Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,212 members, 7,818,722 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:52 PM

Adidas Terminates Partnership With Kanye West - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Adidas Terminates Partnership With Kanye West (26840 Views)

Kim Kardashian Celebrates Her New Billionaire Status With Kanye West (Photos) / Kim Kardashian Welcomes Fourth Baby With Kanye West / Davido Terminates Artiste, Idowest Contract, Ignores His Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adidas Terminates Partnership With Kanye West by akanbiaa(m): 4:34pm On Oct 25, 2022
Ok
Re: Adidas Terminates Partnership With Kanye West by Minatouchiha(m): 4:34pm On Oct 25, 2022
Wahala don start for ye. And I don't understand why he doesn't see this. Lawsuits loading from all corners very soon. Mark my words.

1 Like

Re: Adidas Terminates Partnership With Kanye West by DennisEche(m): 4:34pm On Oct 25, 2022
Way to go , capping rubbish, black Americans always feel entitled , blaming the whites' as source of their problem
Re: Adidas Terminates Partnership With Kanye West by Nobody: 4:35pm On Oct 25, 2022
Not my problem.

My biggest concern right now is, how do we cut ties with Buhari? That man is out to damn our very existence and that of our unborn generations.

Our foreign debts have hit 40 billion US dollars and as we speak, the Islamic bank just approved over 1.6billion dollars loan for the same rudderless government.

Sometimes you just have to begin to believe the rhetorics that whoever is ruling us from Aso rock isn't the actual Buhari. Because no sane patriotic Nigerian will subject the entire country to the magnitude of untold hardship and indebtedness being experienced now.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Adidas Terminates Partnership With Kanye West by Havertz10: 4:36pm On Oct 25, 2022
tsephanyah:
They prove him right
100%
Re: Adidas Terminates Partnership With Kanye West by Angelfrost(m): 4:36pm On Oct 25, 2022
dalebrown:
Kanye west grin the Wike of American entertainment grin

Wike should just pray hard that Atiku loses next year.... If not, that Senior Aboki go do am strong thing!

3 Likes

Re: Adidas Terminates Partnership With Kanye West by naijapikin2(m): 4:37pm On Oct 25, 2022
The jews have been secret rulers of the world. This is not a bad assertion.

The one that scares me is the growing influence of gays and people who've done sex change. Very soon society will compel employers to recruit one or two of those "Sickies" then they'll infiltrate the society more. I hope not though.

Disgusting gays!

6 Likes

Re: Adidas Terminates Partnership With Kanye West by Angelfrost(m): 4:39pm On Oct 25, 2022
Buddha3:
Not my problem.

My biggest concern right now is, how do we cut ties with Buhari? That man is out to damn our very existence and that of our unborn generations.

Our foreign debts have hit 40 billion US dollars and as we speak, the Islamic bank just approved over 1.6billion dollars loan for the same rudderless government.

Sometimes you just have to begin to believe the rhetorics that whoever is ruling us from Aso rock isn't the actual Buhari. Because no sane patriotic Nigerian will subject the entire country to the magnitude of untold hardship and indebtedness being experienced now.

I hate conspiracy theories, but I am compelled to believe APC and Buhari are seriously working for the West!

They have clearly sold this nation long ago!

The consequences, when they come, will be dire for all citizens!
Re: Adidas Terminates Partnership With Kanye West by Nobody: 4:39pm On Oct 25, 2022
To whom much is given much is expected...
Re: Adidas Terminates Partnership With Kanye West by voltron14: 4:39pm On Oct 25, 2022
Okonandmary:
I like kanye west. I recently watched his latest interview yesterday and i can see that this was a planned action to leave Adidas.

In September, he complained about adidas stealing designs and not going through with the contract.

About balenciaga, he said that he has never made a dime from the company rather he was the one paying the company.

Hope he has enough hardliners to buy his shoes.
Re: Adidas Terminates Partnership With Kanye West by ThierryJay: 4:42pm On Oct 25, 2022
About time they did cos they were under so much public pressure to cut off since last week. Already their sales were taking hits cos of Kanye's indiscretion. The guy literally put them in trouble by daring them to drop him which made people think Adidas supported his anti-Jews statement.

