Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,767 members, 7,817,117 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:20 AM

Heaven Exists - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Heaven Exists (497 Views)

Do Heaven Exists? / Death Is Proof That A Higher Power (god) Exists / Kola Nut Prayer: Effective Ritual You Never Know That Exists (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Heaven Exists by SolMaximus: 5:56am On Oct 25, 2022
The Kingdom of God is an alternative realm as described in the Bible, however it is also a spaceship (large enough to sustain an advanced civilization that could in theory manage an entire universe). There's nothing that contradicts this logic.

1 Like

Re: Heaven Exists by Kobojunkie: 6:06am On Oct 25, 2022
SolMaximus:
The Kingdom of God is an alternative realm as described in the Bible, however it is also a spaceship (large enough to sustain an advanced civilization that could in theory manage an entire universe). There's nothing that contradicts this logic.
A space ship that is inside of us and all around us? undecided

Wetin una dey smoke wey dey do these kain things to una brain abeg! undecided

3 Likes

Re: Heaven Exists by 1Dray(m): 9:26pm On Sep 15, 2023
Kobojunkie:
A space ship that is inside of us and all around us? undecided

Wetin una dey smoke wey dey do these kain things to una brain abeg! undecided

Abeg na atheist abi traditionalist you be? I no just understand you.

1 Like

Re: Heaven Exists by Kobojunkie: 9:57pm On Sep 15, 2023
1Dray:
■ Abeg na atheist abi traditionalist you be? I no just understand you.
Must you fit me into one of those religious buckets before you can understand I don't belong to any religious group or team out there? I am just a citizen of the Kingdom of God and I abide only by the Law and Constitution in the Kingdom of God. Is that hard to comprehend? undecided
Re: Heaven Exists by 1Dray(m): 10:23pm On Sep 15, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Must you fit me into one of those religious buckets before you can understand I don't belong to any religious group or team out there? I am just a citizen of the Kingdom of God and I abide only by the Law and Constitution in the Kingdom of God. Is that hard to comprehend? undecided

Can you lead me through the path to that kingdom?
Re: Heaven Exists by Kobojunkie: 10:41pm On Sep 15, 2023
1Dray:
■ Can you lead me through the path to that kingdom?
The one and only mandate for all who wish to live as citizens is obedience to the teachings and commandments of Jesus Christ. That is also what you have to do in order to gain entry into the Kingdom of God. To gain entry into the Kingdom of God is to become born again — born of water and born of Spirit.

□ To become born of Water, you must first abandon the following of the Old Law and Constitutional Law of the Nation of Israel in the Land of Canaan— the former source of Living water for the descendants of Jacob—, in order to adopt the New Law of Jesus Christ, the New Fountain of Living Water. To do this, you must obey the two greatest commandments of the Old Law in order to fulfill the Old Law. undecided
□ The moment you have sufficiently fulfilled the Old Law, you will become born of Spirit— possessed by the Spirit of Eternal Life — as promised by Jesus Christ in John 3 vs 1 - 21. This grants you access to the Kingdom of God either through the broad gate which leads to destruction or the Narrow Gate which leads to true life, depending on your sin debt.

After you are born-again, you can continue to live your life in obedience as a way to guarantee yourself a place in Heaven at the end, or choose to live in disobedience by which way you ensure yourself an end on the other side.

Note that all this is only possible if you are of the blood of Jacob.
Re: Heaven Exists by 1Dray(m): 10:53pm On Sep 15, 2023
Kobojunkie:
The one and only mandate for all who wish to live as citizens is obedience to the teachings and commandments of Jesus Christ. That is also what you have to do in order to gain entry into the Kingdom of God. To gain entry into the Kingdom of God is to become born again — born of water and born of Spirit.

