Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,716 members, 7,816,951 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:57 PM

See Wetin End This Relationship - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See Wetin End This Relationship (4644 Views)

I'm Not Marrying Her: How DO I End This Relationship, All My Trap Has Faild Me / How Do I End This Relationship?? / Should I Continue This Relationship Or Quit? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See Wetin End This Relationship by Nobody: 1:43pm On Oct 25, 2022
Zonefree:

Ariza, you expected me to applaud you for bringing my family into an harmless post I made?

The only reason I want us to avoid each other is cos I don't want to roll in the mud with you.
Sadly baby boy you don't get to determine how a person react to provocations. You came at me unprovoked what were you expecting? A pat on the shoulder or a high five? He who starts a war never knows how it will end. cheesy that is Life.

You know the deal, if you are ready for it keep your side of it. Very Simple bro. grin

3 Likes

Re: See Wetin End This Relationship by Zonefree(m): 1:47pm On Oct 25, 2022
Persephone1:
Sadly baby boy you don't get to determine how a person react to provocations. You came at me unprovoked what were you expecting? A pat on the shoulder or a high five? He who starts a war never knows how it will end. cheesy that is Life.

You know the deal, if you are ready for it keep your side of it. Very Simple bro. grin

Palema, we're done. Let's keep to it.

1 Like

Re: See Wetin End This Relationship by begoniaa: 1:52pm On Oct 25, 2022
advanceDNA:
..u were the one that asked "whats the problem with you said" i was just wondering when i said there was a problem.... u even accused me of dragging the lady ...now u said i dont understand english......Sigh!! Dialogue with you is hard.. undecided

Wow. Really?? cheesy

Why are you taking this whole thing seriously and OTT? Nawa o. Asking "what's the problem with what I said" meant I am really asking if you personally have an issue with what I said?

You made mention of "us ladies always liking money and going into beast mode," but I overlooked that because I know you were generally speaking and not personally attacking me. So why do you think I have an issue with you, too, when I was just asking you some questions?

Tbvh, if you saw my initial post as a criticism and attack on your person, I swear, I refuse to be responsible for that.

If anything, I only added to what you were saying/sharing my perspective, but you flipped it around into a comprehension and incoherent response on my part.

You obviously don't agree with the lady, and you kept point out how she's not team player, she breaking up a relationship over flowers and money and yada yada yada, hence my use of the word "dragging."

2 Likes

Re: See Wetin End This Relationship by Nobody: 1:54pm On Oct 25, 2022
Zonefree:

Palema, we're done. Let's keep to it.

Lol and you failed to realize I was never with you from the beginning. You only keep coming back because you are yet to agree to the conditions because you can't keep it. I will state it in very simple and clear terms to you here.

Let it be known to you Davash that if ever you insult me directly or indirectly on this forum i will come at you with Chords and Horse whips.And you don't get to determine where, when or how.

War for war. Very simple! grin

1 Like

Re: See Wetin End This Relationship by begoniaa: 1:59pm On Oct 25, 2022
Again, advanceDNA, I will reiterate my point again: why are you against her being against 50/50 (money)? What if she has other traditional and complimentary benefits she'll bring to a providing man? What if she's bringing other things other than money? Have you looked at it from that angle.

What if she'll stay home to raise the kids (if they have any) and instill good values in them? Or what if she'll always make sure that food will be available and ready for the man when he comes back from work so he wouldn't have to stress himself no more? Have you looked at it from that angle?

But no, you already concluded that she's not going to be a "team player." As if say na for finances alone person dey team-play.

grin grin And, to ba wun e this time around, binu ko bi ibeji; I will come and eat party jollot rice.

2 Likes

Re: See Wetin End This Relationship by Zonefree(m): 2:01pm On Oct 25, 2022
Persephone1:
Lol and you failed to realize I was never with you from the beginning. You only keep coming back because you are yet to agree to the conditions because you can't keep it. I will state it in very simple and clear terms to you here.

Let it be known to you Davash that if ever you insult me directly or indirectly on this forum i will come at you with Chords and Horse whips.And you don't get to determine where, when or how.

War for war. Very simple! grin
Say NO to war.

