Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,785 members, 7,831,541 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:24 PM

Africa Is Cursed. I Hate Myself Being Black. I Wish I Was A White Guy. - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Africa Is Cursed. I Hate Myself Being Black. I Wish I Was A White Guy. (8099 Views)

Why Being Black In Brazil Is A Curse (photos) / I Hate Myself - Busty Slay Mama Cries Out Over Her Big Chest (Photos) / I Masturbate And I Wish I Can Stop It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Africa Is Cursed. I Hate Myself Being Black. I Wish I Was A White Guy. by Kennyking1234: 6:13pm On Oct 26, 2022
Goldmynemaniac:
People of your type and thinking are a curse to Africa.

Africa is only a space. People living in that space determine what happen in, and to, it.

You wish to identify with whites because they are thinking and acting right(as regards their national and racial interests)? As we know, right thinking leads to right acting.

Tell me, does the colour of your skin also colour your thinking?
The sad thing is that they are the majority 9 to 1
Re: Africa Is Cursed. I Hate Myself Being Black. I Wish I Was A White Guy. by Kennyking1234: 6:15pm On Oct 26, 2022
darichlife:
Your problem is simple, you don't know history.
And they don't want to learn.
Re: Africa Is Cursed. I Hate Myself Being Black. I Wish I Was A White Guy. by AfonjaConehead: 6:35pm On Oct 26, 2022
VOsimhen144:

The Sub-Sahara region is very hot and it suppose to reset our brain to develop our country too... Abi

Ooojigbijigbijigbijigbjigbijgbi!!!!!!
Won ti summerize gbo gbo aye paddi mi,moh247 ooooo!!!!
AHHHHHHHH!!!!!!
grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Share

Re: Africa Is Cursed. I Hate Myself Being Black. I Wish I Was A White Guy. by AfonjaConehead: 6:37pm On Oct 26, 2022
Vicboy1:
Who told you that whiteman is more intelligent than africans. Are you aware that majority of inventions came from blacks even science have it root from africa. Don't let media brainwash you. We just have bad leaders. I
Oga shattap,abeg..

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Africa Is Cursed. I Hate Myself Being Black. I Wish I Was A White Guy. by AfonjaConehead: 6:41pm On Oct 26, 2022
Michelle70:
Black is beautiful and hot.
Black is mysterious.
A black man skin wont break at old age like the whites.

Black is the beginning of beauty
Let us see all your creams and relaxer grin
Re: Africa Is Cursed. I Hate Myself Being Black. I Wish I Was A White Guy. by AfonjaConehead: 6:54pm On Oct 26, 2022
VOsimhen144:
Bro, Infact the major reason why I feel Africa is cursed is because there no single country in the whole of Africa continent that is up to standard.

Bad roads everywhere, poor education, poor working hours & poor pay(we work like slaves in Africa), bad health care service. E.t.c.

I need someone that can mention just one African country that is up to standard compared to just one European country
Absolutely none and Nigeria is even far worse.

I really hate it so much. It hurts that one has been living his life in perpetual darkness day and night!
In my area of Lagos,it is darkness everyday every night..we only get power for a few hours and you will sweat your arsse like you are drenched with water.
You pay the bills but you pay for darkness!
I work onboard ship and it's 24/7 power and food but the company belongs to and is handled by Europeans.
Whenever you complete your duration onboard and disembark,you disembark from light to darkness.
I take fuel home time to time when I'm onboard but all thanks to NEPA,under weeks,it's all gone.

You take a stroll out and some set of ugly,sun-beat, disgusting riff raffs who call themselves agberoes and area boys will make life hell for you and your hussles.

Drive through or take a public ride from Apapa to say,Oshodi at night and you will hardly see light anywhere apart from private owned. Due to bad roads and container trucks congestion,the drive will be from apapa through inner streets of Ajegunle,Ijora,Orile,Coker,all in 4kn darkness!!!!!
It's a nightmare in Nigeria,truth be told.

5 Likes

Re: Africa Is Cursed. I Hate Myself Being Black. I Wish I Was A White Guy. by suicidesheep: 7:01pm On Oct 26, 2022
AfonjaConehead:

Absolutely none and Nigeria is even far worse.

I really hate it so much. It hurts that one has been living his life in perpetual darkness day and night!
In my area of Lagos,it is darkness everyday every night..we only get power for a few hours and you will sweat your arsse like you are drenched with water.
You pay the bills but you pay for darkness!
I work onboard ship and it's 24/7 power and food but the company belongs to and is handled by Europeans.
Whenever you complete your duration onboard and disembark,you disembark from light to darkness.
I take fuel home time to time when I'm onboard but all thanks to NEPA,under weeks,it's all gone.

