Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,475 members, 7,830,390 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:52 PM

The Real Meaning Of ' Jesus Christ Died On The Cross ' - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Real Meaning Of ' Jesus Christ Died On The Cross ' (1226 Views)

Two Reasons Christ Died For Us. / The Real Meaning Of "Only The Strongest Survives" / See How Each Of The Apostles Of Jesus Christ Died (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Real Meaning Of ' Jesus Christ Died On The Cross ' by NNTR: 9:39am On Nov 06, 2022
sukkot:
physically ? yes the archetypes.
What archetypes?
Give the list of them

sukkot:
the Jesus is a spiritual entity
John 1:14
'And the Word (Christ) became flesh, and lived among us;
and we [actually] saw His glory, glory as belongs to the [One and] only begotten Son of the Father,
[the Son who is truly unique, the only One of His kind, who is] full of grace and truth (absolutely free of deception).
'

Which between Jesus and Christ is physical and which is not physical please?

sukkot:
That would take over people and they become Jesus archetypes in three dimensional reality.
1. Whats wrong or whats the matter with being archetypes of God then (i.e. the instant and continuum in Genesis 1 :26-27)
2. Why the limit to three dimension?
3. Whats the matter operating beyond the limitations of three dimensions, that other beings are operating in?

sukkot:
its like a reconnection to your higher self. so yes jesus archetypes have physically existed on earth
Give names of these so called Jesus archetypes then

sukkot:
GOD is the overall comprehensive spirit that controls all and so a piece of GOD is who the Jesus spirit is ( a piece not the whole because GOD is not going to give all wisdom to any entity ) and so yes a piece of GOD literally came down to earth as Jesus Christ
John 8:42
"Jesus said to them,
“If God were your Father, you would love Me,
for I proceeded forth and came from God;
nor have I come of Myself, but He sent Me.
"

Yes, "exerchomai" is the Greek original word translated as "proceeded forth" that you are looking for and to have used

Personal text: Jesus is not a theologian. He is God who told stories.
Re: The Real Meaning Of ' Jesus Christ Died On The Cross ' by sukkot: 9:48am On Nov 06, 2022
NNTR:
What archetypes?
Give the list of them

John 1:14
'And the Word (Christ) became flesh, and lived among us;
and we [actually] saw His glory, glory as belongs to the [One and] only begotten Son of the Father,
[the Son who is truly unique, the only One of His kind, who is] full of grace and truth (absolutely free of deception).
'

Which between Jesus and Christ is physical and which is not physical please?

1. Whats wrong or whats the matter with being archetypes of God then (i.e. the instant and continuum in Genesis 1 :26-27)
2. Why the limit to three dimension?
3. Whats the matter operating beyond the limitations of three dimensions, that other beings are operating in?

Give names of these so called Jesus archetypes then

John 8:42
"Jesus said to them,
“If God were your Father, you would love Me,
for I proceeded forth and came from God;
nor have I come of Myself, but He sent Me.
"

Yes, "exerchomai" is the Greek original word translated as "proceeded forth" that you are looking for and to have used

lol bro the me of back then is different from the me of today ooooo. back then i was in the uk , it was winter time, everywhere coldddddddd and nowhere to go so i fit argue for naija back then oooo hehe. i am back in naija now. i no dey do long religious debate oooooo grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin this is a new sukkot. i am into metaphysics and astrology and dream interpretation and the occult. you know ? the types of wisdom solomon and daniel had. real magic stuff. but to answer your question a few jesus christ archetypes would be daniel, abraham, solomon, jonah, noah, lazarus, enoch, john, ezekiel, isiaiah ( ezekiel and isiah would represent jESUS CHRIST IN EGYPT THE LAND OF BONDAGE ), etc etc
Re: The Real Meaning Of ' Jesus Christ Died On The Cross ' by Dtruthspeaker: 10:01am On Nov 06, 2022
sukkot:
you take the bible too literal. thats your problem. even the bible tells you in galatians that everything in the bible starting from abraham is an allegory

So Isreal, Moses, Abraham are allegories?

