Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,222 members, 7,818,764 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:06 AM

Adidas Terminates Partnership With Kanye West - Celebrities (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Adidas Terminates Partnership With Kanye West (26841 Views)

Kim Kardashian Celebrates Her New Billionaire Status With Kanye West (Photos) / Kim Kardashian Welcomes Fourth Baby With Kanye West / Davido Terminates Artiste, Idowest Contract, Ignores His Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adidas Terminates Partnership With Kanye West by budaatum: 11:01pm On Oct 25, 2022
1stGenAmerican:

He is an idiot. There are hundreds of examples of people who have been blacklisted after making anti-Semitic comments. He was so sure that his behavior would’ve been blamed on mental illness that he felt comfortable doing what he did. His biggest mistake? Thinking that because he married a white woman, has half-white kids, and has white supporters he can act as a foolish white man would and get away with it.
The contract termination is legal because Kanye West violated several conditions of his contract with Adidas.

Most don't understand that. This is a guy who was unhappy that Forbes, according to him, undervalued his worth, and now he's gone and tossed it away through his ill chosen words.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Adidas Terminates Partnership With Kanye West by 1stGenAmerican(f): 11:10pm On Oct 25, 2022
budaatum:

Most don't understand that. This is a guy who was unhappy that Forbes, according to him, undervalued his worth, and now he's gone and tossed it away through his ill chosen words.

No they don’t. He’s his own worst enemy. He’ll see very soon how much white people care about him and After the WLM shirts, he can’t come running back to the black side.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adidas Terminates Partnership With Kanye West by Truthshotcrazy: 12:31am On Oct 26, 2022
AlphaTaikun:

I'm good @Sukkot. No floods... Lol

I once read a book called "Jewish Supremacism" in the early 2000s by the American David Duke, and it opened my eyes to see how a people of roughly 15 million worldwide [Yorubas for example are roughly over 50 million worldwide] systematically penetrated the major global sectors such as the media, banking, global businessess in every major Western country with some dropping Jewish names for pure European names to hide their identities. It was indeed planned in a desire to deliberately control the world. It wasn't accidental!

Even the so-called Russian
Revolution of 1917 was sponsored and funding by the Jewish capitalist
Jacob Schiff of New York. The major actors such as Lenin and co were based in NY, U.S.A and it was from the Lower East Side of New York that they directly moved to Russia in 1917, and assassinated the Russian Emperor Tzar Nikolas of Russia and his family who were all buried in a mass grave.

Tzar Nikolas was maternally related to the British Royal family and he was Queen Victoria's cousin. It was in the 1990s that DNA samples were taken from the female members of the British Royalty and it matched the DNA of the remains of Tzar Nikolas that was found in the mass grave whose location was pointed out decades later by one of those who took part in the burial.

This attack on Ye is an overkill and it has got me pondering about creating a stronger base against these sorts of controls.

I have no hate towards Jews, but we must be at alert so that one small mafia doesn't have too much control over our lives globally.

I have the fantastic book "Jewish
Phenomenon" in my home library, but it's also important that some
Jews do not misuse the opportunities they have to manipulate or victimize others.

Jewish population of roughly 15 million worldwide represents 0.2percent of the world population.

From the April 1903 Anti-Jewish Kishinev progrom /massacre in Capital of Bessarabia Governorate in the Russian Empire, which left 49Jews killed, 92 Jews gravely injured, several Jewish women raped, over 1500jews home damaged, over 500 Jews lightly injured to Second Anti-Jewish Kishinev progrom 1905 which left 19jews murdered amongst several anti-Jews massacre in Russian empire to Anti-Jewish laws which forbade Jews in Russia from moving to other parts of European Russia unless they converted ;Proportion of Jewish doctors in the army was not allowed to exceed 5%. Any Jewish lawyer who wanted to become barrister needed express consent of Minister of Justice. Right of Jews to sell alcohol was revoked at one point. In 1891, most Jews were deported from Moscow, about 20 000 were expelled, causing international condemnations. Additional legislation sliced Jewish University quotas in half & effectively barred Jews from entering or practicing the professions.

