Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,381 members, 7,812,120 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:36 AM

Endowed Lady Break The Internet As She Shows Off Her King-sized Backside - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Endowed Lady Break The Internet As She Shows Off Her King-sized Backside (8159 Views)

Endowed Lady Break The Internet As She Shows Off Her King-sized Backside / South African Lady Break Internet With Topless Photo To Celebrate Zulu Culture / South African Lady Break Internet With Topless Photo To Celebrate Zulu Culture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Endowed Lady Break The Internet As She Shows Off Her King-sized Backside by realmedia(f): 10:52pm On Apr 01, 2019
Vera Sidika attempts to break the internet as she shows off her king-sized backside in nearly naked photo

Kenyan socialite, Vera Sidika, attempted to break the internet as she took to her Instagram to unleash her king-sized backside while posing in just a thong in this nearly naked photo..

[b]Full PHOTO>>[/b]https://onecornergizt..com/2019/04/vera-sidika-attempts-to-break-internet.html

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Endowed Lady Break The Internet As She Shows Off Her King-sized Backside by MrBrownJay1(m): 10:58pm On Apr 01, 2019

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Endowed Lady Break The Internet As She Shows Off Her King-sized Backside by ouzo1(m): 10:59pm On Apr 01, 2019
In Nedu's voice Ouzo1 pls focus..
Re: Endowed Lady Break The Internet As She Shows Off Her King-sized Backside by IjebuWarrior: 3:21am On Apr 02, 2019
grin
Re: Endowed Lady Break The Internet As She Shows Off Her King-sized Backside by partnerbizz4: 7:30am On Apr 02, 2019
Mtchew

Sell Airtime to us and make money!
Also buy Mtn, glo and etisalat data on promo from us.
See over 751 testimonies below.

Re: Endowed Lady Break The Internet As She Shows Off Her King-sized Backside by aristocratic5(m): 8:05am On Apr 02, 2019
Disgusting
Re: Endowed Lady Break The Internet As She Shows Off Her King-sized Backside by GANAYAD: 8:16am On Apr 02, 2019
The way prostitution dey sell nowadays is alarming

4 Likes

Re: Endowed Lady Break The Internet As She Shows Off Her King-sized Backside by IvarTheBoneless: 9:57am On Apr 02, 2019
Re: Endowed Lady Break The Internet As She Shows Off Her King-sized Backside by Nobody: 10:15am On Apr 02, 2019
Biko i prefer dat vera sidika's former look wen she was dating dat nigerian guy. Then her azz was well shaped,rounded and very soft but now the thing looks so irregularly big plus e come look strong as olumo rock.abi weda na butt injections she don dey use. Anyway her former look was baecheesy.
Re: Endowed Lady Break The Internet As She Shows Off Her King-sized Backside by Nobody: 10:30am On Apr 02, 2019
lefulefu:
Biko i prefer dat vera sidika's former look wen she was dating dat nigerian guy. Then her azz was well shaped,rounded and very soft but now the thing looks so irregularly big plus e come look strong as olumo rock.abi weda na butt injections she don dey use. Anyway her former look was baecheesy.
she looks like she's bleaching now undecided I don't know but I find this pic to be disgusting

1 Like

Re: Endowed Lady Break The Internet As She Shows Off Her King-sized Backside by Nobody: 11:44am On Apr 02, 2019
Dickhead02:
she looks like she's bleaching now undecided I don't know but I find this pic to be disgusting
yea she dey bleach for surecheesy. Anyway na she know who she dey flaunt her body forcheesy. Hustle must paycheesy.
Re: Endowed Lady Break The Internet As She Shows Off Her King-sized Backside by MrBrownJay1(m): 2:04pm On Apr 02, 2019
how can the babe up there be the same one below (Vera Sidika before)... KAI!!!!!

[img]https://media1./images/136e3fcc088691d0947268428d2c531a/tenor.gif[/img]

1 Like

Re: Endowed Lady Break The Internet As She Shows Off Her King-sized Backside by Femi316: 2:30pm On Apr 02, 2019
realmedia:
Vera Sidika attempts to break the internet as she shows off her king-sized backside in nearly naked photo

Kenyan socialite, Vera Sidika, attempted to break the internet as she took to her Instagram to unleash her king-sized backside while posing in just a thong in this nearly naked photo..

[b]Full PHOTO>>[/b]https://onecornergizt..com/2019/04/vera-sidika-attempts-to-break-internet.html
See Yanch be like plasma television.......?
Re: Endowed Lady Break The Internet As She Shows Off Her King-sized Backside by ZIAZI(m): 4:32pm On Apr 02, 2019
Dickhead02:

Will u keep quiet ? (In Patience Jona's voice).
I hate pretence !
Re: Endowed Lady Break The Internet As She Shows Off Her King-sized Backside by BlackfireX: 4:50pm On Apr 02, 2019
I like those tiles on the floor...
Re: Endowed Lady Break The Internet As She Shows Off Her King-sized Backside by Nobody: 6:06pm On Apr 02, 2019
ZIAZI:

Will u keep quiet ? (In Patience Jona's voice).
I hate pretence !
she look like a bleach hippopotamus, and that's disgusting bye tongue
Re: Endowed Lady Break The Internet As She Shows Off Her King-sized Backside by Nobody: 6:07pm On Apr 02, 2019
lefulefu:
yea she dey bleach for surecheesy. Anyway na she know who she dey flaunt her body forcheesy. Hustle must paycheesy.
lol
Re: Endowed Lady Break The Internet As She Shows Off Her King-sized Backside by Eroms4life17(m): 6:07pm On Apr 02, 2019
osalobuaaaa. Wa ghikebe ooooo

(1) (Reply)

Is It Wrong To Ask A Girl To Be Your Sex Mate? / (photo) Guys Becareful! Some Girls Can Lock Your Destiny! / How Can I Handle This Smart (stupid Girl) Girl?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.