We know that which are idioms and proverbs and parables and allegories and you are supposed to know how to distill them too.
Re: The Real Meaning Of ' Jesus Christ Died On The Cross ' by NNTR: 10:02am On Nov 06, 2022
sukkot:
you take the bible too literal. thats your problem. even the bible tells you in galatians that everything in the bible starting from abraham is an allegory
Hebrews 11:13-16
'13All these died in faith [guided and sustained by it], without receiving the [tangible fulfillment of God’s] promises,
only having seen (anticipated) them and having welcomed them from a distance,
and having acknowledged that they were strangers and exiles on the earth.
14Now those who say such things make it clear that they are looking for a country of their own.
15And if they had been thinking of that country from which they departed [as their true home],
they would have had [a continuing] opportunity to return.
16But the truth is that they were longing for a better country, that is, a heavenly one.
For that reason God is not ashamed [of them or] to be called their God
[even to be surnamed their God--the God of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob];
for He has prepared a city for them.
'

John 8:56-59
'56Your father Abraham [greatly] rejoiced to see My day (My incarnation). He saw it and was delighted.”
57Then the Jews said to Him, “You are not even fifty years old, and You [claim to] have seen Abraham?”
58Jesus replied, “I assure you and most solemnly say to you, before Abraham was born, I Am.”
59So they picked up stones to throw at Him, but Jesus concealed Himself and left the temple.
'

Bro you misunderstand what Apostle Paul was saying when he was using allegory as a tool to explain. Make no mistake, that Jesus is not God Incarnate. Was embodied in human flesh, walked and lived on earth in that form and shape for thirty and half years, before exhaling His last breath on the cross at Calvary

Let me ask you an easy, direct harmless and straightforward question.
How many dimension are you aware are in existence and which one(s) does celestial beings, aka extraterrestrial beings and God operate in

Re: The Real Meaning Of ' Jesus Christ Died On The Cross ' by NNTR: 10:06am On Nov 06, 2022
sukkot:
lol bro the me of back then is different from the me of today ooooo. back then i was in the uk , it was winter time, everywhere coldddddddd and nowhere to go so i fit argue for naija back then oooo hehe. i am back in naija now. i no dey do long religious debate oooooo grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin this is a new sukkot. i am into metaphysics and astrology and dream interpretation and the occult. you know ? the types of wisdom solomon and daniel had. real magic stuff. but to answer your question a few jesus christ archetypes would be daniel, abraham, solomon, jonah, noah, lazarus, enoch, john, ezekiel, isiaiah ( ezekiel and isiah would represent jESUS CHRIST IN EGYPT THE LAND OF BONDAGE ), etc etc
Rule number one as a believer, note I did not type christian, is not to argue. This simply because if truly a serious ardent doer of 2 Timothy 2:15, then the need to argue wouldnt arise, as you wont have ignorance to trade in with in argument trade exchanges

Re: The Real Meaning Of ' Jesus Christ Died On The Cross ' by sukkot: 10:08am On Nov 06, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

So Isreal is an allegory? You look mad when you say this!
an allegory is built around real life places, the literal story is the allegory but you have to unzip that allegory to see what it represents in the real world. i would give you an example. the whale that swallowed jonah is the roman empire. the whale represents the roman empire swallowing up the chosen ones and drowning them out. another one is daniel in the lions den. the lions den is the babylonian empire. so you see ? these are zipped stories that have to be unzipped is what an allegory is

1 Like

Re: The Real Meaning Of ' Jesus Christ Died On The Cross ' by Dtruthspeaker: 10:13am On Nov 06, 2022
sukkot:
an allegory is built around real life places the literal story is the allegory but you have to unzip that allegory to see what it reresets.

And that is why we ponder and carry out the experiments t confirms or invalidate our ponderings.
Re: The Real Meaning Of ' Jesus Christ Died On The Cross ' by sukkot: 10:17am On Nov 06, 2022
NNTR:
Rule number one as a believer, note I did not type christian, is not to argue. This simply because if truly a serious ardent doer of 2 Timothy 2:15, then the need to argue wouldnt arise, as you wont have ignorance to trade in with in argument trade exchanges

bros at this point i do not even know what we are arguing about. refresh me
Re: The Real Meaning Of ' Jesus Christ Died On The Cross ' by NNTR: 10:23am On Nov 06, 2022
sukkot:
bros at this point i do not even know what we are arguing about. refresh me
Its you arguing with yourself and the bible.
I never engaged you in any argument. All Ive being doing is laying straight sticks along each and every crooked or twisted stick you've placed on the ground.

