted for Jonathan in 2011 withdrew in 2015? You dey mad!
why you dey lie!!! I remember that election very well and tinubu did not support gej. I followed the atiku fallout with pdp in the primaries and the election itself.
Re: Kano Residents Bury APC In A Mock Coffin, Chant 'Bamayi!" (Video) by Kagd10: 9:14am On Oct 25, 2022
Bizibi:
why you dey lie!!! I remember that election very well and tinubu did not support gej.

Yet Gej won Lagos and majority of SW in 2011 which he lost in 2015? You're a phool!
Re: Kano Residents Bury APC In A Mock Coffin, Chant 'Bamayi!" (Video) by alimiadedayo1: 9:14am On Oct 25, 2022
kevclin:

Atiku will win the Northern votes but Obi will win the Presidential election with a wide margin
how old are you? you dont need to tell me which tribe you are cause I ave known from your comment.. so my question is how win peter obi win the presidential election with a wide margin.. i did not say you should curse me analyze everything to me
Re: Kano Residents Bury APC In A Mock Coffin, Chant 'Bamayi!" (Video) by Kagd10: 9:19am On Oct 25, 2022
CSTRR:
Atiku is a hopeless thief, but I prefer him than Tinubu.

It's just common sense. Atiku is better.

But it is disgraceful if Peter obi does not win.

Suffer never Taya una be that.

If you had a brain, you would prefer Tinubu who accommodated Igbos even in his cabinet, not killer herdsman Atiku boldly championing killer herdsman. Did you think people would have supported Buhari if he was boldly championing killer herdsman? Now, you see Atiku who's boldly championing killer herdsman even before he gets in. That's even worse!
Re: Kano Residents Bury APC In A Mock Coffin, Chant 'Bamayi!" (Video) by luizpippo(m): 9:22am On Oct 25, 2022
Trinitycian:

Check my previous threads. I already revealed Obi has some supporters in Southern Kaduna, especially among the Igbo traders.

So these sets of people are now Atikulating?

If i may ask, why?
Re: Kano Residents Bury APC In A Mock Coffin, Chant 'Bamayi!" (Video) by ebbo(m): 9:22am On Oct 25, 2022
Trinitycian:

You've said it all! I knew Atiku meant business when I read about their endorsement. Twas a big game changer!

Seriously, unless God says no, I don't see anything stopping Atiku’s Victory. And the margin will be massive! Bigger than what Buhari got in 2015 and 2019.

Stop deceiving urself by friend.
Re: Kano Residents Bury APC In A Mock Coffin, Chant 'Bamayi!" (Video) by kingsmaila(m): 9:24am On Oct 25, 2022
I am in Kano. This is just few opposition supporters. Kano is not atikulate but for APC and NNPC no trace of LP Obedient but little of PDP
Re: Kano Residents Bury APC In A Mock Coffin, Chant 'Bamayi!" (Video) by Tflex01: 9:34am On Oct 25, 2022
Osariemen12:
Anything can be president but Tinubu.

May God bring an endless plague to anyone that votes Tinubu in 2023.

May all your seeds be afflicted with same. And may your generation, up to the tenth be miserable!!!
Re: Kano Residents Bury APC In A Mock Coffin, Chant 'Bamayi!" (Video) by Oyiboman69: 9:40am On Oct 25, 2022
AllTheWayUp:

grin grin grin
Nothing like cancel each other
We are telling u the current reality on ground not 2011 election analysis or social media propaganda
Kwankwaso will or may only win Kano state...Quote me anywhere
Atiku will win most states in the North East and North West, don't be fooled or bamboozled by social media talk/propaganda, come to the North and verify ur self or call people living in different states in the North.
Tinubu is not popular down here. He is only sure of significant votes in Borno and Yobe due to Shettimma his Vice Presidential candidate.
Atiku will win the Northern votes comfortably come February 23rd 2023... Quote me anywhere again and again
mtcheew!
Re: Kano Residents Bury APC In A Mock Coffin, Chant 'Bamayi!" (Video) by lukency(m): 9:42am On Oct 25, 2022
Say some kano resident pls" Well, it's normal in politics.
Re: Kano Residents Bury APC In A Mock Coffin, Chant 'Bamayi!" (Video) by broadman20: 9:45am On Oct 25, 2022
AllTheWayUp:

A divided South with Peter Obi and Tinubu contesting will not be enough to stop Atiku.from polling the overall highest votes and declared President elect.
Even Wike with all his mad man rantings can't stop Atiku
Even if Atiku loses Rivers State, he has penetrated and made aggressive inroads in states in the North to replace Rivers votes..
With reality on ground, Atiku will get at least 55% of the overall Northern votes....and can afford to poll second highest overall in most states across the south South, south east and south west and still be declared President elect.

Again A divided South with Tinubu and Peter Obi on the ballot has made Atiku's path of Victory more Easier.
Atiku and PDP focused on Northern votes this time around, which was a huge checkmate against Tinubu, who was banking on Northern votes and thinking Obi emergence will scuttle Atiku chances in the traditional PDP strongholds of the south South and South East
But Atiku's surge in popularity in the North, and also PDP agressive political realignments and PDP resurgent grassroots mobilizations across villages, markets, towns and cities in the North and the unprecedented continuous defections from APC to PDP in the North, has offset PDP/Atiku's loss of grounds in the traditional PDP strongholds of South South and South East due to the Obi factor
Tinubu is the one who is politically bleeding at the moment, cos no hope for him in the North, South South and South East and his egocentric Muslim Muslim ticket was a political own goal and Dead on Arrival (DOA).

