Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,921 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:04 AM

Babylon The Great Is Jerusalem,not America - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Babylon The Great Is Jerusalem,not America (2888 Views)

Knights Templar Is Jerusalem Freemasons Are Egypt / How Great Is Your God? / Where Is Jerusalem Mentioned In The Quoran. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Babylon The Great Is Jerusalem,not America by FxMasterz: 8:08am On Oct 29, 2022
Lukuluku69:

In the vision of Daniel, was Persia, Greece and Rome mentioned by name? Yet you claimed it refers to them.

I hope you know how Prophecy works?

Prophecy are word pictures of future events, it describes; usually in prose, names are usually not given but description of places, people or concerned characters are usually given. It is only when it come to pass that you can say " this/that was the fulfilment of such and such prophecy.

So asking me to show you where Persia was Mentioned is a moronic statement. Was your Antichrist that you claimed was foreshadowed in one of your comments mentioned in Daniel? Was the Antichrist mentioned? Why then are you reading those names into it? Because you deduce and I tell you that your deduction is wrong and fell short and flat.

Was your Persia too mentioned directly in those scriptures? Your argument is extremely Moronic because you don't know biblical exegesis.

Daniel mentioned a man of sin who would take away the daily sacrifices and speak great things against the most high God. Jesus clarified who this man is. Then Paul, and then John in the book of Revelation. The man even has a number to his name '666'. It's foolishness for you to come out from the blues to say you would teach Christians their Bible. Should I start teaching you your Quran? I'll immediately become a fool.

The Bible clarifies itself. A passage that is not understood is clarified by another passage somewhere. Heretics are the ones who base their interpretations on a verse and use that verse to interpret itself. We use scriptures to interpret scriptures. That's how it is.

You're claiming Constantine to be the man? How many parts of that prophecy did he fulfil? Did he make any covenant with Jews? Did he offer the abomination that maketh desolate? Did he rule the world for 7yrs? Were his last 3.,5yrs a reign of persecution agsinst the Jews or Christians?

You would just lift out one part of the Bible, do away with the rest, then come out foolishly to force Mohammed and his false religion into it.

Christians know how to interpret their Bibles. You can't do it for them, the same way they can't do yours for you. Know this and get wiser.
Re: Babylon The Great Is Jerusalem,not America by FxMasterz: 8:10am On Oct 29, 2022
Lukuluku69:

In the vision of Daniel, was Persia, Greece and Rome mentioned by name? Yet you claimed it refers to them.

I hope you know how Prophecy works?

Prophecy are word pictures of future events, it describes; usually in prose, names are usually not given but description of places, people or concerned characters are usually given. It is only when it come to pass that you can say " this/that was the fulfilment of such and such prophecy.

So asking me to show you where Persia was Mentioned is a moronic statement. Was your Antichrist that you claimed was foreshadowed in one of your comments mentioned in Daniel? Was the Antichrist mentioned? Why then are you reading those names into it? Because you deduce and I tell you that your deduction is wrong and fell short and flat.
Re: Babylon The Great Is Jerusalem,not America by FxMasterz: 8:24am On Oct 29, 2022
Lukuluku69:

The malady with the Christian mind is mind boggling. Everything the future, the future when you give them scripture fulfilment backed with the cold hard facts of history, they will still bkeat the future. You guys are in perpetual trance of the future.

When we say you don't know the content of what you have been carrying, you will hurl abuses in someone's ways

For your info The Arabian Propeht was eminently mentioned in your Bible. If you will remove the scales in your eyes, I can show. But first you have to be like a child, unlearn all the tripes you have been fed with and we can walk this road together. Right from Father Abraham, Moses, David, Solomon and all the Israelites minor Prophets talked about him.

You can't see him under your jaundiced view. I don't blame you and I will blame you. I don't blame you because of the Lying Pens of the Jewish scribes who have corrupted many of the prophecies and I will blame you for still remaining blind after you have been shown but still want to remain blind.

Blind man following a blind man says his false prophet is mentioned in the Bible, hahahaha.

If Mohammed and his false religion was ever mentioned in the Bible, the following should be it:

"In fact, a time is coming when anyone who kills you will think he is offering a service to God." John 16:2.

The Bible has been corrupted, yet the Jewish old testament and the Christian old testament remains the same, even though both sects are not together!

Unearthed ancient manuscripts being discovered by archeologists contain the same texts as the supposed corrupted texts. The joke is on the mad men whose folly and malady extends beyond the boundaries of normalcy.

You would come and misinterpret the Bible and still abuse Christians while doing it. Whose fool are you?

1 Like

Re: Babylon The Great Is Jerusalem,not America by Lukuluku69(m): 8:28am On Oct 29, 2022
FxMasterz:

Was your Persia too mentioned directly in those scriptures? Your argument is extremely Moronic because you don't know biblical exegesis.

