Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,757 members, 7,813,509 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:12 PM

See Wetin End This Relationship - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See Wetin End This Relationship (4639 Views)

I'm Not Marrying Her: How DO I End This Relationship, All My Trap Has Faild Me / How Do I End This Relationship?? / Should I Continue This Relationship Or Quit? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

See Wetin End This Relationship by benqo01(m): 9:54am On Oct 25, 2022
Look at what ended this relationship na wao

Well the guy did well sha

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See Wetin End This Relationship by Nobody: 10:02am On Oct 25, 2022
No big deal there.., A woman who knows what she wants is always better than the one who just wants to live in lala land. She did nothing wrong. u can't deal? u bounce. Play ur part and I play mine

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Wetin End This Relationship by Zonefree(m): 10:06am On Oct 25, 2022
"Babe, I don't think I'll be able to avoid you"

I sincerely respect the honesty of both parties. This is how life should be.

As a woman, say what you want in a relationship without playing hide and seek.

As a man, if you can't afford her requirements, let her know and bounce. There's no need to pretend.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Wetin End This Relationship by PlayMaker14: 10:09am On Oct 25, 2022
Thank God for Social Media oh.... We for dey think say na only our 9ja sisters get this kind mindset.

12 Likes

Re: See Wetin End This Relationship by Fiscus105(m): 10:09am On Oct 25, 2022
benqo01:
Look at what ended this relationship na wao

Well the guy did well sha

In as much I biliv man shouldn't be turned to ATM, I am school of thought who doesn't biliv in 50/50 contributions in marriage.

A leader is the one who contributes more in a project most especially in area finances.

Infact, where is African in you if you are asking for equally contribution from ur wife

The mentality of women should contribute equally is satanist and bend towards destroying marriages.

1 Like

Re: See Wetin End This Relationship by JOACHINpedro: 10:11am On Oct 25, 2022
Life no hard aswear.

3 Likes

Re: See Wetin End This Relationship by advanceDNA: 10:12am On Oct 25, 2022
She said she wants flowers, to be taken cared of....contributing to the table doesnt mean you man wont still care for you..

Make una dey calm down before ending relationship over things that mean one thing in discussion but different in practicable terms...

lack of team mentality is this woman's problem...some women just want marriage to be a ticket to not paying bills... it can even be when your man is very rich....if he's yet not blown, be ready to help without being told...

how do you women marry someone u love and still have the "i cannot help you" mentality

7 Likes

Re: See Wetin End This Relationship by Zonefree(m): 10:13am On Oct 25, 2022
Killbillz:
No big deal there.., A woman who knows what she wants is always better than the one who just wants to live in lala land. She did nothing wrong. u can't deal? u bounce. Play ur part and I play mine
Exactly. I love that she expressed herself at the initial stage.

The man is my MVP. He told her plainly he can't afford her.

Two matured South African.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Wetin End This Relationship by Nobody: 10:18am On Oct 25, 2022
Why are women now shouting equal gender. That gender is so confused

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See Wetin End This Relationship by Zonefree(m): 10:29am On Oct 25, 2022
PlayMaker14:
Thank God for Social Media oh.... We for dey think say na only our 9ja sisters get this kind mindset.
9ja girls are worse. They got no comparison, bro.

An average 9ja girl will never be this open to you. She'll pretend not to be after your money. At the initial stage of the relationship, she'll even be using her money to cook for you. That's their deceptive method. Three months into the relationship, check your account balance, you'll understand these girls are naturally cunning and wicked.

14 Likes

Re: See Wetin End This Relationship by Nobody: 10:31am On Oct 25, 2022
Zonefree:

Exactly. I love that she expressed herself at the initial stage.

The man is my MVP. He told her plainly he can't afford her.

Two matured South African.
Nothing beats transparency bro.. it avoids unnecessary issues but some greedy girls will be pretending only to start unfolding their pettiness later and still expect u to accept the bs. Just let me know how e dey be, if we can or cannot deal simple matter

2 Likes

Re: See Wetin End This Relationship by Nobody: 10:38am On Oct 25, 2022
cheese sad, such entitlement

2 Likes

Re: See Wetin End This Relationship by Nobody: 10:39am On Oct 25, 2022
Fiscus105:

In as much I biliv man shouldn't be turned to ATM, I am school of thought who doesn't biliv in 50/50 contributions in marriage.

A leader is the one who contributes more in a project most especially in area finances.