I dont have to say anything other than just lay straight sticks down. A poster like me, does not call a stick crooked unless he has some idea of a straight stick

Re: The Real Meaning Of ' Jesus Christ Died On The Cross ' by sukkot: 10:26am On Nov 06, 2022
NNTR:
Its you arguing with yourself and the bible.
I never engaged you in any argument. All Ive being doing is laying straight sticks along each and every crooked or twisted stick you've placed on the ground.

I dont have to say anything other than just lay straight sticks down. A poster like does not call a stick crooked unless he has some idea of a straight stick

alright bro whatever. mr straight sticks cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: The Real Meaning Of ' Jesus Christ Died On The Cross ' by NNTR: 10:33am On Nov 06, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:
And that is why we ponder and carry out the experiments t confirms or invalidate our ponderings.
Hebrews 11:1
'Now faith is the assurance (title deed, confirmation) of things hoped for (divinely guaranteed),
and the evidence of things not seen [the conviction of their reality
—faith comprehends as fact what cannot be experienced by the physical senses].
'

Romans 8:24
For in this hope we were saved;
but hope that is seen is no hope at all.
Who hopes for what he can already see?

2 Corinthians 4:18
So we fix our eyes not on what is seen, but on what is unseen.
For what is seen is temporary, but what is unseen is eternal.

Doesnt work like that with faith though.
With faith its a different ball game at together

Re: The Real Meaning Of ' Jesus Christ Died On The Cross ' by NNTR: 10:40am On Nov 06, 2022
sukkot:
alright bro whatever. mr straight sticks cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
2 Timothy 2:15
'Study and do your best to present yourself to God approved,
a workman [tested by trial] who has no reason to be ashamed,
accurately handling and skillfully teaching the word of truth.
'

Nothing to do with being 'mr straight sticks' but quiet a lot to do with eating, breathing, sleeping and waking up to 2 Timothy 2:15

Things like this are soft werk for us. We demolish and destroy sophisticated arguments and every pretension, every exalted and proud thing, that sets itself up against the [true] knowledge of God, and we take captive every thought and purpose to make them obedient to Christ.

Re: The Real Meaning Of ' Jesus Christ Died On The Cross ' by Nobody: 11:23am On Nov 06, 2022
NNTR:
1 Corinthians 14:1-5
1Pursue [this] love [with eagerness, make it your goal], yet earnestly desire and cultivate the spiritual gifts
[to be used by believers for the benefit of the church],
but especially that you may prophesy [to foretell the future, to speak a new message from God to the people].
2For one who speaks in an unknown tongue does not speak to people but to God;
for no one understands him or catches his meaning, but by the Spirit he speaks mysteries [secret truths, hidden things].
3But [on the other hand] the one who prophesies speaks to people for edification [to promote their spiritual growth]
and [speaks words of] encouragement [to uphold and advise them concerning the matters of God]
and [speaks words of] consolation [to compassionately comfort them].
4One who speaks in a tongue edifies himself; but one who prophesies edifies the church
[promotes growth in spiritual wisdom, devotion, holiness, and joy].
5Now I wish that all of you spoke in unknown tongues, but even more [I wish] that you would prophesy.
The one who prophesies is greater [and more useful] than the one who speaks in tongues,
unless he translates or explains [what he says], so that the church may be edified [instructed, improved, strengthened].