Daniel mentioned a man of sin who would take away the daily sacrifices and speak great things against the most high God. Jesus clarified who this man is. Then Paul, and then John in the book of Revelation. The man even has a number to his name '666'. It's foolishness for you to come out from the blues to say you would teach Christians their Bible. Should I start teaching you your Quran? I'll immediately become a fool.

The Bible clarifies itself. A passage that is not understood is clarified by another passage somewhere. Heretics are the ones who base their interpretations on a verse and use that verse to interpret itself. We use scriptures to interpret scriptures. That's how it is.

You're claiming Constantine to be the man? How many parts of that prophecy did he fulfil? Did he make any covenant with Jews? Did he offer the abomination that maketh desolate? Did he rule the world for 7yrs? Were his last 3.,5yrs a reign of persecution agsinst the Jews or Christians?

You would just lift out one part of the Bible, do away with the rest, then come out foolishly to force Mohammed and his false religion into it.

Christians know how to interpret their Bibles. You can't do it for them, the same way they can't do yours for you. Know this and get wiser.

Bros be calming down!

Please who was or will be the man of sin? Please quote verses and back it with history ( fulfilment)

You are just repeating the baseless tripe handed down over the years by deluded ignorant folks.

I just quote the whole of Daniel 7 and you know what Daniel never left the interpretations of his vision to anyone. He did it himself! What people supplied are just the names based on the description Daniel gave.

It is only slowpoke.s that keep postponing fulfilment of Visions that has found fulfilment already because they are Deaf, dumb and blind to the reality around them.

You guys have been shouting Rapture, Rapture don't you think if your Rapture happens and you lots are caught up with your Jesus most of what was prophecised in your Bible won't come to pass by the way you are putting everything to the future?

Or are you saying God spoke in vain?
Re: Babylon The Great Is Jerusalem,not America by Lukuluku69(m): 8:39am On Oct 29, 2022
FxMasterz:

Blind man following a blind man says his false prophet is mentioned in the Bible, hahahaha.

If Mohammed and his false religion was ever mentioned in the Bible, the following should be it:

"In fact, a time is coming when anyone who kills you will think he is offering a service to God." John 16:2.

The Bible has been corrupted, yet the Jewish old testament and the Christian old testament remains the same, even though both sects are not together!

Unearthed ancient manuscripts being discovered by archeologists contain the same texts as the supposed corrupted texts. The joke is on the mad men whose folly and malady extends beyond the boundaries of normalcy.

You would come and misinterpret the Bible and still abuse Christians while doing it. Whose fool are you?

Lol ����

Yes he was eminently mentioned from Abraham right up to the one you called your " Lord and personal saviour" but you are not only blind, you are deaf and dumb also.

Yes a time actually came when the true followers of the Nazarene were killed. They were killed in Rome, Persia, Greece. So?

I can see that my interpretations surely rankles with you and the demons in you are irritated. That's the way it should be: the Truth is bitter.

Archeologist find manuscripts and they are the same? Do you do clowning part time of full time? Look no further! Get a copy of The Roman Catholic Bible and get a copy of the Protestants Bible. One surely has more than the other. Abi you don't know that? I know you will say the Muslims are making that up too?

When you are ready to learn about the Arabian Prophet in your Bible say so and we can both walk this journey. Those who did sincerely without bias while unlearning the tripes they were fed with are becoming Muslims in the Western world.
Re: Babylon The Great Is Jerusalem,not America by FxMasterz: 9:17am On Oct 29, 2022
Lukuluku69:

Lol ����

Yes he was eminently mentioned from Abraham right up to the one you called your " Lord and personal saviour" but you are not only blind, you are deaf and dumb also.

Yes a time actually came when the true followers of the Nazarene were killed. They were killed in Rome, Persia, Greece. So?

I can see that my interpretations surely rankles with you and the demons in you are irritated. That's the way it should be: the Truth is bitter.

Archeologist find manuscripts and they are the same? Do you do clowning part time of full time? Look no further! Get a copy of The Roman Catholic Bible and get a copy of the Protestants Bible. One surely has more than the other. Abi you don't know that? I know you will say the Muslims are making that up too?

When you are ready to learn about the Arabian Prophet in your Bible say so and we can both walk this journey. Those who did sincerely without bias while unlearning the tripes they were fed with are becoming Muslims in the Western world.

Tell me the difference between the Roman Catholic Bible and the Protestant Bible!

The only difference is in the number of books accepted as canonical by both sects. Is there no rhyme in the texts of each book with the same book found in the Bible of its counterpart? What's happening with Muslims? Is the Bible one book or many books? You don't even know what you're saying.

