Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,466 members, 7,816,090 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:12 AM

Putin Partakes In Russia's Nuclear War Drill 'GROM' In Message To NATO (Photos) - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Putin Partakes In Russia's Nuclear War Drill 'GROM' In Message To NATO (Photos) (51071 Views)

Convoy Transporting Equipment For Russia's Nuclear Forces On The Move (pictures) / Russia Cuts Electricity Supply To Finland Over It's Plans To Join NATO (Photos) / Putin Puts Russia’s Nuclear Forces On Alert, Cites Sanctions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Putin Partakes In Russia's Nuclear War Drill 'GROM' In Message To NATO (Photos) by Idaytesj29(m): 5:21pm On Oct 26, 2022
MP3GAGAdotCOM:
shocked

Dey whine yourself, you think politicians lack women? That they will be drooling at public function. You people are just somehow... You wey post this, with few naira notes any politician can arrange you this night. So park well
Re: Putin Partakes In Russia's Nuclear War Drill 'GROM' In Message To NATO (Photos) by jimetagambo: 5:22pm On Oct 26, 2022
WriterNig:
Like for Russia-Putin, share for USA/Nazi/NATO 卍
Like this bah

1 Like

Re: Putin Partakes In Russia's Nuclear War Drill 'GROM' In Message To NATO (Photos) by Emu4u2c: 5:22pm On Oct 26, 2022
FaceTanke:
What is happening here
I think say na only me notice

1 Like

Re: Putin Partakes In Russia's Nuclear War Drill 'GROM' In Message To NATO (Photos) by Miraclewilfred: 5:23pm On Oct 26, 2022
Tina00writer:
Imagine they even said world dirtiest man,then what about those mad men in Nigeria,if they should compare, this man is not even close to their dirtiness
they said world dirtiest man not world maddest man �����
Re: Putin Partakes In Russia's Nuclear War Drill 'GROM' In Message To NATO (Photos) by crystalpapers(m): 5:23pm On Oct 26, 2022
What are you people saying??
I hope all is fine.

3 Likes

Re: Putin Partakes In Russia's Nuclear War Drill 'GROM' In Message To NATO (Photos) by eniteden(m): 5:24pm On Oct 26, 2022
Suck ni? with which strength bayi? grin
MP3GAGAdotCOM:
shocked
Re: Putin Partakes In Russia's Nuclear War Drill 'GROM' In Message To NATO (Photos) by Bigchristo: 5:27pm On Oct 26, 2022
WriterNig:

Sky News || NBC News
I nor understand Nairalanders on this thread which one be age and dirt matter here n there? I thought this was a Nuclear drill from Russia and his president but you people are discussing age and dirt… una don mad sha grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Putin Partakes In Russia's Nuclear War Drill 'GROM' In Message To NATO (Photos) by SaLongs1(m): 5:27pm On Oct 26, 2022
This is laughable from the short statured warmonger,is this tacit acknowledgement of the set backs on the battlefield. He will be beaten in the nuclear game as well.

2 Likes

Re: Putin Partakes In Russia's Nuclear War Drill 'GROM' In Message To NATO (Photos) by Thryphosa(m): 5:29pm On Oct 26, 2022
The title no go with the comments jor

2 Likes

Re: Putin Partakes In Russia's Nuclear War Drill 'GROM' In Message To NATO (Photos) by GreaterFuture(m): 5:30pm On Oct 26, 2022
macuwon:
Why is this thread corrupted? The first page and part of the second page seems to be for a different topic.
Anomalies being noticed Steadily...

The owner is doing some stuff, seems we are in the middle of it.

Also noticed accounts that repeat what people have said, the moniker is in the pattern of a name and number code at the back.
when people noticed it and talked about it, he changed the naming pattern of these of these bot accounts. They are still here till date.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Putin Partakes In Russia's Nuclear War Drill 'GROM' In Message To NATO (Photos) by MadamExcellency: 5:30pm On Oct 26, 2022
macuwon:
Why is this thread corrupted? The first page and part of the second page seems to be for a different topic.

The op modified the thread. Edited the topic and the content of the body

https://www.nairaland.com/7402471/worlds-dirtiest-man-dies-shortly

3 Likes

Re: Putin Partakes In Russia's Nuclear War Drill 'GROM' In Message To NATO (Photos) by Stronghold91: 5:31pm On Oct 26, 2022
SaLongs1:
This is laughable from the short statured warmonger,is this tacit acknowledgement of the set backs on the battlefield. He will be beaten in the nuclear game as well.
shut up
idiot of arrimathier
Re: Putin Partakes In Russia's Nuclear War Drill 'GROM' In Message To NATO (Photos) by SaLongs1(m): 5:33pm On Oct 26, 2022
Bigchristo:
I nor understand Nairalanders on this thread which one be age and dirt matter here n there? I thought this was a Nuclear drill from Russia and his president but you people are discussing age and dirt… una don mad sha grin grin
Most might be Putin bots not happy at their Lord Putin tacitly acknowledging defeat on the battlefield and ready to go down fighting to the abyss grin grin

1 Like

Re: Putin Partakes In Russia's Nuclear War Drill 'GROM' In Message To NATO (Photos) by Carloslehder: 5:33pm On Oct 26, 2022
Creeza:
Life is a mystery
Are you taking about your life or that of a man worth over $1trillion
Re: Putin Partakes In Russia's Nuclear War Drill 'GROM' In Message To NATO (Photos) by lhordspy: 5:33pm On Oct 26, 2022
Mr mynd44, the thread seems strange.