You take a stroll out and some set of ugly,sun-beat, disgusting riff raffs who call themselves agberoes and area boys will make life hell for you and your hussles.

Drive through or take a public ride from Apapa to say,Oshodi at night and you will hardly see light anywhere apart from private owned.
It's a nightmare in Nigeria,truth be told.

Exactly, people say Africans are so smart why haven’t we rooted out our bad leaders, there should be there deceiving thierselves that we are smart, Asians that had the same independence as us are far ahead yet they say Africans are wiser

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Africa Is Cursed. I Hate Myself Being Black. I Wish I Was A White Guy. by ogashman(m): 7:43pm On Oct 26, 2022
Moh247:
grin

I know say Na Sapa cause this thread.. but Biko calm down

Every Race has its pros and cons

The West , Arab and Asia were forced to develop due to very harsh weather conditions like winter and extreme heat of desert without resources

Africa has lots of resources, good weather, good animals , live stock and agriculture products that made us lazy

Unlike Roman Empire that were colonising Countries through war, Africa had no need for such, unlike Europe and America that needed slave to develop blacks don't need this

Op na one the mumus u talk about be this

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Africa Is Cursed. I Hate Myself Being Black. I Wish I Was A White Guy. by Moh247: 7:44pm On Oct 26, 2022
ogashman:

Op na one the mumus u talk about be this

I no say una never travel out before so you guys inferiority complex is forgiven
Re: Africa Is Cursed. I Hate Myself Being Black. I Wish I Was A White Guy. by ogashman(m): 7:57pm On Oct 26, 2022
Moh247:

I no say una never travel out before so you guys inferiority complex is forgiven

Mumu, with all overseas travels u re supporting a deadbeat candidate to rule Nigeria.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Africa Is Cursed. I Hate Myself Being Black. I Wish I Was A White Guy. by Moh247: 8:06pm On Oct 26, 2022
ogashman:

Mumu, with all overseas travels u re supporting a deadbeat candidate to rule Nigeria.

Education is truly important

Do you even know what deadbeat means

Lol
Re: Africa Is Cursed. I Hate Myself Being Black. I Wish I Was A White Guy. by Kennyking1234: 8:06pm On Oct 26, 2022
suicidesheep:

Nobody like me is leading us, it’s old fools like you that are leading us. Don’t deceive yourself bro, all fingers are not equal and not all humans are equal, no matter how hard they try to lie to us, any intellectual person knows some people are actually better than others
I know a lot about fools like you, pseudo-intellectuals who literally think because a complex flawed perspective aligns with their congenital insecurities, that they have somehow unlocked a realm to understanding things on multi-faceted levels

2 Likes

Re: Africa Is Cursed. I Hate Myself Being Black. I Wish I Was A White Guy. by darichlife: 8:51pm On Oct 26, 2022
Kennyking1234:
And they don't want to learn.

And that's why their suffering never ends
Re: Africa Is Cursed. I Hate Myself Being Black. I Wish I Was A White Guy. by ogashman(m): 11:09pm On Oct 26, 2022
Moh247:

Education is truly important

Do you even know what deadbeat means

Lol

With all ur education, u re still supporting a dunce

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Africa Is Cursed. I Hate Myself Being Black. I Wish I Was A White Guy. by Gerrard59(m): 1:00am On Oct 27, 2022
ednut1:
ijaw were travelling the ocean from cameroon area to ghana before white man came. The benins used to hire them for transportation to lagos island and back. The second oldest canoe ever found was found in Nigeria. We were not lazy per say. Out world view and beliefs played a role too. The white race was able to develop because they had access and proximity to information and they were strategic. The greeks had to go to Egypt and arab world to steal info and knowledge. Then the romans built on it . Till the Western Europeans too got into the act

In summary, the white man was ambitious and determined to succeed at all costs.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Africa Is Cursed. I Hate Myself Being Black. I Wish I Was A White Guy. by suicidesheep: 5:03am On Oct 27, 2022
Kennyking1234:
I know a lot about fools like you, pseudo-intellectuals who literally think because a complex flawed perspective aligns with their congenital insecurities, that they have somehow unlocked a realm to understanding things on multi-faceted levels