From 1881 to 1884, over 200 Anti-Jewish events occurred in the Russian Empire. Notable of which were Anti-jews progroms that left several killed, injured and thousands of Jewish homes destroyed which occurred in Kiev, Warsaw and Odessa like the anti-Jewish Kiev progrom of 1881 in response to Assassination Tsar Alexander 11 1881. Instigators blamed Russian Jews & incited violence against jews. When only one of the assassins was Russian Jew and other assassins were all atheists. Over 225 Jewish women were raped in the anti-Jewish progroms between April to December 1881. 17 Jewish women were killed while being raped. Anti-Jewish riots and anti-Jewish progrom in old Russian empire region of Odessa (in modern day Ukraine) left over 400jews killed From 1903-1906. An estimated 2000jews were murdered in the bloody wave of anti -Jewish progroms from 1903 to 1906 .

After publication of Tsar’s Manifesto October 1905, progroms in Chernigov Gubernia left 800jews dead . Over 150 Jews were murdered in Rostov; 54 Jews in Minsk. 67 in Yekaterinoslav. With anti-Jewish Crackdowns Between 1880 and 1906, over two million Jews fled the Russian Empire from 1881 to 1920.

Anti-Jewish progroms angered America. International Protests broke out globally calling on Russian Tsar to stop persecution of Jews.Thousands of Jews fled Russia. Us congress in 1906 officially denounced Russian Jewish persecution and denounced Anti-Jewish policies like Russian May Laws enacted 1882 persecuting Jews . President Roosevelt received 107 letters, 363 addresses,24 petitions signed by thousands of Christians, members of the Public , Church leaders , Jewish community leaders in USA notably Oscar straus, Jacob Schiff, Mayer Sulzberger, Rabbi Stephen Samuel wise . Schiff forbade any of the funds from his loans going to Russian empire due to Its anti-semitism and progroms against jews.

Old Russian Empire was highly anti-Semitic. Even today 2022, other traditional persecuted groups alongside Jews in Nazi Germany like jehovahs witnesses are still heavily persecuted in Russia.
The Jewish clerk Menahem Mendel Beilis Trial of 1913 further sparked global international anger & further provoked worldwide outrage & heavy criticism of the persecution of Jews in Russia .

For a start Father of Soviet Russia , the Revolutionary Marxist Russian born LeninVladimir Eulogised in the Soviet national anthem & Russian National Anthem , was not based in NY, USA. He was expelled from Kazan imperial university (today KFU university ) for participating in protests against Monarchy/ Russian Tsarist autocracy (absolute Monarchy), Even when he was initially exiled from Russia, he migrated to Western Europe & settled close to Switzerland . Described as dictator,When Lenin Vladimir and Trotsky of the majority group(Bolsheviks) seized power in November 1917, Schiff who backed Alexander Kerensky, (reign 3months September to November -lst ruler after abolition of Emperor of All the Russias of Russian empire /Monarchy ) Kerensky who declared Jews to be Equal citizens , rejected Lenin and Trotsky and immediately cut off loans to Russia and funded anti-majority (russian anti-Bolsheviks) groups like The Mensheviks (minority) group, etc ln 1907; 10% of Lenin’s Bolsheviks (majority) group were Jewish.78.3% were Russians.
20% of Mensheviks( Russian meaning minority) group were Jewish .34% Russians. 65% Others including ukranians, polish, etc . The striking interesting thing about martov’s Mensheviks(minority) group & Lenin’s Bolsheviks(majority) group and the other political group(пср also called SRs party), despite contradictory Rivalry policies on major political & economical issues all shared similar ideals of abolishing Monarchy. Almost all the SRs party members who stayed in the Soviet Union were however executed under Joseph Stalin, Lenin’s successor. The Soviet Union is reputed to be a communist one constitutionally permitted party alone (Bolsheviks absorbed CPSU-founder Lenin )transcontinental state.
Some lines are strongly dedicated to Stalin, Funny enough, the Soviet (1922-1991)National Anthem in addition, also has lines eulogizing Lenin’s political party—Bolsheviks/CPSU. The line sings “Political party of Lenin, Strength of the people”.

