Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,622 members, 7,816,563 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:11 PM

Why Can't I Reply In A Particular Thread Anymore? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Can't I Reply In A Particular Thread Anymore? (496 Views)

Is Wealth Tied To A Particular Religion? / Franklin Graham's Tweet About Stephen Hawkins And The Reply He Got / "I Don't Pay Tithes To Winners Chapel Anymore" - Lady; Daddy Freeze Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Can't I Reply In A Particular Thread Anymore? by Nobody: 10:04pm On Dec 01, 2022
In the thread by Wilgrea7, "The Existence of God does not solve the moral dilemma", I've been unable to reply to an ongoing conversation between Endtimer and I and subsequently reply to Maxin D House's comment in the thread. I keep getting banned by an antispam bot.

I don't think I did anything to warrant the ban, I haven't broken any rules. I've sent a mail to the Super mods and none has responded. What's going on?

There wasn't any notification from the mods, I just keep getting banned for 24 hours while trying to comment for the past 3 days now. What's the problem?

I hope I don't get banned after posting this too.

Seun, Lalasticala.
Re: Why Can't I Reply In A Particular Thread Anymore? by MindHacker9009(m): 10:21pm On Dec 01, 2022
AuthenticKing:
In the thread by Wilgrea7, "The Existence of God does not solve the moral dilemma", I've been unable to reply to an ongoing conversation between Endtimer and I and subsequently reply to Maxin D House's comment in the thread. I keep getting banned by an antispam bot.

I don't think I did anything to warrant the ban, I haven't broken any rules. I've sent a mail to the Super mods and none has responded. What's going on?

There wasn't any notification from the mods, I just keep getting banned for 24 hours while trying to comment for the past 3 days now. What's the problem?

Seun, Lalasticala.

Any mention of Maxin D House's organisation even in a link now leads to a BAN. Maxin D House's now has this forum in his pocket so that no one can mention his organisation
Re: Why Can't I Reply In A Particular Thread Anymore? by Nobody: 10:31pm On Dec 01, 2022
MindHacker9009:

Any mention of Maxin D House's organisation even in a link now leads to a BAN. Maxin D House's now has this forum in his pocket so that no one can mention his organisation

Wow, is that so?
Re: Why Can't I Reply In A Particular Thread Anymore? by MindHacker9009(m): 10:43pm On Dec 01, 2022
AuthenticKing:

Wow, is that so?

That is what I have noticed and now I only comment without the mention of Maxin D House's darling organisation
Re: Why Can't I Reply In A Particular Thread Anymore? by Nobody: 10:54pm On Dec 01, 2022
MindHacker9009:

That is what I have noticed and now I only comment without the mention of Maxin D House's darling organisation

If that is the case, then it's crazy.
Maxin D House is the one who always loves to bring up his organization in his arguments, it's not like many people who discuss with him just brings it up out the blue. He brings it up and we challenge it so why would this forum ban people because of that?

Hmm, let me not make conclusions until I see more opinions or hear from the mods.
Re: Why Can't I Reply In A Particular Thread Anymore? by MaxInDHouse(m): 11:10pm On Dec 01, 2022
The most pathetic situation any Nairalander could find himself but next time you only need to quote me on another thread and let me know what you have in mind.
The same do happen to me as well that's why i often switch over to my wife's account (AkinwaleJJ) i newly opened another account (Maximus692) because madam may like to use her account.
So it's a big lie MaxInDHouse has no hold on anyone's account or chance on this forum!

1 Like

Re: Why Can't I Reply In A Particular Thread Anymore? by Nobody: 11:25pm On Dec 01, 2022
MaxInDHouse:
The most pathetic situation any Nairalander could find himself but next time you only need to quote me on another thread and let me know what you have in mind.
The same do happen to me as well that's why i often switch over to my wife's account (AkinwaleJJ) i newly opened another account (Maximus692) because madam may like to use her account.
So it's a big lie MaxInDHouse has no hold on anyone's account or chance on this forum!

So I should create a new thread to continue a conversation because this forum just do things without giving any important reasons beforehand? Nawa o.
Re: Why Can't I Reply In A Particular Thread Anymore? by Wilgrea7(m): 12:09am On Dec 02, 2022
AuthenticKing:

Seun, Lalasticala.

I'm sorry about the problem you're experiencing. I knew something was weird when I saw your name as the last commenter, but couldn't find your posts.

I experienced something similar in a thread about blo0d transfusions. I'm not entirely sure what could be causing the issue, but what I did was to write my response in a notepad, screenshot it, and post the screenshot instead.

If i had to take a guess, I'd say numbers, and probably some special characters, and possibly some type of links could be causing the issue.

Hope you're able to get it resolved soon
Re: Why Can't I Reply In A Particular Thread Anymore? by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:23am On Dec 02, 2022
It happens to everyone!

1 Like

Re: Why Can't I Reply In A Particular Thread Anymore? by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:30am On Dec 02, 2022
MindHacker9009:

You know this really brings out that clown in you, shey? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Why Can't I Reply In A Particular Thread Anymore? by Nobody: 9:39am On Dec 02, 2022
MaxInDHouse:
It happens to everyone!

Nawa ooo.
Re: Why Can't I Reply In A Particular Thread Anymore? by NairaLTQ: 11:31am On Dec 02, 2022
AuthenticKing:

Seun, Lalasticala.
They would not reply you.

Sometimes, admin people ban you in the name of spam bots.

Other than this
Website links must not exceed 3
Re: Why Can't I Reply In A Particular Thread Anymore? by Nobody: 10:43pm On Dec 02, 2022
NairaLTQ:

They would not reply you.

Sometimes, admin people ban you in the name of spam bots.

Other than this
Website links must not exceed 3

I shared only one link on that thread and that was at the 4th or 5th page of the thread (the thread currently has 17 pages and I've been active).

I don't even know understand why the admins would be acting like this.
Re: Why Can't I Reply In A Particular Thread Anymore? by NairaLTQ: 1:40am On Dec 03, 2022
AuthenticKing:

I shared only one link on that thread and that was at the 4th or 5th page of the thread (the thread currently has 17 pages and I've been active).

I don't even know understand why the admins would be acting like this.
One other thing is that a repost of the script that got you banned will still get you banned except you post a screenshot of it.

But Admin will not respond to ban except they are your friends.
Re: Why Can't I Reply In A Particular Thread Anymore? by Wilgrea7(m): 5:22am On Dec 03, 2022
AuthenticKing:

Seun, Lalasticala.

Random Jesus statement

1 Like

Re: Why Can't I Reply In A Particular Thread Anymore? by Nobody: 8:40pm On Dec 11, 2022
NairaLTQ:

One other thing is that a repost of the script that got you banned will still get you banned except you post a screenshot of it.

But Admin will not respond to ban except they are your friends.

This is indeed crazy mehn. I'll try using screenshots in the next few mins. Thanks.
Re: Why Can't I Reply In A Particular Thread Anymore? by Nobody: 8:42pm On Dec 11, 2022
Wilgrea7:

Random Jesus statement

'Random Jesus statement' grin grin

I'll try using screenshots to respond to the conversation as you suggested. Thanks.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

"Why & How They Created Jesus Christ" / Bible: Satan, Not God, Sent Down Fire When Elijah Prayed – Nigerian Cleric / Chat GPT Answer The Hell Question: Does Hell Exist?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.