Atiku can never win Obi even if he likes let the whole Kano vote for him.
Re: Kano Residents Bury APC In A Mock Coffin, Chant 'Bamayi!" (Video) by Agadinaagwuofe: 9:53am On Oct 25, 2022
NotBeenPaid:

Buhari spoilt Tinubu's chances of becoming the next President by ruling wrecklessly thereby destroying the economy.

You can take this to the bank: Tinubu isn't your next President.

It surprises me why people are not seeing the handwriting. Tinubu has a lot of odds against him and his chances have diminished immensely. Buhari's reckless ruling, his health status, Muslim/Muslim ticket have majorly diminished his chances had it been his group would have successfully sell his competence as a former Lagos governor. Even though I will vote PO but all calculation and prediction is favouring Atiku baring any last minute realignment and spoilers

1 Like

Re: Kano Residents Bury APC In A Mock Coffin, Chant 'Bamayi!" (Video) by CSTRR: 9:54am On Oct 25, 2022
Kagd10:

If you had a brain, you would prefer Tinubu who accommodated Igbos even in his cabinet, not killer herdsman Atiku boldly championing killer herdsman. Did you think people would have supported Buhari if he was boldly championing killer herdsman? Now, you see Atiku who's boldly championing killer herdsman even before he gets in. That's even worse!
Was it not Tinubu that said "where are the cows"?
He is even a more pliable tool foot-mat for backward Fulani agenda than Atiku.

Did you say tinubu also Accommodated Igbos in his cabinet?

Who are those two Igbos in his cabinet feeding?
Will they feed Igbos when tinubu wreck the economy with his minimum commodity pricing economic policy?

Una no rate Igbo Sha.

Accommodated Igbos in his cabinet.
The thing no heavy you talk?

Tinubu should go ahead and sack them, if that makes him feel better.
Re: Kano Residents Bury APC In A Mock Coffin, Chant 'Bamayi!" (Video) by Kaytixy: 9:58am On Oct 25, 2022
APC SAI MUN BATA WUTA
Re: Kano Residents Bury APC In A Mock Coffin, Chant 'Bamayi!" (Video) by Kagd10: 9:58am On Oct 25, 2022
CSTRR:

Was it not Tinubu that said "where are the cows"?
He is even a more pliable tool foot-mat for backward Fulani agenda than Atiku.

Did you say tinubu also Accommodated Igbos in his cabinet?

Who are those two Igbos in his cabinet feeding?
Will they feed Igbos when tinubu wreck the economy with his minimum commodity pricing economic policy?

Una no rate Igbo Sha.

Accommodated Igbos in his cabinet.
The thing no heavy you talk?

Tinubu should go ahead and sack them, if that makes him feel better.

Tinubu was trying to find out factual evidences. Tinubu isn't the one to sit still at the face of insecurity. We all saw that in Lagos.

And yeah, Tinubu accommodated Igbos in his cabinet when he had no obligation to do such because there was no need for it in the first place.

Whereas Atiku thing with Peter Obi was because he needed the SE votes back then. Atiku is the one who champion killer herdsman and has been saying he would question the governors who banned open grazing.
Re: Kano Residents Bury APC In A Mock Coffin, Chant 'Bamayi!" (Video) by infogeneral: 10:21am On Oct 25, 2022
Conspiracy to force another Northern President!
Re: Kano Residents Bury APC In A Mock Coffin, Chant 'Bamayi!" (Video) by emonis88: 10:36am On Oct 25, 2022
Do unto others as u will do unto urself, all the things the lieing cacus , that came to lie to Nigerians about Jonathan, did to Jonathan, is been done to them. U reap what u sow.
Re: Kano Residents Bury APC In A Mock Coffin, Chant 'Bamayi!" (Video) by emonis88: 10:59am On Oct 25, 2022
Tinubuwins2023e:
Last last North will continue to Rule Nigeria since Obituaries don't want to have sense.
We go see who go laugh last. South west is fast developing and it will continue to develop. Na South East go suffer am pass
Abi na u no get sense! Even with the Muslim Muslim ticket? Throwing Christians into the trash can? It is even ur candidate that no get sense saying emilokan, which is a big lie, looking at truth it is the turn of the south east, to produce the president of the country, even Afenifere confirmed it, cus they r transparent n truthful on this. But some south westerners ve decided to betray their south east brothers with emilokan as the leader.
Re: Kano Residents Bury APC In A Mock Coffin, Chant 'Bamayi!" (Video) by OfficialAPCNig: 11:10am On Oct 25, 2022
alimiadedayo1:

which state are you from? infact I can actually guess your tribe from your comment RMK has a strong support base in lagos?
You know nothing.

Majority of the Arewa community prefer RMK to any other candidate. Carry out a random survey of Northerners or Nigeriens in Lagos and ask them who they will vote for?

Many of them even have their PVCs unlike the Owo mi da yoots in Ojuelegba under bridge.
Re: Kano Residents Bury APC In A Mock Coffin, Chant 'Bamayi!" (Video) by Tinubuwins2023e: 11:31am On Oct 25, 2022
emonis88:

Abi na u no get sense! Even with the Muslim Muslim ticket? Throwing Christians into the trash can? It is even ur candidate that no get sense saying emilokan, which is a big lie, looking at truth it is the turn of the south east, to produce the president of the country, even Afenifere confirmed it, cus they r transparent n truthful on this. But some south westerners ve decided to betray their south east brothers with emilokan as the leader.

Delicious tears from you I like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

SE/SS Senate Presidency Will Be APC's biggest Political mistake - Adamu Garba / NLC: Labour Suspends Strike / Air Force Troops Celebrate Sallah In Maiduguri. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.