Old Russian Empire was highly anti-Semitic. From Nicholas I who regarded the Jews as a harmful alien group whose unity must be destroyed s for it to become completely assimilated within the Russian people . the reign of Nicholas I is regarded, especially because of the Cantonists decree, as one of the darkest periods in the history of Jews persecution in czarist Russia. Ascension of Nicholas the Bloody-Nicholas 11 did not help to demolish Anti -Jewish victimizing policies enacted by Nicholas 1 either amongst several other dissatisfaction and massive disgruntlement against him by the wider Russian populace. Nicholas the bloody was just 13, when his grandfather Tsar Alexander 11 was assasinated. Exactly on the 8th anniversary of the death of the Monarch, Alexander 11, Assassination attempt on his son, Alexander 111 of Russia by (people’s will) party was foiled and the 5 conspirators were executed tragically of which included 21yo Alexander Ilyich Ulyanov, Elder brother of Vladimir Lenin, Founder of Soviet Union. A minor planet 2112 Ulyanov discovered by Soviet astronomer Tamara Smirnova in 1972 was named 2112 Ulyanov after the executed 21yo
.Featured in the Netflix The last Czars released 2018, Nicholas the Bloody however did not fund anti Jewish progroms himself, but
Anti-Jewish progroms & massacre flourished greatly under his reign nevertheless, amongst several other disgruntlement by the general populace. His policies increased hardship for civilians and soldiers alike. He even forbade Ukranians, Poland, Georgia, Lithuania, Latvia, and all within Russian Empire from speaking non-Russian languages. Nearly 1400 of his subjects died during a stampede few days after his coronation. His government massacred 100unarmed protesters in a peaceful assembly 1905. He led his country into costly wars and food system collapsed. At first, he refused to abdicate .If you visit Russia , or opportuned to come across Russian history in Russia schools , the general populace wanted abolition of the Monarchy and social classes and were relieved when he stepped down March 1917. There was the possibility of exile following his abdication, with the UK being the preferred option. The British government reluctantly offered the family asylum on 19th March 1917.withdrawn in April by King George V following public objection and preference for him to go to neutral country amongst other concerns . French government refused to accept him cos his Nicholas wife the ex empress was Pro-German.

For a start Lenin’s faction the majority group Russian— Bolsheviks(under Yakov Yurovsky a Jew) execution by firing squad/ assassination in July 17th 1918 of Russian Emperor Tzar Nikolas 11 of Russia (reign 1894-1917) under house arrest and his family who were all buried in a mass grave (discovered 1979,exhumed 1988, reinterred 80years later 1998) were not murdered by Jews .It has been largely dispelled by forensic evidence. As famously propounded by Russian Orthodox Church notably Father bishop Tikhon shevkunov who insists it was a Jewish ritual murder. And a local Jewish sect burnt their bodies and drank the ashes with tea.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cqbleas1mmo

Re: Adidas Terminates Partnership With Kanye West by Myer(m): 6:11am On Oct 26, 2022
budaatum:

I hope you don't mean this video where he ridiculed what happened to black Floyd but wants us to give a fùq about what happens to black him?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L63Jt6__aGw

My issue with him was his defcon on an entire religious group. I was equally incensed when he dissed black people yelling about what happened to them, especially now it's being done to him and he remembers a "we".

And to those who think like Ye that money makes you wise and the more you got the wiser, lalalala!

The interview was cringe-worthy on so many levels no doubt. Especially how he kept disrespecting Piers, his George Floyd conspiracy, the Anti-semitic tweet, the "re-tard" comments and bragging about his wealth/creativity.
But it seems to me that he was going for the shock value. if you know Ye, that's his MO.