Brah, concerning the spiritual gifts, I do not wish you to be ignorant. You definitely mean well, but the manner you constructed your remark obviously didnt turn out well, because the holy spirit doesnt give out arrogance and pride as gifts

If have moments of being proud and yes sometimes arrogant, then you need to be watchful, as thats how sin was found in Satan. Yes, pride was the beginning of the fall of Satan. Thats how Satan lost his privilege status

aren't you being a little arrogant by claiming that you know what the holy spirit will do or won't do? pride and arrogance are tools used to achieve a specific purpose, if used well. They become boons, just like wealth, beauty and disabilities. I think it is you who is ignorant of his role here on earth. Maybe the holy spirit is hiding this from you. I wonder why?. Like someone said. The Bible is a puzzle. And the key is to love your neighbor as you love yourself.
Re: The Real Meaning Of ' Jesus Christ Died On The Cross ' by NNTR: 11:41am On Nov 06, 2022
Bat4ever2023:
aren't you being a little arrogant by claiming that you know what the holy spirit will do or won't do? pride and arrogance are tools used to achieve a specific purpose, if used well. They become boons, just like wealth, beauty and disabilities. I think it is you who is ignorant of his role here on earth. Maybe the holy spirit is hiding this from you. I wonder why?.
John 14:26
'But the Helper (Comforter, Advocate, Intercessor—Counselor, Strengthener, Standby), the Holy Spirit,
whom the Father will send in My name [in My place, to represent Me and act on My behalf],
He will teach you all things. And He will help you remember everything that I have told you.
'

John 16:13
'But when He, the Spirit of Truth, comes, He will guide you into all the truth [full and complete truth].
For He will not speak on His own initiative, but He will speak whatever He hears
[from the Father—the message regarding the Son],
and He will disclose to you what is to come [in the future].
'

Here is some easy questions for you to give replies to:
1. Tell, me are you familiar with anything called the Spirit of Truth?
2. Tell me then what are the things that the Spirit of Truth specifically does.
4. Share with me an inexhaustible list of things the Spirit of Truth does
5. With what in your beingness, meaning which out of your body, soul and spirit, do you link up to the Holy Spirit with?

On the contrary, unlike you, its not in me, to go about saying to others that, I am arrogant and proud, the manner you went on saying. As I earlier mention, pride was the beginning of the downfall of Satan, (i.e. the accuser of the brethren).

Pride, arrogance et cetera are not virtues bro. Even the bible states that, God resists the proud bro.

As for me, at times, I might come across as being overbearing, because of some posters, whom I do not suffer gladly, so I come strong, hard and throwing blows at them. Why? It is because there comes a time, when you use a wedge to drive out a wedge. When you use a sledgehammer to knock out a nail. With other some posters, thats the only language they understand.

The reason we are here on earth is to express ourselves. To experience and enjoy life. To develop good character et cetera. Why? It is because of the God desire found in Genesis 1:26-27, which in few words, is to end up, in all ramifications, be copies of the Godhead

Re: The Real Meaning Of ' Jesus Christ Died On The Cross ' by 43Ronin: 1:40pm On Nov 06, 2022
NNTR:
The Lord our God is one, meaning numerically speaking is One. The count is one.

Pity for yourself

1. Who the gods of the ancestor epp?
2. Whats the name(s) of this fantasised so called god of the ancestor?

Exodus 15:3
'The LORD is a warrior;
Yahweh is his name!
'

Deal with it

But you ignorantly call your yahwe elohim nau. because you are a foreigner worshipping a Jewish God you do not even know that elohim is plural for "gods" lol. You do not also know that yhwh originates after his father "El" & mother "Ashera". Your Jewish war god needs sacrifices of animals and sometimes humans to be great lol. How is he dft from the "African gods" like Ogun, osun that also require animal sacrifice. Blackman is indeed lost.
Re: The Real Meaning Of ' Jesus Christ Died On The Cross ' by Nobody: 4:00pm On Nov 06, 2022
NNTR:
John 14:26
'But the Helper (Comforter, Advocate, Intercessor—Counselor, Strengthener, Standby), the Holy Spirit,
whom the Father will send in My name [in My place, to represent Me and act on My behalf],
He will teach you all things. And He will help you remember everything that I have told you.
'

John 16:13
'But when He, the Spirit of Truth, comes, He will guide you into all the truth [full and complete truth].
For He will not speak on His own initiative, but He will speak whatever He hears
[from the Father—the message regarding the Son],
and He will disclose to you what is to come [in the future].
'

Here is some easy questions for you to give replies to:
1. Tell, me are you familiar with anything called the Spirit of Truth?
2. Tell me then what are the things that the Spirit of Truth specifically does.
4. Share with me an inexhaustible list of things the Spirit of Truth does
5. With what in your beingness, meaning which out of your body, soul and spirit, do you link up to the Holy Spirit with?

