Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,949 members, 7,863,357 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 04:14 PM

Kano Residents Bury APC In A Mock Coffin, Chant 'Bamayi!" (Video) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kano Residents Bury APC In A Mock Coffin, Chant 'Bamayi!" (Video) (43173 Views)

Katsina Youths Boo APC Campaign Team, Chant "Bamayi" (Video) / EndSARS: Edo Protesters Carry Coffin & Chant "Buhari Must Go" / "Photographs Of My Mock Coffin Traumatised My Mother" - Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kano Residents Bury APC In A Mock Coffin, Chant 'Bamayi!" (Video) by joyandfaith: 2:37am On Oct 25, 2022
MaliCampus:
lolz,Don't forget APC has governors in the North and many of them will work for Tinubu. I know Tinubu will come 3rd in the election,but I still want him to reduce Atikus vote in the North.
Just as northern pdp governors worked for Gej in 2015?

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kano Residents Bury APC In A Mock Coffin, Chant 'Bamayi!" (Video) by Tinubumustfail: 2:52am On Oct 25, 2022
No this are Omo Igbo.

Moh247 when I told you what we are cooking for APC here in the North and what is on our time table shows Tinubu will never win any State in the North, you called me Omo Igbo.

I don't know why APC urchins always believe that anyone against Tinubu or supporting Obi is Omo Igbo? APC urchins and Obidient continue attacking yourself with tribalism while we keep doing the grassroots and underground work here.

Omoluabi Atiku Abubakar is a goal.

10 Likes

Re: Kano Residents Bury APC In A Mock Coffin, Chant 'Bamayi!" (Video) by Kdon2: 3:17am On Oct 25, 2022
Trinitycian:

You've said it all! I knew Atiku meant business when I read about their endorsement. Twas a big game changer!

Seriously, unless God says no, I don't see anything stopping Atiku’s Victory. And the margin will be massive! Bigger than what Buhari got in 2015 and 2019.

And Nigeria will be worser! Atiku is a thief

1 Like

Re: Kano Residents Bury APC In A Mock Coffin, Chant 'Bamayi!" (Video) by Kdon2: 3:25am On Oct 25, 2022
Tinubumustfail:
No this are Omo Igbo.

Moh247 when I told you what we are cooking for APC here in the North and what is on our time table shows Tinubu will never win any State in the North, you called me Omo Igbo.

I don't know why APC urchins always believe that anyone against Tinubu or supporting Obi is Omo Igbo? APC urchins and Obidient continue attacking yourself with tribalism while we keep doing the grassroots and underground work here.

Omoluabi Atiku Abubakar is a goal.

Atiku will fail by fire by force.

4 Likes

Re: Kano Residents Bury APC In A Mock Coffin, Chant 'Bamayi!" (Video) by Penguin2: 4:26am On Oct 25, 2022
AllTheWayUp:

grin grin grin
Nothing like cancel each other
We are telling u the current reality on ground not 2011 election analysis or social media propaganda
Kwankwaso will or may only win Kano state...Quote me anywhere
Atiku will win most states in the North East and North West, don't be fooled or bamboozled by social media talk/propaganda, come to the North and verify ur self or call people living in different states in the North.
Tinubu is not popular down here. He is only sure of significant votes in Borno and Yobe due to Shettimma his Vice Presidential candidate.
Atiku will win the Northern votes comfortably come February 23rd 2023... Quote me anywhere again and again

Now, asides Northwest and Northeast, where else is Atiku expecting to win?