Infact, where is African in you if you are asking for equally contribution from ur wife

The mentality of women should contribute equally is satanist and bend towards destroying marriages.

shut up there, goblin, how dare u stand up t talk when others are talking ? ! go and find ur level

2 Likes

Re: See Wetin End This Relationship by PlayMaker14: 10:43am On Oct 25, 2022
Zonefree:

9ja girls are worse. They got no comparison, bro.

An average girl will never be this open to you. She'll pretend not to be after your money. At the initial stage of the relationship, she'll even be using her money to cook for you. That's their deceptive method. Three months into the relationship, check your account balance, you'll understand these girls are naturally cunning and wicked.
Lol, my bro, not all though... Munzy14 just acquired a brand new 9ja babe who understands and she's willing to go 50-50. grin

You're about acquiring VirginPrincess, who I believe will go 50-50 grin

So, you see, some 9ja girls are actually better.

2 Likes

Re: See Wetin End This Relationship by Zonefree(m): 10:47am On Oct 25, 2022
PlayMaker14:
Lol, my bro, not all though... Munzy14 just acquired a brand new 9ja babe who understands and she's willing to go 50-50. grin

You're about acquiring VirginPrincess, who I believe will go 50-50 grin

So, you see, some 9ja girls are actually better.
Munzy my man never tell me oo cheesy cheesy

Virginprincess is broke , and she's not a virgin. I got nothing to do with a non virgin Nigerian girl.

4 Likes

Re: See Wetin End This Relationship by PlayMaker14: 10:50am On Oct 25, 2022
Zonefree:

Virginprincess is broke , and she's not a virgin. I got nothing to do with a non virgin Nigerian girl.

4 Likes

Re: See Wetin End This Relationship by benqo01(m): 10:52am On Oct 25, 2022
No b Dem dey shout equality even if it's 90/10 Dem no go still gree forget it some women are just being greedy... relationship doesn't work that way anymore men don dey wise up

2 Likes

Re: See Wetin End This Relationship by benqo01(m): 10:53am On Oct 25, 2022
Killbillz:

So the guy was wrong?
Re: See Wetin End This Relationship by Nobody: 11:19am On Oct 25, 2022
She can do better than him!

Ladies beware of men that ask you what you can bring to to the table.

Most of them are broke as F and misogynistic and think they are God’s gift to women.

Successful men don’t go around asking jamb questions. It’s always the useless idiots that don’t even have anything to offer themselves apart from their useless d**ks.

Ladies, any man that asks you this question is trying to use you in some way, RUN.

❤️ ❤️

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Wetin End This Relationship by virginprincess(f): 11:19am On Oct 25, 2022
Zonefree:

Don't go and work,continue looking for a rich virgin girl that would feed you.

2 Likes

Re: See Wetin End This Relationship by begoniaa: 11:36am On Oct 25, 2022
advanceDNA:
She said she wants flowers, to be taken cared of....contributing to the table doesnt mean you man wont still care for you..

Make una dey calm down before ending relationship over things that mean one thing in discussion but different in practicable terms...

lack of team mentality is this woman's problem...some women just want marriage to be a ticket to not paying bills... it can even be when your man is very rich....if he's yet not blown, be ready to help without being told...

how do you women marry someone u love and still have the "i cannot help you" mentality

Lol...this is...

I hope you're not one of the men that talk about how women of nowadays are not like your mothers and modernity is spoiling things, bla bla bla. Because this lady's mentality is just exactly like our mothers.' She's a 'traditional' woman who believes in chivalry and headship and all attending standards, so what's your issue with it? Or unless you're not of them traditional guys sha.

For their relationship, I am sure she is bringing in things expected of her "as a woman" too. The only shortchanging would be if she's not a virgin. grin

And I am also hoping she has all the childbearing, childrearing, homemaking, emotional and domestic provisions in the bag that she's bringing to the table. Since she wouldn't share 50/50, I don't expect her to still want him to wash and clean, etc., "as a man."

Also, you say a man providing doesn't mean she won't bring anything to the table... I guess you're talking in terms of finances and romantic gestures. There's no where in that chat too the lady says she won't contribute once in a while, she's just saying it's not her role/job "as a woman", all the time.

Whatever will make you want a woman that contributes finances once in a while will also make you share in domestic duties once in a while.

All in all, communication and personal relational preferences takes number one. There's no one-size-fits-all.