To make it worse, Ye made that statement during Adidas' celebration of its Diversity & Inclusion week. The irony of it.
Re: Adidas Terminates Partnership With Kanye West by viodemus: 4:42pm On Oct 25, 2022
kanye go get sense by force.

I watched his drink champs interview with NORE, and he was blabbing all over the place, NORE had to denounce him; then I saw the one with lex Friedman yesterday, he was also blabbing all over the place, I couldn't watch it to the end.

From my point of view, he wants everybody to be bowing for him and shouting supreme genius anywhere he goes. He will find out that he didn't take care of his fortunate position when he had the chance. This is like the mad Russian president, pride comes before the fall.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Adidas Terminates Partnership With Kanye West by jimetagambo: 4:43pm On Oct 25, 2022
Jaqen:
Lol Cancel culture is real. Just ask Tate and Trump, but then freedom of speech should be used with moderation, wisdom and caution.
Trump himself was the king of cancel culture.
He tried to cancel the companies below. He called them "woke" companies:

1 Like

Re: Adidas Terminates Partnership With Kanye West by Youoareofoolish: 4:43pm On Oct 25, 2022
budaatum:
They took their time!

This idiot is paying a lot for talking rubbish, and will understand the cost when he's bankrupted.

Of Kanye knows what he is doing which o believe he is on a bright path, he will pull through because no man be God. God fit turn calamity to stwpping stone. Just watch wetin go happen to Obi come 2023

1 Like

Re: Adidas Terminates Partnership With Kanye West by Nawttiboi007(m): 4:44pm On Oct 25, 2022
Deeper than sh*t
Angelfrost:
Kanye West... Too much money has always been a bane for some Negroes!

Person wey never chop belleful nor dey misbehave or misysarn anyhow!

Soon Kim will move on fully with another dumb guy!

These Kardashian sisters move up from their failed relationships to mega heights while the Ex-guys never seem to recover!

If na my country, even the most liberal thinkers will reason Voodoo! tongue
Re: Adidas Terminates Partnership With Kanye West by Sleekfingers: 4:44pm On Oct 25, 2022
DenreleDave:
Why na, what did he do?

Is reading a crime? Why not read the news
Re: Adidas Terminates Partnership With Kanye West by nedekid: 4:46pm On Oct 25, 2022
budaatum:
They took their time!

This idiot is paying a lot for talking rubbish, and will understand the cost when he's bankrupted.
Nigerians have mouth.
You call a dollar billionaire an idiot. Those that are not idiots are what?

2 Likes

Re: Adidas Terminates Partnership With Kanye West by Moh247: 4:47pm On Oct 25, 2022
cool

This man mouth always lands him in needless trouble

You insulted blacks, Grammy and now Jews.. called your mother in law a witch insulted Christian by calling yourself yezus

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Adidas Terminates Partnership With Kanye West by Nobody: 4:47pm On Oct 25, 2022
Angelfrost:

I hate conspiracy theories, but I am compelled to believe APC and Buhari are seriously working for the West!

They have clearly sold this nation long ago!

The consequences, when they come, will be dire for all citizens!

Something disastrous is happening in the backgrounds of this present government.

Even as a lender, how do you feel comfortable giving more loans to a serial debtor who doesn't even have clear-cut avenues for repayment? It's almost like this government is doing everything possible to run Nigeria aground for whatever interests that are not clearly beneficial to Nigerians.

Outside the plexiglass of these general elections coming up, I wake up everyday with a staggering fear for the soul of this country. I worry for my unborn children and it pains me when all I see young people doing online is trading insults over politicians. Like, am I the only one seeing the darkness that's looming ahead? We seem to be heading to an abyss that's much darker and fiercer than what befell Greece.

1 Like

Re: Adidas Terminates Partnership With Kanye West by baralatie(m): 4:47pm On Oct 25, 2022
Teslalover:
He would get another endorsement
From where?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adidas Terminates Partnership With Kanye West by baralatie(m): 4:48pm On Oct 25, 2022
Youoareofoolish:

Of Kanye knows what he is doing which o believe he is on a bright path, he will pull through because no man be God. God fit turn calamity to stwpping stone. Just watch wetin go happen to Obi come 2023
Kanye na man of wetin you say?
Re: Adidas Terminates Partnership With Kanye West by Ckonnet: 4:48pm On Oct 25, 2022
Kanye open your own production company who knows you can ride the tide on your own since you are sure of yourself and free yourself. But as a business you should understand the game better than us.