See this idiot claiming to know someone, thank you though for thinking I’m a an intellectual. It proves you know you’re dumber than me

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Africa Is Cursed. I Hate Myself Being Black. I Wish I Was A White Guy. by 9japride(m): 5:12am On Oct 27, 2022
I believe it's culture that is responsible for the backwardness of Africa especially In Nigeria. A situation where we reverence our elders too much. They don't know that most of those elders where once miscreants when they were young, for example those miscreants trolling here in nairaland and encouraging misfits to continue taking leadership positions in this country will one day eventually grow up into elders in the community. Then some ignorant people will start giving them respect and taking advice from them, not know those set of elders were responsible for the backwardness of their community. Nigeria needs total reorientation. Presently, don't expect any meaningful change until we train our kids to be more responsible and compassionate to he's/her neighbour.

3 Likes

Re: Africa Is Cursed. I Hate Myself Being Black. I Wish I Was A White Guy. by Nobody: 5:45am On Oct 27, 2022
VOsimhen144:
Motivational speaker be deceiving yourself there. You're nothing but a Zoo citizen. As long as you're a black man here in Africa you're a citizen of Zoo. Know this and know peace.

Just mention one country in Africa that is as standard as just one European country. And you say we are not animals. Go Sidon joor!
its only south africa the most developed country in africa
even world richest man ELON MUSK is an african from south africa
if you ask me any african country that do like europe
i'll say south africa
Re: Africa Is Cursed. I Hate Myself Being Black. I Wish I Was A White Guy. by suicidesheep: 7:37am On Oct 27, 2022
pagbama:

its only south africa the most developed country in africa
even world richest man ELON MUSK is an african from south africa
if you ask me any african country that do like europe
i'll say south africa

Lol South Africa is really no different from Nigeria, only reason why it’s a bit better is cause of the whites that are still there.
Aside from his father diamond mines, Elon musk doesn’t make his wealth from South Africa

1 Like

Re: Africa Is Cursed. I Hate Myself Being Black. I Wish I Was A White Guy. by Kennyking1234: 8:41am On Oct 27, 2022
suicidesheep:

See this idiot claiming to know someone, thank you though for thinking I’m a an intellectual. It proves you know you’re dumber than me
go and commit sucide you sheep.
Re: Africa Is Cursed. I Hate Myself Being Black. I Wish I Was A White Guy. by SIRTee15: 10:59am On Oct 27, 2022
ednut1:
ijaw were travelling the ocean from cameroon area to ghana before white man came. The benins used to hire them for transportation to lagos island and back. The second oldest canoe ever found was found in Nigeria. We were not lazy per say. Out world view and beliefs played a role too. The white race was able to develop because they had access and proximity to information and they were strategic. The greeks had to go to Egypt and arab world to steal info and knowledge . Then the romans built on it . Till the Western Europeans too got into the act

I think we are being unfair on ancient Africa. U can only do much based on the information and knowledge you have within your reach.
Civilisation developed independently in two regions- mesopotamia and China, then spread to other parts of the world.
Just like u said, the Europeans had no remarkable civilisation until they encountered the Romans.
Unfortunately the Sahara desert deterred the spread of the ancient civilization into subsahara region. Without this knowledge, u couldn't build anything or improve on yourself.
The parts of black africa that had contact with the rest of the world actually developed. Nubia, ancient mauritenea, Ethiopia, Somalia, the coastal region of Tanzania.
The Chinese ancient silk road was well established in East Africa and there was extensive trade between both parties- Somalis travelled to China for trade and had trade representative living in china.
Yemen was a protectorate of different East African kingdom for hundreds of years- Aksum empire, the people of Zanzibar actually showed the Portuguese sailors the way to India when Europeans were looking for a sea route to India.
These kingdoms had written languages, built roads, castles, ships and chariots with wheels. They sailed around the world, their merchants engaged in trade with other race, the political class built a well developed system comparable to ancient Europe.
When the Arabs made significant inroad into sahel region of Africa, we had the Mali empire who built a university before the English could think of one. At their peak, Mali biggest export to the world was books written by their scholars.
I don't believe our lack of development has anything to do with climate or IQ. It's a matter of our awkward location.
Other parts of the world that didn't come in contact with the spreading civilisations also did not develop: native Americans- red indians, native Australians- aborigines, Pacific islanders- Micronesians and Polynesians.
When they met the white man, they paid the price for their ignorance just like we did.