On the contrary, unlike you, its not in me, to go about saying to others that, I am arrogant and proud, the manner you went on saying. As I earlier mention, pride was the beginning of the downfall of Satan, (i.e. the accuser of the brethren).

Pride, arrogance et cetera are not virtues bro. Even the bible states that, God resists the proud bro.

As for me, at times, I might come across as being overbearing, because of some posters, whom I do not suffer gladly, so I come strong, hard and throwing blows at them. Why? It is because there comes a time, when you use a wedge to drive out a wedge. When you use a sledgehammer to knock out a nail. With other some posters, thats the only language they understand.

The reason we are here on earth is to express ourselves. To experience and enjoy life. To develop good character et cetera. Why? It is because of the God desire found in Genesis 1:26-27, which in few words, is to end up, in all ramifications, be copies of the Godhead

i don't know much about what's inside the Bible, also do not know much about the workings of the spirits. The little i do know and understand through logic and through prayers of the Catholic church. Is this. We are specifically created and made for the spirits to pass time. I'm telling you this truth. You don't have to believe and i would dearly love, If you could refute this. That was the truth Shakespeare realized when he wrote that all the world is a stage and our audience is divine, from the point of view of man. We are merely acting out roles. To make the word a part of yourself is well and good. But remember it was as a guide to people who are allied to the Christian faction. Remember every truth comes in threes
Re: The Real Meaning Of ' Jesus Christ Died On The Cross ' by NNTR: 4:47pm On Nov 06, 2022
Bat4ever2023:
i don't know much about what's inside the Bible, also do not know much about the workings of the spirits.
I appreciate your honesty and even commend you for your sincerity

Bat4ever2023:
The little i do know and understand through logic and through prayers of the Catholic church. Is this.

We are specifically created and made for the spirits to pass time. I'm telling you this truth. You don't have to believe and i would dearly love, If you could refute this. That was the truth Shakespeare realized when he wrote that all the world is a stage and our audience is divine, from the point of view of man. We are merely acting out roles. To make the word a part of yourself is well and good.
In Yoruba mythology and cosmology, in actually fact, I mean colloquially speaking, the Yoruba say, 'aiye loja, awa noja ni, orun ni le', loosely translated means 'the earth is a market place, where we've come to trade, as in buy and sell, and if not window shop, we'll are return back home as in heaven'

Bat4ever2023:
But remember it was as a guide to people who are allied to the Christian faction.
Why dont you give Genesis 1:26-27 a thorough one over good look, as it encapsulates the intent and desire of God

Bat4ever2023:
Remember every truth comes in threes
Why must or should every truth come in three?
Share what is the rationale behind needing for every truth to be in three?

Re: The Real Meaning Of ' Jesus Christ Died On The Cross ' by Dtruthspeaker: 5:01pm On Nov 06, 2022
NNTR:

...Doesnt work like that with faith though. With faith its a different ball game at together.

I have found and learnt that faith practically means acting on specific and acquired knowledge of facts exactly as temporarily putting water in the radiator when coolant is not available so as to take your vehicle home rather than driving it home empty of coolant.
Re: The Real Meaning Of ' Jesus Christ Died On The Cross ' by NNTR: 5:15pm On Nov 06, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:
I have found and learnt that faith practically means acting on specific and acquired knowledge of facts exactly as temporarily putting water in the radiator when coolant is not available so as to take your vehicle home rather than driving it home empty of coolant.
Hebrews 11:1
'Now faith is the assurance (title deed, confirmation) of things hoped for (divinely guaranteed),
and the evidence of things not seen [the conviction of their reality
—faith comprehends as fact what cannot be experienced by the physical senses].
'

Romans 8:24
For in this hope we were saved;
but hope that is seen is no hope at all.
Who hopes for what he can already see?

2 Corinthians 4:18
So we fix our eyes not on what is seen, but on what is unseen.
For what is seen is temporary, but what is unseen is eternal.