But if you listen to him, you'll know he said a lot.

He is attempting to expose and fight a system that is being run by the wealthy Jews and racist media (owned by same Jews).

A system that's keeping the minorities from attaining the level of success he is today because he had to fight his way through and risk losing everything.

A system that's keeping a lot of celebrities from being free to even express their own opinion out of fear of being cancelled.

A system that's pushing a lot of negative agenda that people are ignorantly being controlled by.

Ye was incoherent most of the interview because of how his mind works. He was trying to say a lot but digressed a lot as well even contradicting himself some times.

But some how you can get what he's doing.
I just hope he's not going to be cancelled.

Cos they're already coming at him. Adidas has already pulled their deal with him. Others will likely do the same. And they'll probably find some old girlfriends to claim he "raped" them to have him black-listed and ostracised.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Adidas Terminates Partnership With Kanye West by BRATISLAVA: 8:10am On Oct 26, 2022
sukkot:
because it is not religion that brings you peace it is our good deeds that brings us peace. islamic countries are the safest countries to exist on earth because the people there fear their god and they dont sin at all. hope you are understanding its not religon its your deeds that either bring you peace or calamity . no man is saving you from any sin you are committing. you will pay for it. nigeria is what you get when 200 million people have huge karmic debts to pay because of sin ,catastrophy everyday lol

and no afghanistan isnt hell on earth. just the warzones there. dont believe media propaganda

So afghanistan is run by born again christians or what? Because if it's so good there and in Syria, it must mean it's because there aren't christians there.
Re: Adidas Terminates Partnership With Kanye West by sukkot: 9:36am On Oct 26, 2022
BRATISLAVA:

So afghanistan is run by born again christians or what? Because if it's so good there and in Syria, it must mean it's because there aren't christians there.
at this ooint i dont even know what you are talking about . lets move on.

1 Like

Re: Adidas Terminates Partnership With Kanye West by budaatum: 10:15am On Oct 26, 2022
Myer:

The interview was cringe-worthy on so many levels no doubt. Especially how he kept disrespecting Piers, his George Floyd conspiracy, the Anti-semitic tweet, the "re-tard" comments and bragging about his wealth/creativity.
But it seems to me that he was going for the shock value. if you know Ye, that's his MO.

But if you listen to him, you'll know he said a lot.

He is attempting to expose and fight a system that is being run by the wealthy Jews and racist media (owned by same Jews).

A system that's keeping the minorities from attaining the level of success he is today because he had to fight his way through and risk losing everything.

A system that's keeping a lot of celebrities from being free to even express their own opinion out of fear of being cancelled.

A system that's pushing a lot of negative agenda that people are ignorantly being controlled by.

Ye was incoherent most of the interview because of how his mind works. He was trying to say a lot but digressed a lot as well even contradicting himself some times.

But some how you can get what he's doing.
I just hope he's not going to be cancelled.

Cos they're already coming at him. Adidas has already pulled their deal with him. Others will likely do the same. And they'll probably find some old girlfriends to claim he "raped" them to have him black-listed and ostracised.

Cringe worthy is an understatement! One just need remember a particular artist who was formerly known as Prince to know he's not the first and how dissatisfaction with a contract can be better handled.

And wealthy Jews don't own the media nor his contract! Nor did he have to sign with them if they do.

1 Like

Re: Adidas Terminates Partnership With Kanye West by BRATISLAVA: 11:19am On Oct 26, 2022
sukkot:
at this ooint i dont even know what you are talking about . lets move on.

You said every terrible place is run by born again Christians. Yet you are reluctant to answer if it is born again Christians ruling those places I mentioned. How you know they are born again is equally something you haven't told us. Maybe you are the Christian god and know better, perhaps his assistant.

Let's move on. It's obvious that places are backward because they have backward races, not because of Christianity and building churches.
Re: Adidas Terminates Partnership With Kanye West by Nobody: 11:39am On Oct 26, 2022
budaatum:

I guess you don't know how to use Google or are just too lazy to do your own research. In that case, you don't need to know since I am not your errand person.