The first page and second page discussions are different from the main topic. I think two thread intersect or something.

3 Likes

Re: Putin Partakes In Russia's Nuclear War Drill 'GROM' In Message To NATO (Photos) by Carloslehder: 5:34pm On Oct 26, 2022
SaLongs1:
Foolish individual,you will beat someone that has more nukes than the whole world combined in a nuclear game,maybe your slave masters have not activated the part of your head that process information and common sense

2 Likes

Re: Putin Partakes In Russia's Nuclear War Drill 'GROM' In Message To NATO (Photos) by Michelle70(m): 5:34pm On Oct 26, 2022
Tina00writer:
Imagine they even said world dirtiest man,then what about those mad men in Nigeria,if they should compare, this man is not even close to their dirtiness
The man didnt take his bath for like half a century.
Re: Putin Partakes In Russia's Nuclear War Drill 'GROM' In Message To NATO (Photos) by Sunnyshinylight(f): 5:35pm On Oct 26, 2022
I love how everyone avoid Putin, talking the dirty man
Re: Putin Partakes In Russia's Nuclear War Drill 'GROM' In Message To NATO (Photos) by Bigchristo: 5:36pm On Oct 26, 2022
SaLongs1:
Most might be Putin bots not happy at their Lord Putin tacitly acknowledging defeat on the battlefield and ready to go down fighting to the abyss grin grin
Wahala nor too much? grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Putin Partakes In Russia's Nuclear War Drill 'GROM' In Message To NATO (Photos) by SaLongs1(m): 5:36pm On Oct 26, 2022
Stronghold91:

shut up
idiot of arrimathier
why you dey para ontop mass murderer matter like say dem dey send you the proverbial 30 k defenders of nonsense grin grin
Re: Putin Partakes In Russia's Nuclear War Drill 'GROM' In Message To NATO (Photos) by Havertz10: 5:37pm On Oct 26, 2022
Sunnyshinylight:
I love how everyone avoid Putin, talking the dirty man
You should be worried.
Re: Putin Partakes In Russia's Nuclear War Drill 'GROM' In Message To NATO (Photos) by baike: 5:38pm On Oct 26, 2022
Wetin dey go on for this chat
Re: Putin Partakes In Russia's Nuclear War Drill 'GROM' In Message To NATO (Photos) by Lama70(m): 5:38pm On Oct 26, 2022
The developed countries have been gathering weapons for God knows when. Now, the cheeky god of war has found a use for them.

What are we making weapons for?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Putin Partakes In Russia's Nuclear War Drill 'GROM' In Message To NATO (Photos) by uniqueboi1(m): 5:39pm On Oct 26, 2022
Bigchristo:

I was wondering if something is wrong with my eyes.
Thank goodness na nairaland jonzing.

1 Like

Re: Putin Partakes In Russia's Nuclear War Drill 'GROM' In Message To NATO (Photos) by SlawG: 5:40pm On Oct 26, 2022
FaceTanke:
What is happening here
Thought i was the only one who noticed some comments about dirtiest man.
Re: Putin Partakes In Russia's Nuclear War Drill 'GROM' In Message To NATO (Photos) by MadamExcellency: 5:41pm On Oct 26, 2022
uniqueboi1:

The op modified the thread. Edited the topic and the content of the body

https://www.nairaland.com/7402471/worlds-dirtiest-man-dies-shortly
Re: Putin Partakes In Russia's Nuclear War Drill 'GROM' In Message To NATO (Photos) by SaLongs1(m): 5:41pm On Oct 26, 2022
Carloslehder:

Foolish individual,you will beat someone that has more nukes than the whole world combined in a nuclear game,maybe your slave masters have not activated the part of your head that process information and common sense
Putin defenders and short fuse mentality is as tall as Putin's short stature. Are you so morally bankrupt as to support the invasion of another man's country in this day and age. ..if you support such then I worry for the safety of people around you.
Re: Putin Partakes In Russia's Nuclear War Drill 'GROM' In Message To NATO (Photos) by OldNairalander(m): 5:44pm On Oct 26, 2022
Akure weed is in action in this thread walai
Re: Putin Partakes In Russia's Nuclear War Drill 'GROM' In Message To NATO (Photos) by Kingspin(m): 5:44pm On Oct 26, 2022
Putin can not win a conventional war
Mind you nuclear war, no clear winner.
Putin leave Ukraine land.
Re: Putin Partakes In Russia's Nuclear War Drill 'GROM' In Message To NATO (Photos) by Llight101(m): 5:44pm On Oct 26, 2022
uniqueboi1:

I tell you ooooooooo.
Re: Putin Partakes In Russia's Nuclear War Drill 'GROM' In Message To NATO (Photos) by cigaricon(m): 5:45pm On Oct 26, 2022
I'm still trying to understand how the comments so far relates to the post above

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

South Africans Volunteer To Clean Cities After A Week Of Riots (Pictures) / FBI Arrested Man Who Mailed Bombs To Obama, Clinton And CNN, Faces 45years(Pics) / Sudan president detained in South Africa pending court order

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.