Can't you see the folly in all these? Have you asked yourself why Mohammed is the only prophet among all prophets whose lifestyle is contrary, has a contrary message, a contrary God and foul ending to that of the prophets before him whose God he claimed to serve?

Spiritual blindness is real.
Re: Babylon The Great Is Jerusalem,not America by FxMasterz: 10:17am On Oct 29, 2022
Lukuluku69:

Bros be calming down!

Please who was or will be the man of sin? Please quote verses and back it with history ( fulfilment)

You are just repeating the baseless tripe handed down over the years by deluded ignorant folks.

I just quote the whole of Daniel 7 and you know what Daniel never left the interpretations of his vision to anyone. He did it himself! What people supplied are just the names based on the description Daniel gave.

It is only slowpoke.s that keep postponing fulfilment of Visions that has found fulfilment already because they are Deaf, dumb and blind to the reality around them.

You guys have been shouting Rapture, Rapture don't you think if your Rapture happens and you lots are caught up with your Jesus most of what was prophecised in your Bible won't come to pass by the way you are putting everything to the future?

Or are you saying God spoke in vain?

Only Moronic people who don't know the Bible and the Bible's God attack the Bible daily and still use it dubiously to defend falsehood.

The abomination of desolation by the man of sin is a prophetic event found in the book of Daniel (Daniel 12:11) and referred to by Jesus Christ (Matthew 24:15). Though it has partial historical fulfillments in Antiochus Epiphanes, there is also a future fulfillment when daily sacrifices will be offered in Jerusalem and then cut off and replaced by some sort of blasphemous display. Antiochus Epiphanes fulfilled part of this prophecy long before Jesus was born, but Jesus still referred to it in Mathew 24. More clarity is given in the book of Revelatio. The Prophecy is significant because it represents an important time marker signaling the nearness of the return of Jesus Christ.

Many Biblical prophesies which were future while they made are now history. We know which scriptures have been fulfilled and which ones are future.

Daniel prophesied from Babylon to the end of time. The book of Revelation then filled the many gaps that Daniel left unfilled.

Daniel 12:7-13 clarifies everything.

7 The man clothed in linen, who was above the waters of the river, lifted his right hand and his left hand toward heaven, and I heard him swear by him who lives forever, saying, “It will be for a time, times and half a time. When the power of the holy people has been finally broken, all these things will be completed.”

Question 1
Has the power of the holy people been finally broken?

8 I heard, but I did not understand. So I asked, “My lord, what will the outcome of all this be?”
9 He replied, “Go your way, Daniel, because the words are rolled up and sealed until the time of the end.

Question 2
Can you see that the end of time is evidently implied in these prophesies?

10 Many will be purified, made spotless and refined, but the wicked will continue to be wicked. None of the wicked will understand, but those who are wise will understand.

11 “From the time that the daily sacrifice is abolished and the abomination that causes desolation is set up, there will be 1,290 days.

Question 3
Tell me, who of your false fulfillers have fulfilled this 1290 day prophecy?

12 Blessed is the one who waits for and reaches the end of the 1,335 days..

This 1,335 days clarified the Time, Times and half a Time figures previously used. It means 1yr, 2yrs and half yr. This figure continued to be used throughout the Bible. Not in Daniel alone.

13 “As for you, go your way till the end. You will rest, and then at the end of the days you will rise to receive your allotted inheritance.

The Angel already told Daniel what time the vision was meant for:

Daniel 8:19:

He said: “I am going to tell you what will happen later in the time of wrath, because the vision concerns the appointed time of the end.

So, has the world ended since your falsehood claimed the prophecy has been fulfilled?

Chai!! I can't stop wondering at the shallowness of you lots.
Re: Babylon The Great Is Jerusalem,not America by FxMasterz: 10:35am On Oct 29, 2022
Lukuluku69:

Lol ����

Rome never killed Christians in God's name. They never killed for God! Only Mohammed and his murderous followers did and still do in hope of getting 72 virgins in hell.
Re: Babylon The Great Is Jerusalem,not America by Lukuluku69(m): 1:59pm On Oct 29, 2022
FxMasterz:

Rome never killed Christians in God's name. They never killed for God! Only Mohammed and his murderous followers did and still do in hope of getting 72 virgins in hell.

Lol.

Rome never killed Christians? They did in the name of their gods. Greece did in the name of their gods. In history, everyone killed everyone. Christians have killed more Christians than the Muslims has ever done. I thought you said you know history?

And nowhere did the Arabian Prophet says kill Christians.

I can see that my response is irritating your the demons in you. That's good. That is what truth elicit in Liars and blind folks.
Re: Babylon The Great Is Jerusalem,not America by Lukuluku69(m): 2:08pm On Oct 29, 2022
FxMasterz:

Only Moronic people who don't know the Bible and the Bible's God attack the Bible daily and still use it dubiously to defend falsehood.