Exactly as i thought. grin You came on here with some vague nonsense about Mr west and now i ask you for simple explainations to back up your nonsense claims and you could not even do that. grin grin Don't let your hate for Kanye west kill you, Kanye west a black man who has worked hard to be succesful but for hatred reasons some poor black people like you outta jealousy are trying so hard to bring him down.
Re: Adidas Terminates Partnership With Kanye West by budaatum: 11:43am On Oct 26, 2022
gypsey:
Exactly as i thought. grin You came on here with some vague nonsense about Mr west and now i ask you for simple explainations to back up your nonsense claims and you could not even do that. grin grin Don't let your hate for Kanye west kill you, Kanye west a black man who has worked hard to be succesful but for hatred reasons some poor black people like you outta jealousy are trying so hard to bring him down.

Dude, the information you require is available all over the place so I don't need to do your work for you, but if you wish to believe what you cooked up in your head and thought, you are very welcome to.
Re: Adidas Terminates Partnership With Kanye West by Nobody: 11:46am On Oct 26, 2022
maasoap:

He's suffering from inferiority complex. Did you know that he said that Floyd died as a result of taking hard drug, fentanyl? That's how silly he sounded. He should enjoy his freedom of speech grin grin grin
Yes, Mr Floyd was on drugs when he died. Alota people believes that including black people. Why is Kanye different? Because he is a black billionaire? See how you are trying so hard to hate and bring down Mr West. Why are some of we poor black people always trying to bring down our own kind. Because we are not wealthy like them? Or what?.

You are also suffering from inferiority without even knowing, White media tells you to hate Kanye a black man and you doing it..
Re: Adidas Terminates Partnership With Kanye West by Nobody: 11:51am On Oct 26, 2022
budaatum:

Dude, the information you require is available all over the place so I don't need to do your work for you, but if you wish to believe what you cooked up in your head and thought, you are very welcome to.
It was your claim so it is your resposibiliy to proof your claims. Just admit that you don't know what you are yapping about. grin

People like you swallow everything they read about Mr west as long as it against Kanye West the guy they love to hate..

You are very wellcomed to believe whatever lies that suits your hatred for Kanye west i don't have to believe it.

Ciao! cheesy
Re: Adidas Terminates Partnership With Kanye West by NLaob: 11:59am On Oct 26, 2022
Re: Adidas Terminates Partnership With Kanye West by budaatum: 12:07pm On Oct 26, 2022
gypsey:
It was your claim so it is your resposibiliy to proof your claims. Just admit that you don't know what you are yapping about. grin
You are one lazy fuq!

Re: Adidas Terminates Partnership With Kanye West by Nobody: 12:19pm On Oct 26, 2022
budaatum:

You are one lazy fuq!
So you have failed to proof your nonsense and you resorted to name calling?. grin grin i rest my case..
Re: Adidas Terminates Partnership With Kanye West by budaatum: 12:23pm On Oct 26, 2022
gypsey:
So you have failed to proof your nonsense and you resorted to name calling?. grin grin i rest my case..

I am not calling you a name. I am merely stating a fact.

You are a lazy fuq. If you weren't you'd have gotten the information yourself instead of repeatedly asking me to provide it for you.
Re: Adidas Terminates Partnership With Kanye West by Nobody: 1:30pm On Oct 26, 2022
budaatum:

I am not calling you a name. I am merely stating a fact.

You are a lazy fuq. If you weren't you'd have gotten the information yourself instead of repeatedly asking me to provide it for you.
grin grin what does a lazy fork means? If it isn't name calling. Do you even know what name calling mean?

Naaa, it is clear you don't have any truthful informations on your claims about Kanye west, you probarbly went and searched for negative informations on Mr west that suits you dislike of Kanye. If search for positive informations on Kanye west you would find lots of it, but why would you?

