Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,464 members, 7,816,087 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:45 AM

Katsina Youths Boo APC Campaign Team, Chant "Bamayi" (Video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Katsina Youths Boo APC Campaign Team, Chant "Bamayi" (Video) (26744 Views)

Kano Residents Bury APC In A Mock Coffin, Chant 'Bamayi!" (Video) / Katsina Youths Protest Against ENDSARS / Katsina Youths Burn House Of Mustapha Mohammed Inuwa, SGS, APC Office (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Katsina Youths Boo APC Campaign Team, Chant "Bamayi" (Video) by COFFINSELLER: 5:30pm On Jan 19, 2023
This is how Katsina people welcome the APC BAT train

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FeKCz8y0XQM

29 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Katsina Youths Boo APC Campaign Team, Chant "Bamayi" (Video) by Malory: 5:32pm On Jan 19, 2023
Nigerians have totally rejected the satanic party.

424 Likes 40 Shares

Re: Katsina Youths Boo APC Campaign Team, Chant "Bamayi" (Video) by Nobody: 5:36pm On Jan 19, 2023
Apc is everything evil,reject it from your life,
Please violence is not needed, pvc is.

345 Likes 33 Shares

Re: Katsina Youths Boo APC Campaign Team, Chant "Bamayi" (Video) by Sheistoopretty(f): 5:39pm On Jan 19, 2023
Very funnygrin grin grin grin grin

31 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Katsina Youths Boo APC Campaign Team, Chant "Bamayi" (Video) by AllTheWayUp: 5:39pm On Jan 19, 2023
We have said it countless times without number, Atiku will win Kastina state by over 60% of total votes cast
Governor Masari killed APC in Kastina state with his imposition of his allies as APC candidates for the forth coming general elections.

79 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Katsina Youths Boo APC Campaign Team, Chant "Bamayi" (Video) by diadem10: 5:40pm On Jan 19, 2023
Chiefwhip001:
Apc is everything evil,reject it from your life,
Please violence is not needed, pvc is.

You can reject your state governor if you like or not. Tinubu isn't responsible for your misforrrtune in your state. Anyone with a functional Brain knows that. Lagos APC is working for example.

43 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Katsina Youths Boo APC Campaign Team, Chant "Bamayi" (Video) by Sheistoopretty(f): 5:42pm On Jan 19, 2023
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Katsina Youths Boo APC Campaign Team, Chant "Bamayi" (Video) by Nobody: 5:45pm On Jan 19, 2023
diadem10:

You can reject your state governor if you like or not. Tinubu isn't responsible for your misforrrtune in your state. Anyone with a functional Brain knows that. Lagos APC is working for example.
Common get lost out of my mention.

260 Likes 29 Shares

Re: Katsina Youths Boo APC Campaign Team, Chant "Bamayi" (Video) by diadem10: 5:48pm On Jan 19, 2023
Chiefwhip001:
Common get lost out of my mention.

Let the truth burn your accπrsed soul. TBH I wonder what goes through you l0$ers' mind when you keep accusing innocent Tinubu who didn't rule you or your papa. Like seriously, Tinubu isn't responsible for anyone's misfortune in his State. He didn't rule you or your papa.

35 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Katsina Youths Boo APC Campaign Team, Chant "Bamayi" (Video) by Nobody: 5:50pm On Jan 19, 2023
diadem10:

Let the truth burn your accπrsed soul. TBH I wonder one goes through you lcsers' mind when you keep accusing innocent Tinubu who didn't rule you or your papa. Like seriously Tinubu isn't responsible for anyone's misfortune in his State. He didn't rule you or your papa.
Thunder fire you useless bastard, did i mention tinubu in my comment? Seems you are under a curse,you useless wayward bastard.

262 Likes 33 Shares

Re: Katsina Youths Boo APC Campaign Team, Chant "Bamayi" (Video) by Jalinspy(f): 5:52pm On Jan 19, 2023
Because of greed, Tinubu's family are forcing him to earlier grave. Someone who should be indoors playing with his grandchildren is contesting presidential election.
Soon, Remi Tinubu's yansh go come fat just like others whose husband are dead because she wants to be first lady is her pipe dream. I pity who no pity himself grin

72 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Katsina Youths Boo APC Campaign Team, Chant "Bamayi" (Video) by Nobody: 5:56pm On Jan 19, 2023
diadem10:

Thunder fire your br@inless skull. The clown said this was how they welcomed Tinubu blah blah blah while your yuseless self kept saying APC should be rejected blah blah blah. Is Lagos APC not working? Did Tinubu rule you or your papa? You dey mad?
Thunder fire you and your family useless bastard, i am not responsible for your wretched and miserable life. Meet your useless parents for failure in life,thunder fire you again bastard.

124 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Katsina Youths Boo APC Campaign Team, Chant "Bamayi" (Video) by Nobody: 5:58pm On Jan 19, 2023
diadem10:

Thunder fire you and your wretched generation for accusing innocent Tinubu who didn't rule you or your papa. You dey mad!
You are already useless, you are a walking corpse,hopeless bastard, thunder fire you and your family.

118 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Katsina Youths Boo APC Campaign Team, Chant "Bamayi" (Video) by Nobody: 6:04pm On Jan 19, 2023
diadem10:

Accursed pig like you, na thunder go fire that your yuselessss self and family. Yeye dey smell.
Lol, useless bastard from useless parents, wretched and miserable bastard,thunder fire you and your family.

97 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Katsina Youths Boo APC Campaign Team, Chant "Bamayi" (Video) by diadem10: 6:09pm On Jan 19, 2023
Chiefwhip001:
Lol, useless bastard from useless parents, wretched and miserable bastard,thunder fire you and your family.