Faith is the currency used in heaven. Without faith it is impossible to please God. You cant make exchanges, cant have exchanges, cant participate in kingdom of God trading without faith

As it happens, three things are eternal. They are hope, faith and love, out of the three, love is the greatest

Re: The Real Meaning Of ' Jesus Christ Died On The Cross ' by Dtruthspeaker: 5:17pm On Nov 06, 2022
NNTR:

Faith is the currency used in heaven. Without faith it is impossible to please God. You cant make exchanges, cant have exchanges, cant participate in kingdom of God trading without faith

As it happens, three things are eternal. They are hope, faith and love, out of the three, love is the greatest...

I have been trading with this currency and I have been taking my goods home, so I have no problems with it at all.
Re: The Real Meaning Of ' Jesus Christ Died On The Cross ' by NNTR: 5:29pm On Nov 06, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:
I have been trading with this currency and I have been taking my goods home, so I have no problems with it at all.
Mark 9:24
'At once the boy's father shouted,
"I do have faith!
Please help me to have even more."
'

You might have been trading with the currency and have been taking goods home, and not have no problems with it at all, if you know you could have taken more goods home simply from having even more of the faith

Re: The Real Meaning Of ' Jesus Christ Died On The Cross ' by Dtruthspeaker: 5:35pm On Nov 06, 2022
NNTR:
Mark 9:24
'At once the boy's father shouted,
"I do have faith!
Please help me to have even more."
'

You might have been trading with the currency and have been taking goods home, and not have no problems with it at all, if you know you could have taken more goods home simply from having even more of the faith...

The Law is "take according to thy eating". So I am very much satisfied with taking my eating and don't need more.
Re: The Real Meaning Of ' Jesus Christ Died On The Cross ' by NNTR: 5:46pm On Nov 06, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:
The Law is "take according to thy eating". So I am very much satisfied with taking my eating and don't need more.
You must have missed reading the memo, that we are in the dispensation of grace (i.e. Romans 6:14), not law.

Re: The Real Meaning Of ' Jesus Christ Died On The Cross ' by Dtruthspeaker: 5:50pm On Nov 06, 2022
NNTR:
You must have missed reading the memo, that we are in the dispensation of grace (i.e. Romans 6:14), not law...

You did not get the memo that Peter warned you all about Paul's Speech that you would misunderstand it, as you have.

Therefore you have not seen that Grace is Law and Law is Grace.
Re: The Real Meaning Of ' Jesus Christ Died On The Cross ' by NNTR: 6:14pm On Nov 06, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:
You did not get the memo that Peter warned you all about Paul's Speech that you would misunderstand it, as you have.
Apostle Peter there in 2 Peter 3:15-16, simply was admitting that Apostle Paul's Paul's theology is advanced.

Apostle Paul, even confirm this fact, when he said in Galatians 2:11-13, that he had to confront Apostle Peter. Similar actually is whats playing out on this thread too

Dtruthspeaker:
Therefore you have not seen that Grace is Law and Law is Grace.
Had to remind you about grace because of your made up, 'the Law is "take according to thy eating"'.

Re: The Real Meaning Of ' Jesus Christ Died On The Cross ' by Dtruthspeaker: 6:31pm On Nov 06, 2022
NNTR:
Apostle Peter there in 2 Peter 3:15-16, simply was admitting that Apostle Paul's Paul's theology is advanced....

Had to remind you about grace because of your made up, '[i]the Law is "take according to thy eating"

I love your words "advanced" for that is what it means to be a Lawyer. And I am a Lawyer like Paul so, I understood what he was saying because his letters are Law Documents, written in the language and Spirit of Law understandable only by persons learned in Law, hence Peter's warning.

Which is why I told you Law is Grace and Grace is Law, therefore, The Law still operates hence Paul and the disciples wouldn't have told you ""ye ought to walk and please God and abstain from all evil (1 Thessalonians 4:1 and 22.

"he that keepeth the law, happy is he." Proverbs 29:18
Re: The Real Meaning Of ' Jesus Christ Died On The Cross ' by NNTR: 7:29pm On Nov 06, 2022
TenQ:
I hated the legal profession when a lawyer friend defended a Rapist against this young girl.

He won the case by using technicalities and worst still, he was boasting about it. His claim was that it wasn't his fault that the girl didn't get justice because the prosecutor should have done his homework well.

For me, it was the issue of TRUTH but apparently, not everyone care for the TRUTH!