Now, tell me what a lazy fork means, start with defining lazy first.. grin
Re: Adidas Terminates Partnership With Kanye West by teebagy: 1:50pm On Oct 26, 2022
[quote author=sukkot post=117871763]also if Jesus christ died on the cross for our sins how come the country with the most amount of born again christians on the planet is the most wretched and most dilapidated and called the poverty capital of the world ? you would think if all sins of born again chrstians are automatically forgiven then nigeria with the most amount of born again christians would be the most prosperous nation on earth. telling you that you are trying to read symbolic stories literally. see Jesus christ means the ANOINTED WORD aka THE CHOSEN WORD and the chosen word got to a cross road point where people either had to choose it or choose sin hence the parable of the people choosing barabas the thief ( the thief that robs you of GODS wisdom is sin ) over Jesus chrst meaning at this cross-road crux point of decision people chose to follow their sins and abandon the word of GOD and hence the saying JESUS CHRIST DIED ON THE CROSS . Are nigerians actually born again with action or just mouth
Re: Adidas Terminates Partnership With Kanye West by budaatum: 2:31pm On Oct 26, 2022
gypsey:
;
Now, tell me what a lazy fork means, start with defining lazy first.. grin

You really need to stop being lazy and go do your own research. I after all don't work for you and you haven't hired me.

Try a dictionary. There's loads of free ones on the web
Re: Adidas Terminates Partnership With Kanye West by Nobody: 2:47pm On Oct 26, 2022
budaatum:

You really need to stop being lazy and go do your own research. I after all don't work for you and you haven't hired me.

Try a dictionary. There's loads of free ones on the web
grin grin cheesy Good, you are learning, fine! I have done my own researches and the things you claimed Kanye west said or did aren't true.

If you go searching for negatives on Kanye you will find.

If you also go searching for POSITIVES on Kanye you will also find. Just like Obama, Biden, The Clintons or Trump or even Adidas, did you know that Adidas manufactures their products in poor countries like Bangladesh and pakistan where children are used as cheap labour to work in factories in horrible conditions to make Adidas shoes and shirts? But NO! We are supposed to condemn Kanye west instead and not Adidas.

Apparently Kanye west's bank has cut ties with him grin grin what kinda dumb bank cuts ties with a billionaire. Banks needs billionaires! That is how they survive from other people's money!! Banks aren't sqeeky clean either, but NO, hate Kanye he is the bad guy
Re: Adidas Terminates Partnership With Kanye West by budaatum: 3:05pm On Oct 26, 2022
gypsey:

Apparently Kanye west's bank has cut ties with him ...

Apparently? I assume his bank did actually cut ties with him, and that your statement above is true.

Now pray tell, why did Kanye West's bank cut ties with him?

Don't they want his billions?
Re: Adidas Terminates Partnership With Kanye West by Nobody: 3:15pm On Oct 26, 2022
budaatum:

Apparently? I assume his bank did actually cut ties with him, and that your statement above is true.

Now pray tell, why did Kanye West's bank cut ties with him?

Don't they want his billions?
Apparently isn't fact, it means it is said, just like assumptions in your case, did you confirm personally from his bank or Mr west?

Good question, Did they really cut ties with him? Or do they want you to believe they did?

Why did you ignore everything else i wrote and just picked only the one on Kanye west? What is with this your obsessions with believing that Kanye west is a bad guy?, grin anyway, people like you extract what they want to believe from all these propaganda against Kanye west i don't blame them
Re: Adidas Terminates Partnership With Kanye West by budaatum: 3:25pm On Oct 26, 2022
gypsey:
Apparently isn't fact, it means it is said, just like assumptions in your case, did you confirm personally from his bank or Mr west?

Good question, Did they really cut ties with him? Or do they want you to believe they did?

So, what's your point? Did his bank cut ties with him or not?