□ To become born of Water, you must first abandon the following of the Old Law and Constitutional Law of the Nation of Israel in the Land of Canaan— the former source of Living water for the descendants of Jacob—, in order to adopt the New Law of Jesus Christ, the New Fountain of Living Water. To do this, you must obey the two greatest commandments of the Old Law in order to fulfill the Old Law. undecided
□ The moment you have sufficiently fulfilled the Old Law, you will become born of Spirit— possessed by the Spirit of Eternal Life — as promised by Jesus Christ in John 3 vs 1 - 21. This grants you access to the Kingdom of God either through the broad gate which leads to destruction or the Narrow Gate which leads to true life, depending on your sin debt.

After you are born-again, you can continue to live your life in obedience as a way to guarantee yourself a place in Heaven at the end, or choose to live in disobedience by which way you ensure yourself an end on the other side.

Note that all this is only possible if you are of the blood of Jacob.

But you have always negated the Christian teachings here on NL. Ain't you a Christian?
Re: Heaven Exists by Kobojunkie: 10:55pm On Sep 15, 2023
1Dray:
■ But you have always negated the Christian teachings here on NL. Ain't you a Christian?
God forbid! I am not a Christian — one who clings to the doctrines and traditions of the religions of Christianity, an organization that is of course created by men. undecided
Re: Heaven Exists by 1Dray(m): 11:44pm On Sep 15, 2023
Kobojunkie:
God forbid! I am not a Christian — one who clings to the doctrines and traditions of the religions of Christianity, an organization that is of course created by men. undecided

You're not not a Christian, you're what then?
Re: Heaven Exists by Kobojunkie: 11:47pm On Sep 15, 2023
1Dray:
■ You're not not a Christian, you're what then?
Must you fit me into one of those religious buckets before you can understand I don't belong to any religious group or team out there? I am just a citizen of the Kingdom of God and I abide only by the Law and Constitution of the Kingdom of God. Is that hard to comprehend? undecided

If someone came and said he or she is a citizen of the U.S.A., would you try to associate that with religion as well? undecided
Re: Heaven Exists by MightySparrow: 8:12am On Sep 16, 2023
1Dray:

She is on her own delusion island.

1 Like

Re: Heaven Exists by Maynman: 8:49am On Sep 16, 2023
Kobojunkie:

If someone came and said he or she is a citizen of the U.S.A., would you try to associate that with religion as well? undecided
He or She won't come saying that in a religious section, what kind of dumb logic is this
Re: Heaven Exists by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:18am On Sep 16, 2023
Heaven is not meant for human life God's word say:

As for the heavens, they belong to Jehovah, But the earth he has given to the sons of men. Psalms 115:16

So Jesus explained that those who will be taken there have nothing to do with life in the flesh {Luke 20:34-36} because it's the earth God designed for life in the flesh! Matthew 5:5

1 Like

Re: Heaven Exists by 1Dray(m): 11:52am On Sep 16, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Must you fit me into one of those religious buckets before you can understand I don't belong to any religious group or team out there? I am just a citizen of the Kingdom of God and I abide only by the Law and Constitution of the Kingdom of God. Is that hard to comprehend? undecided

OK, are the people that share the same faith or believe with you?
Re: Heaven Exists by KnownUnknown: 11:57am On Sep 16, 2023
Kobojunkie:

You are really retarded. A Christian who thinks he’s not a Christian. Lmao

1 Like

Re: Heaven Exists by Kobojunkie: 11:57am On Sep 16, 2023
1Dray:
■ OK, are the people that share the same faith or believe with you?
You mean other citizens of the Kingdom of God? I don't keep tabs on them. I have no need to just as you would have no reason to keep tabs on others who belong to same country that you do. undecided
Re: Heaven Exists by KnownUnknown: 11:58am On Sep 16, 2023
Kobojunkie:
I am just a citizen of the Kingdom of God and I abide only by the Law and Constitution in the Kingdom of God. Is that hard to comprehend? undecided

You should leave for this kingdom of god as soon as possible.

1 Like

Re: Heaven Exists by Dtruthspeaker: 11:58am On Sep 16, 2023
MightySparrow:

She is on her own delusion island.

