Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,049 members, 7,828,692 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:59 PM

Girl Who Ignored My Message On Facebook Came Back To Beg Me Money - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girl Who Ignored My Message On Facebook Came Back To Beg Me Money (1948 Views)

My Message To Men / My Ex-boyfriend Sent Me Money / Man Expose His Friend Who Ignored Him When He Was Broke But Need His Help Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Girl Who Ignored My Message On Facebook Came Back To Beg Me Money by Afikoo: 9:40am On Sep 25, 2023
I saw this beautiful girl on Facebook around March this year and I immediately slide into her DM. Sent her a message that I would love to meet her.
She read the message and ignored me.
I moved on quickly.
Yesterday, I received a message and when I checked , it was from her.
She didn't acknowledge my message , no greetings, she went straight asking me for urgent 3k.

Awwwwwwnnnn. I was moved , my heart melted . After all it's more l beneficial to give than to receive. I asked her for her account details which she sent immediately.

I then went to her profile again and saw all the beautiful iPhone pictures she has taken.
I decided to go to church first and thank God for life and hear from God if I am to send to her .
While in Church she sent me a message that she is waiting.
She has even sent me a voice note . I am still waiting on God.
Let's see who will get tired in this ignoring game .

9 Likes

Re: Girl Who Ignored My Message On Facebook Came Back To Beg Me Money by thesicilian: 9:48am On Sep 25, 2023
Obviously you're not bold enough to just tell her no. Or even ignore for that matter

4 Likes

Re: Girl Who Ignored My Message On Facebook Came Back To Beg Me Money by RepoMan007: 9:49am On Sep 25, 2023
Suspended suspense. She no go understand.

2 Likes

Re: Girl Who Ignored My Message On Facebook Came Back To Beg Me Money by Afikoo: 9:51am On Sep 25, 2023
thesicilian:
Obviously you're not bold enough to just tell her no. Or even ignore for that matter

Why wil I tell her No when I can just keep her waiting till eternity. Nah to play on her mind

40 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Girl Who Ignored My Message On Facebook Came Back To Beg Me Money by Jashub: 9:53am On Sep 25, 2023
Stop being a simp and block her. And I would strongly suggest you give that money to orphanages so that their prayers will push your success to eternity undecided

2 Likes

Re: Girl Who Ignored My Message On Facebook Came Back To Beg Me Money by talented321: 9:58am On Sep 25, 2023
Tell the girl to get lost.. Or are you're a simp....
Re: Girl Who Ignored My Message On Facebook Came Back To Beg Me Money by youngsahito(m): 10:12am On Sep 25, 2023
Let her keep asking u till she tire.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girl Who Ignored My Message On Facebook Came Back To Beg Me Money by Afikoo: 10:27am On Sep 25, 2023
Jashub:
Stop being a simp and block her. And I would strongly suggest you give that money to orphanages so that their prayers will push your success to eternity undecided

You guys are beginning to over use the word simp.
What's simp doing here now?

13 Likes

Re: Girl Who Ignored My Message On Facebook Came Back To Beg Me Money by Afikoo: 10:28am On Sep 25, 2023
talented321:
Tell the girl get lost.. Or are you're a simp....

Anything way enter Niaja, Una go over use am. Watin concern simp and this now . Abi you didn't read the thread ?

1 Like

Re: Girl Who Ignored My Message On Facebook Came Back To Beg Me Money by talented321: 10:36am On Sep 25, 2023
I ask whether you want to be a simp? How can a girl come from no where and be asking you money and you're worrying yourself over it..
Afikoo:

Anything way enter Niaja, Una go over use am. Watin concern simp and this now . Abi you didn't read the thread ?

2 Likes

Re: Girl Who Ignored My Message On Facebook Came Back To Beg Me Money by skj1377(m): 10:39am On Sep 25, 2023
It's a yahoo guy. They use it as first maga. The second maga may be N20k followed by N90k or till your fedup. No exam fee needs Money to complete as tution is paid from beginning or middle of session and exam in inclusive. Just tell the person " you will never see maga again for life idiot". Thank me later

4 Likes

Re: Girl Who Ignored My Message On Facebook Came Back To Beg Me Money by JustPowerApps(m): 10:45am On Sep 25, 2023
Nice! The best approach is to keep her in expectation mode. You nailed it Op, I love this.

1 Like

Re: Girl Who Ignored My Message On Facebook Came Back To Beg Me Money by DyingFetus: 10:46am On Sep 25, 2023
No be girl you day chat na nigger with hairy ass you day chat

4 Likes

Re: Girl Who Ignored My Message On Facebook Came Back To Beg Me Money by siofra(f): 10:56am On Sep 25, 2023
You texted a girl for the first time and immediately to want to meet her

Why will she even answer you? undecided

You showed her how mannerless you are.