As for the mentality you talk about, it is exactly the same way men marry women they don't love enough to share child- and home-care duties with. If you understand this, you'll understand why both sexes get married, but do not want to "help" each other out.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Wetin End This Relationship by Fiscus105(m): 11:39am On Oct 25, 2022
Heathrow44:

shut up there, goblin, how dare u stand up t talk when others are talking ? ! go and find ur level

Your type (redpilers) have their section "inside-inside", I am very sure you're still in agro" of kainkain you took yesternite and that's why you are commenting on issues that are meant for rational human beings.

Pele.

2 Likes

Re: See Wetin End This Relationship by begoniaa: 11:42am On Oct 25, 2022
Kingjebba:
Why are women now shouting equal gender. That gender is so confused

Because she's a traditional, and not a feminist woman? undecided

4 Likes

Re: See Wetin End This Relationship by Harddiskng(m): 11:43am On Oct 25, 2022
Lmao. If you check well. This girl has no job, no successful business, provides no value whatever…

…it beats me how such useless humans have the audacity to mutter the word “standard”. When its clear they are just hungry and greedy.

1 Like

Re: See Wetin End This Relationship by begoniaa: 11:45am On Oct 25, 2022
Harddiskng:
Lmao. If you check well. This girl has no job, no successful business, provides no value whatever…

…it beats me how such useless humans have the audacity to mutter the word “standard”. When its clear they are just hungry and greedy.

Nothing will ever satisfy you people, and I am not even moved by that at this point. grin

You people will scream about how you're the heads from morning 'till night, 365 days all round, and how you wanna be dominant shit that takes charge and LEAD a woman, but the moment a woman says exactly the same thing, kasala go burst.

E be things, lol.

"She doesn't have a job." Are you not supposed to be aspiring to marry a housewife who doesn't wear pants and submits to a boss in the corrupted modern world? O****.

4 Likes

Re: See Wetin End This Relationship by Harddiskng(m): 11:50am On Oct 25, 2022
begoniaa:

Nothing will ever satisfy you people, and I am not even moved by that at this point. grin

You people will scream about how you're the heads from morning 'till night, 365 days all round, and how you wanna be dominant shit that takes charge and LEAD a woman, but the moment a woman says exactly the same thing, kasala go burst.

E be things, lol.

These idiotic girls cannot even afford the things they desire, if you can’t afford what you want for yourself; why should you think another person can afford to give you such.

Lol I believe in gender equality. If she can’t support or be a helper in my life. She has no place there.

I would tell my friend not to date or even go near broke jobless babes. Most of them don’t believe in love, they are hard to satisfy and they appreciate nothing.

All they want is somebody’s son that would save them and their family from their unfortunate poverty circumstance. Flee from them!

2 Likes

Re: See Wetin End This Relationship by Nobody: 11:52am On Oct 25, 2022
Fiscus105:

Your type (redpilers) have their section "inside-inside", I am very sure you're still in agro" of kainkain you took yesternite and that's why u re comment on issues that are meant for rational human beings.

Pele.

u made a stupid comment & I'm only calling ur attention t dat, no hard feelings, good man
Re: See Wetin End This Relationship by begoniaa: 11:52am On Oct 25, 2022
Harddiskng:
Lol I believe in gender equality.

Oh. Case closed then. cheesy I don't have no issues with you.

And I hope you don't only believe in gender equality when it comes to bills, lmao.

2 Likes

Re: See Wetin End This Relationship by begoniaa: 11:57am On Oct 25, 2022
The only people I am here for are traditional men who'll come to bash this babe. smiley

*calmly observing the siesta before vawulence moments*

3 Likes

Re: See Wetin End This Relationship by begoniaa: 12:00pm On Oct 25, 2022
Harddiskng:
These ***** girls cannot even afford the things they desire, if you can’t afford what you want for yourself; why should you think another person can afford to give you such.

Ask non-virgin men looking for virgins o. grin grin

3 Likes

Re: See Wetin End This Relationship by Coolguy34(m): 12:07pm On Oct 25, 2022
It doesn't matter tho, though at least she came openly.
What I hate the most is a woman cheating on me, I so much hate that with passion.
Once I'm in a relationship with a new girl and I notice some funny behavior i'll clone her chats most especially WhatsApp..

Once I notice some dirty chat, that will be the end of the relationship.

Check my signature and text me on WhatsApp if you want to learn how to read anyone's WhatsApp directly on your phone..

NB: you will pay me a token before I teach u.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What God Cannot Do Does Not Exist. From Side Chic To (pix) / Jamaica's First Lesbian Wedding. / "We Both Have Same Blood Type."

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.