Our lack of development in modern times is a different story entirely and I think some already discussed it. But I believe the failure of the people to believe in the nationhood the colonialist created for them played a crucial role. Africans remain very tribal and clannish in nature.
Look at Nigeria, next year election isnt about getting the right man to the centre, but how each tribe can get their own clannish leader to the seat of power for the sake of nepotism. Is that not another wasted 4 to 8 years in the history of Nigeria?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Africa Is Cursed. I Hate Myself Being Black. I Wish I Was A White Guy. by ednut1(m): 11:26am On Oct 27, 2022
SIRTee15:

I think we are being unfair on ancient Africa. U can only do much based on the information and knowledge you have within your reach.
Civilisation developed independently in two regions- mesopotamia and China, then spread to other parts of the world.
Just like u said, the Europeans had no remarkable civilisation until they encountered the Romans.
Unfortunately the Sahara desert deterred the spread of the ancient civilization into subsahara region. Without this knowledge, u couldn't build anything or improve on yourself.
The parts of black africa that had contact with the rest of the world actually developed. Nubia, ancient mauritenea, Ethiopia, Somalia, the coastal region of Tanzania.
The Chinese ancient silk road was well established in East Africa and there was extensive trade between both parties- Somalis travelled to China for trade and had trade representative living in china.
Yemen was a protectorate of different East African kingdom for hundreds of years- Aksum empire, the people of Zanzibar actually showed the Portuguese sailors the way to India when Europeans were looking for a sea route to India.
These kingdoms had written languages, built roads, castles, ships and chariots with wheels. They sailed around the world, their merchants engaged in trade with other race, the political class built a well developed system comparable to ancient Europe.
When the Arabs made significant inroad into sahel region of Africa, we had the Mali empire who built a university before the English could think of one. At their peak, Mali biggest export to the world was books written by their scholars.
I don't believe our lack of development has anything to do with climate or IQ. It's a matter of our awkward location.
Other parts of the world that didn't come in contact with the spreading civilisations also did not develop: native Americans- red indians, native Australians- aborigines, Pacific islanders- Micronesians and Polynesians.
When they met the white man, they paid the price for their ignorance just like we did.

Our lack of development in modern times is a different story entirely and I think some already discussed it. But I believe the failure of the people to believe in the nationhood the colonialist created for them played a crucial role.
Look at Nigeria, next year election isnt about getting the right man to the centre, but how each tribe can get their own clannish leader to the seat of power for the sake of nepotism. Is that not another wasted 4 to 8 years in the history of Nigeria?

true
Re: Africa Is Cursed. I Hate Myself Being Black. I Wish I Was A White Guy. by Ikennaford: 1:02pm On Oct 27, 2022
Sleekcode:
If I find your type and use you for ritual

I won't feel any remorse or regrets!

If there was a way.... I will still use your ghost and spirit

I'll assume you're still a teenager who knows nothing about his/her history hence this shameful post.

You're a mental slave

If not you'd know Africans are the true Queens and Kings of this earth.

Circumstance is what have made you belittle yourself so much you crave for a skin type your melanin filled skin is 100 times better than.

HeGoat and a shame to the black race that's what u are

I spit on you
That's why he called you animal, the only thing you can think of is rituals and how to make money,the teenager even reason more than old fool like you, what op said is 100,%true... you reason like op cos you have a goat brain okoko

1 Like

Re: Africa Is Cursed. I Hate Myself Being Black. I Wish I Was A White Guy. by Ikennaford: 2:27pm On Oct 27, 2022
Sleekcode:

HeGoat.

Dirty slowpoke.

Pig

You and the OP will remain eternal slave to the white an

Even... other right thinking black men will make u and that filt their slave

Dog
High self esteem black man still educated illiterate, truth is bitter, black man is monkey you included mugu
Re: Africa Is Cursed. I Hate Myself Being Black. I Wish I Was A White Guy. by AfonjaConehead: 9:26am On Nov 02, 2022
VOsimhen144:
what a poor contribution. Well you're a black man so I'm not expecting much from you.

If you claim it's harsh weather condition like winter that forced the west to develop, what about the harsh summer condition in Africa.

The Sub-Sahara region is very hot and it suppose to reset our brain to develop our country too... Abi

Re: Africa Is Cursed. I Hate Myself Being Black. I Wish I Was A White Guy. by Bossmanmoves(m): 10:55am On Nov 02, 2022
Very nice thread.
I love the wisdom dished out by certain folks here.