5 Likes

Re: Kano Residents Bury APC In A Mock Coffin, Chant 'Bamayi!" (Video) by JoeNL22(m): 4:30am On Oct 25, 2022
AllTheWayUp:

grin grin grin
The same money that was shared in Kano on Saturday and Sunday and Kano people refused to come out on the streets to cheer Tinubu.
U think Northerners are stupid, if ask majority of Northerners their perception about Tinubu, they call him a sick man and an infidel (fake Muslim) even Tinubu's money can't save Tinubu from
embarrassing defeat in the North in 2023, if u put ur hopes on Tinubu getting even 35% of Northern votes,u will be in for a rude awakening and shock of ur life when Presidential election results from the North are being announced on February 24th 2023..
I have told u call people in the North and verify the level of popularity and acceptance of each of the Presidential candidates over there in the North, when u have done that , u can come back and argue with me based on fact and reality on ground and not dem say or assumptions or social media propaganda
END OF DISCUSSION

Well.....you might be right.
But this is how the results will play out.

NORTHWEST
ATIKU - 30%
TINUBU - 40%
OBI - 20%
KWANKWANSO - 10%

NORTHEAST
ATIKU - 40%
OBI - 20%
TINUBU - 30%
KWANKWANSO - 10%

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kano Residents Bury APC In A Mock Coffin, Chant 'Bamayi!" (Video) by JoeNL22(m): 4:35am On Oct 25, 2022
NotBeenPaid:

Buhari spoilt Tinubu's chances of becoming the next President by ruling wrecklessly thereby destroying the economy.

You can take this to the bank: Tinubu isn't your next President.

Exactly......that's what I keep saying!....its not about PVC or not!
An average Nigerian right now is Anti-APC. It will be very difficult for APC to win.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kano Residents Bury APC In A Mock Coffin, Chant 'Bamayi!" (Video) by Osariemen12: 5:31am On Oct 25, 2022
Anything can be president but Tinubu.

May God bring an endless plague to anyone that votes Tinubu in 2023.

10 Likes

Re: Kano Residents Bury APC In A Mock Coffin, Chant 'Bamayi!" (Video) by Tinubuwins2023e: 5:35am On Oct 25, 2022
Last last North will continue to Rule Nigeria since Obituaries don't want to have sense.
We go see who go laugh last. South west is fast developing and it will continue to develop. Na South East go suffer am pass

3 Likes

Re: Kano Residents Bury APC In A Mock Coffin, Chant 'Bamayi!" (Video) by Curious345: 5:39am On Oct 25, 2022
Thank you Kano ....

Kano is 90% @Atiku > 8% Obi > 1.5% kwankwoso > 0.4 BAt

4 Likes

Re: Kano Residents Bury APC In A Mock Coffin, Chant 'Bamayi!" (Video) by phorget(m): 5:47am On Oct 25, 2022
MaliCampus:
Your analysis is wrong. Atiku, Tinubu and kwankwaso will cancel each other in the North, while Obi Will cruise to Victory. Go and check 2011 results. Jonathan lost the North but still won the election. I want Tinubu to do more in the North so as to reduce Atikus block vote.

I will call Tilumbu now so he can send 50billion to the north. We really need to let the know that we have the money to buy their votes... undecided

1 Like

Re: Kano Residents Bury APC In A Mock Coffin, Chant 'Bamayi!" (Video) by BeardedMeat(m): 5:52am On Oct 25, 2022
Osariemen12:
Anything can be president but Tinubu.

May God bring an endless plague to anyone that votes Tinubu in 2023.
Amen!

Cc Kagd10

2 Likes

Re: Kano Residents Bury APC In A Mock Coffin, Chant 'Bamayi!" (Video) by Bobloco: 5:54am On Oct 25, 2022
It's over

Tinubu should just throw in the towel
Re: Kano Residents Bury APC In A Mock Coffin, Chant 'Bamayi!" (Video) by SmartPolician: 5:56am On Oct 25, 2022
MaliCampus:
Your analysis is wrong. Atiku, Tinubu and kwankwaso will cancel each other in the North, while Obi Will cruise to Victory. Go and check 2011 results. Jonathan lost the North but still won the election. I want Tinubu to do more in the North so as to reduce Atikus block vote.

It will be hard for Peter Obi to win majority of the votes cast and 25% of the votes in 25 states. Although I plan to vote for him, it will take a miracle for that to happen.