The abomination of desolation by the man of sin is a prophetic event found in the book of Daniel (Daniel 12:11) and referred to by Jesus Christ (Matthew 24:15). Though it has partial historical fulfillments in Antiochus Epiphanes, there is also a future fulfillment when daily sacrifices will be offered in Jerusalem and then cut off and replaced by some sort of blasphemous display. Antiochus Epiphanes fulfilled part of this prophecy long before Jesus was born, but Jesus still referred to it in Mathew 24. More clarity is given in the book of Revelatio. The Prophecy is significant because it represents an important time marker signaling the nearness of the return of Jesus Christ.

Many Biblical prophesies which were future while they made are now history. We know which scriptures have been fulfilled and which ones are future.

Daniel prophesied from Babylon to the end of time. The book of Revelation then filled the many gaps that Daniel left unfilled.

Daniel 12:7-13 clarifies everything.

7 The man clothed in linen, who was above the waters of the river, lifted his right hand and his left hand toward heaven, and I heard him swear by him who lives forever, saying, “It will be for a time, times and half a time. When the power of the holy people has been finally broken, all these things will be completed.”

Question 1
Has the power of the holy people been finally broken?

8 I heard, but I did not understand. So I asked, “My lord, what will the outcome of all this be?”
9 He replied, “Go your way, Daniel, because the words are rolled up and sealed until the time of the end.

Question 2
Can you see that the end of time is evidently implied in these prophesies?

10 Many will be purified, made spotless and refined, but the wicked will continue to be wicked. None of the wicked will understand, but those who are wise will understand.

11 “From the time that the daily sacrifice is abolished and the abomination that causes desolation is set up, there will be 1,290 days.

Question 3
Tell me, who of your false fulfillers have fulfilled this 1290 day prophecy?

12 Blessed is the one who waits for and reaches the end of the 1,335 days..

This 1,335 days clarified the Time, Times and half a Time figures previously used. It means 1yr, 2yrs and half yr. This figure continued to be used throughout the Bible. Not in Daniel alone.

13 “As for you, go your way till the end. You will rest, and then at the end of the days you will rise to receive your allotted inheritance.

The Angel already told Daniel what time the vision was meant for:

Daniel 8:19:

He said: “I am going to tell you what will happen later in the time of wrath, because the vision concerns the appointed time of the end.

So, has the world ended since your falsehood claimed the prophecy has been fulfilled?

Chai!! I can't stop wondering at the shallowness of you lots.

Loads of Turd.

Daniel Propechy has been fulfilled safe for The still standing Roman Empire, stop loading your brain with gibberish. Babylon, Persia, Greece, and Rome.

If you must wonder at all, wonder at your blindness, dumbness and deafness.

I gave you facts history can corroborate but here you are mouthing hi gibberish as interpretations of what Daniel himself explained. He said Four Kingdoms. Everyone identifies them as Babylon, Persia, Greece and Rome. Three has fallen, one is standing. I showed you at the hands of who the last two fell and here you are still mouthing nonsense.
Re: Babylon The Great Is Jerusalem,not America by FxMasterz: 2:12pm On Oct 29, 2022
Lukuluku69:

Loads of Turd.

Daniel Propechy has been fulfilled safe for The still standing Roman Empire, stop loading your brain with gibberish. Babylon, Persia, Greece, and Rome.

If you must wonder at all, wonder at your blindness, dumbness and deafness.

I gave you facts history can corroborate but here you are mouthing hi gibberish as interpretations of what Daniel himself explained. He said Four Kingdoms. Everyone identifies them as Babylon, Persia, Greece and Rome. Three has fallen, one is standing. I showed you at the hands of who the last two fell and here you are still mouthing nonsense.

Mumu. Tell me you don't understand simple English. Even when the angel succinctly told Daniel that the vision is for the time of the end.

You see, your spiritual senses are corrupted. Hence you can't decipher truth even when they're laid before you in black and white.

Why didn't you answer any of the questions I asked? Deceitful Muslim.
Re: Babylon The Great Is Jerusalem,not America by Lukuluku69(m): 2:15pm On Oct 29, 2022
FxMasterz:

Tell me the difference between the Roman Catholic Bible and the Protestant Bible!

The only difference is in the number of books accepted as canonical by both sects. Is there no rhyme in the texts of each book with the same book found in the Bible of its counterpart? What's happening with Muslims? Is the Bible one book or many books? You don't even know what you're saying.

Can't you see the folly in all these? Have you asked yourself why Mohammed is the only prophet among all prophets whose lifestyle is contrary, has a contrary message, a contrary God and foul ending to that of the prophets before him whose God he claimed to serve?

Spiritual blindness is real.

The Roman Catholic Bible has more Book than the Protestant Bible. So, the extra Books was it the Holy Spirit that inspired it too? What is the same Holy Spirit that inspired the Protestants to do away with those books?

