Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,717 members, 7,816,955 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:08 PM

Putin Partakes In Russia's Nuclear War Drill 'GROM' In Message To NATO (Photos) - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Putin Partakes In Russia's Nuclear War Drill 'GROM' In Message To NATO (Photos) (51072 Views)

Convoy Transporting Equipment For Russia's Nuclear Forces On The Move (pictures) / Russia Cuts Electricity Supply To Finland Over It's Plans To Join NATO (Photos) / Putin Puts Russia’s Nuclear Forces On Alert, Cites Sanctions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Putin Partakes In Russia's Nuclear War Drill 'GROM' In Message To NATO (Photos) by ILEMUDA(m): 5:45pm On Oct 26, 2022
Major General Lord Putin putting the West in their place.
I just love this man for nothing

2 Likes

Re: Putin Partakes In Russia's Nuclear War Drill 'GROM' In Message To NATO (Photos) by Kuntakinte7: 5:48pm On Oct 26, 2022
The OP don smoke. He changed the initial post
Re: Putin Partakes In Russia's Nuclear War Drill 'GROM' In Message To NATO (Photos) by Carloslehder: 5:50pm On Oct 26, 2022
SaLongs1:
Putin defenders and short fuse mentality is as tall as Putin's short stature. Are you so morally bankrupt as to support the invasion of another man's country in this day and age. ..if you support such then I worry for the safety of people around you.
You're m@d, oloriburuku western a$$ lickers,where you in a coma when this Nazis were killing Russian population in Thier thousands yearly in donestk and luhansk since 2014, is it by force to stay in a country that tormented and slaughtered your people for claiming your heritage , when they have other choices.
Useless clowns like yourself did not say anything when your God, USA invaded and killed millions just for fun In Libya, Afghanistan,Iraq,Syria Yugoslavia Serbia Vietnam, Somalia.
But you sl@ves are quick to defend your sl@ve masters and Thier Nazi friends.

6 Likes

Re: Putin Partakes In Russia's Nuclear War Drill 'GROM' In Message To NATO (Photos) by EMPEROROFDONBAS(m): 5:51pm On Oct 26, 2022
SO SO THE WHOLE MUMU PRAYERS JOHNSON SULEIMAN PRAY, EVEN ONE NO WORK...

MTCHEEEEEEWW
Re: Putin Partakes In Russia's Nuclear War Drill 'GROM' In Message To NATO (Photos) by Bigchristo: 5:51pm On Oct 26, 2022
uniqueboi1:

I was wondering if something is wrong with my eyes.
Thank goodness na nairaland jonzing.
Hahahaha dem almost confused my enemy until I gat to drop glass of my drink and look properly if I am not feeling too high I got to realize this junkies are busy doing ment grin grin
Re: Putin Partakes In Russia's Nuclear War Drill 'GROM' In Message To NATO (Photos) by Reallife17: 5:51pm On Oct 26, 2022
Wetin all of una dey type? Abi na me don high?

Re: Putin Partakes In Russia's Nuclear War Drill 'GROM' In Message To NATO (Photos) by Creeza(m): 5:52pm On Oct 26, 2022
Carloslehder:

Are you taking about your life or that of a man worth over $1trillion
I don't reply to trolls,

The op modified the thread topic, I commented firstly on the dirty old man who died

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Putin Partakes In Russia's Nuclear War Drill 'GROM' In Message To NATO (Photos) by gigabyte13: 5:56pm On Oct 26, 2022
Hmmmmmmmm
I read am somewhere say
DON'T THINK SILENCE IS COWARDICE AND LOUDNESS IS BRAVERY....
Na fear they make Putin dey act like NORTH KOREA...
Test this, test that, telling the world that you are Battle ready....
Well Hitler did more than this, and we all know how it ends.
PUTIN still dey learn

2 Likes

Re: Putin Partakes In Russia's Nuclear War Drill 'GROM' In Message To NATO (Photos) by Carloslehder: 5:57pm On Oct 26, 2022
Creeza:
I don't reply to trolls,