I hope LegalWolf is NOT a person that would sacrifice the truth to win an argument.

NNTR:
Luke 11:52
'Woe to you lawyers,
because you have taken away the key to knowledge (scriptural truth).
You yourselves did not enter, and you held back those who were entering
[by your flawed interpretation of God’s word and your man-made tradition].”
'

You're in good company, not among foes, if you have a disdain for the legal profession, just as our Lord and Saviour of the whole wide world does and tells what sorrow, terrible things and trouble awaits lawyers

Dtruthspeaker:
I love your words "advanced"
I have plenty more where that came from words you equally would love

Dtruthspeaker:
for that is what it means to be a Lawyer.
Luke 11:45-52
'45 One of the lawyers answered him,
“Teacher, in saying these things you insult us also.”
46 And he said, “Woe to you lawyers also!
For you load people with burdens hard to bear,
and you yourselves do not touch the burdens with one of your fingers.
47 Woe to you! For you build the tombs of the prophets whom your fathers killed.
48 So you are witnesses and you consent to the deeds of your fathers,
for they killed them, and you build their tombs.
49 Therefore also the Wisdom of God said,
‘I will send them prophets and apostles, some of whom they will kill and persecute,’
50 so that the blood of all the prophets, shed from the foundation of the world,
may be charged against this generation,
51 from the blood of Abel to the blood of Zechariah,
who perished between the altar and the sanctuary.
Yes, I tell you, it will be required of this generation.
52 Woe to you lawyers! For you have taken away the key of knowledge.
You did not enter yourselves, and you hindered those who were entering.”
'

Were you counting the number of woes? Jesus is the only authentic SAN

Dtruthspeaker:
I And I am a Lawyer like Paul so, I understood what he was saying because his letters are Law Documents, written in the language and Spirit of Law understandable only by persons learned in Law, hence Peter's warning.
You're so into this chest pushed out, shoulder raised and hung high n the air, buga style announcing that you're a lawyer, when Jesus Christ our Lord and Saviour of the whole wide world wasnt in the least ever impressed by lawyers. Instead of blessing, its lambasting and woes, He heaped on those practising the profession

Dtruthspeaker:
I Which is why I told you Law is Grace and Grace is Law, therefore, The Law still operates hence Paul and the disciples wouldn't have told you ""ye ought to walk and please God and abstain from all evil (1 Thessalonians 4:1 and 22.)
Yu're arguing with yourself, as I never advanced that the law isnt in operation

Dtruthspeaker:
"he that keepeth the law, happy is he." Proverbs 29:18
Was king David not happy, when he and his men broke the law and entered into the house of God, to eat the shewbread, which was not lawful for them to eat. What of when the disciples broke off some heads of grain to eat on the Sabbath

Go check Matthew 12:3-8 and Matthew 12:1-2 nah

Re: The Real Meaning Of ' Jesus Christ Died On The Cross ' by Dtruthspeaker: 2:23am On Nov 07, 2022
NNTR:

Luke 11:45-52
46 And he said, “Woe to you lawyers also!

Bet you did not know Moses was a Lawyer, David too and Paul whom you cited out of context, so these are condemned by The Lord, Jesus, Himself a Lawyer, because they are lawyers?

Even when you see the grounds of condemnation in the Luke you posted, you still did not see nor understand, exactly as you failed to understand Paul's writings.

NNTR:

Luke 11:45-52]
Yu're arguing with yourself, as I never advanced that the law isnt in operation

You said it by implication.

TenQ:

I hated the legal profession when a lawyer friend defended a Rapist against this young girl. He won the case by using technicalities and worst still, he was boasting about it. His claim was that it wasn't his fault that the girl didn't get justice because the prosecutor should have done his homework well.

For me, it was the issue of TRUTH but apparently, not everyone care for the TRUTH!..

In fulfilment of Daniel 7:25 in school they do not teach Law, they teach Legal. And legal is about man usurping the jurisdiction of The Law, which God made to govern all men

So legal is about men having unlawfully appropriated law making to themselves, therefore they make something looks like law (but it is not) and teaching everyone who wants to learn Law to follow that way.