What is contrary in Prophet Muhammad life that you want to share with us on Nairaland?

And what do you mean by contrary God? And what foul ending?

You are typing like a YabaLeft inmate.

Calm down. You don't have to reply now. Calm down. Calm it. I know your ways, when there is nothing else to say, the christian bigots will start attacking the Prophet

Calm down you have been a sport so far
Re: Babylon The Great Is Jerusalem,not America by Lukuluku69(m): 2:20pm On Oct 29, 2022
FxMasterz:

Mumu. Tell me you don't understand simple English. Even when the angel succinctly told Daniel that the vision is for the time of the end.

You see, your spiritual senses are corrupted. Hence you can't decipher truth even when they're laid before you in black and white.

Why didn't you answer any of the questions I asked? Deceitful Muslim.

You have been reading what I posted all this while suddenly I don't understand English anymore?

Rather, you are the blind fellow here.

The questions you posed are irrelevant. When you get to Sunday School you can ask them from other braindead fellows that littered them.

Do you want to be enlightened or you want to die in your ignorance?

I will show you places the Arabian Prophet was foretold in your Bible.
Re: Babylon The Great Is Jerusalem,not America by FxMasterz: 2:21pm On Oct 29, 2022
Lukuluku69:

The Roman Catholic Bible has more Book than the Protestant Bible. So, the extra Books was it the Holy Spirit that inspired it too? What is the same Holy Spirit that inspired the Protestants to do away with those books?

What is contrary in Prophet Muhammad life that you want to share with us on Nairaland?

And what do you mean by contrary God? And what foul ending?

You are typing like a YabaLeft inmate.

Calm down. You don't have to reply now. Calm down. Calm it. I know your ways, when there is nothing else to say, the christian bigots will start attacking the Prophet

Calm down you have been a sport so far

You want me to start a thread on Mohammed's history? Then, let's begin. You will be ashamed.

Are the extra books in the Roman Catholic canons your issue? Is that what you meant by corruption? Hahaha! You're a Yaba left inmate let loose indeed. You spoke so well about yourself.
Re: Babylon The Great Is Jerusalem,not America by FxMasterz: 2:25pm On Oct 29, 2022
Lukuluku69:

You have been reading what I posted all this while suddenly I don't understand English anymore?

Rather, you are the blind fellow here.

The questions you posed are irrelevant. When you get to Sunday School you can ask them from other braindead fellows that littered them.

Do you want to be enlightened or you want to die in your ignorance?

I will show you places the Arabian Prophet was foretold in your Bible.

Get out of here. You just like lying and being deceptive.

I quoted Daniel 8 where the angel told Daniel that his vision was the end time. In your warped mind, the prophecies were fulfilled 1400 yrs ago. Did the world end at that time? Your reasoning get as e be.
Re: Babylon The Great Is Jerusalem,not America by Lukuluku69(m): 2:31pm On Oct 29, 2022
FxMasterz:

Get out of here. You just like lying and being deceptive.

I quoted Daniel 8 where the angel told Daniel that his vision was the end time. In your warped mind, the prophecies were fulfilled 1400 yrs ago. Did the world end at that time? Your reasoning get as e be.

Bros, the events in Daniel 2 and Daniel 7 are quite different from Daniel 8.

You are the confused one here. Daniel 7 talked about Four Beasts.

Daniel 8 is another thing entirely.

Why are you this confused?
Re: Babylon The Great Is Jerusalem,not America by FxMasterz: 2:45pm On Oct 29, 2022
Lukuluku69:

Bros, the events in Daniel 2 and Daniel 7 are quite different from Daniel 8.

You are the confused one here. Daniel 7 talked about Four Beasts.

Daniel 8 is another thing entirely.

Why are you this confused?

We've finished the talk about Daniel 2 and Daniel 7. We're talking now about the man of sin whom you assumed to be Constantine.
Re: Babylon The Great Is Jerusalem,not America by Sand2022: 3:08pm On Oct 29, 2022
HantaVirus:
Hello everyone

I have been seeing this moniker Righteousness2 always stating that Babylon the great is America....This is a wrong notion....
Babylon the Great is not America,Rome,False religion or The Catholic church.

Revelations clearly states that Babylon is a city ( Revelations 17 vs 1, vs 18) Is America a city? �

A woman in the bible represent a church or God's people...... Jerusalem/Israel used to be God's people but they always turn their back on God....They also worshipped idols.

For you to know that Babylon the great is Jerusalem, ponder on this.