The op modified the thread topic, I commented firstly on the dirty old man who died
My bad

1 Like

Re: Putin Partakes In Russia's Nuclear War Drill 'GROM' In Message To NATO (Photos) by Stevosty: 5:57pm On Oct 26, 2022
The op and the mod that brought this to front page must be high on something, The dirtiest man on earth na putin papa?
Re: Putin Partakes In Russia's Nuclear War Drill 'GROM' In Message To NATO (Photos) by SaLongs1(m): 5:57pm On Oct 26, 2022
Carloslehder:

You're m@d, oloriburuku western a$$ lickers,where you in a coma when this Nazis were killing Russian population in Thier thousands yearly in donestk and luhansk since 2014, is it by force to stay in a country that tormented and slaughtered your people for claiming your heritage , when they have other choices.
Useless clowns like yourself did not say anything when your God, USA invaded and killed millions just for fun In Libya, Afghanistan,Iraq,Syria Yugoslavia Serbia Vietnam, Somalia.
But you sl@ves are quick to defend your sl@ve masters and Thier Nazi friends.
Obo iyare oloshi, se tori kini iwo ti bu baba re.... anybody backing Putin is intellectually slow as to swallow communist wannabe propaganda.
Re: Putin Partakes In Russia's Nuclear War Drill 'GROM' In Message To NATO (Photos) by SaLongs1(m): 5:59pm On Oct 26, 2022
Creeza:
I don't reply to trolls,

Putin bots too slowpoke.
Re: Putin Partakes In Russia's Nuclear War Drill 'GROM' In Message To NATO (Photos) by Juanmike(m): 6:00pm On Oct 26, 2022
Tina00writer:
Imagine they even said world dirtiest man,then what about those mad men in Nigeria,if they should compare, this man is not even close to their dirtiness
You meant to say Urchins.
Re: Putin Partakes In Russia's Nuclear War Drill 'GROM' In Message To NATO (Photos) by Emmyxclusive: 6:01pm On Oct 26, 2022
ILEMUDA:
Major General Lord Putin putting the West in their place.
I just love this man for nothing
this one is getting orgasm over this news. Hope u know Russia called the USA to notify them of the excersise? I don't see any messege or warning here. It's an annual thing even the US use to do ot too.

1 Like

Re: Putin Partakes In Russia's Nuclear War Drill 'GROM' In Message To NATO (Photos) by yesloaded: 6:01pm On Oct 26, 2022
crystalpapers:
What are you people saying??
I hope all is fine.

Me sef no understand o

Putin nuclear news turned dirtiest man story

I don't understand either
Re: Putin Partakes In Russia's Nuclear War Drill 'GROM' In Message To NATO (Photos) by SaLongs1(m): 6:03pm On Oct 26, 2022
gigabyte13:
Hmmmmmmmm
I read am somewhere say
DON'T THINK SILENCE IS COWARDICE AND LOUDNESS IS BRAVERY....
Na fear they make Putin dey act like NORTH KOREA...
Test this, test that, telling the world that you are Battle ready....
Well Hitler did more than this, and we all know how it ends.
PUTIN still dey learn
And it was the US that came to the aid of Europe and Russia as well, even the noisy China was taking shit from the Japanese but the help of the US that defeated Japan they would have been slaves to this day.

2 Likes

Re: Putin Partakes In Russia's Nuclear War Drill 'GROM' In Message To NATO (Photos) by Barims(m): 6:06pm On Oct 26, 2022
They should nuke the world sad angryhumans needs to go to extinction
Re: Putin Partakes In Russia's Nuclear War Drill 'GROM' In Message To NATO (Photos) by Creeza(m): 6:08pm On Oct 26, 2022
SaLongs1:
Putin bots too slowpoke.
what??

Supporting my comment or trolling?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Putin Partakes In Russia's Nuclear War Drill 'GROM' In Message To NATO (Photos) by Raphaeldhero(m): 6:09pm On Oct 26, 2022
WibusJaga:

Moral of the story: strive to be dirty if you wish to live long. cheesy

***How the hell did the thread of World Dirtiest Man get mixed up with Putin's thread? cheesy

Lol....
E follow shock me o
I even had to go through the headline again to confirm stuff.