1 Like

Re: Africa Is Cursed. I Hate Myself Being Black. I Wish I Was A White Guy. by Tegabadguy(m): 11:20am On Nov 02, 2022
VOsimhen144:
I feel a twinge of envy for the white people. I love their way of life. I wish I was a white guy. The white people are highly intelligent, they advanced technology to make life easy for everyone, they are blessed with good leaders. The society produces it kind so definitely they must produce a good leader.

But here in Africa, our society is bad reason we produce bad leaders, we are all monkeys. Infact the word Africa should be changed to Zoofrica. We are all animals in this continent.

In 2022 we're still carrying out jungle justice and lynching people like barbecues.

In 2022 we're still shouting UP NEPA, even with the fact that they denied us the light we paid for.

In 2022, majority of us aren't even educated. Even the ones that are educated can't think for themselves.

In 2022, all we do in Africa is work, work, and work till we die like slaves, some people can't stand straight becus of too much work. If you notice Most Nigerians do bend if they are walking on the road. someone will go to work around 7am and close from work 9pm. No time for vacation, no time to spend with our family. White people don't work for such long hours and yet they go on vacations. The system is well designed for them because of their productive brains.

In 2022, despite the fact we know that this particular presidential candidate is very corrupt, yet we mumu will still support the candidate.

We are barbarians, we're monkeys in this Africa. I wish I was a white guy. I so much love the white people. I question God everyday why he didn't create me as a white guy.

Africa is blessed with natural resources but we don't have productive brains to use it. Rather is to Loot Loot Loot! There is no single country in Africa that is as standard as just one European country. What a curse.

God in my next life I don't want to be a black man.
i feel your pain guy.....
Re: Africa Is Cursed. I Hate Myself Being Black. I Wish I Was A White Guy. by AlphaTaikun: 1:10am On Nov 08, 2022
Bankowner:
Oga Africa is blessed, blessed, blessed!

Here in the Western world you see white people working their ass off as well. You see uneducated white people too. There are druggies and the crazy (as in the mad) ones roaming the streets. 50cl Table water is $2.25, equivalent of #1,170 at #520/CAD1.00. You get that for #100 in Nigeria.
True that.
Re: Africa Is Cursed. I Hate Myself Being Black. I Wish I Was A White Guy. by Goldbw122(m): 2:07am On Nov 08, 2022
There is a still opportunity to change to a white man so there are plenty of ways.
Re: Africa Is Cursed. I Hate Myself Being Black. I Wish I Was A White Guy. by Kennyking1234: 1:55am On Feb 01, 2023
suicidesheep:

peudo-intellectual
Re: Africa Is Cursed. I Hate Myself Being Black. I Wish I Was A White Guy. by alphaNomega: 6:17am On Feb 01, 2023
VOsimhen144:
I feel a twinge of envy for the white people. I love their way of life. I wish I was a white guy. The white people are highly intelligent, they advanced technology to make life easy for everyone, they are blessed with good leaders. The society produces it kind so definitely they must produce a good leader.

But here in Africa, our society is bad reason we produce bad leaders, we are all monkeys. Infact the word Africa should be changed to Zoofrica. We are all animals in this continent.

In 2022 we're still carrying out jungle justice and lynching people like barbecues.

In 2022 we're still shouting UP NEPA, even with the fact that they denied us the light we paid for.

In 2022, majority of us aren't even educated. Even the ones that are educated can't think for themselves.

In 2022, all we do in Africa is work, work, and work till we die like slaves, some people can't stand straight becus of too much work. If you notice Most Nigerians do bend if they are walking on the road. someone will go to work around 7am and close from work 9pm. No time for vacation, no time to spend with our family. White people don't work for such long hours and yet they go on vacations. The system is well designed for them because of their productive brains.

In 2022, despite the fact we know that this particular presidential candidate is very corrupt, yet we mumu will still support the candidate.

We are barbarians, we're monkeys in this Africa. I wish I was a white guy. I so much love the white people. I question God everyday why he didn't create me as a white guy.

Africa is blessed with natural resources but we don't have productive brains to use it. Rather is to Loot Loot Loot! There is no single country in Africa that is as standard as just one European country. What a curse.

God in my next life I don't want to be a black man.

There is no next life, you have only this one

There is no such thing as a god

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Politicians Will Never Know Peace, For Spoiling Our Girls (pics).. / Priest Caught Having S*x With A Prostitute Inside His Car (photos) / Kissing Or Romance, Which One Make Ladies Wet ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.