A useless brain who doesn't know a bastard has no parents. You obviously inherited such useless Brain from your parents. Thunder fire you and them together. Useless brainless parents who didn't teach you not to accuse innocent people.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Katsina Youths Boo APC Campaign Team, Chant "Bamayi" (Video) by Lelelalalele: 6:09pm On Jan 19, 2023
Katsina people dun dump Tinubu teh teh. Lol

24 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Katsina Youths Boo APC Campaign Team, Chant "Bamayi" (Video) by Nobody: 6:11pm On Jan 19, 2023
diadem10:

A useless brain who doesn't know a bastard has no parents. You obviously inherited such useless Brain from your parents. Thunder fire you and them together. Useless brainless parents who didn't teach you not to accuse innocent people.
Useless bastard,you gave birth to yourself right? You are jobless, demented,cursed,rejected and a hopeless imp,useless thing, you and your family and generation will all die wretched.

70 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Katsina Youths Boo APC Campaign Team, Chant "Bamayi" (Video) by diadem10: 6:13pm On Jan 19, 2023
Chiefwhip001:
Useless bastard,you gave birth to yourself right? You are jobless, demented,cursed,rejected and a hopeless imp,useless thing, you and your family and generation will all die wretched.

You and your family are the wretched, cursed and useless thus the reason why you're accusing innocent people who did nothing to your wretched self.

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Katsina Youths Boo APC Campaign Team, Chant "Bamayi" (Video) by Nobody: 6:14pm On Jan 19, 2023
diadem10:

You and your family are the wretched, cursed and useless thus the reason why you're accusing innocent people who did nothing to your wretched self.
Foolish,useless, rejected bastard, you were born wretched and you will die wretched and miserable, bastard.

68 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Katsina Youths Boo APC Campaign Team, Chant "Bamayi" (Video) by diadem10: 6:16pm On Jan 19, 2023
Chiefwhip001:
Foolish,useless, rejected bastard, you were born wretched and you will die wretched and miserable, bastard.

You've just described yourself. You were born wretched and miserable and will die wretched thus why you accuse innocent people and the heads of the innocent people will curse you forever!

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Katsina Youths Boo APC Campaign Team, Chant "Bamayi" (Video) by Nobody: 6:19pm On Jan 19, 2023
diadem10:

You've just described yourself. You were born wretched and miserable and will die wretched thus why you accuse innocent people and the heads of the innocent people will curse you forever!
Thunder fire you and your family useless bastard, i am sure you are no where near success and you will never in your miserable life, hopeless and useless bastard,you are useless jumping into my mention, did i mention tinubu, have you not been insulting Peter obi?? May thunder fire you and your family miserable bastard .

62 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Katsina Youths Boo APC Campaign Team, Chant "Bamayi" (Video) by diadem10: 6:41pm On Jan 19, 2023
Chiefwhip001:
Lol, useless bastard, tinubu that is a real criminal and a drug lord, someone that has turned Lagos state to a personal property.
Was he not part of the people that brought this evil administration on Nigerians??
Tinubu has been to court for money laundering and corruption cases, same tinubu that has no traceable background??
Same tinubu that is involved in drug deals??
Honestly, you are more stupid and foolish than i thought, you are a walking corpse, a bastard,wretched and miserable bastard.

Useless loser, what's your business with Lagos? Is That your OSU land? Is Eko bearing OSU name? You dey mad?

Just like Yaguda said, useless fools like you say gibberish yet Lagos is doing lots of wonder both in recruiting, payment of huge pension and salaries, building top infrastructures and attaining Great height etc.. where did they see these money if it was stolen? Were you Brain dead when OBJ waged war against Tinubu and had wanted to remove him from governorship post yet found nothing against him? Are you retardedd?

Meanwhile, I still don't know what's your OSU business with Lagos. Is that the federal administration we're talking about? Or your OSU state? How did Tinubu rule your uselessss self and family here? Tell me.

Talking about drug lord, it's your drug criminal Peter Obi who's on Malaysia death list roll and can't visit Malaysia, not your gibberish. We know who do drugs in Nigeria. Were you brain dead when Tinubu attended the swearing of Obama in 2008 in USA? He had even attended with Fayemi as seen below in 2008. And I ask again, how's this relative to Tinubu ruling your accursed useless self and family in your state? You dey mad?

Na thunder go strike you and your uselessss loser of family. Bunch of losers.

13 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Katsina Youths Boo APC Campaign Team, Chant "Bamayi" (Video) by ablejesus26(m): 6:48pm On Jan 19, 2023
grin grin grin We keep telling this emilokan urchins that aside some Yorubas who want to do na my brother Politics which is understandable,the rest of Us have no intention to continue with this APC disaster.
Their suffering and hardship pass watin Person fit take play Politics oo grin
Kicking out this APC disaster is the only sensible thing to do now.

57 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Katsina Youths Boo APC Campaign Team, Chant "Bamayi" (Video) by kponkedenge(m): 6:50pm On Jan 19, 2023
I laugh at the online miscreant urchins that are so deep into tribalism, and can't see themselves voting any other tribe, but wants the northerners to vote their person.

If you understand Hausa very well or you live or have people in the North, you will know that Tinubu is not amongst their top 2 candidates.

The same game they played on GEJ with massive crowds coming for his rallies, is the same game they will play on Tinubu.

40 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Katsina Youths Boo APC Campaign Team, Chant "Bamayi" (Video) by Gohiw: 6:51pm On Jan 19, 2023
For real

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Distribution Of ₦‎500bn Palliatives Skewed Against North – Kano Government / Was Mrs Aisha Buhari 9/10 Years Old When GMB Married Her? / The Niger Delta Situation And The Misguided Niger Delta Avengers Group

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.