How can you call a man a she?
Re: Heaven Exists by Dtruthspeaker: 12:01pm On Sep 16, 2023
1Dray:

Did you not hear "if you are not for Christ, you are against Him"?

He is therefore confessing that he is a an evil.
Re: Heaven Exists by 1Dray(m): 12:05pm On Sep 16, 2023
Kobojunkie:
You mean other citizens of the Kingdom of God? I don't keep tabs on them. I have no need to just as you would have no reason to keep tabs on others who belong to same country that you do. undecided

Where do you and your likes worship? Worship center
Re: Heaven Exists by Kobojunkie: 12:09pm On Sep 16, 2023
1Dray:
■ Where do you and your likes worship? Worship center
First and foremost, in all of Scripture, to worship simply means to trust and obey God's teaching and commandments--- to abide by His Constitutional Law in His Land. That is the only mandate He has ever given to men. undecided

So, think carefully about it. Now when you abide by the Law of the Nation you belong to, do you do so in what you call worship centers? undecided
Re: Heaven Exists by 1Dray(m): 12:10pm On Sep 16, 2023
Kobojunkie:
First and foremost, in all of Scripture, to worship simply means to trust and obey God's teaching and commandments--- to abide by His Constitutional Law in His Land. That is the only mandate He has ever given to men. undecided

So, think carefully about it. Now when you abide by the Law of the Nation you belong to, do you do so in what you call worship centers? undecided

What scripture do you read, or guides you to the kingdom?
Re: Heaven Exists by Kobojunkie: 12:11pm On Sep 16, 2023
1Dray:
■ What scripture do you read, or guides you to the kingdom?
The same one you call your Bible along with all other scriptures that are not contained. undecided

Scripture is infact primarily a story about a people — the descendants of Jacob— and 2 Nations constituted of the people — The Nation of Israel(and then Judah) in the Land of Canaan, and the Kingdom of God(a Nation that is not of this world), the constitution of both Nations clearly expressed in Scripture. undecided
Re: Heaven Exists by MightySparrow: 3:35pm On Sep 16, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

How can you call a man a she?

Check her picture.
Besides, the tone of her posts is feminine.

1 Like

Re: Heaven Exists by Dtruthspeaker: 11:29am On Sep 17, 2023
MightySparrow:

Check her picture.
Besides, the tone of her posts is feminine.

Wow! This world is wicked o and has completely deceived your generation so that you people are not able to distinguish a Truth from a lie.

The picture shows a man, a homo pervert and that is Chinwetei Ejiofor, a man in one disgusting movie in promotion of homo abominations

Secondly, women do not like arguements especially long and intellectually stimulated ones.
Re: Heaven Exists by MightySparrow: 12:43pm On Sep 17, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

Wow! This world is wicked and have completely deceived your generation so that you people are not able to tell a Truth from a lie.

The picture shows a man, a homo pervert and that is Chinwetei Ejiofor, a man in one disgusting movie in promotion of homo abominations

Secondly, women do not like arguements especially long and intellectually stimulated ones.

Do you mean the picture posted is not her/his?
I have not seen anything intellectual his/ her but incoherent criticism.

1 Like

Re: Heaven Exists by Dtruthspeaker: 1:56pm On Sep 17, 2023
MightySparrow:

Do you mean the picture posted is not her/his?
I have not seen anything intellectual his/ her but incoherent criticism.

That is the picture of the actor Chiwetei Ejiofor in one blasphemous movie he acted and as you must have seen this deviljunky subscribes to blasphemies just like what Ejiofor did in that movie.
Re: Heaven Exists by MightySparrow: 2:37pm On Sep 17, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

That is the picture of the actor Chiwetei Ejiofor in one blasphemous movie he acted and as you must have seen this deviljunky subscribes to blasphemies just like what Ejiofor did in that movie.

In that case, he is acting well on Nairaland

(1) (Reply)

The Messiah Is The Son Of Elohim Because His Holy Spirit Dwelleth With Him. / Why Can't I Reply In A Particular Thread Anymore? / Nigerian Atheists Silenced After India Successful Moon Mission

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.