1 Like

Re: See Wetin End This Relationship by begoniaa: 2:02pm On Oct 25, 2022
Zonefree:
I've been apologizing and pleading with her so we can avoid each other. I was at verge of losing myself yesterday when she mentioned me and started typing nonsense. Jay, you know I'm a gentleman, I don't look for trouble cheesy

Who this one wan carry handicap sha? grin

Highest fabu of the century!
Re: See Wetin End This Relationship by Nobody: 2:04pm On Oct 25, 2022
Zonefree:

Say NO to war.
Keep saying that to yourself until you believe and act it. grin grin

Bye for now, Zombie free cheesy

2 Likes

Re: See Wetin End This Relationship by Slynation(m): 2:04pm On Oct 25, 2022
More reasons Nigerians guys never gets tired of South African girls, see matured response everywhere, But our entitled ladies over here would have started uploading on her whatsapp status how she met a stingy and broke guy...!!
Re: See Wetin End This Relationship by begoniaa: 2:06pm On Oct 25, 2022
PlayMaker14:
Do you have a problem with sanity or you enjoy unnecessary bickering?

Just take a look at this one, too. Oh my word! cheesy

I been think say you were the peacemaker just two seconds ago now? And if I respond back in kind now, y'all will turn it around to make me look like the troublesome one, abi?

You people should keep on with the shades, subs and snide remarks. Ehn?

The grace of my good mood and high spirits is still extending 'til today, so I'll let this slide also.

3 Likes

Re: See Wetin End This Relationship by PlayMaker14: 2:13pm On Oct 25, 2022
begoniaa:

Just take a look at this one, too. Oh my word! cheesy

I been think say you were the peacemaker just two seconds ago now? And if I respond back in kind now, y'all will turn it around to make me look like the troublesome one, abi?

You people should keep on with the shades, subs and snide remarks. Ehn?

The grace of my good mood and high spirits is still extending 'til today, so I'll let this slide also.
You failed to answer my question...

Do you enjoy unnecessary bickering? Or you have serious issues with sanity? You've been all over this thread like a confused little kid looking for issues to pick with anyone.

Zonefree and Persephone1 has found out how to resolve their issues by keeping their distance, do well to resolve your personal issues.

3 Likes

Re: See Wetin End This Relationship by begoniaa: 2:18pm On Oct 25, 2022
PlayMaker14:
You failed to answer my question...

Save your questions and keep piling them up for me, because I can assure you that you'll still have more of it for me on another thread when you see me looking for issues to pick with people as I always do... grin

I would expect you to know this as a dedicated ******, but then...

1 Like

Re: See Wetin End This Relationship by PlayMaker14: 2:25pm On Oct 25, 2022
begoniaa:

Save your questions and keep piling them up for me, because I can assure you that you'll still have more of it for me on another thread when you see me looking for issues to pick with people as I always do... grin

I would expect you to know this as a dedicated ******, but then...

I hope I won't break your head in the process.... smiley

Though I might be considerate because of the "Obi" tag.
Re: See Wetin End This Relationship by begoniaa: 2:28pm On Oct 25, 2022
PlayMaker14:
I hope I won't break your head in the process.... smiley

Though I might be considerate because of the "Obi" tag.

Say that what? No oooo.

Come at me. Come at me with everything you have. After politics (the election), I am coming to continue charging on my gender wars crusade. Na Obi just dey make all of us temporarily align.

All previous beefs and biases still stand, please. grin
Re: See Wetin End This Relationship by Honchoslim16(m): 2:29pm On Oct 25, 2022
Taking care of a lady or spoiling her isn't a problem!
But the problem is 90% of girls out there are Leeches.....why would I just keep pouring water in a basket, when I know that shit is a waste of time!

Some will say Men are born Providers......but they forget that Women are also born Supporters.
So if there isn't no support from a girl I'm in a relationship with, then that relationship is dead as fu©k!!

Some girls even think giving a guy pu$$Â¥ is like giving him the whole world, meanwhile we both enjoy that sh!t....damn!
Honestly I know there are still good girls out there, but they are just not easy to find!
Re: See Wetin End This Relationship by PlayMaker14: 2:33pm On Oct 25, 2022
begoniaa:

Say that what? No oooo.

Come at me. Come at me with everything you have. After politics (the election), I am coming to continue charging on my gender wars crusade. Na Obi just dey make all of us temporarily align.