U guys should pls excuse my french, I'm not really in a good mood to lol.
Re: Putin Partakes In Russia's Nuclear War Drill 'GROM' In Message To NATO (Photos) by Creeza(m): 6:09pm On Oct 26, 2022
Carloslehder:

My bad
No problem
Re: Putin Partakes In Russia's Nuclear War Drill 'GROM' In Message To NATO (Photos) by TriitNG: 6:10pm On Oct 26, 2022
MR PRESIDENT!! smiley
Re: Putin Partakes In Russia's Nuclear War Drill 'GROM' In Message To NATO (Photos) by TriitNG: 6:12pm On Oct 26, 2022
WriterNig:
Like for Russia-Putin, share for USA/Nazi/NATO 卍
Sometimes, Nairaland mods dey fear say make dem no deny them Visa.
So they have to be biased towards Russia due to blackmail and inferiority complex.

1 Like

Re: Putin Partakes In Russia's Nuclear War Drill 'GROM' In Message To NATO (Photos) by TriitNG: 6:13pm On Oct 26, 2022
Thanks mods, I can continue on this thread grin
Re: Putin Partakes In Russia's Nuclear War Drill 'GROM' In Message To NATO (Photos) by REALretep(m): 6:14pm On Oct 26, 2022
The mod that did this must be high on weed

Re: Putin Partakes In Russia's Nuclear War Drill 'GROM' In Message To NATO (Photos) by SaLongs1(m): 6:15pm On Oct 26, 2022
Creeza:
what??

Supporting my comment or trolling?
support of course
Re: Putin Partakes In Russia's Nuclear War Drill 'GROM' In Message To NATO (Photos) by TriitNG: 6:16pm On Oct 26, 2022
Kiev Made Dummy Missile for Provocation With 'Dirty Bomb' Over Chernobyl Zone - Source

https://www.nairaland.com/7011843/gov/372#117843182
Re: Putin Partakes In Russia's Nuclear War Drill 'GROM' In Message To NATO (Photos) by TriitNG: 6:16pm On Oct 26, 2022
REALretep:
The mod that did this must be high on weed
Thanks mod, I love you grin
Re: Putin Partakes In Russia's Nuclear War Drill 'GROM' In Message To NATO (Photos) by TriitNG: 6:17pm On Oct 26, 2022
TriitNG:
Kiev Made Dummy Missile for Provocation With 'Dirty Bomb' Over Chernobyl Zone - Source

https://www.nairaland.com/7011843/gov/372#117843182
Brb, more details to follow smiley
Re: Putin Partakes In Russia's Nuclear War Drill 'GROM' In Message To NATO (Photos) by IDERAWOLE(m): 6:17pm On Oct 26, 2022
MP3GAGAdotCOM:
shocked

See hatred in action!
Re: Putin Partakes In Russia's Nuclear War Drill 'GROM' In Message To NATO (Photos) by Relaxnrethink: 6:18pm On Oct 26, 2022
Why have we not seen US displaying nukes?

America is much more than whatever you think, they only feed you what they want you to hear and see.

Let Russia use nukes even in non NATO Ukraine and see how far.

Tilumbu urchins over to una

1 Like

Re: Putin Partakes In Russia's Nuclear War Drill 'GROM' In Message To NATO (Photos) by TriitNG: 6:19pm On Oct 26, 2022
The mod and OP just blessed me with this thread.
Thanks, I'm eternally grateful smiley
Re: Putin Partakes In Russia's Nuclear War Drill 'GROM' In Message To NATO (Photos) by Creeza(m): 6:20pm On Oct 26, 2022
SaLongs1:
support of course
oh okay!

Thanks

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

FBI Arrested Man Who Mailed Bombs To Obama, Clinton And CNN, Faces 45years(Pics) / South Africans Volunteer To Clean Cities After A Week Of Riots (Pictures) / Sudan president detained in South Africa pending court order

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.