1 Like

Re: Adidas Terminates Partnership With Kanye West by SouthSouth1914: 4:50pm On Oct 25, 2022
Big man trouble! If you are poor, stay away from commenting rubbish.

There is an old saying- When two elephant fights, it is the grass that suffers!!
Re: Adidas Terminates Partnership With Kanye West by Ckonnet: 4:51pm On Oct 25, 2022
Buddha3:

Something disastrous is happening in the backgrounds of this present government.

Even as a lender, how do you feel comfortable giving more loans to a serial debtor who doesn't even have clear-cut avenues for repayment? It's almost like this government is doing everything possible to run Nigeria aground for whatever interests that are not clearly beneficial to Nigerians.

Outside the plexiglass of these general elections coming up, I wake up everyday with a staggering fear for the soul of this country. I worry for my unborn children and it pains me when all I see young people doing online is trading insults over politicians. Like, am I the only one seeing the darkness that's looming ahead? We seem to be heading to an abyss that's much darker and fiercer than what befell Greece.

I don't even know how it will pawn out but the elites will be eaten that iam sure because people are already frustrated.
Re: Adidas Terminates Partnership With Kanye West by baralatie(m): 4:51pm On Oct 25, 2022
ThierryJay:
About time they did cos they were under so much public pressure to cut off since last week. Already their sales were taking hits cos of Kanye's indiscretion. The guy literally put them in trouble by daring them to drop him which made people think Adidas supported his anti-Jews statement.

To make it worse, Ye made that statement during Adidas' celebration of its Diversity & Inclusion week. The irony of it.
As in
Kanye is really looking for trouble...
Because of wetin na

Is it money that would make him not to control his tongue
Re: Adidas Terminates Partnership With Kanye West by sukkot: 4:52pm On Oct 25, 2022
this guy might just be a genius. he is purposely pissing off all his sponsors so that they can free him by force and get him out of their slave contract and he is no longer a slave to them. at age 45 he yearns for freedom

1 Like

Re: Adidas Terminates Partnership With Kanye West by baralatie(m): 4:52pm On Oct 25, 2022
SouthSouth1914:
Big man trouble! If you are poor, stay away from commenting rubbish.

There is an old saying- When two elephant fights, it is the grass that suffers!!
And you think Kanye is an elephant?
Re: Adidas Terminates Partnership With Kanye West by baralatie(m): 4:52pm On Oct 25, 2022
sukkot:
this guy might just be a genius. he is purposely pissing off all his sponsors so that they can free him by force and get him out of their slave contract and he is no longer a slave to them. at age 45 he yearns for freedom
Which genius?
Re: Adidas Terminates Partnership With Kanye West by GeneralPula: 4:52pm On Oct 25, 2022
Ballzproblemm:
Kanye west keeps shooting himself to the foot ,for people saying that they're trying to control his freedom of speech, nobody is controlling his freedom of speech, freedom of speech comes with consequences,and this is the price
How? Because he’s stating the truth? He’s already a rich dude..

Kanye saw it coming. He knew they were gonna react dirty on him..

He’s YE would still be selling..
Re: Adidas Terminates Partnership With Kanye West by superCleanworks(m): 4:53pm On Oct 25, 2022
budaatum:
They took their time!

This idiot .

Kanye is an idiot?
Kanye is one of the bravest men on earth. Kanye has full authority to say FUCKYOU to anyone at all. You obviously can't do what he is doing right now because you rather go on your knees and stretch out your tongue to lick ass of anyone who flashes kobo in your front.

Kanye is an idiot? Can you stand in his living room and say this face to face?
Since you are smarter than a man who went from 60 million debt to billionaire status in less than a year, what financial advice can you give him?

Thank God for cheap Internet and android phone.
Re: Adidas Terminates Partnership With Kanye West by jimetagambo: 4:53pm On Oct 25, 2022
His lawyer dropped him as well. The lawyer doesn't want his reputation destroyed. grin

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Actress Uche Iwuanyanwu's Traditional Wedding (Photos) / Tonto Dikeh: 'Obasanjo Is Not My Son's Grandfather, Stop The Lies' / #EndSARS: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Shares His Experience Of Police Brutality (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.