All previous beefs and biases still stand, please. grin
Magnoliaa, I am not a "NICE" man like my brother zonefree. smiley

Charge on your gender wars crusade, but nor go talk wetin go make me beat you faint when that time reach... grin
Re: See Wetin End This Relationship by Nobody: 3:03pm On Oct 25, 2022
benqo01:

So the guy was wrong?
I don't think this is about who is right or wrong like most of u guys want to play it. It's more about knowing what u want and going for it. They both just displayed that but obviously they do not blend. Ans as for ur question. NO

2 Likes

Re: See Wetin End This Relationship by Zonefree(m): 3:15pm On Oct 25, 2022
PlayMaker14:
Magnoliaa, I am not a "NICE" man like my brother zonefree. smiley

Charge on your gender wars crusade, but nor go talk wetin go make me beat you faint when that time reach... grin
Beat her well well for me abeg grin

Na she dey instigate my beloved Ariza against me. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Wetin End This Relationship by Laturuturu: 3:17pm On Oct 25, 2022
The guy should have asked for hookup instead. No pressure on both parties.
Re: See Wetin End This Relationship by advanceDNA: 3:39pm On Oct 25, 2022
begoniaa:
Again, advanceDNA, I will reiterate my point again: why are you against her being against 50/50 (money)? What if she has other traditional and complimentary benefits she'll bring to a providing man? What if she's bringing other things other than money? Have you looked at it from that angle.

What if she'll stay home to raise the kids (if they have any) and instill good values in them? Or what if she'll always make sure that food will be available and ready for the man when he comes back from work so he wouldn't have to stress himself no more? Have you looked at it from that angle?

But no, you already concluded that she's not going to be a "team player." As if say na for finances alone person dey team-play.

grin grin And, to ba wun e this time around, binu ko bi ibeji; I will come and eat party jollot rice.

We have passed this already...I am not against anybody....I only pointed out what being part of a team means to me...if her choice doesnt fit into my idea of team playing...it doesn't mean i am dragging her. i explained to you... it shoulsnt be an issue having a different opinion. Are u saying i cant comment any more because i see things differently??

Look..Money is hardest and most important thing in relationships..if theres no money at all a relationship cant survive.....Doing chores, having sex, are things we do by nature's gifts.
There will be no chores to do in the first place, if there's no money..... and if there is a truck load of money...there will be no chores for both man and wife because house keepers will do it...

So if i am going to be in a team with someone and they are already saying they will not be a part of the most important thing no matter what ..weda they have the power to or not......it is my personal opinion that they will not be good team players when we get into it.....

See..i am.not seeing this from a man angle alone.. if i am a woman and a man tells me he wont help me at all except financially....its a redflag...because if he's not a billionaire...theres only very little the money he will give me can solve....

u dont have to agree..but as for me ..a good team player shouldnt say "this is the only thing type of things i will do even though i can help with more if needed"

Like i said earlier dialogue with u is hard...u jump into conclusions a lot because how u arrived at "binu bibeji" is mystery to me....what are we dialoguing about that u assumed i am angry??

1 Like

Re: See Wetin End This Relationship by begoniaa: 3:51pm On Oct 25, 2022
advanceDNA:
Are u saying i cant comment any more because i see things differently??

I said nothing of such. smiley

My only grouse with your comment is you saying she wouldn't be a team player because she wants a man to provide for her. But that fact does not say that she's going to be a useless wife/gf in the marriage.

There are other ways that people can contribute in/to a marriage/relationship that goes beyond sharing (bills) 50/50.

I don't know how else I want to simplify this point for you before you understand it, and that it has nothing to do with all else you're going on about.

Like i said earlier dialogue with u is hard...u jump into conclusions a lot because how u arrived at "binu bibeji" is mystery to me....what are we dialoguing about that u assumed i am angry??

There were definitely some phrases and personal attacks you threw at me in your previous responses, but as I said, I don't care about that at this point anymore.

Really, binu ko bi ibeji, because if you were not, how did my simple harmless comment turn to you making it about me? And you've been doing so ever since.

Abeg, *yawns*.