Hence, in school, it is "Legal Method" that they are taught not "Law method" as we wanted to learn.

And Legal is not interested in Truth and "Just is" which is what The Law is always interested in.

Legal is about removing men from God by making them fall into the Curse of God.

Jeremiah 17:5
This is what the LORD says: "Cursed is the one who trusts in man, who depends on flesh for his strength and whose heart turns away from the LORD. He will be like a bush in the wastelands; he will not see prosperity when it comes. He will dwell in the parched places of the desert, in a salt land where no one lives.

And legal has achieved this by making men put their trusts in government rather than in God.

Which is why there is so much injustice I
legal. it is in legal that you would see that a stranger take away your car because you took one way or that you should not kill a robber who invades your house or that rapist escapes because of "technicality"

https://www.nairaland.com/7019584/lawyers-every-body-not-deceit#110843107

I even invited legallers to come defend it and they ran away.
Re: The Real Meaning Of ' Jesus Christ Died On The Cross ' by NNTR: 3:06am On Nov 07, 2022
NNTR:
The antidote? Make no mistake. Only God can save the black man from his drudgery, donkey work, monkey dey work baboon dey chop, sorrow, blood, tears, injustices and travails et cetera. You either acknowledge and accept Jesus Christ now, for who He is, what He represents, where He proceeded out from, where He returned back to, Why He turned up on earth for, and if not, then you'll have a final chance on Judgment day acknowledge and accept Him for all those and on top as your Lord, Owner and Saviour. The reality guess what on that day would it boil down to. It will end be 'Scorpion and Frog' situation, where the scorpion will literally bite the hand that saved it, would rather because of its nature, prefer to die and/or even go to hell literally, than acknowledge and accept Jesus Christ, as a Representative in His SAN capacity, (i.e. Senior Advocate Numero Uno) and benefit from free legal aid and legal advice

NNTR:

Dtruthspeaker:
Bet you did not know Moses was a Lawyer, David too and Paul whom you cited out of context, so these are condemned by The Lord, Jesus, Himself a Lawyer, because they are lawyers?
Smh, facepalm, soon you'll type that members of the House of Representatives and the Senate, MPs et cetera are lawyers

Dtruthspeaker:
Even when you see the grounds of condemnation in the Luke you posted, you still did not see nor understand, exactly as you failed to understand Paul's writings.

You said it by implication.

In fulfilment of Daniel 7:25 in school they do not teach Law, they teach Legal. And legal is about man usurping the jurisdiction of The Law, which God made to govern all men

So legal is about men having unlawfully appropriated law making to themselves, therefore they make something looks like law (but it is not) and teaching everyone who wants to learn Law to follow that way.

Hence, in school, it is "Legal Method" that they are taught not "Law method" as we wanted to learn.

And Legal is not interested in Truth and "Just is" which is what The Law is always interested in.

Legal is about removing men from God by making them fall into the Curse of God.

Jeremiah 17:5
This is what the LORD says: "Cursed is the one who trusts in man, who depends on flesh for his strength and whose heart turns away from the LORD. He will be like a bush in the wastelands; he will not see prosperity when it comes. He will dwell in the parched places of the desert, in a salt land where no one lives.

And legal has achieved this by making men put their trusts in government rather than in God.

Which is why there is so much injustice I
legal. it is in legal that you would see that a stranger take away your car because you took one way or that you should not kill a robber who invades your house or that rapist escapes because of "technicality"

https://www.nairaland.com/7019584/lawyers-every-body-not-deceit#110843107

I even invited legallers to come defend it and they ran away.
Enjoy your strawmanning all by yourself. I am not falling for it

Re: The Real Meaning Of ' Jesus Christ Died On The Cross ' by Nobody: 11:18am On Jun 12, 2023
sukkot:
alright bro so your upgrade is complete but you dont know why you are waking up at 4 am, and its me who gave you the answer, is the one that has solved only half the puzzle ? alright you definitely are not where you need to be yet and need a lot more work. work on your pride and arrogance . and yes i am clairvoyant
"

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is It Biblical To For Ladies To Wear Trouser And Open Head In The Church? / More Women Will Go To Hell. So Said Mohammed / Whats The Use Of Burning In Hell For Eternity ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 131
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.