* John the apostle was amazed after seeing this woman riding a beast (Revelations 17 vs 6-7) because she just saw the same woman giving birth to the savior of the world and lamb of God ( Revelations 12 vs 5)
* The symbolism of the whor-e of Babylon refers not to an invading infidel or foreign power....We all know the empires that have ruled the world always persecute Jerusalem. It refers to an apostate false queen, a former "bride" who has been unfaithful and who, even though she has been divorced and cast out because of unfaithfulness, continues to falsely claim to be the "queen" of the spiritual realm( Revelations 18 vs 7)

* So many passages in Revelations called Babylon the "Great city" .....In Revelations 11 vs 8  - It states that the body of the two witnesses of God will lie in the " Great city" where their lord was crucified....Was Jesus Christ crucified in America?

* Revelations 18 vs 20 also states that it was this "Great city" that killed the Apostles and Prophets.

*Righteousness2
*jesusjnr2020
*Kobojunkiee

I am enjoying the argument. But wasn't Babylon in existence at this time? How about Rome?
Re: Babylon The Great Is Jerusalem,not America by FxMasterz: 3:11pm On Oct 29, 2022
Lukuluku69:

Lol.

Rome never killed Christians? They did in the name of their gods. Greece did in the name of their gods. In history, everyone killed everyone. Christians have killed more Christians than the Muslims has ever done. I thought you said you know history?

And nowhere did the Arabian Prophet says kill Christians.

I can see that my response is irritating your the demons in you. That's good. That is what truth elicit in Liars and blind folks.

Romans killed by the orders of the emperors after pinning unfounded allegations on Christians. It started with Nero who falsely blamed Christians for the fire he set to Rome. The persecution and hatred began from there. Go and read history.

During the Greecian era, there were no Christians at the time. Yes, from nation to nation, Christians were killed wherever they preached the gospel. It was like that everywhere in the world in those days. Thomas, a disciple of Jesus was even killed in India.

But, it's only Islam that gives outright commandments to its followers to exterminate Christians and Jews. Islamic terrorists chant Allah's name and praises as they kill in obedience to Allah!

The Roman Catholic Church killed Christians who stood against its false doctrines after branding them heretics.

This is still quite difficult from the Muslims who have a commission from their so called holy book to kill disbelievers. I have several other verses

Re: Babylon The Great Is Jerusalem,not America by Lukuluku69(m): 3:26pm On Oct 29, 2022
FxMasterz:

Romans killed by the orders of the emperors after pinning unfounded allegations on Christians. It started with Nero who falsely blamed Christians for the fire he set to Rome. The persecution and hatred began from there. Go and read history.

During the Greecian era, there were no Christians at the time. Yes, from nation to nation, Christians were killed wherever they preached the gospel. It was like that everywhere in the world in those days. Thomas, a disciple of Jesus was even killed in India.

But, it's only Islam that gives outright commandments to its followers to exterminate Christians and Jews. Islamic terrorists chant Allah's name and praises as they kill in obedience to Allah!

The Roman Catholic Church killed Christians who stood against its false doctrines after branding them heretics.

This is still quite difficult from the Muslims who have a commission from their so called holy book to kill disbelievers. I have several other verses

I will attend to what you attached. I am sure you read " even among the people of the Books" what that means is that in the defence of the State from the aggression of the Makkan pagans EVEN IF JEWS AND XHRISTIANS JOIN them in such attacks, they are to be treatedthe same way. In order words, if the pagans are on the attack, if Jews and Christians join or aid them, take them out.

That bros is what they called Rules of Engagement. All Nations of the World practice it. So, what did you find offence here.
Re: Babylon The Great Is Jerusalem,not America by Lukuluku69(m): 3:34pm On Oct 29, 2022
FxMasterz:

We've finished the talk about Daniel 2 and Daniel 7. We're talking now about the man of sin whom you assumed to be Constantine.

You are even confused than I thought. You were the one that smuggled Daniel 8 into the show! And the onus is on you to explain it not me!

And I have read Daniel 8. Walahi you are a Dumb fellow. Your Dumbness carries a Capital D. Go back to that Daniel 8. One of the Angel gave the interpretations of that vision to Daniel. It did not leave it to you slowpoke.s.

Read verse 22! It says that vision is for the King's of Medes and Persia and also the Grecian King ( Alexander of Macedon). The vision is the wars of Persia and Greece.

The desolation you have been singing about is not but the Grecian Hellenistic tendency of the Judea and Samaria. That's the desolation. The Greeks brought the Zeus, Appolonia, Apollo, Venus and the host and set them up in Judea. That's was the desolation.

Read the Book of Baruch and Maccabees you will understand better
Re: Babylon The Great Is Jerusalem,not America by FxMasterz: 3:47pm On Oct 29, 2022
Lukuluku69:

You are even confused than I thought. You were the one that smuggled Daniel 8 into the show! And the onus is on you to explain it not me!