Is it your position too that Adidas has not cut ties with him, and it is just "said"?

gypsey:
What is with this your obsessions with believing that Kanye west is a bad guy?, grin
I do not believe Kanye West is a bad guy and I never said he was a bad guy. Please go back and read my post that started off your obsession instead of assuming what you lack evidence for!
Re: Adidas Terminates Partnership With Kanye West by Nobody: 3:40pm On Oct 26, 2022
budaatum:

So, what's your point? Did his bank cut ties with him or not?

Is it your position too that Adidas has not cut ties with him, and it is just "said"?

I do not believe Kanye West is a bad guy and I never said he was a bad guy. Please go back and read my post that started off your obsession kinstead of assuming what you lack evidence for!
My point is it is reported that they did. We cannot be sure they did.

It is possible that Adidas did, Kanye also said they never promoted his product anyway. Who do we believe?

Fine, sorry, i assumed you did, you see him as an idiotic billionaire right?

Your obssession, my obssesion, what the hell? We are both arguing over Kanye aren't we?. I say Kanye isn't an idiot, yes he may have got some things wrong but so have other wealthy powerful people and i gave examples including Adidas, why is kanye different? Because he is a wealthy successful negro? This is my position.

Tell you what? If i agree he is an idiot would that boost your ego? cheesy co's that would mean i don't have my own opinion.. just like Kanye west is being cancelled for having an opinion on Jews.

He says he will go death con3 with the Jews! for tryna shut him up! what does he mean by that? Did anyone cared to know? Or just cancel him instead. grin

Fine! You win!! Kanye is an idiot! Jeeeeez! grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Adidas Terminates Partnership With Kanye West by budaatum: 4:02pm On Oct 26, 2022
gypsey:
My point is it is reported that they did. We cannot be sure they did.
I'm certain we can do some research to see if they did or not. I mean, if we find he complained they did, and find a letter of them diding, we might reasonably want to assume they did. No?

gypsey:
It is possible that Adidas did, Kanye also said they never promoted his product. Who do we believe?
You are funny. Are we to just make up what we want to believe, I wonder, and disregard all the available evidence?

gypsey:

Fine, sorry, i assumed you did, you see him as an idiotic billionaire right?
No, gypsey, I do not see him as an "idiotic billionaire", and you thinking so completely misses my very point!

I see his action as that of an idiot, period, and his wealth has nothing to do with it. And making out it does is the very same as him thinking Jews are responsible for whatever he claims was done to him, when it was business people that may or may not have done what he claims was done to him regardless of their race or religion.

gypsey:
Your obssession, my obssesion, what the hell? We are both arguing over Kanye aren't we?. I say Kanye isn't an idiot....
And I say he is an idiot. Or am I not entitled to my opinion just as you are entitled to your's?

Do know that he could be penniless and talentless for all I care and I'd have said the same thing, except no one would have heard him nor cared nor have anything to cancel him for or from.

gypsey:

Tell you what? If i agree he is an idiot would that make you happy? cheesy co's that would mean i don't have my own opinion.. just like Kanye west is being cancelled for having an opinion on Jews.
Gypsey, please. You are not here to make me happy, and my happiness does not in any way whatsoever depend on you.

As for cancelling anyone, it was you who was not happy with me expressing my own opinion, and I who should complain at you trying to cancel me for stating my opinion, you will find if you were honest. I am not complaining however, please note, because you are very entitled to state your opinion of my opinion since I don't get to control you nor pay for the data with which you express your opinion, and you expressing a dissatisfied opinion about my opinion does not cancel me in any way.

gypsey:
He says he will go death con3 with the Jews! what does he mean by that? Did anyone cared to know? Or just cancel him instead. grin
Most people know what defcon means, and don't need an explanation, but if you don't know what defcon means, stop being lazy and research it. You'd find that if I say I'm going defcon3 on you it does not mean I want to be your best friend and invite you to dinner.
Re: Adidas Terminates Partnership With Kanye West by budaatum: 4:05pm On Oct 26, 2022
gypsey:

Fine! You win!! Kanye is an idiot! Jeeeeez! grin

It's not about winning gypsey.

