Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,376 members, 7,829,974 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:23 PM

My Wife Messed Up, A Rasta Guy In Nigeria Removed Her Panties On Set - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Wife Messed Up, A Rasta Guy In Nigeria Removed Her Panties On Set (1949 Views)

Shock As Ghanaian Actress Removes Her Panties On Live TV (Photos) / "That She Removed Her Cloth Doesn't Mean She Wants Sex" - Feminist. Men React / Runs Girl Strips To Her Panties At The Gate Of Abuja Hotel To Disgrace Client (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Wife Messed Up, A Rasta Guy In Nigeria Removed Her Panties On Set by FullBlastLight: 8:10am On Oct 25, 2022
I love my wife but she messed up by going to Nigeria to shoot comedy films — Patapaa

Patapaa is definitely not happy with his wife’s decision to enter the comedy world.

Patapaa is currently in the United States of America and touring some Ghanaian-owned media organizations.

As claimed by Patapaa, his wife travelled to Nigeria to feature in skits without his consent.

According to the ‘One Corner’ hitmaker, her wife showed too much skin in the videos, an action which he described as unnaceptable.

He said he declined a request from his wife to visit him in Ghana after her Nigerian trip.

He explained that in one of her skits, a certain rasta guy removed her panties on set and that particular shameful video later got to his family, who heavily berated him for marrying such a callous wife.

Patapaa disclosed that it was such that particular video and the many others that nearly marred his marriage because the pressure from his family to put his wife in order became unbearable.

https://ghanaweekend.com/2022/10/24/i-love-my-wife-but-she-messed-up-by-going-to-nigeria-to-shoot-comedy-films-patapaa/

2 Shares

Re: My Wife Messed Up, A Rasta Guy In Nigeria Removed Her Panties On Set by Finnese001: 8:14am On Oct 25, 2022
This guy still dey grin

1 Like

Re: My Wife Messed Up, A Rasta Guy In Nigeria Removed Her Panties On Set by Kooldon(f): 8:32am On Oct 25, 2022
When she was giving him One Corner anywhere, she wasn't callous abi? The girl too fine joor
Re: My Wife Messed Up, A Rasta Guy In Nigeria Removed Her Panties On Set by Aboks(m): 2:40pm On Oct 25, 2022
Sweet girl

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: My Wife Messed Up, A Rasta Guy In Nigeria Removed Her Panties On Set by VirtuousStarBoy: 4:09pm On Oct 25, 2022
This is what is expected from a useless gender.
Re: My Wife Messed Up, A Rasta Guy In Nigeria Removed Her Panties On Set by Kobicove(m): 4:14pm On Oct 25, 2022
Never heard of him before undecided

(1) (Reply)

1 Month Today , No Masturbation. / Girl Who Ignored My Message On Facebook Came Back To Beg Me Money / Nigeria girl almost kill boyfriend with sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.