2 Likes

Re: See Wetin End This Relationship by begoniaa: 3:53pm On Oct 25, 2022
Zonefree:
Beat her well well for me abeg grin

Na she dey instigate my beloved Ariza against me. grin

Beloved? You're unbelievable. undecided
Re: See Wetin End This Relationship by advanceDNA: 4:00pm On Oct 25, 2022
begoniaa:

I said nothing of such. smiley

My only grouse with your comment is you saying she wouldn't be a team player because she wants a man to provide for her. But that fact does not say that she's going to be a useless wife/gf in the marriage.

There are other ways that people can contribute in/to a marriage/relationship that goes beyond sharing (bills) 50/50.

I don't know how else I want to simplify this point for you before you understand it, and that it has nothing to do with all else you're going on about.

There were definitely some phrases and personal attacks you threw at me in your previous responses, but as I said, I don't care about that at this point anymore.

Really, binu ko bi ibeji, because if you were not, how did my simple harmless comment turn to you making it about me? And you've been doing so ever since.

Abeg, *yawns*.

Jeez! I threw attacks at you?? HOW?? If thats how u feel...i apologize...i ddnt throw attcks at you...not intentionally anyway

That said, so still have a grouse with my comment even after i explained why i feel a person wont be a good team player from.the angle of both being a man and woman..??
U see why i said dialogue with you is hard??
Btw...whats the point of repeating this same phrase "binu ko bi ibeji".....i dont get it.. shocked
Re: See Wetin End This Relationship by Zonefree(m): 4:33pm On Oct 25, 2022
begoniaa:

Beloved? You're unbelievable. undecided
Don't be jealous, darling.

1 Like

Re: See Wetin End This Relationship by begoniaa: 4:59pm On Oct 25, 2022
advanceDNA:
That said, so still have a grouse with my comment even after i explained why i feel a person wont be a good team player from.the angle of both being a man and woman..??

I have/had a grouse with a portion of your initial comment. I do not disagree with the rest of it, and even your subsequent comments.

It's okay; I understand where you're coming from. I get it if you could or did not adequately capture in your first comment that I found lacking.

But no yawa. cheesy

No ill feelings.

1 Like

Re: See Wetin End This Relationship by Badadvisor: 6:12pm On Oct 25, 2022
This guy is just like me. No time for silly arguments or composing essays
Re: See Wetin End This Relationship by Nobody: 7:54pm On Oct 25, 2022
Slynation:
More reasons Nigerians guys never gets tired of South African girls, see matured response everywhere, But our entitled ladies over here would have started uploading on her whatsapp status how she met a stingy and broke guy...!!

How do you know the South African lady didn't upload on her status that she met a stingy and broke guy?

Talk about condemning and assuming trash about your country people and being stupid at the same time.

5 Likes

Re: See Wetin End This Relationship by Slynation(m): 8:14pm On Oct 25, 2022
Jovialjune1:

How do you know the South African lady didn't upload on her status that she met a stingy and broke guy?

Talk about condemning and assuming trash about your country people and being stupid at the same time.
why did you pick offense if you ain't part of the entitled squad, atleast acknowledge the matured response from both parties and endeavour to learn from SA ladies...
Re: See Wetin End This Relationship by Nobody: 8:42pm On Oct 25, 2022
Slynation:
why did you pick offense if you ain't part of the entitled squad, atleast acknowledge the matured response from both parties and endeavour to learn from SA ladies...

Surely you can't be this daft now

A chat of one SA lady automatically means all of them are like that? Or no Nigerian lady can be like that?

Even if you cannot evolve above your low self esteem and inferiority complex because of foreigners, try and apply the little sense God gave you once in a while, it's not that hard.

5 Likes

Re: See Wetin End This Relationship by Slynation(m): 8:54pm On Oct 25, 2022
Jovialjune1:

Surely you can't be this daft now

A chat of one SA lady automatically means all of them are like that? Or no Nigerian lady can be like that?

Even if you cannot evolve above your low self esteem and inferiority complex because of foreigners, try and apply the little sense God gave you once in a while, it's not that hard.
Choilila is that you...?? cheesy Stop jumping from one account to another, rest so that prayers will work on your head...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

[photos] Popular Bayelsa Runs Girl, Ebi Clement Shares Her N.ude Photos Surfaces / The First Day I Had S€x. / See What This Pretty Bae Wrote About Her Man (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.