Please don't let buda pressure you into abandoning your opinion. The world, and Nairaland, is big enough for both.
Re: Adidas Terminates Partnership With Kanye West by Nobody: 4:08pm On Oct 26, 2022
budaatum:

I'm certain we can do some research to see if they did or not. I mean, if we find he complained they did, and find a letter of them diding, we might reasonably want to assume they did. No?

You are funny. Are we to just make up what we want to believe, I wonder, and disregard all the available evidence?

No, gypsey, I do not see him as an "idiotic billionaire", and you thinking so completely misses my very point!

I see his action as that of an idiot, period, and his wealth has nothing to do with it. And making out it does is the very same as him thinking Jews are responsible for whatever he claims was done to him, when it was business people that may or may not have done what he claims was done to him regardless of their race or religion.

And I say he is an idiot. Or am I not entitled to my opinion just as you are entitled to your's?

Do know that he could be penniless and talentless for all I care and I'd have said the same thing, except no one would have heard him nor cared nor have anything to cancel him for or from.

Gypsey, please. You are not here to make me happy, and my happiness does not in any way whatsoever depend on you.

As for cancelling anyone, it was you who was not happy with me expressing my own opinion, and I who should complain at you trying to cancel me for stating my opinion, you will find if you were honest. I am not complaining however, please note, because you are very entitled to state your opinion of my opinion since I don't get to control you nor pay for the data with which you express your opinion, and you expressing a dissatisfied opinion about my opinion does not cancel me in any way.

Most people know what defcon means, and don't need an explanation, but if you don't know what defcon means, stop being lazy and research it. You'd find that if I say I'm going defcon3 on you it does not mean I want to be your best friend and invite you to dinner.
Fine, we agree to disagree.. i am going to move on now. grin

Be lucky!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Adidas Terminates Partnership With Kanye West by budaatum: 4:15pm On Oct 26, 2022
gypsey:
Fine, we agree to disagree.. i am going to move on now. grin

Be lucky!

You be luckier than me please. You need it more than I do, it seems.
Re: Adidas Terminates Partnership With Kanye West by maasoap(m): 4:51pm On Oct 26, 2022
gypsey:
Yes, Mr Floyd was on drugs when he died. Alota people believes that including black people. Why is Kanye different? Because he is a black billionaire? See how you are trying so hard to hate and bring down Mr West. Why are some of we poor black people always trying to bring down our own kind. Because we are not wealthy like them? Or what?.

You are also suffering from inferiority without even knowing, White media tells you to hate Kanye a black man and you doing it..

White media didn't tell me to hate him because he didn't deny any of the accusations levied against him. What I can't do is to give unconditional support to a fellow black man like you are doing.
I don't need to see white or black skin colour to know what is wrong.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Adidas Terminates Partnership With Kanye West by Nobody: 5:22pm On Oct 26, 2022
budaatum:

You be luckier than me please. You need it more than I do, it seems.
If you say so.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Adidas Terminates Partnership With Kanye West by naijapikin2(m): 9:52pm On Oct 26, 2022
BloomingDale:

Guys are emotionally attracted to other guys. Don't you hang out with your male friends more than your wife? Would you rather not go to a drinking joint, vacation, restaurant, camping, etc with your male friends? Dude, you are already in a gay relationship.
oh please dear, the attraction is not emotional. We just hang out that's all. Not like the intimate feeling for the opposite sex. C'mon, with the anatomy of the female how would a sane man want to touch another man I mean with all that bone?... Haba! Compare to a girls socculent body. I'm talking about intimacy with the opposite sex. So don't ever call me a gay, never. God knows why he created females with such wonderful anatomy. You know what I mean

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Ten Worst Nigerian Celebrity Stage Names (Part 1) / Tonto Dikeh Attends Independence Day Celebration At Her Son’s School / Rita Dominic Stuns For Zaron Cosmetics Photoshoot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 104
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.