3 Likes

Re: Girl Who Ignored My Message On Facebook Came Back To Beg Me Money by Afikoo: 11:27am On Sep 25, 2023
skj1377:
It's a yahoo guy. They use it as first maga. The second maga may be N20k followed by N90k or till your fedup. No exam fee needs Money to complete as tution is paid from beginning or middle of session and exam in inclusive. Just tell the person " you will never see maga again for life idiot". Thank me later

She is the one. She sent me a voice note. The voice matches the one on her status
Re: Girl Who Ignored My Message On Facebook Came Back To Beg Me Money by Afikoo: 11:28am On Sep 25, 2023
talented321:
I ask whether you want to be a simp? How can a girl come from no where and be asking you money and you're worrying yourself over it..

You are dull. Tueh.

You go he real simp for life
Re: Girl Who Ignored My Message On Facebook Came Back To Beg Me Money by Afikoo: 11:29am On Sep 25, 2023
DyingFetus:
No be girl you day chat na nigger with hairy ass you day chat

Nah girl. She sent me a voice note. And it matched her voice on her status.
Het account details is her number. I called to verify
Re: Girl Who Ignored My Message On Facebook Came Back To Beg Me Money by Afikoo: 11:31am On Sep 25, 2023
siofra:

Meeting in that context is to know her.

Hello I am Stephen, can I meet you?

Know this today

2 Likes

Re: Girl Who Ignored My Message On Facebook Came Back To Beg Me Money by talented321: 11:35am On Sep 25, 2023
You can't even defend urself... I pity ur papa...
Afikoo:

You are dull. Tueh.

You go he real simp for life
Re: Girl Who Ignored My Message On Facebook Came Back To Beg Me Money by advanceDNA: 11:36am On Sep 25, 2023
Afikoo:

Why wil I tell her No when I can just keep her waiting till eternity. Nah to play on her mind

U are doing well.... grin
Re: Girl Who Ignored My Message On Facebook Came Back To Beg Me Money by advanceDNA: 11:39am On Sep 25, 2023
Afikoo:

Meeting in that context is to know her.

Hello I am Stephen, can I meet you?

Know this today

Guy.. resist the urge to dey shalayé ....
Especially to women.....
It doesn't matter....
Re: Girl Who Ignored My Message On Facebook Came Back To Beg Me Money by Evolutionism: 11:41am On Sep 25, 2023
99% of Nigerian Women/Ladies/Girls see you their Useless men as their SLAVEs.

A Money/Material/Utility tool. Anything apart from this, You are Useless to them😂

Same way 99% of you see them as SEXX TOYs.

The day you realize this as man is the day you start LIVING.

Else, You are just a Living Dead.

5 Likes

Re: Girl Who Ignored My Message On Facebook Came Back To Beg Me Money by nwakibe: 12:41pm On Sep 25, 2023
siofra:

You didn't say anything about the girl asking him for urgent 3k the first time she is texting him. Is she mannered?
Re: Girl Who Ignored My Message On Facebook Came Back To Beg Me Money by Atolu01: 12:55pm On Sep 25, 2023
Tell her you wouldn't like to give her instead of playing sick games. Sicko.
Re: Girl Who Ignored My Message On Facebook Came Back To Beg Me Money by lashout1: 1:19pm On Sep 25, 2023
Afikoo:

She is the one. She sent me a voice note. The voice matches the one on her status
The voice note might be downloaded from a chat she sent to someone and sent to you
Re: Girl Who Ignored My Message On Facebook Came Back To Beg Me Money by Qatar2022: 1:24pm On Sep 25, 2023
thesicilian:
What do you mean? He want to play her for a fool
Re: Girl Who Ignored My Message On Facebook Came Back To Beg Me Money by Qatar2022: 1:25pm On Sep 25, 2023
talented321:
Tell the girl to get lost.. Or are you're a simp....
This is the best way to treat such a lady
Re: Girl Who Ignored My Message On Facebook Came Back To Beg Me Money by Qatar2022: 1:26pm On Sep 25, 2023
Afikoo:

You guys are beginning to over use the word simp.
What's simp doing here now?
Ignore such people they are just stupid and annoying
Re: Girl Who Ignored My Message On Facebook Came Back To Beg Me Money by PrinceofAgoAre(m): 1:30pm On Sep 25, 2023
Pls could someone kindly help me with 2k.
Re: Girl Who Ignored My Message On Facebook Came Back To Beg Me Money by Afikoo: 2:40pm On Sep 25, 2023
Atolu01:
Tell her you wouldn't like to give her instead of playing sick games. Sicko.

You dey kolo. Come and tell her yourself
Re: Girl Who Ignored My Message On Facebook Came Back To Beg Me Money by FalseProphet1(m): 2:43pm On Sep 25, 2023
PrinceofAgoAre:
Pls could someone kindly help me with 2k.
Sent. Check your account.
Re: Girl Who Ignored My Message On Facebook Came Back To Beg Me Money by PrinceofAgoAre(m): 2:50pm On Sep 25, 2023
FalseProphet1:
Sent. Check your account.
ok... But i'm nt mentally accomodated for pranks like this right nw..

(1) (2) (Reply)

He Must Marry His Step Mother / Got A New Man, Got A New Everything / Why Do Hausa Girls Marry Too Early?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.