And I have read Daniel 8. Walahi you are a Dumb fellow. Your Dumbness carries a Capital D. Go back to that Daniel 8. One of the Angel gave the interpretations of that vision to Daniel. It did not leave it to you slowpoke.s.

Read verse 22! It says that vision is for the King's of Medes and Persia and also the Grecian King ( Alexander of Macedon). The vision is the wars of Persia and Greece.

The desolation you have been singing about is not but the Grecian Hellenistic tendency of the Judea and Samaria. That's the desolation. The Greeks brought the Zeus, Appolonia, Apollo, Venus and the host and set them up in Judea. That's was the desolation.

Read the Book of Baruch and Maccabees you will understand better

You're very dumb and demented.

I already finished my points on all the false fulfilment you claimed. The only thing I was clarifying was your assertion that all prophecies in Daniel have been fulfilled and nothing is future. I now quoted the verses that explicitly pointed out that some parts of the vision were for the time of the end. I then asked you if the world ended 1,400 yrs ago, since you said everything already fulfilled. My God!
Re: Babylon The Great Is Jerusalem,not America by Lukuluku69(m): 3:55pm On Oct 29, 2022
FxMasterz:

You're very dumb and demented.

I already finished my points on all the false fulfilment you claimed. The only thing I was clarifying was your assertion that all prophecies in Daniel have been fulfilled and nothing is future. I now quoted the verses that explicitly pointed out that some parts of the vision were for the time of the end. I then asked you if the world ended 1,400 yrs ago, since you said everything already fulfilled. My God!

Dundee, come back don't run. Come and take more Lesson from your Bible.

For all those reading this, this slowpoke smuggled Daniel 8 into the mix. Please you all should find time and read Daniel 8. The Angel told Daniel that vision is for the Medes and Persian kings and the Greecian King at River Elam.

This Dunce want us to believe that an Event that happened at least 2,400 years ago is still to happen.

You can all see the delusion in him.
Re: Babylon The Great Is Jerusalem,not America by Matrixlord2021: 3:59pm On Oct 29, 2022
Ancient Babylon's geographical location is present day Iraq.
But when you talk of the Babylon referred to in revelation,the Apostle John couldn't pinpoint it's geographical location at all.
However,we are in the end times and WHAT WE HAVE NOW IS CALLED "MYSTERY BABYLON"
one thing with this Babylon is that the scripture says it is a woman!!!!
The scripture says she is the mother of all Harlots and abominations
The scripture says she was drunk with the blood of the matyrs of Jesus Christ.
Can we call it America alone?
This mystery Babylon is
1)A religion that is conversant with all forms of Idolatry and Satan worship spiritually.
It is also a movement and doctrine of Satan in these end times
It is also a place or church of confusion.
It is a stronghold of all form of evil falsehood mixed together as one without GOD and Jesus Christ!!!
It is a church that embraces the world because it agrees with the principles of the world and the systems of world governments.
The wine of her fornication refers to the doctrine of their government,their evil laws,their systems that is laid down and rulership that have dominated and is still dominating the world no matter how many rulers have changed hands.
The reason it is a mystery is because it's the MYSTERY of iniquity at work.
A system hidden in plain site or undercover but is about to be revealed.
An evil system coded in the light manifesting as the light but it's world's are evil.
It would claim to be God and overthrow the christians for some time,times and half times.
The Roman Catholic church is the figure head in the religious arm of this mystery of iniquity.
She is a LovePeddler and not the bride of Christ or the saints and christians.
The Roman Catholic church has its own city seated in 7 mountains on a hill in the vactican city in Rome Italy.
Rome ruled when Jesus was born and Rome would rule again when he returns.
It doesn't mean Italy would rule the world ,it means the system of government that emanates from Rome ie democracy has been ruling the world and would rule under Satan's antichrist again when Jesus Christ returns .
Mystery Babylon is complicated more than we think.
It has various arms eg Economic,political and religious.
Right now the religious arm had been formed eg CHRISLAM ABRAHAMIC CENTRE IE ONE WORLD RELIGIOUS CHURCH IN UAE.
NOVEMBER 8 SIGNALS THE FINALIZATION OF THE POLITICAL ARM
Re: Babylon The Great Is Jerusalem,not America by FxMasterz: 4:40pm On Oct 29, 2022
Lukuluku69:

Dundee, come back don't run. Come and take more Lesson from your Bible.

For all those reading this, this slowpoke smuggled Daniel 8 into the mix. Please you all should find time and read Daniel 8. The Angel told Daniel that vision is for the Medes and Persian kings and the Greecian King at River Elam.

This Dunce want us to believe that an Event that happened at least 2,400 years ago is still to happen.

You can all see the delusion in him.

Mumu, Everyone can see that you're really a dunce.

This demented fellow is dodging the real discourse and reverting back to a finished discussion to spell out his malady.