Even when you people claim that South South will vote for Peter Obi, I still question that because it's a strong PDP region. Atiku Abubukar, not Bola Tinubu, is the favourite to win the next election.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kano Residents Bury APC In A Mock Coffin, Chant 'Bamayi!" (Video) by B2B23: 5:57am On Oct 25, 2022
cheesy cheesy cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kano Residents Bury APC In A Mock Coffin, Chant 'Bamayi!" (Video) by justvictor57(m): 6:04am On Oct 25, 2022
It is clear Tinubu is not wanted in the North and he wants to divide Southern votes with Peter Obi. Southerners need to vote for Peter Obi. Without that, power will return to the north again.

1 Like

Re: Kano Residents Bury APC In A Mock Coffin, Chant 'Bamayi!" (Video) by Bobloco: 6:06am On Oct 25, 2022
cherishmichael:
This northerners think Nigeria belongs to them, don't worry very sorry soon it will enter you guys very well.

Direct this to the Emilokan drug lord who sabotaged an opportunity for the southern region to hold on to power a little longer in 2015 because of his personal life long ambition.

5 Likes

Re: Kano Residents Bury APC In A Mock Coffin, Chant 'Bamayi!" (Video) by Ravenna: 6:09am On Oct 25, 2022
cherishmichael:
This northerners think Nigeria belongs to them, don't worry very sorry soon it will enter you guys very well.
After baba Fulani did us rubbish, another fulaman is claiming saviour all cos he's in PDP.
Re: Kano Residents Bury APC In A Mock Coffin, Chant 'Bamayi!" (Video) by Dyke15(m): 6:11am On Oct 25, 2022
Tinubuwins2023e:
Last last North will continue to Rule Nigeria since Obituaries don't want to have sense.
We go see who go laugh last. South west is fast developing and it will continue to develop. Na South East go suffer am pass
Chai make I rush drink ur tears

4 Likes

Re: Kano Residents Bury APC In A Mock Coffin, Chant 'Bamayi!" (Video) by Alaigbopress: 6:12am On Oct 25, 2022
Tinubuwins2023e:
See painment
We don't want to have sense because Peter Obi did not step down for the greedy great grand father to navigate smoothly to Aso Rock. Now the reality is begging to dawn on You. After February next year, we will open books of lamentation for You.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kano Residents Bury APC In A Mock Coffin, Chant 'Bamayi!" (Video) by Tinubuwins2023e: 6:15am On Oct 25, 2022
Alaigbopress:

See painment
We don't want to have sense because Peter Obi did not step down for the greedy great grand father to navigate smoothly to Aso Rock. Now the reality is begging to dawn on You. After February next year, we will open books of lamentation for You.

Tinubu will win oga nice. After 2031, power goes back to the north.
So you better open your Obituary book of lamentation now

1 Like

Re: Kano Residents Bury APC In A Mock Coffin, Chant 'Bamayi!" (Video) by kevclin(m): 6:19am On Oct 25, 2022
AllTheWayUp:

grin grin grin
Nothing like cancel each other
We are telling u the current reality on ground not 2011 election analysis or social media propaganda
Kwankwaso will or may only win Kano state...Quote me anywhere
Atiku will win most states in the North East and North West, don't be fooled or bamboozled by social media talk/propaganda, come to the North and verify ur self or call people living in different states in the North.
Tinubu is not popular down here. He is only sure of significant votes in Borno and Yobe due to Shettimma his Vice Presidential candidate.
Atiku will win the Northern votes comfortably come February 23rd 2023... Quote me anywhere again and again
Atiku will win the Northern votes but Obi will win the Presidential election with a wide margin

3 Likes

Re: Kano Residents Bury APC In A Mock Coffin, Chant 'Bamayi!" (Video) by Alaigbopress: 6:23am On Oct 25, 2022
Tinubuwins2023e:

Tinubu will win oga nice. After 2031, power goes back to the north.
So you better open your Obituary book of lamentation now
It go shock You
I just pity the old man, hope he can bear the shame and disgrace. After destroying the Economy he don't even have a shame to contest under the demonic party.
Re: Kano Residents Bury APC In A Mock Coffin, Chant 'Bamayi!" (Video) by Atlantis585: 6:26am On Oct 25, 2022
All of you Waziri Adamawa supporters better be careful ooo. Soon the Tinubidiots will call you Igbos, Obi supporters, Biafra or worse. They have refused to see the bold handwriting on the wall saying Bamayi Tinubu.

The crook from Iragbiji who harvested the balls and clits of SW Muslims believes he stashed away enough Lagos loot to buy 2023. Rude awakening awaiting him, his son and his wife along with the moronic supporters.

Anyways, Kwankwaso 2023 is it for me. But Waziri Adamawa is a good man loved by all. I will be happy also if he wins.

Meanwhile, Thiefnubbu crying right now after giving away Lagos 100 million Naira to Ganduje and Kano people…

1 Like

Re: Kano Residents Bury APC In A Mock Coffin, Chant 'Bamayi!" (Video) by searchlight: 6:28am On Oct 25, 2022
Tinubuwins2023e:
I would want Buhari to continue instead of Tinubu winning presidency. Anyone can go but Tinubu.

7 Likes

Re: Kano Residents Bury APC In A Mock Coffin, Chant 'Bamayi!" (Video) by Tinubuwins2023e: 6:31am On Oct 25, 2022
Alaigbopress:

It go shock You
I just pity the old man, hope he can bear the shame and disgrace. After destroying the Economy he don't even have a shame to contest under the demonic party.

How did he destroy the economy? What political post is Tinubu holding abi you people dey ment?

1 Like

Re: Kano Residents Bury APC In A Mock Coffin, Chant 'Bamayi!" (Video) by Atlantis585: 6:32am On Oct 25, 2022
cherishmichael:

What is wrong with that? Tinubu said 2023 presidency belongs to him so why is it wrong for the North to think the same thing? The table una don dey shake go soon yakata.

Kwankwaso 2023!

1 Like

Re: Kano Residents Bury APC In A Mock Coffin, Chant 'Bamayi!" (Video) by Starcrest1: 6:35am On Oct 25, 2022
Tinubuwins2023e:

Lols Tinubu no go win again.
Reality is finally dawning on agbadorians.
Hahahahahahahahahahahaha!

2 Likes

Re: Kano Residents Bury APC In A Mock Coffin, Chant 'Bamayi!" (Video) by mightyhaze: 6:37am On Oct 25, 2022
Banaso grin
Re: Kano Residents Bury APC In A Mock Coffin, Chant 'Bamayi!" (Video) by alibiz: 6:39am On Oct 25, 2022
Same Kano that have been Tinubu's hope.
I know the north will not vote Tinubu, he is just wasting his time with the Muslim Muslim ticket knowing well that northern Muslims don't regard the west as true Muslims.

1 Like

Re: Kano Residents Bury APC In A Mock Coffin, Chant 'Bamayi!" (Video) by Rekhina(f): 6:39am On Oct 25, 2022
Kagd10 tribalism is sweet but painful
Like sugar and diabetes

1 Like

Re: Kano Residents Bury APC In A Mock Coffin, Chant 'Bamayi!" (Video) by Tinubuwins2023e: 6:40am On Oct 25, 2022
Starcrest1:

Lols Tinubu no go win again.
Reality is finally dawning on agbadorians.
Hahahahahahahahahahahaha!

You Obituaries are dumb, if you don't understand the context at which I made that statement them remain a zombie for life.
And for your information Tinubu is winning 100%

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Tony Elumelu With The President-Elect Bola Tinubu / Goodluck Jonathan At London Heathrow With Omokri / 5 Major Reasons That Made GEJ Loose - UK Guardian

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.