The argument currently is no more about Babylon, Petsia, Greece or Rome. This slowpoke finds it hard to catch up with the progression of the argument.

Men, we're saying if all the prophecies in Daniel have been fulfilled as this demented fellow said, why did the angel tell Daniel in Daniel 12:7-13 that part of his vision was meant for the time of the end? According to this dunce, everything about Daniel's prophecy finished about 1,400 yrs ago. I asked this loosed Yaba left inmate if the world had ended 1,400yrs ago. Rather than answer the question, the lunatic resorted to insults. The murderous follower of a false prophet never answered a single question I asked him on this thread. Yet, I've answered all his, in-to-to.

Let's test him again, perhaps his senses have returned:

Daniel 12:9

"And he said, Go thy way, Daniel: for fthe words are closed up and sealed till the time of the end."

From Daniel 8 upwards, there were more prophecies which concerned several personalities as well as the Antichrist, the 3.5yrs of his reign, and several other things which Antiocus Epiphanes foreshadowed. He in his warped and erratic thinking believed Constantine fulfilled these prophecies 1,400 yrs ago. So, I asked him if Constantine fulfilled the entire details of the prophecy, the dunce kept mute. I asked him if the end has come 1,400yrs ago, the blockhead resorted to insults.

He said: “I am going to tell you what will happen later in the time of wrath, because the vision concerns the appointed time of the end."

Has the end come? Since the prophecies in Daniel all fulfilled 1,400yrs ago.
Re: Babylon The Great Is Jerusalem,not America by Lukuluku69(m): 4:50pm On Oct 29, 2022
FxMasterz:

Mumu, Everyone can see that you're really a dunce.

This demented fellow is dodging the real discourse and reverting back to a finished discussion to spell out his malady.

The argument currently is no more about Babylon, Petsia, Greece or Rome. This slowpoke finds it hard to catch up with the progression of the argument.

Men, we're saying if all the prophecies in Daniel have been fulfilled as this demented fellow said, why did the angel tell Daniel in Daniel 12:7-13 that part of his vision was meant for the time of the end? According to this dunce, everything about Daniel's prophecy finished about 1,400 yrs ago. I asked this loosed Yaba left inmate if the world had ended 1,400yrs ago. Rather than answer the question, the lunatic resorted to insults. The murderous follower of a false prophet never answered a single question I asked him on this thread. Yet, I've answered all his, in-to-to.

Let's test him again, perhaps his senses have returned:

Daniel 12:9

"And he said, Go thy way, Daniel: for fthe words are closed up and sealed till the time of the end."

From Daniel 8 upwards, there were more prophecies which concerned several personalities as well as the Antichrist, the 3.5yrs of his reign, and several other things which Antiocus Epiphanes foreshadowed. He in his warped and erratic thinking believed Constantine fulfilled these prophecies 1,400 yrs ago. So, I asked him if Constantine fulfilled the entire details of the prophecy, the dunce kept mute. I asked him if the end has come 1,400yrs ago, the blockhead resorted to insults.

He said: “I am going to tell you what will happen later in the time of wrath, because the vision concerns the appointed time of the end."

Has the end come? Since the prophecies in Daniel all fulfilled 1,400yrs ago.

Wehreydinho, it is now Daniel 12:9?

Dumboinho take your L and go.

Wehrey, when Persia invaded Babylon, was the end of time?
Re: Babylon The Great Is Jerusalem,not America by FxMasterz: 4:56pm On Oct 29, 2022
Lukuluku69:

Wehreydinho, it is now Daniel 12:9?

Dumboinho take your L and go.

Hahaha, coward!
Re: Babylon The Great Is Jerusalem,not America by Lukuluku69(m): 5:10pm On Oct 29, 2022
FxMasterz:

Hahaha, coward!

Dundee, take your L.
Re: Babylon The Great Is Jerusalem,not America by FxMasterz: 5:26pm On Oct 29, 2022
Lukuluku69:

Dundee, take your L.

Dunce, hope your senses have returned?
Re: Babylon The Great Is Jerusalem,not America by Lukuluku69(m): 5:27pm On Oct 29, 2022
FxMasterz:

Dunce, hope your senses have returned?

grin
grin
grin
cheesy
cheesy
cheesy
grin grin cheesy cheesy grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Babylon The Great Is Jerusalem,not America by FxMasterz: 5:40pm On Oct 29, 2022
Lukuluku69:

grin
grin
grin
cheesy
cheesy
cheesy
grin grin cheesy cheesy grin cheesy cheesy

Hahaha, the thing still dey there.
Re: Babylon The Great Is Jerusalem,not America by Godsownfc(m): 10:46pm On Nov 22, 2022
Historical...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Does It Lead To Hell As Some Claim? / Angry And Aggressive Atheism - Why ? / 10 Questions For Theists

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 126
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.